Is worth to buy one in 2019?

Is worth to buy one in 2019?

Attached: hasnogaems.jpg (463x463, 21K)

Yes. It's harder to emulate because of the Cell processor. Buy it used. I bought a $400 new one, and it ended up being faulty. I waited too long to try it out and find out it was bad, so couldn't get a refund. Just get a $70 one from your local game store during a sale

Get the 360 instead

But i want to play the exclusives.

If you jailbreak yes, but you should get a phat instead.

not really, all the good exclusives have already been ported to PS4

>harder to emulate
this is up to interpretation, as rpcs3 continues to make progress.

yes it's not perfect, but don't downplay what it already can do.

Has no games.

Get a properly hackable model. HEN isn't as good.

Yes, but don't get a shitty super slim you dumb faggot.

By what i read is pretty easy to hack and pirate the games.

Yeah, so don't get a shitty super slim. Get a slim model but look up which versions are jailbreakable.

>rpcs3 continues to make progress
Yes. If you have next 4 years to wait.

Its a good time to get one. PS3 games in mint condition are very cheap now.

360 is worthless. PS3 has more/better exclusives and all the standard multiplats as well. Only thing you're actually missing out on is halo and gears of war

>you should get a phat
Those are unreliable and incredibly prone to YLOD. The Slims are the all around better machine, with the downside being no hardware backwards compatiblility with PS2.

I own both. Its still possible to keep a Phat alive, but you just have to be careful with it and do regular maintenance

7th gen console exclusives run way better on 360. Stuff like Armored Core and RDR is night and day.

If you never had one sure, it's cheap as fuck and every model can be jailbroken/hacked/whatever but it's harder and less reliable on +3000 versions or something like that
you can also play PSX and PS2 games on it

hell, at this point it's worth it to buy a xbox 360 too even if it's only for two or three exclusives you want, I bought one for 20€ solely for Lost Odyssey and NG2 and got both for 8€

Which model is the best? I have a PS2 so backwards compatibility isn't an issue for me.

Yes, but don't buy a super slim. They feel cheap.

Slim > fat > super slim

unironically Super Slim
phat are getting older and failing (whatever you do DON'T get the non BC 80gb that one is fucking SHIT rosd like no other)
Slim is ok but has failing GPUs or caps
>t. owned all 3 models

yes it's got a better library than the ps4

CECH2000, 2100 and 2500 are the most reliable series. Avoid CECH3000s.
CECH2000 and 2100 all support CFW. Some CECH2500s do, some don't.

Skip fats and skip super slims

>want to play Tales of Xillia 1 and 2
>don't want to spend 60 bucks plus however much for the games for them

360 had the best versions of multiplatform games.

Comparing the 360 best multis with the ps3 exclusives make me choose the ps3.

Only early on when devs weren't yet familiar with the cell. And middling prepatch performance on stuff like bayonetta isnt enough to negate the PS3's infinitely better library of exclusives

yet here we are discussing a dead platform 14 years later, but waiting is the problem

Don't do this
360 has nothing to play anymore since halo is coming to PC and playing online on PS3 is free