Downgraded

downgraded

Attached: ds.webm (960x540, 2.64M)

It probably has been downgraded, but that's a very shitty comparison image. Since the colors and lighting are completely different (which is simply a change, not a down or upgrade).

And I mean, it's not just the colors, check out the sunglasses. In the old version they're very clear and don't look much like sunglasses, which they changed later. And the baby moves his eyes differently now.

It's not coming to PC loser

Vid on the right looks like 16-235 input level wasn't applied.

>PS4
What did you expect?

?

It will and it will be the definitive experience.
Sorry lad.
I regret buying a PS4 just for Bloodborne and Persona 5

Screencapped

autistic non-sequitur

I think one was rendered out specifically for a trailer, and one is in-game footage.
Not necessarily a downgrade, just a cinematic trailer vs the same scene in-game.

When is the remastered(pc version) coming out?

never ever
cope and seethe

you console gamers are so fucking autistic holy shit

jelly as fk

What am I jelly about? also I have a PS4 but enjoy games more on a PC at 4k +100fps

Bigger issue is the glass being less translucent so youre no longer focusing on his eyes.

>paying 5000$ to play pixeltrash in 4K

Ok. I'll let off the bait now, see ya around consolecuck

cope

Why is the actual game so blurry? Who okay'd this?

Will it be possible to play this game on PC via PSNow streaming or w/e it is?

Couldn't they have just made the whole game a .mp4 file so it wouldn't look like shit? It's a PS4 exclusive, no-one would notice.

This is part of the Kojima cycle. Go watch the TGS17 trailer again after seeing the new gameplay footage, it’s hilarious. Kojima always downgraded his tech after an initial mind blowing appeal phase.

I gotta say the game looks like a fucking total conversion mod for MGSV, the conspiracy guy in me is starting to think it’s not even the Decima engine and Sony’s just covering for him legally, shit looks like the Fox engine to an insane level

While I’m on the rant, why the fuck does it look like a rural Japanese countryside and nothing at all like America?

cope, buy a ps4
you jelly as fk

Attached: 1568447835913.png (760x526, 141K)

Because Japanese countryside is cooler

ps4 can't handle this game at 1080p so they are upscaling from 540p.

cope, 1080p 60FPS is the standard for this system

Yeah but death stranding is too taxing to do 30 fps at 1080p. So they need to upscale from 540p hence the blurriness.

Look at the animation of his face, even that has been downgraded, dude.

>video game gets downgraded
wow shocker

Attached: 1568559759985.gif (379x316, 3.96M)

No, just that the left one is the PC version. Right is Playstation 4 Pro.

>pc version
never ever

Attached: 1423629925030.png (472x438, 34K)