twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ehehheheheh
look lois
look
I'm INDIA

>implying there are even a billion people on the planet

POO

BITCH LASAGNA :---DDDDDDDDDDDDD

They need to start using toilets and cleaning up their fucking country.

We don't, let the pakis rot

You just jelly because they will be a s superpower in 2020

DESIGNATED

>how big is your vagina?
>your legs are tall, hhhhhhhhhhh

not even 3 months to go india, you better get to the moon before january.

OPEN SIRT
SHOW MILK

poopthread? Poopthread.

Attached: 1553191231529.png (585x555, 341K)

Attached: ffd40cfe53ed8051c776ea40782ad140252abe411d4e75f8de57261ff08c68c5_1.jpg (1080x1210, 150K)

You should start by fixing some other stuff before you even think about this, mate.

Attached: relaxo.jpg (268x257, 17K)

I wonder how many doctors are Indian as a ratio of their population and if it's higher than other countries? Is it worth keeping India around for that and tech support you can't understand?

Why is Indian humor so bad and cringe?

didnt some pajeet just win tekken world tour?

Transhumanism

>they're too busy defeating on the streets
>they'd rather see open bobs and vegans
>96.69% mobile games came from it
>java is a shit language for making games

Name one thing that is good about India

Food, their food actually is pretty damn good

There's 7.5 billion.

Attached: poo in ocean.jpg (960x493, 70K)

I doubt that India has any doctors. People get degrees to leave that shithole.

>post DESIGNATED in any youtube comments featuring India
>watch the sheer asspain unfold

How can one country be so self conscious about their issues but do virtually nothing to address them?

Attached: 1564758265379.png (819x827, 16K)

Attached: bepis.gif (350x272, 1.97M)

You sure about that? Did you count everyone yourself? No? I thought so.

Yes.

Yeah that's my point. Those people are motivated to become doctors by being there and end up being a boom to other countries. If India disappeared would we be losing much?

I heard that their delicacy is E. Coli curry

>Poo literally reaches other side of the world

Attached: download (1).jpg (201x251, 5K)

he was paki i believe, arent pakis and indians mortal enemies?

>the shit in the ocean at the rio olympics actually came from india

Based Somalians letting Indians take the blame for all the poo.

Searched India on youtube, picked a random video and checked out the comment section. Indians truly are the most insecure people on earth.

Attached: ind.png (1321x711, 89K)

Fun fact, not in India but there’s a dish in sudan called marrara that uses raw organ meat, and urine and bile as flavoring ingredients

Oh right, I read that wrong. I don't think we'd lose much if the country and its people disappear. But we wouldn't gain that much either. For as big as its population is, India seems rather, I cant think of better word for it, but "pointless"? Like, if China were to disappear, we'd lose a lot of shit, but India? I don't know. Then again, I'm an ignorant dropkick who knows fuck all.

2 Indian pros in DOTA and TEKKEN right that won TI and EVO?

If China disappeared, it would all just move over to India.

I admit many good doctors I've seen in my life have been from India, but it's such a large population. And I'm all for a reduction of population. A billion is too damn much.

Did you? Last I checked, there are only 250 people on the planet. All pictures showing more are doctored.

For every doctor there's gotta be 20,000 Uber drivers.

Literally can’t even clean their own rooms.

No wonder the Sentinelese are hostile.

Went to India for about a week whilst travelling Asia. AMA

did u enjoy it?

Can someone explain me the mustache fixation of Indians?, they look terrible

Fake map, unfortunately.

Did you get sick?

Isn't it supposed to happen that after an industrial revolution and having secured food production that population growth drops?

imagine the smell

We need an Indian clone of Frogger called Logger, where you try to get a poo all the way across the designated street. The boss level is a loo, and you have to navigate past angry villagers to get it in.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (963x886, 199K)

>u
Hello pajeet

I don't understand how there can be 1.33 billion of these fuckers when both their men and women are atrociously ugly in 99.99% of cases.

Parts of it. Went to Humayans Tomb which caused me to actually gasp when I saw it, beautiful building with a nice story behind it.

Yup. The food is really good but I had this street food pancake sort of thing with tomatoes and I was throwing up all night afterwards and stayed in bed until the following evening.

>be pajeet
>go to poostop to update my floppy with the latest minecraft patch
>elephant is on a rampage
>cant flee or fight back because that would offend Ganesh
Such is life in India

Attached: Grand Theft Bombay.webm (1280x720, 2.54M)

They have some quite attractive women.

Attached: download (3).jpg (750x1030, 184K)

SUPERPOWER BY NEXT YEAR

when there's 1.3billion people, 0.1% is still a hefty sum

>eat street food
>in india of all places
White people everybody

As I said, in 99.99% of cases.
I suspect its the arraigned marriage tradition shit.

>be pajeet
>decide to go out at night to update minecraft because the elephants are asleep at night
>get scalped by the local street leopard

Attached: Pajeet.jpg (620x388, 95K)

>eating street food
>in India
You deserve everything that happened and the parasites that will forever live in your intestines.

This but unironically. Human race is a conspiracy. Don't believe it unless you've experienced for real meeting billions of people.

>eating any food
>in india
also dont drink the coca colas in mexico you'll be shitting for weeks

>be pajeet
>finally decide to fight back against the rampaging elephant
>get stomped and used for PR by Rajesh

Attached: Horton smears a poo.webm (640x468, 2.56M)

Post some music, faggots.

youtube.com/watch?v=N8OJB5qLZ6o

Meh, I knew the risks and I've had worse

fill it with non-indians

>Make a jab at Indians public defecation problem (that is so fucking bad that they make a PSA) on a liberal forum
>"racism"
Maybe I should've talked about the shit treatment of a country they're trying to annex in addition to their shit infrastructure/no toilets. Maybe then the shit admins would've not been so triggered.

Only about 10% of those 7.5 billion are actually human.
aka white

I would argue it's more than 0.1% but to each their own. I find a lot of Indian women attractive.

Attached: download (3).jpg (768x1024, 176K)

By Ganesh what an honour! The chosen one!

I live in Asia and play PUBG mobile, but I have to set my matching language to Japanese or Korean to prevent getting teamed up with Indians because they're SO FUCKING BAD. I'm not sure if it's because the whole country is that low IQ or what, but my whole team will be dead every time in a minute tops.

>tfw you're feeling down about losing your family to an elephant attack
>want to just enjoy some alone time and some peace and quiet
>go to the cinema
youtube.com/watch?v=pOHelrsM5kc

SUPER
POOPER

Because Video games is considered a retarded hobby for retarded kids who never grow up and is a waste of time. If a kid said "I wanna be a e-sports player" Their dad would thrash them with a fucking shoe. You either become a doctor,engineer or a lawyer or you are considered literal waste of oxygen and your own family will pretend like you dont exist for the most part.
t.pajeet

literally build for BBC

That's not true, Japs are totally honorary, and South Koreans were literally considered honorary whites in Apartheid South Africa. So it's maybe a little more than 10%

Attached: asian apartheid.jpg (1701x129, 61K)

Well, that percentage is different by region. For starters, North-Indian women are much prettier than South-Indian from what I've seen.

There are a lot of beautiful indian women, user. There are still 1.3 billion indians, so 0.1% would still make 13 million beautiful indian women.

Christ that guy got stomped. Did he survive?

If they harnessed the same energy they have for fuck awful song and dance movies into something else, they might have actually been a superpower by now.

>not even 1(ONE) top tier esports players
They had one, but one of the players was using an aim bot and got the whole team disqualified.

should've kept to the designated shitting street, the smell keeps the leopards away

Big Bhuna Curry? Of course she's built for it, her people invented the recipe.

Attached: chicken bhuna.jpg (768x540, 113K)

Go get checked for coombrain, I hear it’s catching.

Yeah the more attractive ones tend to be north Indian imho, but there are some exceptions

Attached: L M A O.webm (576x320, 1.58M)

You don't, they have to, but they are to busy shitting in the street.

That's a Romanian camwhore. I've jacked off to her vids.

she needs this

Attached: BWC.webm (240x360, 463K)

>Romanian gypsy
so an Indian

because they speak english but do so without learning how english is used, culturally, in the western world. So they have their own phrasing and type of humor that theyve understood for thousands of years, which dieant match the west, so they try to copy Anglo humor, which just always falls flat

name

rosasweet02

Sweet Betty Parlour

*ahem*

Attached: big knife manju.png (300x263, 118K)

Sugar Lee Hooper

MissMolly

WORD.EXE

whatchu talking about op
they do have a good game
it's called shitting up the alleyways and surprise buttsecks form behind jojo style

they're already a superpower
they have nukes and can take the whole world down with them

based
cringe, stop @ to me

TAKE THE POO,TO THE LOO

are the nukes poo-filled

They're too busy being worse at Cricket than Australia.

no they're just normal nukes unfortunately

With Poolotonium

Attached: elephant.png (1536x1444, 287K)

Does Indian American count?

>Go to get a vidya game with my buddy
>Get mugged by a tiger
>have to throw my game at him as a distraction
No vidya for me this year :(

Attached: Tiger chase.webm (198x360, 1.3M)

>he didn't play the PSmove Zindagi games collection with the gladiator mode
Good times were had, and I didn't think they had it I 'em

>be pajeet
>walk around
>bull is rampaging
>kneel deep in prayer for bull because cows are gods
>get blessed by his holy foot to my head

i love indians

Attached: cute indian girl.jpg (1080x1350, 234K)

Their women apparently like it
Hell, their women are disgusted by lack of body hair to boot
It was quite the eye opener how their culture views beauty to begin with
They just like men that look like men

Bollywood is unironically kino. That being said I hate Indians. India as a country makes fucking Detroit seem safe.
youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts

Attached: 90a.jpg (562x561, 56K)

>found dead in a ditch the next day
>honor rape and killing

No such thing as an attractive purebred Indian woman (or man for that matter). Literally all the examples you might post are half white.

Based EmpiricistChads.

>the only attractive people are white
>there are attractive black women? THATS BECAUSE THE GOOD PARTS ARE WHITE
Man /pol/ are rarted as usual I guess

This reminds me of one Indian incel that was complaining how all their beautiful women aren't as open as western women. In reality, he was just a little bitch, the women are plenty horny, he just didn't know how to handle it lol

*click* Excellent, 47. Now all that's left is Claus Strandberg.

Whites are held as a standard of beauty for a good reason user.

I'm from /pol/, i'm a massive racist, and i'm the one that posted the picture saying Indian women are attractive.

>attractive
>black women
lmao

Bure den subke ate hai.Beta udalo mujak abhi hamara,aj hum hai kya puta kul tum ho.Din sabke budulte hai.

WOW
hot a what habatitat!

>Indians are black
Go look what Ghandi said about blacks during apartheid.

Ok Pajeet

Not really, given what most whites look like
More examples? Look up Chris Chan and Eggman.

Attached: 2832.jpg (300x180, 6K)

a thing that the chinese consider a delicacy are "virgin boy eggs" or eggs that have been boiled in the piss of boys preferably under the age of 10

Attached: virgineggs2.jpg (450x600, 36K)

Gandhi is not all Indians retard.

>Not really
Really. Why do you think skin whitening is so popular in India and Africa?

I never said Indians are black, if anything they're classified as Caucasoids, so I guess they're white. But I guess /pol/ would REEEE hard at that fact lol

Where exactly

Attached: 70124862.jpg&width=500&resizemode=4.jpg (800x600, 44K)

I never said he was, but NO Indians consider themselves black you utter fucking imbecile.

A few nukes should fix it

>cherry picking
This is what you do.

Literally the entire world.

>color of skin matters more than none/face structure
Wew lad. Its because it's easier to hide flaws in white skin, which is why most make-up lightens skin and hides the marks of age. Darker skin makes it easier to notice said flaws which is why it's not popular to lighten skin, than to darken it

Pakistani's are pretty much Muslim Indians and Arslan Ash won Tekken in both Evo Japan and the regular Evo so I guess that means something?

They aren't caucasion. Indians are central asians; a fact which eternally embarrasses their less pathetic eastern cousins.

It means evo is going to smell even worse now

that's literally the case of aryans vs dravidians
and guess which one's the master race

poo

>wow two ugly races are filled with ugly examples? Better make no attempt to retort and just shut my ears

>Where exactly
>posts somebody who got countless surgery to look more white
lol

Fair skin =/= White people

Sure pal, the chink eyes really give I away... Oh wait

Attached: 1566686529209.png (450x450, 152K)

>, if anything they're classified as Caucasoids, so I guess they're white.
No, no they're not. White is a term for Europeans, not some loose term like "Caucasoid". Somalis are Caucasoid, no one would ever consider calling them white except for disingenuous assholes like you that try to deconstruct white identity.
>But I guess /pol/ would REEEE hard at that fact lol
No, lots of /pol/ totally recognise that Europeans share ancestry with Indians, they have Aryan ancestry just like we do. That doesn't mean they're white or that we're Indian, it means we have common racial ancestry.
I respect and like Indians a whole lot.

>i eat street food
>in India

Attached: 443445.png (780x473, 48K)

nice hair dye

Better than eating the shit in China at least lol
India may shit in the streets, the Chinese eat it tho

yeah, that totally explains why the women they use in the skin lightening product adverts have the most "European" features they can find. I live in Africa, I see it all the time.

Very few chinese shit on the streets and wipe their asses with their hands,in India 20%+ of the population does.

>7.5 billion people on Earth allegedly
>Not a single one wants to fuck you

Attached: 3C77A0499C734F07A6F3789FE75CB59D.png (186x219, 27K)

Word.exe lol

>I live in Africa
Are you the sort of African who trods over the poor

Shush and eat your gutter oil chink

>indian pros
>dota
nah, those were all arabs, 1 iranian and 1 paki
the muzzies placed 2nd this year but eliminated the chinks' last hope on their home turf

MILKIES

>the Chinese eat it tho
>search results literally show that Indian shit is in the food
My bad, this must be the kind of food you look at, but don’t eat.

It's a country made of shit, of course it produces nothing of value.

What? What the fuck does that even mean?

we will win this year
we will make history

Attached: roster.jpg (1024x576, 109K)

Attached: shitburger.jpg (1363x1341, 347K)

youtube.com/watch?v=sdyC1BrQd6g

t. hairlet

Despite a large population like china, india has a diverse culture. Should have made them all speak a single language.

imagine the smell

Americans aren't human

>haheheh le 9 gag maymays XD

>watching Jackfilms
back to plebbit (with me)

thread theme
youtu.be/7TcD_IeMdG4

Nuke'm.

so who keeps making these india threads
the frequency has increased

Interesting note, their culture was quite literally one of the first with plumbing and they regressed super hard after their split with the brits.

this is just "have sex" but in a different form

why are indians sending rockets into space when they don't even have toilets

thats sara underwood
is this b8 or a brainlet poo

is that his scalp opened?

That's animal poop not human poop,indians literally wipe their asses with their bare hands and then make you food.

youtube.com/watch?v=-ijfNEF7-JY

>5:50
Holy shit that is some pajeet kino.

Why did whitey send rockets to the moon when nogs in harlem and crackers in appalachia were going hungry every night?

are you indian

>that comment that breaks down into gibberish
>hurrdurr I spam medical diseases to look smart
holy shit even spambots are more human sounding.

Because we actually had our priorities straight back then. Now we give over 10 times our space budget to feeding stupid nogs and all it does it make them dependent on aid.

indonesia is one of the most populated and forgettable country on the earth. It's going to be literally under water with 270 million people gone in 100 years and no one will even care.

They're busy making kino youtube cartoons for +200 iq toddlers

Attached: 1559906495890.jpg (960x640, 198K)

yeah, he's lucky it wasn't a tiger or his head would be rolling on the ground, doubt he lived long past that image though

Oh yeah, I forgot all about the indus river valley settlement having that shit.

Best poo-in-loo game.

Attached: header[1].jpg (460x215, 33K)

Studying in a university where 60% of all students are indians because our administration went pants on the head retarded, i can tell you that is not even close to what normal indians look like and those indians that come here are actually on the upper part of the society.

They look suprisingly okayish given how fucking ugly their males look, mind you, but thats about it.

Poor guy.. wasn't even rich or anything that he offered to pay, just wanted to make his country a slightly better place.

>I eat shit, but the shit came from an animal which makes it a-okay
Are you salivating now?

Attached: Manure4 jpg.jpg (1920x1280, 557K)

How you do that? Well. India is known for SHIT... make a game that is all about SHIT... SHIT SURFING!!!! Imagin Tmnt.... But Sewer surfing. In filthy sewers.

Its hard to get rid of animal shit,its easy to wipe your asses with toilet paper,wash your hands and use a toilet before cooking food you dumb 70 IQ pajeet.

that reminds me. I had a group work for my IT degree, and got into a team with a russian, two indians, and one chinese. the chinese guy, even though he has the hardest time understanding english, generally you give them a task, a deadline, and he will finish it by that time. coding might be a bit cryptic but it's still fine. the russian guy, hell you need to constantly nag him to do his work otherwise he won't. but in the end he still did his part. these two fucking indians, though. you delegate one part to each and one of them did jack shit, while the other just copy pasted random gibberish from stackexchange that didn't even work. the guy who did nothing kept giving excuses about family or some shit and in the end me and this russian guy had to make up the rest of the project. we asked the chinese guy to help but he simply said "I already did my part" and fucked off.
fuck indians.

The absolute state of mutt's """""universities"""""

Attached: image_10.jpg (500x500, 78K)

>Third-world country that can't even feed its people, let alone educate them.
It's not that surprising. China and ASEAN hasn't made a game on par with Poland, despite their GDP dwarfing Poland, and they are corporations that could match CD Projekt in terms of budget.

Poland never made a great game either,America hasn't made an actual masterpiece in more than a decade.
So yeah expecting third world countries to even make a passable videogame is stupid.

yeah, I should've know those bug goblins would be into that kind of thing.

Cringe and weebpilled

Are Indians the most repulsive population on earth? Everything about them and their culture is filthy and disgusting.

As an indian who goes out with easy white women, why are you all incels?

>Poland never made a great game either
>witcher
>Gorky 17
>Frostpunk
>Painkiller
>this war of mine

Also Saints Row 2 was developed by CD Projekt, that's the best in the series.

Listen darling Poland made one overrated series compared to Japan that literally build the industry from the ground up and made pretty much all that is worth playing from the early 80s to today,you are comparing your local football team to Real Madrid.

Remember that time India sunk their $3B submarine because someone forgot to close the latch

Attached: 1406255186994.jpg (500x420, 32K)

Fuck off, weeb. Nobody wants to know how hard you coom to animu tiddies.

i cant believe i share this board with literal apes like you

I mean, just look at them.

That's a nice list of 7/10 and an unreleased game.

Nope, that title is reserved for abos.

Attached: 1567314388057.jpg (974x1238, 201K)

Why haven't pooinloos commited mass self-genocide yet?

>the brain of a slav worshipper
>the state of the western "videogame" industry

COPE

>and an unreleased game.
What was the unreleased game? I never mentioned an unreleased game
>That's a nice list of 7/10
That's your personal opinion, thankfully no one appointed you as arbiter of what makes good or great games. Whether you liked them or not, multiple games with critical acclaim, massive fan bases and profitable sales game from Poland

this is such a good summary of national mentality stereotypes that it seems too good to be true

good God, they speak such terrible sounding English.

Go be a miserable cunt somewhere else.

Whats wrong with abbos?
They dont bother white aussies and keep to themselves

Keep playing trash because you were born playing with a mouse and keyboard in your hand lmao

Nothing more miserable than a slav,nothing.

Remember that time India crash landed on the moon because their calculations were off?

Attached: 144846468761.jpg (555x573, 57K)

If he had a different nose and white skin you could mistake him for an Anglo.

>these games are trash because I say so
Oh shit, I wasn’t aware King of Videogames was here! Everyone stop posting, it’s the King!

nice

Go to perth. They rape, steal, fight whatever and police ignore it because it's just what they do. If you wake up and your tyres are gone don't even bother reporting it. There's still abo tribes out there that kill outsiders. Government literally gives them free houses and they tear the house down for firewood. List goes on.

>Nothing more miserable than a slav
I'm not a slav, how is that relevant to anything i've said?

hey bajeet

>Government literally gives them free houses and they tear the house down for firewood.
Maybe stop... helping the abos? Let them do whatever the fuck but if they encroach on your territory put them down?

fucking nice

Attached: 1554933269751.jpg (768x576, 92K)

God damn I wish I were white and tall.

I find it sort of endearing in a shit sort of way.

Its my understanding they live away from white societies

Id fuck you

Not even Indian you dumb coping hick, enjoy eating shit forever. Here, to help you build up an appetite. No need to thank me

Attached: Dung Rabbit 01.jpg (800x600, 70K)

There's plenty of them that live in "white" areas. Even if they're like 5% aboriginal you can tell there's something off about them. Not appearance wise (you can barely tell), but mentally. My best friend growing up was 5% and I'm pretty good at spotting them. Oh yeah he's not my friend anymore since he robbed me after knowing me for over a decade.

Note how the Americans are trying to fix this fecal matter problem. Also note that it’s cow and occasionally rat fecal matter that gets in the meat.
In India it’s human fecal matter and their government is making no effort to correct it.
White people find this outrageous and demand it be fixed, Indians accept it and don’t try to change it at all.

I'll call them a superpower once shitting in the streets stops being mainstream there.

It's embarrassing, their leaders think that by pumping money into a space program to land on the moon they'll impress other countries, like a big dick contest or something. The funny part is everyone's just laughing at them since they don't even know how to use toilets.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Video_games_developed_in_India

Attached: 1547607480522.png (359x478, 339K)

What is the secrets to using toilets is hidden on the moon?

>Red Dead Redemption 2

Attached: the fuck.png (509x545, 522K)

Reminder that Indians are the true Aryans.

hasnt that gone up by 2025 your country is a joke. Also, didnt your moon lander crash into the moon last month and this is the second time its happen.

>there was a 30% chance for me to be born pajeet or zheng
Dodged a bullet.

Probably rockstar outsourcing some aspects of development to a core code farm. India's a popular place to set those up, hello, the company I work for makes them handle most of our CAD work now because it's cheaper than employing western CAD technicians.

I try to value every human life and see the worth in people but fuck if China and India existing doesn't make it hard.

I feel the same but with Americans

Attached: Gothic.png (336x111, 37K)

go watch the youtube video of indians saying their hilarious accent isn't hilarious, and it's actually the proper way to speak english.

>How we do fix this?

why would we want to in the first place ?

god, when my wife makes curry i literally use it as an excuse to walk the dog for 900 hours. it tastes amazing, but the smell is completely overpowering. the funny part is since she's an indian-american, even she gets annoyed with the smell.

>White nazis
>Portland, Oregon
Pajeets everyone

I am an Indian and I despise every second I spend in this shit hole.
I am waiting eagerly for my sweet release either my escape from here or death, whichever comes first.
The way people do common everyday things here make me feel uncomfortable, gag and cringe a lot.

Bs dude I don't like gins but Perth isn't that fucked

>dont drink the coca colas in mexico
Faggot, mexican cokes actually have real coca in them, unlike corn starch shit

Are there designated pooing streets?

ELLO ELLO GOOD SIR

Why are gamers retarded AF?
High poverty rate, low literacy rate, zero gaming companies due to economical structures and extremely low profit and hard to get capital. Also combined with the fact of high levels of crime and corrupt and very low investments going to it making is almost impossible to make a gaming company. I am sure culture and braindrain also has some impact as well.

But no most idiots on Yea Forums and /pol/ want easy answers. So Let's just say LE BROWN PEOPLE DUMBDUMB.

Kek link please

No. People shit everywhere they please as long as they dont see any cops in the vicinity.

thanks I was looking for this video a few days ago and couldn't find it

Sounds like Australia

Yeah it is I literally know tons of people who got away from that shithole because they were scared of getting raped and living in fear

Why not just use a toilet???

How do countries like China and India have over a billion "people" and yet produce nothing of worth? Even with their low IQs you would've thought they could produce something with so many individuals.

We did this in Canada and now you will never hear the end of "oh those poor aboriginals we need to help them". Canadian abos are zombies that drink , go to 7/11 and sell used furniture all day.

youtu.be/dJgoTcyrFZ4
I think the user means this video

its because 7.5 is not an even number idiot
There are probably 1.5 billion people that noone wants to fuck, the 6 billion are just busy with themselves

Attached: 1541178723874.jpg (800x450, 33K)

Become a doctor and get out. Seriously the doctors alone earn so much good will I can't bring myself to begrudge even a billion other people even if only 1/1000 does so.

They’re the same people but yes they’re mortal enemies

For real? Not him but I've heard of regional variations in what is used in place of corn syrup.

>anti-anglo posting
Know how I know you're an Amerimutt?

>Fecal Eye of Terror
Poo Crusade when?

But that's not how you spell American?

1st poo in loo
2nd apu plays game

Is that Loki from Boku Girl? I'd fuck you for having good taste.

There's no coca in it guy is retarded

As if India is the only place with street shitters. You really believe no one uses toilets there?

They don't cause, some are just lazy people who dont want the responsibility to clean toilets, some have a viewpoint that shitting in the same place will get them to catch diseases.
Some are poor enough that they can't afford to build one and they dont want to pay for public ones so they just pirate water from these restrooms and shit outside .
There are other spiritualists who believe open defecation is a way to attune yourself with nature.

They have some amazing architecture built by people long dead... ummm.... uh... this guy youtu.be/q-JCoQ_lI58

Remember that time when a NASA rocket ship exploded because they forgot to switch their decimals from . to ,?

I'm sure you have anecdotal reasons for saying so but my best mate lived there for years while serving in the navy with mates in the police force and never heard a thing about any of that. They fuck with each other there more than anyone else. They're real bad in nsw though

t. aadesh khurana

I hope you got your food from Muslims since they actually have cleanliness standards due to their religion

which one was this?

Indians are so insecure and ugly, just go get a gf there they love white people and foreigners.

>the turban man
My fucking sides

Attached: 1561854130439.jpg (600x375, 72K)

I can't. I'm already an engineer (sadly electrical and not the computer one). Being born in a overpopulated country is a curse, I only wish I could find sollace in a lone corner of the world, away from this chaos.

supoopower*

Proof?

>its proper english

Attached: 1565051932740.png (1765x885, 1.57M)

>that time a Somali /pol/ak threw nuclear-grade banter at pajeets

Same reason Chinese are so abundant. Arranged marriages

>that diss on pakistan
kek

Nigger let them get to the moon first. There's a process to these things.

>Inb4 Koreans are the outlier

I hate this accent as much as I hate spoken chinese

Self awareness is an alien concept amongst poos and other Asians, in general.

Are you canadian?

it's like running a chalk on a blackboard kind of bad. if feces were even transformed into sounds, then it would sound exactly like an Indian accent.

You should hear vietnamese/laotian, I used to work in a car factory full of asians and hearing them talk to one another was like reverse ASMR

Mars Climate Rover
>original 1999 article
latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1999-oct-01-mn-17288-story.html
They rocket's computer used metric while they did their calculations in Imperial

I thought working in a space agency requires high IQ

Does anyone have that video of the indian cinema and everyone standing up and going fucking wild?

Fire a nuke at it.

No one in America wants to fuck you. Go to a 3rd world country, the women would be all over you.

Too busy shitting in the streets and scamming people.

read the thread

Oh thanks, I missed it on my first scroll

According to bitter people here, no industry requires a high iq and they could definetly do it if the bothered/wasn't held down by society

We're not all like that cuz. But holy fuck there are an awful lot of shitheads here dude. I can't even get a house on the res but they give everything to drug addicts and alcoholics. I'm probably gonna live in the fucking woods at this rate

Yeah who else shits in the streets? Africa? The middle eastern shitholes? Do you really want India to be like them?

The numerous diseases killing them

I'm half pajeet myself, I think I know what I'm talking about when I say india is a dumpster and they need to clean up their act.

they've had thousands of years mate

>Retort

You don't know how arguing works. The other person shut down the conversation.

>There is no example of X, and if you find an example of X, then it it actually Y, which I have already stated is fine even if I have no evidence that it is Y.

So what should we do? Post a shitload of X so you can just state it's Y? Kill yourself.

It's never too late for change.

and?

>reverse ASMR

Attached: 1568051984147.jpg (240x251, 23K)

the world is ending, and now pajeets will flee the heatwaves

The usual

>People were scaremongered by the news this must be reality.

Surely pajeets have made a Cricket video game.

Being a paki and reading this thread im lolzing

thank you friend

don't you have your afternoon prayers to your sandnigger god to tend to?

tend to your goat wife

fuck that, I'm listening to cvsnk 2 tunes and playin dead space 2,

>middle eastern shitholes
Find one place in the middle east as smelly as india
protip: you cant
Even places with a lot of camels will have the camel shit of 2 hours ago cleaned up from the place much sooner than India will clean up the shit left on the floor from 10 years ago.

probably wait until India isn't a shithole, which will probably never happen

>middle east
Muslims are hygiene autists

only 3 months user!

yes and at least pakistan has one of the best speedrunners in the world as well.

taking a break from raping goats and children eh, faggot?

I think even the tribes of africa digs holes for their toilet needs

Attached: 1552683927930.png (417x491, 39K)

Your military and leader is based af, but you're still acid-throwing, eye-gouging savages who should be nuked

Americans.

Attached: apr22_part01_01.jpg (800x419, 99K)

Attached: 1524915621712.png (486x459, 342K)

>it's proper english
>has to put subtitles on their own video because they can't even understand themselves
is like comedy, it rhymes

SF is a complete shithole in general

>san fran
Those "people" aren't human. Don't lump me in with them.

the Indians are taking over!

>Is it worth keeping India around for that and tech support you can't understand?
What, you mean the countless scam calls from """The IRS""" I get?

Doesn't that just mean I'll be the first of my bloodline to never have sex? I'll have done something none of them could accomplish.

Attached: 1562990895880.gif (320x294, 1.7M)

>the first of my bloodline
more like the last of your bloodline lmoa

Attached: DPXmNMyW0AAYZ9P.jpg (292x257, 23K)

They've taken over even /g/, they learn to code by watching indian tutorials now.
youtube.com/watch?v=BcmUOmvl1N8

post the image of the 2 female backpackers getting stalked by indians

RIP(Reepal) Is a solid entertainer and competitive tekken 7 player, right guys?

Attached: Reepal.jpg (302x167, 5K)

And Paul from continue is also Indian.

Attached: Paul.jpg (238x212, 5K)

>But no most idiots on Yea Forums and /pol/ want easy answers. So Let's just say LE BROWN PEOPLE DUMBDUMB.

Thats my biggest gripe at pol/, that for a place that call itself woke, it sure has and superficial understanding of things.

>gets his entrance made fun of and proceeds to get completely bodied

youtube.com/watch?v=yP3eX9XMMvk

I will shit on India all day, but Kerala wasn't too bad. Food was better and streetshitters were pretty much gone.
Kinda tells you about the quality of the nation when commies coming in power actually improves things.

100% poo brain seething. Imagine thinking a girl that hot and that white could be indian.

lol maybe he's from a lower caste or something.

POO

Seething. While NASA has learned from their mistakes, India couldn't even land on the moon. Even China managed to do it.

Amerimutts are disgusting, go poo in your street some more and catch typhoid

They've got bigger ambitions like shitting on the moon

Attached: punpun.png (200x208, 49K)

>white man's burden isn't real

tough talk coming for the shittiest part of the world, go drown in muhammad's cum euronigger

most universities are international user

>"everyone else is dumb!"
>says economical when he means economic

Attached: 10811328927480.gif (140x140, 49K)

Number one country of street shitters and toilet witches

>says the rodriguez, lee and tyrone cumdiver

You motherfuckers don't know if you fisnish any game and read the credits 30% of the names in big franchises are Indian developers. Oh I'm sorry, not my fault if you can't finish video games because they are too difficult buhu white males can't complete games. Suck on that mother fuckers. Jai hind bharat mata ki maki

The Indian education system is pay-to-win literally. Anyone with money can actually buy into professional school placement and cheat exams.

There are Indian whales who collect tons of degrees just for kicks.

get off the phone, pajeet. you're stinking up the damn place!

don't you have some old women to scam, Sanjay?

seething street shitter

You proud of being a code monkey, Hanuman?

have sex implies you can get some

Pakoid pretending to be indian. xD

Based Big Knife Manju going over these simps' heads.

No thanks, I like my electronics made by slaves with clean hands.

you fags are literally the same race

Pakistan has Arslan ash and Sumail. India has literally nobody, I wouldn't put it that way pajeet. 1.2 billion and not a decent gamer you could produce. Shit it dowwwwn

Us indARYANS have bigger things to worry about. You Yea Forumsirgns can stink in your mums basement all your life while we explore the eternal space. Ram ram

Attached: images (59).jpg (554x554, 36K)

Maximum salt. how will india recover?

By sending all of your it pajeets back to home.

lol i just got a warning for calling indians 'poop'

>He's scared of having the shits
What a reason not to try it

>How we do fix this?
why would you want to? designated shitting on country.

>India
>doing anything right at all

They're just a waste of global resources at this point.

Attached: Capture.png (769x336, 36K)

the toilet witch should be a demon in SMT

tfw find Indian women attractive
Which city do I go to? New Delhi?

>I ting our aggsend is brobably beddur dan deirs

Attached: 14C95775-B56C-4576-9173-0B02953DB370.jpg (491x358, 32K)

Their IQ is too low for that.
Only first world countries can make video games.

Ok

>implying the americans didnt shoot it

bump for SuP3rP0wAh 2020

You got some interesting mythologic gods and demons though. And that's all.