Will mods elevate it even further?

Will mods elevate it even further?

Attached: AEDBFBA4-4E80-4DC0-A4C6-6F8A74DDC3D2.jpg (777x960, 321K)

Who cares?

Maybe mods might even make the game good.

Me

The ONLY mod i need, is the one that gives John his original hair in the epilogue, holy fuck does this bothering me for some reason

Just add cars and the game will finally be playable

Maybe if the mods make it not run like ass

I saw this same exact thread yesterday, OP
this is no longer about mods or the game, this is about your discord tranny leanings. Kill yourself.

If all they did was port the new gameplay mechanics from rdo like the roles, while increasing difficulty in all facets of the game, it would make the game 5x better

If you can mod the entire gang into anime girls then absolutely.

Attached: hrhrtghfghf.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

How long does it take for this game to hit its stride? RDR was easily one of my favorite games. I was so hyped for this and bought it day one. Went home and played it for somewhere like 2 hours? Finally at a town and have a camp up on a hill. The game up to that point just felt like a fucking chore so I literally put it down and never went back. Did I miss out on a great game here or should I just pretend it doesn't exist?

>actually liking the new roles
What the fuck is their obsession with instanced, linear content and time limits.

Everyone just wanted a way to store goods at camp, then a wagon to transport it. So instead they throw in a NPC based mission grind and a wagon which you cant even choose the horse of.

I had a god damn resupply mission to find an elk, told me where to go and none where there, eventually found one then had to race to get it to the trader and ran out of time to get the wagon of supplies back to camp. Why the fuck cant I just hunt animals, store their bodies at my camp, then wagon them to a butcher freely in the open world.

We need a DLC with aliens. And the tripods from War of the Worlds.

fbpb

It doesnt, its a really long movie with some small gameplay bits inbetween

You just got filtered, now return to gamestop

That is kinda how I felt about the first part. And the movie wasn't all that good, so it kind of killed my desire to play. Like I said though, I fucking loved RDR and I do occasionally hear people praise this game. But if it is literally just more of that first 2 hours I don't think I can be there for it.

Probably. The intro chapter in the snowy mountains is just an intro and tutorial. Once you get to the camp the gang/game tells you to head out and make money. At that point you're basically free to go do whatever you want.

It gets better (as in less movie) after like 5 to 10 hours but its still very movie

I agree that the way they did roles is typical cuckstar bullshit. taking what should be just added organic systems like transporting hunting good with a wagon to the butcher or somewhere else into a fucking mission with invisible material points. fucking gay. I hope mods change that shit right up

Enjoy your shitty emulation, PCfags...

I hope they add things to do in the open world that arent scripted missions like most of the content is now. Things that allow us to actually take advantage of the world

Like what?

can mods fix the shitty sluggish movement?

Are masks and weapon loadouts fixed yet on consoles? I hated the fact that the masks didn't work as the tutorial said and the game kept on randomly changing my loadout at random times.

I don't get people who like 1 but not 2 it's the same shit

Wtf happend to the Luxembourger princess Zinsmeister?

Attached: 1568207941882.gif (292x293, 28K)

Masks work when you switch outfits and get out of town fast after robbing a store, wearing Arthur's default gunslinger outfits blows your cover you need to switch it up.

I did, I saved 4-5 different outfits in total and gave that a try. The mask didn't seem to make a difference at all. If I commit crimes fast enough, I wouldn't get a bounty even if I wasn't wearing the mask.

If you rob someone at gunpoint with a mask you get the WANTED unknown suspect rather than WANTED Arthur Morgan and should get no bounty if you get out.

The missions alone are enough to make for a great linear shooter though lmao

Already has hunting and the law system to fuck with on top of all the exploration collectables, what else do you need?

rockstar launcher basically confirms its coming to pc. we had a good run consolebros

>basically

Attached: fad.jpg (474x314, 17K)

#justPCfagthings