Castlevania

What the fuck did they do to Isaac?

Attached: file.png (547x555, 552K)

Improvements.

Diversity

made him better to be honest

this show was awful

Attached: 1534369442288.jpg (244x244, 12K)

He was a drastic improvement, come on OP.
He was also the biggest bro in the series.

Made him a gay black slave.

why can't they just introduce new characters and make them black?

>Netflix Adaptation
there you have, you fucking retard

That isn't castlevania, just fan fiction.

If he was so loyal why wasn’t he there to save dracula?

Because Dracula said nope, you ain't gonna die for me, and yeeted him across the world to a desert.

Well, Dracula did throw him through a magic portal. Specifically because he was willing to give his life for him. Besides, I have a feeling that Isaac is going to become Death and kick off the reincarnation cycle.

>tfw all the so called writers reporting on the news of Season 3 have no idea where the story is going
Fucking hacks. First 2 seasons was about Dracula's Curse so the next one is going to adapt Curse of Darkness.

>Why yes I have a Netflix subscription what gave it away?

Attached: 1537350580153.png (323x570, 214K)

nigger faggot
also the showrunner's an SJW and the show's writing is stilted as fuck because they got some dumbass comic book writer to write the show, so every piece if dialogue is wooden and unnatural as hell

Nigga, Isaac is going to become the new body of Dracula. Have you played Curse of Darkness?

He was in a season that could have easily been trimmed down to 5 episodes and nothing of importance would be lost.

Not him, but
>dying from heroes attacking
>he pulls out his magic knife
>stabs his own heart
>his body gets used for Dracula
>his soul gets pulled out and wraps itself in a black shroud
Bam, easy. Would be like 30 seconds in the show.

>Make Isaac a gay black man as per Netflix status quo
>Becomes one of the most interesting characters in the show and arguably one of the only redeeming qualities of season 2
How the hell did that happen?

Attached: Castlevania cena Isaac mata Godbrand 2-35 screenshot.png (1280x720, 583K)

>Netflix

he's a criminal, you blind?

Attached: file.png (234x63, 27K)

If it wasn't for him being a GAY NIGGER for social justice npc reasons, he'd be a decent character

They wanted the JoJo audience.

Castlevania had shit writing to begin with and it took a gay black man for you to be interested, that's what happened.

They should have made Shaft black, if anyone.

Can you dig it?

He killed based Godbrand

Attached: Godbrand.png (1200x675, 772K)

>bald nigger
disgusting
at least make him cute

Attached: 01.jpg (1280x1780, 219K)

He was already gay before. All they did was just make him black.

I thought the consensus was WHY are they going to adapt Curse of Darkness when it's dumb and goofy as fuck.
The show gave the impression that Trevor was going to settle down, and he certainly hasn't settled down in COD.

the original isaac was pretty damn bad

>The show gave the impression that Trevor was going to settle down
No it didn't. Like the last things Sypha says are about how tons of monsters are still around and what survived of the church might be corrupt, too.

And that's a good thing!

Made him gay and black

Found the retard who still pays for cable

Wait, why are people saying Isaac is gay?

i enjoyed the show

Based deaf and blind user

the show was cool but this guy and the other human had the most boring and dumb side stories and drained a lot of time that could have been spent elsewhere

Because he is in love with Dracula. That's how it's always been.

He's actually pretty based in the show and one of the best character atm. And they made him a faggot as well, while any other white dude is a chad. What do you have to say to that?

But enough of this. Let's instead talk about best girl of the season.

Attached: 54447085.jpg (1080x1350, 75K)

>What the fuck did they do to Isaac?
And why did it work so well?

this. season 2 fucking DRAGGED. it felt like nothing happened for a good 3 episodes.

They didn't "make" him gay, he always was. They just made him black.
But yeah, that's something I love about the show and how retarded Yea Forums can be sometimes:
>netflix makes adaptation
>alters characters
>makes carmilla an uber bitch feminist that hates men
>makes isaac black on top of his usual homosexuality
>Yea Forums complains about diversity shit
>they completely forget that these characters are the villains who will be slaughtered by the heroes
Probably my favorite kind of diversity bullshit: they're the villains.

>character is evil
>make him a negro

WE

Made him roughly 1000x more interesting than he was before. Also
>Charisma: 3
>Evilness: MAXIMUM
Does Isaac have the 'tism?

>hating on Westernized Pucci
They rewritten Isaac from being a video game character to a Jojo character. So I am okay with this.

Attached: 329.gif (309x466, 1.06M)

>muh intelektule buzz werds

netflix is literally THE least worthwhile subscription streaming service, you unironically get more and better quality content by subbing to fucking cbs all access.
Anyone with a brain has hulu for tv, and amazon prime for movies though.

Wtf I love Netflix now...?

>How the hell did that happen?
They just read Jojo.

Attached: 687474~1.png (1080x1920, 1.03M)

agreed
no idea why so many on here praise it

What if you were to fill your mouth with the dick of The Lord?

Not worthy, heretic.

EBILness is something he has in common with other characters

Attached: f82c44c176a72c5e0f68249f3492a8d0.png (768x768, 879K)

Another victimbof the gingercaust

Attached: image.jpg (191x770, 42K)

>I'm killing our boy Lisa
>Trevor bursts in and cuts off Dracula's head when he was only trying to give Alucard one last hug
Fuck that made me sad and angry

Attached: 1567343935037.gif (275x275, 1.79M)

Not even the woman who bore God's only child got that dick.
Just because you're a virgin like she was, that don't mean you stand a chance!

And the thing they fucked up the most never gets talked about. They made Hector a huge pussy. Hopefully he mans up next season, especially if they plan on adapting CoD

She'll kill his animal pets in front of him and the episode will end with him being thrown in his cell, his head facing the floor and then he looks up at the camera with determination.

yes because real sandcastle lore is so deep and interesting...

This scene got me, no joke. Motherfuckers did their job well in this one.

Attached: 1568754511560.jpg (542x930, 43K)

I complained about that too, although most of my issues were due to the awful pacing, cringeworthy dialogue, and complete lack of focus in the second season. I genuinely don’t understand why the big fight scene, set to Bloody Tears, was against some nameless uninteresting mooks and in a normal ass foyer. It would have cost them nothing to put them against classic Castlevania monsters with interesting architecture around. The whole vampire politics subplot was incredibly stupid too. Much as I love Curse of Darkness, setting it up took too much time. The list goes on.

>many people like thing
>but i don't
>they are wrong, and i am right
I mean it's ok to think like that but it's fucking funny too

I genuinely have no idea what they're gonna try and do for SotN since they pretty much got that out of the way now.

Retards on Yea Forums will find a way to slurp up any garbage
River city shills and you are proof enough

Probably Dracula wouldn't be the same character anymore, if they'll try to resurrect him he'll be all ebil incarnated or something like that.

>thot
>evil and disloyal
imagine by surprise

it's subjective user, an opinion, no one is wrong or right. i was saying that i don't share that opinion, you autist.

i do not share that opinion because of the bad dialogue, bad voice acting, bad writing, bad pacing, a few art nitpicks here and there, and several choices relating to how certain characters are portrayed. all of these points are subjective. i know that.

this is the pajeet who made it, user. i wasn't a big fan of his work when i first ran across him on youtube years ago, too. are you two fucking? is okay for me to not like your boyfriend's work?

Attached: powerrangers-producer-adi-shankar-at-the-colaboratorcom-launch-from-november-6-2014-photo-byjpeg.jpg (2400x1798, 431K)

>Warren Ellis of motherfucking TRANSMETROPOLITAN fame
>dumbass writer
fuck off and die

His fight with Alucard was nice, although I would have liked to see more supernatural shit going on between them.
But he went down like a bitch in the bedroom scene imo. Though I get that a good part of him was already dead and the other wanted to die, but still.

Attached: 754b7edde0919c98d52943de8630284a.jpg (541x541, 61K)

If you know anything about Ellis, you know he’s had his fedora on too tight for ages

>streaming
>paying to get pozzed

Attached: 1509989926060.jpg (640x632, 82K)

That's pretty much what happens in the games. After he's killed off by Trevor in CV3, every time he comes back it's Chaos using him and the castle as it's puppet to spread bad shit across the world. Or at least that's the implication that the Sorrow games give.
SotN is probably the last time the big D was himself if even for a moment.

>not making Shaft the black guy

again someone mispelled ginger with nigger, fuck me.

>What the fuck did they do to Isaac?
Objectively better.
Better design, better written, more fleshed out.
But you make it pretty clear that you're upset that he's a black guy.

Attached: 1325615855473.png (640x464, 273K)

Isaac's original design was downright retarded. Looked like some gay bdsm j-rocker.

Attached: Isaac.jpg (1024x959, 193K)

Isaac is literally the only good thing about the season, that isn’t just taken straight from the games. Everything else original they tried was godawful.

>mad about 3dvania lore
LMAO
It was faithful where it counted, get over yourself. Isaac was great.
Why not complain about actual questionable things such as how an undead priest can still evoke holy 'miracles'?

Calm down son, it's just a drawing. Think, think about it. Does it matter? Also, why does it matter if they change his skin tone?

I just want Hector to man the fuck up, drill that crazy and feminist vampire pussy and take control.

Attached: Castlevania-Carmilla-and-Hector.jpg (1777x999, 82K)

This piece of trash doesn't even include Grant among the other numerous problems with the story. Netflix pozzes whatever it touches.

Nah, she was so unlikable that the only thing that should be drilled is the Chauve-souris spear through her heart.

The fights, especially the castle raid, were great too, though.

>I mean it's ok to think like that but it's fucking funny too

This sentence is concentrated Reddit.

>condescending tone
>ultimately non-confrontational but broiling with passive aggressiveness
>tries to appear not to care to preempt claims of "lol u mad"
>insists that he finds something "funny" despite it clearly enraging him

P.S. your gay little Netflix pseudo-anime is fucking trash, and you're a nigger-loving faggot. Neck yourself.

Attached: 1557850479243.png (420x314, 90K)

>she was so unlikable
That's the best imo. Smug cunts fire me up more.

And you're a racist, you neck yourself.

That show fucking sucked from beginning to end.
How the fuck did people manage to like it?

I thought the castle raid was a missed
opportunity. Adding in a soundtrack I recognize doesn’t excuse how fucking boring nameless vampire mooks are when the entire series is predicated on cool monsters

The guy who has his fedora up his own ass with his absolute hard-on for atheism that he even tainted Castlevania with his anti-religion bullshit.

Seething lol

Unironically the best video game adaption ever made, and one of the few modern western animations that doesn't suck ass. Even though it's just anime style. Adi Shankar is insufferable but a show like this needs a person like that with a vision instead of just wanting to appeal to everyone.

>no pubes
Made for medium user cock

>Showrunners want to adapt Aria of Sorrow
>They'll give Soma a spanish accent and make Hammer a nigger

Attached: 1568263435587.png (446x435, 79K)

>americanized

When are they gonna do AoS?

Reminder only good episode is episode 1

why did Dracula specifically ask for a black slave as his companion? Weren't gypsies and tatars the popular slave options in easter and central Europe at the time?

N O G R A N T
O
G
R
A
N
T

How do you go from this to this?

Attached: castlevania_ii_carmilla.jpg (320x236, 80K)

Nice bait.

why are people even discussing this show, season 1 was medicro but bearable, 2 was worse.

what makes him right in disliking it is that there are many objective points that are bad about it, making it a bad show.

This, but unironically. Isaac was always shit and the Netflix version was actually pretty based.

>r-racist
Where the fuck do you think you are?

Attached: racist yoda.png (506x443, 151K)

I found it nice overall and a nice pastime for vampfags, but I'm waiting for more.

nothing wrong with being racist coom brain

i thought season 2 was really fucking bad but 1 was decent
and i don't care about muh killing son

That's because nothing fucking happened for a good part of the seasons... I don't get why it's so fucking slow when it should be more action oriented...

Everything happens at once in the last two episodes...

consumer hivemind

Actually gave him a personality.

I'm guessing you've never seen the original design from Curse of Darkness?

Very rarely did Ayami Kojima badly needed to be brought in check with her fantastical pseudo gothic designs, Isaac's was one of those that got through without anyone telling her it was insane.

Attached: Isaac.jpg (1024x768, 603K)

Fuck niggers

They clearly did want to appeal to everyone. I don’t know why else you’d animate all that political vampire intrigue bullshit

Or they just like aspects of it :).

>Confesses that he's questioning Dracula's leadership and is considering staging a coup
>To Dracula's ultra loyal forgemaster
Was Godbrand retarded? I mean, yeah, Carmilla planted the "maybe we'd be better off with someone else in charge" idea, but he was still stupid for discussing it with Isaac.

This occurs about two hundred years after Trevor's adventure, so clearly time wasn't very kind to her.

>NETFLIX in the picture
There lie the answer, OP.

He was too pure for this world.

Attached: Godbrand_-_04.png (677x657, 790K)

Godbrand was retarded, but you gotta keep in mind that the majority of vampires think nothing of humans, just a mindless source of food whose only concerns are their own selfish survival

Jesus, has this man ever heard of the concept of a belt? Maybe your pants will stop falling off if you use one, just a suggestion.

>Higher strength than isaac
>Still gets easily killed by isaac
Explain this

>Evilness
Isaac isn't that evil or his sister did not care about him that much.

Attached: CurseofDarkness.jpg (284x177, 11K)

So in the next series he will play the role of Shaft? I guess they didn't called him "Shaft" for copyright reasons.

>literally replace a white character with a black one
I'm surprised Yea Forums isn't screaming about this, same shit happened with Detective Pikachu

>There's nothing wrong with arbitrarily declaring people to be inherently bad based off skin color and facial structure

Ehm...."sucker punch" kind of attack from behind?

yeah
that's what I said

>without anyone telling her it was insane.
>character is described as being mad and musical theme is named "Insane Aristocracy/Nobleman of Madness"
hmmmm

Godbrand was a good guy all along.

Whats the point its inevitable and unstoppable.

Cringe but Redpilled

it's called hivemind for a reason

If I had to choose between the weird gay tranny design and the black guy I'd go with the bald black guy.
If you unironically thought that Isaac's old design was fucking good then you are a fucking Discord Tranny.

Isaac was already retardedly gay to begin with. They made it more subtle, which is fucking good because I don't have to deal with having to avert my eyes every time he's on screen.

Attached: Old Isaac design.png (1024x1525, 1.1M)

What Belmont is next, chronologically?

>evilness
>loyalty to dracula
why are these categories? They're so cringe

Attached: 1537581163103.png (1200x1200, 133K)

How do I max my evilness stat?

Do you wash your hands before leaving the restroom?

>14th century goth punk isn't fucking retarded

Attached: are you shitting me.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

Being black helps

So we are getting him in season 4 right?

Attached: 213460_normal.jpg (355x500, 65K)

>Netflix is unironically referring to these types of shows as 'anime' now
Yikes

Makes sense when modern western cartoons are all CalArts

Grant was the cannibal bandit Isaac turned into a monster

This. You were doing it wrong if you ever played Castlevania for the plot.

I would portray Simon like Gardner’s Beowulf.

Because the season didn't develop any other character. Isaac and Dracula were great but Camilla and the wank associated with her was fucking terrible. Guess which got more focus. The protagonists spend most of it doing nothing of value in a basement until a finale is required.

Doing nothing in a basement and “bantering”

I think an OVA-length feature for Castlevania 1 followed by a small season of episodes for Castlevania II would be the best way to tell Simon’s story. Carmilla could wiggle her way into the main villain role for II and even take her Oval mask form. Simon praying to Drac’s grave in the final scene would be kino. I couldn’t give two shits about the Gameboy Belmonts besides Sonia and she’s not even canon.

Original version of this : weirder than Voldo.
MTF version of this : great.
Black version of this : acceptable. (no need to change the skintone though)

sounds more like a blackpill.

west cucks can't design a character to save their lives