Why there is no good x men games??

why there is no good x men games??

Attached: 1568798096710.jpg (917x686, 143K)

wasn't magneto a euro jew in some movie I saw
what the fuck

>black jew mutant

Too on the nose for Malcolm X. As for the X-Men games, Check the MvC games.

I prefer... Melanino.

Malcolm X-Man

WOW THIS SURE IS A VIDEO GAMES THREAD AND NOT SOME FAGGOT RAID FROM ANOTHER BOARD

DEFINITELY DONT REPORT IT FOR BEING OFF TOPIC LOL

>got a problem with a black magneto?

Attached: 1566440157130.jpg (504x504, 71K)

I'd rather they get a black guy for Professor X. Eric's Jewish background is too perfect. However, considering the timeline of the MCU, I understand why they couldn't justify a 70+ year old Magneto.

Is this not the template you Yea Forumsermin use?
Was it "What are some games for this feel" more appropiate then?

Zip Zap Zabbadoodap

X-men Children of Atom

Magneto's Jewish background is almost essential for his character development. Atleast make it someone where being a nigger is inconsequential

what?
a reboot? why do we need a fucking reboot?
It's been like a few years from the last one, the hollywood machine is just SHAMELESS at this point....

he is now black slave brought by jewish traders on a boat to america you racist pig

He should be a Muslim Woman, to keep with the theme

Because nobody likes the current x-men. Also because we need a new Wolverine anyway.

But mostly to make it a part of the MCU.

More like Blackneto.

He is meant to be a holocaust survivor, it's a core part of his character. It's the core part of why and how he justifies his actions. When push comes to shove, Magneto just doesn't want mutants to end up in concentration camps... By any means necessary.

More like Magnegro

Hehe pretty good

I can't believe Magneto is a nigger!

X-Men Legends you fucking retard.

Marvel Ultimate Alliance is one of the best arpgs I've played and I have thousands of hours each in Diablo 2 and 3, Warframe and Path of Exile. I guess it's not strictly an X-Men game but it features the roster so it fits in my book.

First Class was the best movie

Blackneto

>Black Jew

Attached: babby.jpg (600x597, 42K)

>No good xmen games
>when Children of the Atom exist.

Attached: 1536310698256.jpg (517x486, 29K)

More like he wants to put all non-mutants into concentration camps, like all jews secretly want to do to all goyim.

Don't care. Magneto is a jew so why not make him black.

Wrong. Best one was the very first one where we found out what happens to toads when they're struck by lightning.

know your place, edomite

Attached: tqQRQhM[1].jpg (500x500, 47K)

Denzel Washington is neither tall nor skinny enough to play a black jew. They need an ethiopian actor.

>we wuz kangs and slaves at the same time

this means nothing, they are all shit

This

>no good x men games
kek

Attached: 199511.jpg (2100x1536, 3.04M)

Erik is a jew and spent several months or years in a concentration camp (his wife too), it marked him forever. Without the holocaust he wouldn't be Magneto.

Wasn't Raven's Wolverine game pretty good?
Didn't play because I ignore capeshit but that's what I heard.

I mean, that's pretty much the dogma of jewish culture.

I owned that plus X-Men 1 and X-Men 2 Clone Wars on the Genesis. I also had the displeasure of owning Adamantium Rage.

Attached: a7eac3b8bf56b8c381b99b542e5f9f4d.jpg (640x640, 76K)

So it's Hitler's fault Magneto exists? wtf i hate germany now

Attached: British pub.webm (720x1280, 2.93M)

It's not like anything Marvel makes will top Logan.

Pretty sure X-Men is capeshit for people who hate capeshit. It's nothing but edgy rebellious antiheroes and liberal teenagers.

>dumb alt-right retards falling for clickbait when they don't realize Magneto being an angry Jew is an integral part of his character
Fuck off Yea Forums. You guys are literally the dumbest board on this site

He got de-aged and then re-aged, so physically he is around 40 or a bit younger.

Magneto's not white anyway he's a jew so the blacks are stealing a role from a holocaust survivor

not even here to rage but why make him black then?
i doubt any Ethiopians died in Germans concentration camps

Attached: children_of_the_atom.jpg (349x398, 57K)

Attached: what did he meant by this.jpg (594x610, 82K)

It happened before as well.

Attached: mordo-social-c0515.jpg (900x470, 72K)

NOTHING MOVES THE BLOB!

Attached: index.jpg (186x271, 11K)

Attached: images (80).jpg (600x300, 14K)

>Blackneto
Saying this out load made this even more funny than it should have been, thanks user.

Attached: 1563409279337.jpg (640x480, 22K)

to be fair given the mcu timeline for magneto to be a holocaust survivor he'd need to be around a hundred years old

MAGNEGRO
BEYONZO
SENTI'JAMAL

Diversity quotas are ok when they're cool black people.

>Denzel Washington rumored for magneto in X-Men reboot

Attached: mfw (2).jpg (435x435, 97K)

>Complaining about X-Men being diverse
Are you upset that Superman is an immigrant too?

Don't forget to mention that those jewish traders kidnapped his people from Africa and weren't sold to foreign slave owners by African slavers

>muh they were sold
Gun shop owners sell guns but they didn't their customers were gonna be a bunch of fucking incel psychopaths.

Slavery in Africa was nothing like slavery in the U.S. I'd say read a book but we can't even get you to play video games.

Schrönigger's Paradox

Attached: canudont.jpg (576x348, 24K)

Inb4 Yea Forumspol gets unreasonably upset at a fucking rumor with no basis. Same exact shit happens with Witcher and Idris, you people are so small minded and retarded it's insane.

being black is as bad as being a jew in a concentration camp

Isn't Steve Rogers 100 year old +? They can figure that out.

>you people are so small minded and retarded it's insane.
This, we should have a white T'Challa since we're open minded.

The only reason Marvel Ultimate Alliance exists is because of Xmen games.

Attached: 220px-X-Men_Legends_Coverart.png (220x280, 104K)

>Completely ignores the fact that these rumors are clearly fake
Thanks for proving my point retard.

More like Nigneto

>rumors now negate the possibility of a black magneto
Why are you so small minded, typical chan racist.

Could say some shit like Apocalypse's buff made him age slower or something retarded.

>White """"""""""""people""""""""""""

By that stupid logic their is a chance on a nazi magneto who only jerks off and uses his powers to kill people with his jizz. You're fucking retarded

>Magnegro

Attached: 12602-1071873804.jpg (427x320, 15K)

They're basically a black version of the Westboro Baptist Church.

That's pretty funny to watch honestly.

They would never go through with this for Magneto. For Charles, maybe. But they aren’t going to rewrite an actual fucking holocaust survior. They’d get way too much shit for it.

It's much easier to trade stuff that a primitive culture is incapable of inventing and producing for slaves than it is to go to war with said culture to capture slaves.

I don't even think I've ever seen a single one in any piece of entertainment ever, not even kidding.
I'll let you on a little secret: it's ok for jews to be racist, it's ok for black people to be antisemitic.
They never tend to cross paths deliberately, but they have no problem calling names.

>we should have a white T'Challa since we're open minded.
Read a comic for once in your life. T'challa has a white stepbrother who has his own suit and everything.

Fucking casuals.

>incapable of inventing
Read a book.

Underrated

>Educate yourself, shitlord
Do you have any idea how many years it has been since that regressive tactic has been recognized as what it is, a verbose variant of "Nuh-uh!"?

The great irony of this is that slavery has been eradicated in the United States for over a 150 years and yet African slavers are still in business till this very day.

Why aren't there any games where you play as The Brotherhood of Mutants?

i really fucking hate americans desu. behind the push for negros and racemixing there is always a mutt.

Read a book.

It worked really well with Sam's Nick Fury. It really depends on the performance and films writing.

X-Men Legends 2? X-Men Mutant Academy?

There’s several

Attached: 4D05E6BA-DE76-420E-BC17-BF6D05A0DE4F.jpg (288x224, 95K)

Why can't they adapt nigger super"heroes" or just make new ones instead of constant ink-spilling?

They'll have someone called Monald Brump as the president and say how being black in his america is pretty much the holocaust.

Really all they have to do is just turn rappers into super heroes or whatever.

Attached: Def_Jam_Fight_for_NY.jpg (220x280, 15K)

What difference does it make? You're still going to hate them. Fuck off with your concern trolling.

more like Monald Brap haha. lol

>Black Jew
Good to see that Marvel recognizes

I was still a fan of the Hoff's portrayal

Attached: hlvskjjzn9wps9k1ik9s[1].jpg (620x400, 92K)

>what's even different between them being creative and them stealing your things?!
Happy hannukah

Another character infected. Nice.

Why is /pol/ so dumb?

>Suddenly caring about black representation and original black superheroes getting to be in the spotlight.

Keep that same energy around the clock and not just when you wanna be racist about comics you've never read.

They should make Magneto a Palestinian man whose family got ethnically cleansed in Gaza because Bibi needed to win another election.

Attached: 1567575849162.png (494x388, 194K)

Ethical slavery, you say?

Attached: 4334023.jpg (960x540, 256K)

Jews don't seem to want to accept the ethiopians claim to jewry.

Black x-men fan here
Stop baiting

We got robbed of a Kurt Russell Nick Fury 2bh

Attached: 1506835616484.jpg (1200x800, 80K)

It's not about diversity, its about changing characters for retarded reasons.

THEY TRIED TO KILL
MY
mutants

Isn’t Magneto a Jew though? Are they replacing even jews now?

>Shiiieeeeet das wut ahm talmbout mayn
>Jus like it be cool when WE be sayin NIGGA
>It be cool when we be SELLIN niggas!
>and BUYIN niggas!
>and SHOOTIN niggas!
Based faggot user you nailed it

Attached: tenor (50).gif (320x240, 2.16M)

Slavery is very ethical. What could be more ethical than giving a poor man a free home, food and a job?

To convince people they aren't the ones behind it, they need to sacrifice a few of their own. It's on like the first page of the torah.

People who think this shit is real need to be removed from the planet. Denzel is one of the best actors ever and he's getting up there in years he doesn't have time for a series that will take decades to move.

Not true the jews put louis farakkan on the same websites they put nazis like SPLC, some blacks know all about the jews after dealing with them in NYC

>It's not about diversity, its about changing characters for retarded reasons.
Sure, user. You only think it's retarded because it's *rumored* to be a black man.

>Has to work every day and be labeled as property
>Free
This is your brain on /pol/ memes.

>No argument

Moot should have killed Yea Forums when he had the chance.

Or you could just admit that Jews aren’t behind everything and that your delusions are just that delusions?

Can't have a Jew be the villain fighting against the team of goys, user.

But then how would we have gotten that scene in GotG2 where Kurt Russell turns into David Hasselhoff?

Blackneto

God hates your kind because you have greasy hair and terrible BO

Attached: 1568474659036.png (200x191, 54K)

Kys racist scum

>mfw when a whitoid thinks he's superior near me

Given the mess that are the comics, i wouldn't put past em doing something stupid like this.
People that are completely unable to create cool new characters, so they just keep fucking things up for political purposes and creating propaganda spouting dykes.
But they somehow did got it right with miles morales.

>xmen 2 clone wars
>xmen legends 1/2
>xmen origins wolverine
bait harder

God isn’t real retard

anons, is it trying to use "racist" as a pejorative? Anybody else picking up on this?

Attached: 1568755841237.gif (300x300, 438K)

>Nigneto

Even with everyone having to be a POC, I seriously doubt Hollywood would take the most famous jew in all of capeshit and turn him into a black man.

Attached: come on.jpg (600x375, 26K)

>we wuz holocaust survivors

Him being a Jew has meant nothing for a very long time. But yes this isn't real.

Are there even ANY good superhero games? The only one I can think of off the top of my head was Prototype, but that was like a new IP at the time...

Not him, but I'm not upset. But if anything, Superman was an ILLEGAL alien. At least he is white though, doesn't commit crime, does good and tries to make the world a better place, plus he's employed and works honourably in his job (as an honest reporter). Most others illegals can't even do one of these.

I'd love to party in that atmosphere, you brits don't know how good you have it, butterfaces, cool ass grandpa's even a midget.

going to a bar or a "club" where there is only teenagers trying to get laid isn't the same, you've actually made me jealous, you bastard

I'll allow it, he's pretty good and i dont know who can take Magnetos role.

Well they exist, in back in '91 i was roped into going to israel by my old man for a year due to his job and they were building apartments for black jew refugees from some african shithole. I heard their descendants have been chimping out as of late.

They're criminals by definition so it doesn't really matter either way.

Attached: 1568569250255.png (918x851, 572K)

he survived the Trump era, he #resisted!

X-men Vidya Tier

Great Tier
>X-men 2 Clone Wars
>X-men vs SF
>Children of the Atom
>Legends II
>Wolverine Origins

Good Tier
>Konami X-men
>Mutant Apocalypse
>Legends I
>Reign of Apocalypse

Meh Tier
>X-men 1 Genesis
>Academy 1 & 2
>X2 Wolverine's Revenge

Bad Tier
>X-men The Official Game (2006)
>Next Dimension
>Mutant Wars
>Quake Mod
>the Game Gear games
>Wolverine LJN
>Spider-man & X-men
>Wolverine Adamantium Rage

Shit Tier
>X-men NES
>Destiny

BONUS X-men Movie Tier

God Tier
>Logan

Great Tier
>Days of Future Past
>X2

Good Tier
>The Wolverine
>Deadpool

Meh Tier
>First Class (yes I said it, Magneto scenes are the good parts)
>X-men
>Deadpool 2

Bad Tier
>Apocalypse

Shit Tier
>Dark Phoenix
>X-men Last Stand

So Bad It Boomerangs To Masterpiece Tier
>X-men Origins: Wolverine

Attached: Childhood Boner.gif (500x292, 626K)

I always wanted to create a mutant, why don't you make that happen X-Men?

>2 Clone Wars
did goroge lusa name him movei from a xmen game video game

X-Men and Spindlerman deserves a honoriffic mention for that great music, because the game itself sucks.

>doesn't commit crime
>Superman has never committed a crime

LOL

>did goroge lusa name him movei from a xmen game video game

This nigga having an aneurism.

Attached: has-anyone-really-been-far-even-as-decided-to-use-even-go-want-to-do-look-more-like.jpg (314x315, 16K)

Shut up, faggot

Your board is the worst