Overlooking blatant and crippling hardware shortcomings because Nintendo

>overlooking blatant and crippling hardware shortcomings because Nintendo

The gap widens every year. Releasing an Xbox 360-tier console when Sony and MS were about to move on from said consoles then releasing it AGAIN in a different shell five years later is unacceptable. It was bad enough when the Wii was GameCube-tier in the Xbox 360 generation but the Switch is TWO generations behind.

Attached: 544061[1].jpg (1199x700, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CQkO5z9t_Ts
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Build a PC if you want to jerk off to computer specs.

This isn't about that. This is about the fact that Nintendies make excuse after excuse for why they "don't care" that the Switch is going to stay isolated from the options available to the other platforms in terms of game selection.

"Modern AAA games are shit anyway," only goes so far when even exclusive Switch games are chugging to perform.

Devkits and game engines are targeting much more powerful hardware and, while the Switch is "compatible" with those frameworks, it does so at such an embarrassingly curtailed level that it should never be a consideration for anyone with access to better.

Jesus fucking Christ, I can smell your neckbeard sweat through the internet. Go shave and take a shower you crying manbaby.

What exactly is the point of this thread? ''Sell your Switch and buy a console I own instead'' kind of post?

>describing Smashtards when trying to insult someone criticizing the Switch

It depends on what games you like. If the PS4 ran everything at 120 FPS and 4K I still wouldn’t buy one. I don’t like the game selection.

Performance doesn’t matter when you’re not having fun.

seethe

>unacceptable
Where the fuck do you people come from? Is there some kind of communist duty that Nintendo isn't upholding?

what do you care? let people play what they want. nobody buys fucking nintendo to play the latest call of duty or whatever.
and you'd be retard if you expect good 3rd party support because nintendo hasn't had that since forever

I don't care about the specs, i take this thing to go on trips/long distance and i can play mario kart/smash/isaac on the go without needing a large laptop or something in my hands.

Do we have to keep reiterating "software sells consoles, not specs?" mantra

Anyone else looking forward to grid autosport? Portable racing games always seem to work surprisingly well.

user, the best arm hardware currently costs over 600 burger bucks JUST FOR THE FUCKING CHIP, not counting all other hardware like screen panel type, bluetooth license, etc. ARE YOU WILLING TO SPEND THAT MUCH FOR A FUCKING TABLET THATS STILL INFERIOR TO A 2012 COMPUTER.

Still only own mario odyssey, when's another good game gonna come out?

No because I know what GRID Autosport is like and it's not that interesting intrinsically.

Although I am someone who said GRID 2 is alright.

I might get it. That port is really good, according to:

youtube.com/watch?v=CQkO5z9t_Ts

If we're going to compare specs, just build your own PC.

Eventually it's going to bite them in the butt. I wouldn't worry about it for now, Nintendo will get what's coming for them soon enough
software you say? Like how the switch misses out on 80% of AAA titles?

Yeah it seems like it.
I will never understand these faggots
If you want specs build a PC both PS4 and Xbox are underpowered shit boxes

Switch gets a pardon since 1 practically no other handheld fucking exists anymore.
And when it comes to handhelds
The switch is actually the graphic fags of portable games

>an Xbox 360-tier console
It's an Xbox 360-tier handheld. Nintendo doesn't have a dedicated home console anymore. Their latest release is literally just the Switch without the illusion of being anything other than a handheld.

>runs your game on a handheld
>barely looks any different to normies

Psh nothing personnel kid

Yeah no.
There is no why in hell any one is gonna pay 800$ for a portable console

The only reason phones can get away with a retarded price is 1 service contracts and 2 people practically never put their phone down

can i bring a ps4 or xbone with me and play it whilst on the train though?

Attached: 1565981714554.gif (256x256, 698K)

The Switch has shitty battery life for that purpose but admittedly the Switch Lite is better in this regard.

The Switch Lite might be the key to forgiving the Switch.

>Nintendo will get what's coming for them soon enough
Sure thing user, thirty years and counting.

Attached: 1550110372731.png (1155x722, 55K)

What exactly does nintendo deserve?

>doomed since 1889-fag
>2019

Yikes.

The PS4 is an underpowered potato
The Xbone is an underpowered potato
The Switch is an underpowered potato you can take on the go

What's the problem?

I'm glad you mentioned phones to me since apparently Samsung recently released a new phone in which its top end version is 1200 burgers apparently. Obviously anyone getting it will likely have it subsidized but still; you're better off getting a gaymen laptop with that amount of dosh.

Complain all you want about the Switch, but it's still the best portable gaming console to ever come out. People don't care about specs for the Switch or any portable console because it has portability which you can't say for any other console or even PC. The only reason you'd ever own a console anyways is because of exclusives and portability is just another advantage the Switch has over all the other competition. Nintendo tried keeping up with other consoles in specs with the Gamecube and it failed miserably against the PS2. Nintendo decided a long time ago to not to sell consoles at a loss anymore which has ultimately benefited them. It makes sense why they'd choose portability because they've made a shit ton of money off of their portable gaming consoles while their consoles sales have slowly declined before the Switch (except for the Wii).

Also, why the fuck are you shitting on the Switch's specs yet bragging about the specs of Sony and Microsoft's consoles? If you actually cared about specs, then you'd get a PC. Consoles are just neutered PCs anyways.

There's a lot of regulation shit that goes into phone manufacturing.

That's why they cost so much. They have to clear so many disparate regulation committees and all that costs money.