S/Z>I>O>T>L/J

S/Z>I>O>T>L/J
Prove me wrong.

Attached: 97f29761b4c3ffb5dc40ab4b2e0caff311bb81a5r1-1000-1000v2_uhq.jpg (1000x1000, 46K)

I can. I block is objectively the best. I suck at Tetris though so make of that what you will.

O=I>T>S=Z>L=J

You'd have to be a complete fucking cretin to think the T block is anything but SSS tier

S blocks are the most useless because you're guaranteed to have leftover space unless your game supports S-spins.

This
>He probably can't even T spin

>I that high
Spotted the casual S2.

T > S = Z > J = L > I > O

>S/Z>I>O>T>L/J
This is the type of person that puts the cookie jar just barely out of reach of small children so he can laugh at them when they jump at it and end up falling on their faces.

Being able to T-spin isn't the issue, it's having room for one and doing so deliberately.

T >>> S = Z = L = J > I >>> O

Don't believe the I lobby lies.

>he doesn't understand that the T block is objectively the best block by far

Attached: 1520319145744.png (449x500, 248K)

You make room with your setups. The game literally hands you the pieces and you're completely free to build for consistent t-spin doubles.

T is obviously the best tetromino unless you can't into t-spins, which isn't the case for you, right?

regardless of t-spins it's still by far the most versatile block

where t-spins add points/lines: T > I > J = L > O > S = Z

where they don't: T = I > J = L > O > S = Z

S and Z are shit. If all you got were Ss or Zs, you'd inevitably lose. That's not true with any other block.

Alternatively, there's no spot the O block can fill that another block can't do at least as well.

nah brother, L/J>S/Z>T>I>O

T > I > L/J > O > S/Z

>having room is the issue
so what youre saying is, youre the issue?

Can someone explain to me why T-Spins are rewarded? It seems awfully arbitrary

Because it's a T.
T-Spins have existed in NES and TGM but they weren't significant like the way they are now. It all boils down to competitive Tetris battles. In a way, T-Spinning is the only reason why Super Rotation Rule isn't redundant or outright inferior to other Tetris rules. The strategy that comes with it for multiplayer battles is arguably the saving grace for the rule
There was a game for the DS I think that rewarded L/J and S/Z spins, and I wished another game picked them up again soon because there could be so much more to make competitive Tetris more interesting.

S/Z are the niggers in tetris

S/Z are often the easiest way to make T setups and can help in bad situations like pic

O is the real shitter, it achieves nothing other than taking up space

Attached: image.png (342x412, 8K)