This game STILL needs a proper remake

This game STILL needs a proper remake.

Attached: NTSC_Resident_Evil_2_Cover.png (220x210, 72K)

No, REmake 2 is pretty great, level design in REmake 2 is much better and intricate than the original, og's story is better presented though.

>og's story is better presented though
>This game STILL needs a proper remake

Good games don't need remakes at all. I wish fags like you would quit pushing this meme so we can get more new games.

The gameplay is fundamentally different, you retard. Did you even play the original?

I'd rather they try something different than do a glorified remaster and call it a remake.

Then why are you even posting in this thread? Just to be a contrarian faggot? It's not like they are going to remake it a second time anyways.

>glorified remaster call it a remake
is it a man or is it a guy or perhaps a dude...

You need a proper remake, you fucking piece of shit

>Then why are you even posting in this thread?
I'm guessing to disagree with the OP? Or is that not allowed

RE2 is the worst of the original trilogy and the remake is better in every way but Irons.

Yep, I beat the original in 58 minutes, you fucking pathetic shit.

What's your point?

RE2make is one of (if not the) best remakes ever done. For one it's got soul.

The original had better-written dialog and more enjoyable storytelling that showed you from more than just your character's perspective. The remake takes itself too seriously. Original also had better music in most places and a cool 4-scenario zapping system. Other than that most things are better in the remake, especially the gameplay

>Calls others contrarians
>"RE2make isn't a true remake. Fuck what all the long-time fans say. I gotta be unique!"
Kek

This. Where the fuck are RE Engine fixed camera games.

>>"RE2make isn't a true remake. Fuck what all the long-time fans say. I gotta be unique!"
Who are you quoting?

Cringe

Better written dialogue?
Tell me, what is Claire's personality outside of a girl who likes god using only spoken dialogue from the game

why bother wanting anything fuuuuuck

crapcom only does what's popular with zoomers. that's why demake 2 is so popular here on Yea Forums as well as redditors and other low iq inviduals.

Reminder that people with a sub 100 IQ lack the spacial awareness to comprehend tank controls and therefore resent it.

Attached: 1407165137014.jpg (600x400, 37K)

The thing is, RE2 still exists and it's a perfectly playable game today. It's not a game like many that have been remade that needed this update to be playable. I can play RE2 right now and still have a blast. To say it "needed" a proper remake in the first place is already incorrect. To push it further and say that a unique spin on it somehow took something away from you means that you also don't actually care, you just want something to bitch about.

>Spacial

Attached: 1526266637435.jpg (604x604, 53K)

>>Spacial
Found the turbo brainlet.

Nah, RE3 is superior and will get the proper remake. REmake2 was pretty decent tho.

Attached: 7584fb8fb31cb02a073b433881ca1ce7.jpg (564x705, 72K)

filtered by a fucking camera scheme you dumb zoomer

>RE3 is superior
Nope
>and will get the proper remake
Double nope. The "properly remade" REmake sold 4 million since release. RE2make sold 4 million within the year.

remake2 is sadly forgettable.
i wish it wast so lazy

RE3 blows RE2 out of the water, you would know if you actually played it

How hard would it be to just add a "fixed camera" mode to REmake 2?

When I say "proper remake" I don't mean shitty fixed angles and tank controls, that shit is dead already, I mean a remake with all the original content + new stuff, which is where Remake2 failed.

>>RE3 is superior
>focus on combat
>dodging mechanics
>ammo everywhere
>ammo crafting
>more linear than the first 2
RE3 is the downfall of the series

>a game like many that have been remade that needed this update to be playable
that doesn't exist
remember you age but games do not

Nah, not really. RE3 is still a great game, but the fact that it's the first game to have this huge action focus with all the dodging shit, the ammo crafting, and combat push WHILE RE4 gets shit for it is retarded. RE3 is a short afterthought compared to RE2

>Then why are you even posting in this thread? Just to be a contrarian faggot?
>saying this on a contrarian thread
lmao fucking Yea Forums i swear

Attached: 1564161854649.jpg (960x599, 94K)

Yea I don't understand this better dialogue point people are making at all either

b to the ased

with that logic any games shouldn't have been made after pong or tetris or any fps games after doom or wolfenstein since "hey there's still that og what is the same and i can go back playing to"
and also
>he doesn't want REmake style expansion of RE2
you're either really really stupid or really really stupid
it amazes me how you are even able to browse internet and take part in conversations with that low iq.

>Focus on combat
So was RE2
>dodging mechanics
The enemies were faster compared to RE2 so thats even
>ammo everywhere
Same as RE2
>ammo crafting
Not a bad thing at all, unless you're one of the "new bad" faggots
>more linear than the first 2
Thats actually a plus, too much backtracking is boring *Stares at Code Veronica*

RE3 requires much more resource management if you're playing it the right way and fighting Nemmy on each encounter.

That's not what I mean. All the characters had lame dialog that sounded like it was written for a student film. Leon had like no memorable lines. The old game had bad dialog too but it was bad in a charming way at least

i wish the remake was at least akin to re4 as opposed to re6/revelations,fuck that gay shit literally forgot why re4 is regarded as the best OTS game of all

Don't fucking pile this nonsense one me.
My Schizo cousin loves this game. Really cool dude.

It plays very little like RE6

RE2 also has a huge focus on action since its the easiest game of the franchise.

Yeah like how many other Remakes are this good? 1? 2?? This is easily one of the beest remakes ever made and it makes for a game clearly superior to
>Re7(2017)
>Re6(2012)
>Re5(2009)
>Re4(2005)
Ladies and Gentleman for Gods sake we got clearly the best game of the franchise in almost the last 17 years,use your brain people,use your goddamit brain and apreciate things a little more...

Attached: Vassily-Ivanchuk-en-Linares-1991-517.jpg (382x500, 39K)

The fuck are you on about!?

>since its the easiest game of the franchise.
lol

You can't prove me wrong.

Nobody ever made a pass in tbe fkhrtb quarter?

FUCKiNG KILLING IT. FIne, fuck off. Iced to the brink because it is.

>RE4(2005)
Not this shit again.

For fuck sake Michael, give it a rest. Yes you didn't like it, but you don't speak for everyone. Normies and fans alike were all happy, it was a great game. It's literally just zoomers who can't yeet their way through the game, and your turbo sperging. Go play with a box of landmines.

Attached: 1548451094478 (1).png (1222x1838, 488K)

What shit?

I hate this zoomer trend to attributing certain opinions to the names of literal whos who only zoomers care about.

Easy there, lil Zoom.

Attached: 1548667007443.png (698x724, 24K)

I'm 34.

ofc it is when you're playing on the easy mode and or played similar games before. try it on hard mode after forgetting about it, not so easy anymore.

>you must construct additional pylons

>try it on hard mode after forgetting about it, not so easy anymore.

Not really, the enemies are still slow and theres plenty of ammo, bosses are also still a joke.

>why is this game so easy when i've practiced it inside out wtf is this?
how can you be this retarded user?

I'm not retarded, you're just strawmaning the main point, RE2 is the easiest RE game and not any less of an action game when compared to RE3.

It's a fine game bit I think the RE2 remake should have just been a new game completely with new characters that just pays homage to the original RE2.

then it wouldnt be a RE2 Remake

nope you are actually retarded, newer re games are way easier and also none of the re games are particularly hard. it's all about knowing the layout to avoid unnecessary trips and knowing the layout of mobs so you can avoid the hits.
there's lots of things in it that you can fail your whole run if you don't know what you're doing.
no strawmen, you really are just too dumb to realize this

>newer re games are way easier

Dumbest shit I've ever read, having to manually aim and the tougher enemies/bosses make em a lot harder a than the classic games.

>there's lots of things in it that you can fail your whole run if you don't know what you're doing.

Bullshit, you need to be a literal retard to get softlocked in a RE2.

You're not impressing anyone by making up shit.

new
>linear tunnel runners with infinite ammo and otk karate chops which also have aim assist
>not easy
vs
old
>miss ammo pickups cause you didn't know where to look (can't backtrack into previous area)
>don't have ammo for boss
>miss blue herbs
>die to plant poison
none of those things can happen in new re games with checkpoints and ammo pinjata enemies with auto regen health.
pls stop being such retard already holy shit

Dude, that is EXACTLY what the shitmake is

>Still making up shit

Never saw somebody this desperate for the last word but here go...

>linear tunnel runners with infinite ammo and otk karate chops which also have aim assist

The ammo is not infinite, you need to kill the enemies to actually have resources, and killing enemies in nu-RE games aren't as easy when compared to classic games because the enemies are deadlier and it actually requires skills to perform well.

>miss ammo pickups cause you didn't know where to look (can't backtrack into previous area)
So you didn't played RE2!? color me surprised...
>don't have ammo for boss
Only if you suck really fucking bad
>miss blue herbs
Only if you're literally retarded
>die to plant poison
Only if you're literally retarded(2)

>none of those things can happen in new re games with checkpoints and ammo pinjata enemies with auto regen health.

But the things you listed are unlikely to happen anyway because you're picturing extreme cases, new RE games gives much more of a challenge when compared to old ones(especially RE2) because it takes a while to fully exploit the games mechanics. If you proceed to say that its easier to die in classic RE games I'll just laugh at your stupid face.

Quit being such a try hard faggot already.

ok come back when you've played the games and got your iq elevated up from double digits. it's extremely dumb talking shit about things you've never played.

>No arguments at all

I'll take W, thanks faggot.

not gonna put in any arguments when you're talking shit and making up lies for your own benefit. and also not gonna argument about games with someone who hasn't even played them.

>I-I could argue your points, b-but I won't

Pathetic, stop embarrasing yourself already, underage.

go play the re games first

Follow your own advice, maybe next time you won't embarrass yourself in online discussions ;)

>>miss ammo pickups cause you didn't know where to look (can't backtrack into previous area)
>So you didn't played RE2!? color me surprised...
then what's your problem with this? do you think you can go back from lab to get you some herbs? that's what i thought, you haven't actually played the game

literally the lamest strawman, play 80% of the game, can backtrack through most of it, last portion of the game has no backtrack,
>HUR I WIN
This guy knows what he's talking about

>do you think you can go back from lab to get you some herbs?

Its only the last segment that you can't backtrack, and by the time you reach the lab you don't even have to bother with resources anymore because the game showers you with it. As I said, you're picturing extreme scenarios just to have a point, I never met a single soul who struggled with RE2 this much, if you suck this bad thats on you, stop being such a try hard faggot.

Nice bait, but the remake was probably one of the best remakes I've ever played for any game. Cope, seethe, dilate, in that order.

>n-no your facts don't matter!
it's not extreme, it's a common thing that can happen if you don't know the game in before hand.
please list things from nu re games that makes them so hard for you.

>he thinks newer Resi evil games are hard
OH NO NO NO NO

>it's a common thing that can happen if you don't know the game in before hand.

Not really, classic REs are very simple gameplay wise, all you gotta do is search every corner for resources and eventually do some silly puzzles, it requires a very minimum amount of skills to do well in combat.

>please list things from nu re games that makes them so hard for you.

I already did that, and its not really about them being hard themselves, but only when compared to the classic ones, which they objectively are.

Bad dialog,even if it is charming in some way, is just BAD dialog retard

My only issue with the remake is Mr.X in A scenarios.its a nice twist for veterans, but overall I dont think it was a good decision.

yeah he's kind of annoying but if you plan out what areas to go to quickly he's not so bad. my one issue with the remake is that you cant quick turn, 90 degree turn so moving through sideways doors is more awkward and cumbersome than it should be. and the soundtrack isn't very in your face like it should be. and the scenarios aren't different enough from each other.

You are correct

>Did you even play the original?
Do you honestly expect the zoom zooms born after 9/11 to even know what "Resident Evil" was before 7 came around?
Notice that these kids are so seething that many old OG fans of the series despise the nu-REs so much, that they are now trying to undermine and shitstain the original REmake, an unarguable 10/10 game and 10/10 remake in a single package.
They can't stand the fact that not everyone is as ADHD action-fag as they are, and thus can enjoy slow-burn, tactics and familiarization requiring horror-adventure games.

And it especially boils their gonads that it was the great sales of the HD remaster of said REmake, that even enabled RE7-Demake2 to happen.

how is literal infinite ammo right from the start (no searching required) and after first playtrought you unlock the literal literal inf ammo, otk combat moves, qte bosses with red highlights where to shoot, 3d map which tells you the exact spot where to go WITH linear levels and checkpoints harder than what the older ones are which have none of those things?
you really are retarded man. seriously.

old games are much more complex with the order you gotta do things plus you got the adventure game element in there too. not to mention in the og re2 in b scenario is different and you go much earlier to the lab changing things up a lot.

We already being through this, stop being such a desperate faggot.

been*

no we didn't, you keep insisting the new ones are harder without telling why and i fail to see why would they be harder with all the features to make them easier.
you also keep refuting and belittling all the things i'm saying which makes me believe you really have some brain problems.

>you keep insisting the new ones are harder without telling why

I already did that , you're either dense as fuck or just really desperate for the last word, so anyway, go ahead and have it kiddo, I'm done for today wasting my time with internet retards.

>if i keep substituting the truth with my lies it will make it true!
none of what you said about the new games are true. enemies have crits in them too and ammo can be found in environment too not just by killing enemies.
enemies are also not deadlier nor they require any more skill to defeat than they did in the early ones.
only thing true what is harder in them is the manual aim, but that isn't hard. just put the curson on enemy head and you win the game.
and also critting in old games would require you to go close up and aim up risking for hits from enemies but in new ones you can shoot from distance scoring those crit spots so actually the free aim just makes them even more easier.
so objectively you are retard

Not very. The game's environments were redesigned with fixed camera angles in mind already, hell there have already been mods for it that seem to work fine. The biggest issue I think would be rebalancing damage calculation since how you interact with zombies and the combat are designed around over the shoulder free aim.

I've seen people hating the dynamic difficulty, I've seen people loving it, I've seen people indifferent to it.
What is the consensus? Does the adaptive difficulty make the game more engaging, or does it just make things take longer and make you waste items for no discernible reason?

Who gives a shit about some b-movie story. Just play the game lmao