Will you be buying it?

Will you be buying it?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 155K)

Gonna wait for the pc version that will come out when the console version stops bringing in enough money.

No

yes

I already did
I have preordered all the big games coming out for the Switch this year

>Switch
no

I'm going to pirate it. Already bought the original on PC

Probably not at launch. Maybe around Christmas time. I might get one of the original trilogy when they hit the Switch next week.

what makes it so definitive?
there's not really any DLC and the PS4 version is half the price

There's a list with a bunch of stuff they added, I would search it for you but I'm lazy

New content
2D mode
Lots of QoL changes

Eventually

Music that doesn't grate your ears

I’ll save everyone the trouble
>”Why is dragon quest not popular in the west?”
>19+ replies

I played through the PC version with the orchestral mod. It's not much better, the compositions are just poor in general

Yep, after I finish uni for the year so I can slam through it uninterrupted

Nope, I've already got it on PC, and I've still got to finish FFVII, FFVIII, Okami, REmake, Cuphead, Bayonetta 2, Mega Man 11, DKC Tropical Freeze, and Rayman Legend before I get even more stuff to add to the pile of unfinished Switch games. I really only turn my Switch on when I'm getting my car worked on, or going out of town though.

ye

I was going to do that too but someone told me here in Yea Forums that that definitive version is exclusive to Nintendo so it will never be released on PC.
I ended up buying the Switch version, but I will probably regret it because in a year or two there will surely be mods that will make the PC version much better. And also lewd mods.

No, I'm getting Persona 5 Royal instead.

Yeah. I've been interested for awhile now.

Also hoping it sells well so square will just give us dragon quest monsters in the west again.

>le epic toriyama shit massive forehead ugly goku dbz artsyle
No fucking thank you

....how often does your car need work?

No but i gave it more thought that I would've for the other SE games.

Oil changes and the like.

Yes. Most hyped switch game for 2019 for me.

So you're playing your switch an hour at a time once or twice a year?

Only if you can marry Veronica.

If the exclusivity ends up staying then thats fine. Plenty of games to play.

Yes but i bought it off a fishy website because i'm an idiot and im worried it'll take weeks to ship.

Only if you can marry Mia

Attached: 1551967881276.png (700x700, 72K)

That's not too far off.

This. Plus it's the very definition of a generic JRPG. Which is probably why Japs love in and West doesn't.

Can you impregnate her?

Attached: 4399853034940300000.jpg (554x313, 26K)

I want to but I quit my job last week, not letting myself spend money on anything that isn't already preordered till i get a new gig for the time being

no? dragon quest is boring as hell desu

Loved the demo so sure. Should I try to finish DQ8 first?

Yes, otherwise it's gonna get inyour backlog and you'll never finish it

When I get the other games I want first

I wouldn't be surprised if it remains a Switch exclusive after the 3ds version outselling the PS4 version almost 2 to 1

Already played it on Ps4

I think you can

Stop being retarded. Why would they keep it exclusive for selling well? That's more reason to port it, especially since it's SE. Also your ratio is bullshit.

Same

Reminder to everyone the extra content will not stay exclusive.

Yeah. I fucking love DQ and want the series to get more popular in the west. I probably won't play it day 1 though since I already beat it on PC and there are other games I am trying to play through right now.

More people deserve to hear the demo OST.

@478450825
This bait every time. I'm not giving it (You)
Along with I, II, III and Ori. On the same day.

DQ will never be popular in the West user. Japs and Burger eaters don't have the same taste when it comes generic games.

I want to believe dammit.

Attached: EEmNQ7eWsAUU4u3.jpg (2000x2000, 487K)

Already preloaded. I stopped playing the demo after about an hour so I can enjoy it fully at launch- can't wait. I ended up replaying DQ4 over the past week or so, should be done with it by the 27th.

>Why would they keep it exclusive for selling well?
Square is smart enough to see that the PS4 is no longer selling well in Japan and that the Switch (and almost every game released on it) is selling like hotcakes.
>Also your ratio is bullshit.
Why? Because it's true?

Oh yeah, that was a reminder. Special clothes in 11S do not affect stats. Thank God.

Didn't DQ8 sell 1.3M copies in the west?

Japan doesn't matter, global sales do. PS4 is still outselling switch on both hardware and software. It also cost them nothing to port content over and make more money.

Give me a global source.

Compared to everything else in the series it almost reaches sells of SMT games that aren't Persona.

Marry Jade

Attached: 1537431155919.jpg (885x1254, 985K)

I want it on PC mother fucker

I'm just being realistic user but why's it even matter to you anyway? Just enjoy it for yourself.

To my knowledge, the 3ds version is exclusive to Japan

Attached: 1565558166540.png (700x889, 380K)

Let`s find out.

No, I don't like games with DVD menu combat.

>No, I don't like games
Your problem.

Nah i already played it on the PS4

This. I prefer my skills to be on a customizable action bar.

Ni no kuni 2 is better then this.

Stupid brat.
Mordegon's onahole.

I like the idea, but I don't want to spent 400+ Canadian fun bucks just to play with a marriage option that makes me feel warm and fuzzy.

Attached: 1368665689291.jpg (428x640, 94K)

>buying switch games

>Dragon Quest

>Definitive Edition
>looks objectively ugly than the ps4 version
Sad how you can’t get both the content and the graphics