It's officially outsold Undertale!

Congratulations to the Celeste team!

Attached: Celeste.jpg (223x104, 7K)

Celeste fanbase : fags and trannies
Undertale fanbase : ???

Never heard of it

I don’t believe you. Both games are shit btw

Applies to both

Good for them I guess, doesn't look like my kind of game though.

garbage outsells garbage

>
do the sales count the time it was free on egs?

Philosophers.

Attached: This is what Undertale fans actually believe.png (800x416, 96K)

Listen. I like Celeste. I've played it a lot in the past week since the new chapter came out (pic related). But it hasn't outsold Undertale by a long shot. 9k reviews on steam Vs. 90k reviews on steam.

Also based on previous Celeste threads, my suspicion is that you don't even like the game. You're just another tranny obsessed /pol/tard looking to stir up shit so you can rant about your tranny hatred for literally hours. This has been the case for the vast majority of previous Celester threads. No one here wants to talk about the game, they only want to either hate on or defend trannies. These threads are just /pol/ shitting grounds

Attached: celeste.jpg (633x188, 31K)

>It's popularity is a CONSPIRACY

Are you sure you don't belong on /pol/?

rent free

If you want to discuss the game then by all means go ahead. Otherwise I will have to assume you are just one of the dozens of people in the past week who have made Celeste threads just to rant about your obsessive tranny hatred. Feel free to prove me wrong.

meant to quote

Attached: 1536500361773.jpg (959x873, 143K)

OP meant it outsold it on the switch store specifically, not sure why they didn't specify.

Sometimes I hate the fact that I like the game

40%

Only on the Switch, one of its release platforms, compared to Undertale which took like 4 years or something.

The what?

Source?

>includes free copies
Imagine being a disingenuous leftist
WEW