Death Stranding will be the greatest game of the decade

The more details come out, the more incredible this game becomes. Kojima has created an original post-apocalyptic world where humans are fully connected by the internet, but totally isolated from each other physically. If you stop and think about that for one second, it's not only poignantly relevant to modern life, but it's utterly profound. That alone shows that Kojima is the visionary you all say he's not, and it's only one theme.

Attached: Death-Stranding-800x400.jpg (800x400, 44K)

It's going to come out soon and we still haven't seen any gameplay. It's just been nothing but exclusive reveals and long ass trailers.

>falseflagging this hard

>we still haven't seen any gameplay

Attached: 1567947087610.jpg (480x480, 15K)

underrated post
*highfive* fellow ludens

Attached: EEpe-pEU0AAZD0Q.jpg (1522x900, 212K)

it's not always connected though. Kojima did say that it's optional, though it is needed to uncover the real plot of the game. Also, the game is not what is important here, but what it represents. It's like watching Shakespeare's play live. This is what we're able to experience, and that's truly profound.

that's a ludens. you're not a ludens. you're a stranded soul. keep up.

Attached: file.png (1216x720, 278K)

It won't even be the 3rd best game of November 2019

Are you doing it for free? If not, please tell me because I want to work from home. Shilling this walking simulator would be better than my current job.

yeah, cuz it will be the GOTY of 2019. good point, user.

when is it out?

where did I shill in you fag. do you even read the fucking posts, tardie?

Attached: disgustingnigger.jpg (600x335, 105K)

Well, you're comparing this hack with Shakespeare.

we did. there's 2 hours of gameplay from TGS.

Attached: 99890.png (195x393, 81K)

I bet you don't even fallow history at all. Do you know what people said about Shakespeare when he lived? the same thing you're trying to portray Kojima as. it's always the same. Junji Ito used to be called a psychopath. anime and manga used to be inappropriate. tattoos used to be jail-only thing. niggers used to be slaves. things change with time and the perception also changes. you're calling Kojima hack now, while other people openly appreciate his work, but in generation everyone who cares to know won't be able to call him a hack.

Don't fucking talk to me.

fuck you

based

Attached: 1566859394675.jpg (500x570, 47K)

>Junji Ito used to be called a psychopath
Actually he was a dentist before becoming a famous manga writer.

>fully connected by the internet, but totally isolated from each other physically

Not really a new idea, Isaac Asimov wrote about this in the 1950s.

Kojima isn't a hack but he's not a fucking visionary either. He's just a dude with a massively inflated ego who makes good video games with stories that don't make a lot of sense.

The only reason anyone calls him a genius or a visionary is because Japanese culture is extremely conformist, they DO NOT like change, and you have to

Attached: 1565771177682.jpg (412x392, 46K)

Oh fuck! The Konami Yakuza thugs got user!

I dunno user, its going to be hard to top Streets of Rage Remake

B R I D G E S
8^)