Monster Hunter: Abyssborne

Monster Hunter: Abyssborne

Attached: ddgdbds-c28e354f-1ebb-4b6f-b5ea-58aee3f9fd2e.jpg (4000x3142, 2.88M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/i/status/1173753621877612550
youtube.com/watch?v=b7vZVQ_dgao&
exhentai.org/g/790979/d9c07e731b/
mobile.twitter.com/KUMAxCROSS
gematsu.com/2019/09/famitsu-sales-9-9-19-9-15-19
youtube.com/watch?v=Cr37lRYArQw
youtube.com/watch?v=jwuxQFaVdWs
youtube.com/watch?v=IxbVYQAlfQU
youtube.com/watch?v=s6sdWxu1JCE
youtube.com/watch?v=aimF8wXoXZ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: WHERE IS THAT ASSHOLE.webm (1280x720, 840K)

Fuck monstergirlfags and fuck zoophiles

Attached: MHW-Namielle-Iceborne-1.jpg (1920x1080, 73K)

For the new kinsects, you need gold and silver scales to unlock the first tier?

I've beaten shara but still haven't unlocked those two. I'd assume they're made from metal raths or some other guiding lands parts.

what am I looking at?

Top one needs the mining points from the guiding lands. Bottom one needs the bones.
I'm assuming Gold is for top and silver for bottom.

The enlightened

Better question is, what's HE looking at?

Thread archived so ima try again.
Alright anons I need some guidance here. I played old-gen Monster Hunters on PSP, and I've only started World since yesterday and just now have gotten up to High Rank.
I'm wonderin' what armor set to build and to start at for a dual blades.

Attached: 20190918-164939.jpg (640x853, 71K)

Shara always looks at the camera instead of the hunter. In multiplayer it looks at the camera of the hunter it's focused on.

Jagras is always a safe bet

You know there's a screenshot function right

You can work with pretty much anything in World

Odogaron+ set is a good starting High Rank DB set. Try dragonking eyepatch with odogaron everything else. That should do well for a while.

Attached: fLziBt9iMac2A.gif (321x329, 2M)

>when you clip the camera into Shara’s head and see his eyes from the inside

Attached: 89D0EE11-90C1-47E6-90D6-B7DF1890ADBC.jpg (711x792, 120K)

Thanks m8
Sorry, no time for that gay shit. LR is actually very easy (zero faints fuck yeah), but HR is when the real game starts right user. And I don't want to be that hunter who always faints when I finally start playing online.
Thanks user

>we will never have a Pokemon crossover where we can hunt a Giratina

Attached: pokemon-go-giratina-best-counters.jpg (780x439, 14K)

>updating the game is longer than downloading the file
Good shit PS4.

Attached: 1475812649477.png (684x584, 575K)

Can't wait for my nigga rajang to destroy nergisue

Why the fuck did they make Share job to the mariesue?
The hell was capcom thinking???

That you beat them both up and you're overreacting because you need something to be mad about.

Won’t happen, Rajang will be a tier 3/4 monster unlike Nerg who’s tier 5. Furious Rajang though, they might tie.

Keep dreaming, remember how they made Jho destroy every single other monster?
Same shit will happen here, BUT BIGGER

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, GAIJIIN CANNOT FORGETTU ABOUT MY ORIGINARU CHARACTERRU
SHIRR IT, SHIRR IT MOOOOOORE, MAKE IT KIRR THE FINAR BOSSU!

>Jho
>the monster that didn't beat everyone and people got mad that Capcom fucked up the "pickle"
>who only beats up monsters lower than him
>and needed a variant to get ties

>another Horizon Zero Dawn quest in November
>not a different Sony IP crossover
I guess no one would give a shit about Abductors from Freedom Wars or something though. Damn shame.

Attached: 1507216965928.jpg (720x720, 243K)

Dude, rajang is a giant buffed up monkey, which are the smartest beings behind humans.
By that only, he should be able to win every single turf war, and unlike humans, he has the strenght to back it up

And you're calling anyone else a mary sue lmao

It forever assblasted diablos fags into another dimension so it's all good

Yuck

Whales and ravens are considerably more intelligent than non human apes

>copying... (36%)

Attached: 1567708911911.png (240x240, 12K)

>tier 3/4
>Rajang

>Jhofags

Attached: garugainallhisglory.png (541x400, 129K)

Savage Jho still rapes Garuga, it's basically Deviljho forma veradera

Bloodbath diablos, nuff said.
Jhoredditors will cry in pain when they see the CHADdiablos

T H I C C

Xeno’jiiva is the Star dragon from the Tale of the Five, and Shara Ishvalda is the Earth dragon from the Tale of the Five. That leaves the Mountain dragon, the Forest dragon and the Water dragon unaccounted for. Nergigante is the Extinction dragon. His end goal is to eat all five great dragons and end all life. The Admiral’s theory about Nergigante being a balancer was false, he’s gonna eat everything.

How much are you gonna cope, jhoredditor?

>Savage ties with a Mary Sue Developer pet
Literally cannot be stopped, Bloodbath would just embarrass himself

3 is apex and 4 is above apex but below Elder Dragon. Furious Rajang is a 5 though, like Savage Deviljho he’s ED tier.

That's not REAL thick!

No need to cope when Garuga cannot even touch Savage
twitter.com/i/status/1173753621877612550

Attached: Pukei Pukei mating dance.webm (960x540, 2.84M)

>jhofags don't even realize they're admitting jho is a mary sue

>The Admiral’s theory about Nergigante being a balancer was false, he’s gonna eat everything.
This was blatantly obvious to anyone who isn't a twelve year old, Nergigante is an invasive species known as the EXTINCTION DRAGON that is literally named after a god of ruin

Attached: Thickset.png (594x1933, 2.51M)

Namielle/Caedeus is probably the Water Dragon, and Zorah seems most likely to be the Mountain Dragon. The Forest Dragon is tricky, part of me wants to say it'd be Yama.

>4 "fingers" on each wing + 1 tail
>strangely vulpine face
Shara is actually Hakumen from Ushio and Tora.

Attached: ushio-and-tora-1073944.jpg (1200x958, 153K)

Jho doesn't come back to life so no, he's just strong
Be free to cope some more when they introduce a diablos variant and it gets destroyed

Sounds more like you're seething that Jho is a mary sue bruh. You keep screaming that he's better than everyone and can beat anything and is the bestest monster ever.

Jho isn't a Mary Sue unlike Nergigante so he actually isn't capable of killing high tier elders, he just bullies the shitters

Nerg as a balancing force does actually work; when the number of elders gets too high then he has the opportunity to eat and grow stronger until he lowers the numbers through sheer predation. At that point, he weakens enough for the numbers of the other elders to recover, which presumably will take decades/centuries, during which time the environment stays stable.

15 years ago... there's a war

A war which ended with seven nuclear bombs being dropped on their own soil.

I was the one who dropped these bombs

Attached: 1519608127115.png (1280x789, 964K)

Yes, just like the lionfish right?
Fuck off Ryozo, accept that your Mary Sue is an invasive cancer to the ecosystem and not a good boy that dindu nuffin

What the fuck is that

>hurr durr le balancing force
>le almighty destroyer
Fuck your OC donut steel piece of shit monster.

He’s under strict gag orders from the Guild back in the Old World. They were concerned with Xeno’jiiva, but with Shara Ishvalda too they realise that Nergigante is hunting the legendary dragons and in MH6/World 2 we’ll play as a probhunter dispatched from the Old World specifically to hunt the remaining legendary dragons before Nergigante can hunt them.

Attached: il_fullxfull.302232648.jpg (1500x1498, 425K)

>>strangely vulpine face
What kind of fucking foxes have you seen

He's above ED tier

That's Fatalis

So he’s a Mary Sue?

>it was okay for Lagi to be strong enough to upset a giant elder because it swims
>it was okay for a NEET dragon to be able to control every single element in the world
>it was okay for a giant pickle to be strong enough to fight elders because it's hungry
>it was okay for a baby dragon to be able to defeat entire ecosystems just by farting toxic gas then evolve into a shimmer golden god that still shits toxic gas
>it was okay for a giant mountain moving snake to shit around spewing venom water
>it was okay for a gunpowder munching tar monster to blow everything up
>it was okay for a jet dragon to beat up everything
>it was okay for a mantis to build a mech out of rocks
>it's not okay for an Elder Dragon to be able to beat up other Elder dragons
okay

Say what you want about Nergigante, at least he is not a Frontier monster.

Attached: Heaven's Solstice.webm (746x420, 2.94M)

Both Xeno and Shara were undiscovered species before World, so I imagine that the other three legendary dragons are still undiscovered and probably use the same skeleton as Xeno and Shara.

Frontier is on pc, right? Why did they never update the visuals?

I imagine that the tale of the five has fuck all to do with anything and there aren't five legendary dragons that fit the story.
The Tale of the Five is literally the fourth origin of the world, beginning of time story in Monster Hunter.

Lagi was completely unrelated to ceadeus though

im 90% sure that is based of a Nue.
So much so the first time i saw a picture of it, i thought it was from Nioh 2.

Attached: Nue_Utagawa_Kuniyoshi.jpg (632x356, 99K)

>follow around a teostra to farm investigations
>finally gets in the same area as tigrex
>expect an awesome turf war
>tiggy just roars a few times then runs like a bitch

Even the retard knew better

>goes after weakened Elder Dragons exclusively
Nerg is an absolute bitch

That's pretty normal predator behavior

It runs on the same engine and framework as Dos, there’s only so much you can do with what is effectively a PS2 port before you need to redo everything from scratch for it to look better. It did get a graphical update in 2013 or 2014 iirc though. Also Frontier has been ported to literally every platform there is over in Japan, so it still needs to run on all of them.

Like said. That's pretty normal. Most predators follow the path of least resistance because it lowers the amount of danger they're exposed to.
One broken leg or rib can be a death sentence.

>>it was okay for Lagi to be strong enough to upset a giant elder because it swims
Never happened, Ceadeus was pissed because it's horn was hurting and thus he scraped it on the seafloor
>>it was okay for a NEET dragon to be able to control every single element in the world
It controls them like shit
>>it was okay for a giant pickle to be strong enough to fight elders because it's hungry
It's four times the size of the elders it fights and vomits dragon energy
>>it was okay for a baby dragon to be able to defeat entire ecosystems just by farting toxic gas then evolve into a shimmer golden god that still shits toxic gas
You can't fight a virus
>>it was okay for a giant mountain moving snake to shit around spewing venom water
Yeah? It's a giant snake
>>it was okay for a gunpowder munching tar monster to blow everything up
Do you know how explosives work
>>it was okay for a jet dragon to beat up everything
Valstrax never fought anything
>>it was okay for a mantis to build a mech out of rocks
It's a puppet made of spit that falls apart instantly the second you attack the strings
>>it's not okay for an Elder Dragon to be able to beat up other Elder dragons
The problem isn't that, it's Nergigante going "O, my rubber Ben!" And coming back to life after being killed and buried alive and then subsequently killing the final boss only for the characters to completely and utterly fellate it's non existent penis

>he didn't see all the USJ special movies for Valfalk where he beat up Shaggy, Kushala, and Amatsu

It’s super rare for non EDs to battle EDs.

No, he's just very strong.

Turns out the layered armour lets you play as Jecht
Now I'm never taking this off

Attached: MonsterHunterJecht.jpg (3840x2160, 1M)

It doesn't look like a Nue at all. It looks like a Death Note.

>spend literal days trying to level up coral region for silver rath
>finally reach lvl6
>unlock Brute Tixrex in Wildspire region
No, fuck you game. I'm not fucking leaving the coral area till I get my silver rath.

Attached: 1568741421467.jpg (780x749, 126K)

But NERGIGANTE can regenerate :)))))))))

bestiality

They all have a crippling weakness to Dragon so it makes some sense

Attached: 1568668613309m.jpg (1011x1024, 265K)

ValSTRAX you fucking weeb shit

Valfalk

It's spikes fool

I'll falk my dick up your ass

There was a time where only the Fatalis family could spit dragon. Now every dog and t-rex can do it too.

That's something I've actually wondered about; we know the elders are old and close to dying but are they any less powerful? I figured their endurance is what took a hit but their attack power is still top-notch.

>The problem isn't that, it's Nergigante going "O, my rubber Ben!" And coming back to life after being killed and buried alive and then subsequently killing the final boss only for the characters to completely and utterly fellate it's non existent penis
Nerg's schtick is regeneration, up to the point where it tanks super attacks from other elders just fine, so it coming back from your attacks isn't unreasonable; it being able to take out the final boss makes sense too since said boss had also just had its ass kicked by you and Nerg is strong enough to throw around other elders, so him taking out a weakened final boss with a neck snap works just fine.

>eyes are always looking at the camera

>Hunter if you don’t defeat this flagship or final boss the ecosystem will be destroyed!
It’s the same shit every time. Trying to powerlevelfag in this series is retarded.

I'm pretty sure Fatalis never dealt dragon damage

Fatalis family didn't even have dragon element.
White is thunder
Crimson is blast/flame
Black is flame

Rajang is the strongest, I think we all can agree on that.

You know Elders don't help the environment on any way right? They just fuck it up. If Nerg kills them then he's balancing it.

Attached: 56243_1_nioh-fourth-boss-guide-kill-nue_full.jpg (1300x729, 217K)

They are food.

And what will he do once there are no elders?
It'll go after normal monsters and it's ridiculous appetite will cause it to hunt species into extinction (like how his name literally states), basically flying Deviljho

It isn't. Fulgur Anja is.
Ishvalda is more like a rakshasa/asura/yaksha.

Black Fatty never had dragon element attack, dunno if his physical attacks count as one in older games though

>And what will he do once there are no elders?
They'll start hunting each other, since they themselves are Elders.

ebin, some /x/ tier shit right here

Attached: EEBK26CU4AAMm6S.jpg (680x383, 77K)

ps4 pro '''4k''' makes it look like a ps3 game holy fuck, i feel bad for consoleshitters.

Take your console war trash and shove it up your useless ass you fucking faggot.

I looks like something out of Toukiden, at least as far as the face is concerned. Body wise it reminds me of an even more shriveled looking Gogmazios.

Attached: 1423626289378.png (819x504, 366K)

I really want a Bloodborne crossover with the Whirligig Saw as the Charge Blade since it's new mode is basically a chainsaw.

Attached: tumblr_nhkiuocuAb1shodpeo1_1280.jpg (1280x914, 231K)

So could White Fatalis defeat Godzilla?

which one?

Depends on what Godzilla, the virgin obese box office failure American Godzilla or the critically acclaimed undead Japanese Godzilla?

Could the Handler ride on Nergigante?

No peenus weenus

No as godzilla is the ultimate marysue

unironically saved that pic for further shitposting, that is a fucking atrocious look at the reality of console graphics and performance.

enjoy your 12-20 fps with ps3 graphics bud

That's Mothra, the literally unkillable bug that you're supposed to like in every movie

The elder crossing sped up thanks to Xeno; before it used to only happen every century or so which means that the number we currently see is higher than normal. Presumably, Nerg hibernated between feedings but the excessive amount now coming in pushed it into overdrive to take advantage, at the cost of greater injuries to itself which necessitate the increased hunting. Ruiner is the peak of this cycle, having gorged itself on the increased numbers drawn in Xeno it's now strong enough to really go all out, and presumably when it runs out/low enough on elders to hunt it will hibernate/moderate/feed on its own reserves until it weakens and their numbers can recover.

Meant for

All I wanted to do was show a neat layered armour combo and some dickfuck comes out of the woodwork to try and start a console war over it
Jesus I love this website

Attached: 1557117054085.gif (360x360, 1.47M)

Like i said before, take your console war trash and shove it up your useless ass you fucking faggot.
You are a useless person worth nothing and the only joy you derive from your trash existence is trying to shit up a MH thread.

Never forget that you and anyone else who tries to derail threads with console wars are worthless

Attached: 1483159440170.png (652x493, 164K)

I honestly can't tell if it's Sony being stringent with their IPs or what. Then again I'm honestly not complaining at the lack of IP exclusive gear since any armor they give us would most likely be a model swap. DMC, Final Fantasy, and Universal Japan were the only collabs to avoid this, but that doesn't necessarily instill any faith.

On that note where the hell is my Shonen Jump collaboration, Capcom? You've been doing this shit since Portable 3rd, why stop now?

Attached: DoMxvNLUUAAVRvF.jpg (1200x900, 193K)

Here's your new meta set. No need to thank me.

Attached: EEvc6VMWsAEyO7p.jpg (1920x1080, 319K)

>Never forget that you and anyone else who tries to derail threads with console wars are worthless
in comparison to a goober that takes a video game thread this seriously, trying to police posts because you're likely a beta simp faggot irl with no authority or power over anyone so this is the best you can do

Attached: 1510980604650.jpg (310x310, 24K)

>earplugs
>agitator
Eh, no thanks.

DMC is easy since it’s another Capcom property, but yeah the negotiations with Square Enix and Namco Bandai for the FFXIV and Witcher 3 collabs must have been a nightmare. As for the SJ collabs, they probably went with global appeal for the collabs in World since they’ve pushed it as a global series instead of one aimed primarily at Japan. The things they choose have to be relevant in all markets.

Agitator 7 is as strong as Challenger +2 used to be, it's just a huge investment and probably not very worth it

youtube.com/watch?v=b7vZVQ_dgao&
HBG CHADS

>capcom fucking owns street fighter
>no ryu or sakura on PC

Attached: 1521676191373.png (1672x1440, 405K)

>no vitality, evade window and stun resistance
No, thanks.

>fought after encountering the first elders in most of the games and was classed on the same threat level as them
>below Elder Dragon
The fuck are you on?

Buddhism.

We so sorry, pc very hard to imprement prese undastandu.

It's quest level in the beta is also higher than Velkhana, but that might simply be to hype it up

Are Zinogre and Yian Garuga stronger than Elders now in Iceborne?

sony helped fund SFV, remember

Sony paid for SF5 iirc

So, what's new in the update? 180mb is alot.

and don't forget to slot in defense 7. Just to be safe.

Pukei Pukei!

Attached: Monster Hunter World_ Iceborne_20190917204448.jpg (1920x1080, 220K)

Nah, I just did zinogre, he is a very cool fight but very weak.

>copying

What the fuck does this even do? What's the point? Why can't I just download and play Capcom!?

Does he still stay enraged forever unless you either knock him down or hit his face? Or was he nerfed?

>As for the SJ collabs, they probably went with global appeal for the collabs in World since they’ve pushed it as a global series instead of one aimed primarily at Japan
So wouldn't making gear for one of the biggest comic magazines in the world accomplish exactly that? It's not like Japan is the only place to get Jump. I figured the idea behind the collaborations would be there's something for everyone, like how Nintendo and Capcom dumped all their IPs into 4 and Generations and even got a bunch of external companies involved.

Who cares? It's a model swap so it's not even worth the effort.

No he does, but you do a lot more damage when he is enraged so you want him to stay that way.

>>goes after weakened Elder Dragons exclusively
When will this meme end? for the 100th only Zorah is old and dying every other elder is in perfect health (until you or nerg fuck them up)

Dragon attacks didn't exist until MH3 you fucking retard.

>eat for elemental res, equip ice res decos and use the iceproof mantle
>still get my ass kicked by velkhana
Am I retarded?

Attached: 1566819612228.gif (112x112, 27K)

They're still apex-tier despite being post-game monsters now

>4/5 armor pieces are still high rank

World was a mistake

Attached: 1555223370249.jpg (220x393, 22K)

Is Nergigante the Handler of Elder Dragons?

>they nerfed the GS true charge
...FUCKING WHY CAPCOM?!?!

>Eating for rez
Unless you have a shield that shit is next to useless.
also
>Getting hit at all
This is your mistake

>Shara
>Zinogre HBG
When will these autistic retards learn that ONLY those speed kills count which use the equipment available up until this point in the story.

>Hey partner, WE defeated Shara Ishvalda!

>no Handicraft

Yes. You're retarded because you're stacking shit that only takes effect when you're hit by the monster. When your priority should be avoiding getting hit in the first place.

>Nergigante ate Ishvalda
Which Elder Dragon is he going to eat next and will he evolve?

Uma delicia

recommend a longsword hammer and gs pls

shara

Namielle
Acidic Glavenus
Idk

>he thinks old ass legends/myth are actually real or mean anything substantial
>implying those legends aren't just exaggerated sightings and rumors of elusive monster that woke up every centuries
Do you even know how many elders were seen as gods or world ending threats until they were killed?

Attached: 1566524193369.png (442x493, 267K)

One skill that I've found extremely helpful is one point in Aquatic/Polar.

Reminds me of GER.

what skill lets you survive with 1 hp again?

So, another expansion incoming with nergigante devouring them all and becoming the final boss for real. neat.

Attached: 5000x5000.jpg (100x100, 2K)

Why are you so mad that someone made fun of that screenshot, they weren't even attacking you personally. lol
Did you seriously invest that much of your personality into defending Sony? Chill out some time, bro.

This, it's a good way to spot Worldbabs
Remember how the Zinogre LS literally states that it can kill gods?

You're damn right it is.

Attached: 1568322975953m.jpg (1024x964, 122K)

Why would you want that

What the AIDs is with Black Veil, even with 3/3 Elluvian if I get near him I'm basically dead in seconds.

Fatalis is canonically a world-ending threat though

I need a guard/expert deco

Is crit draw back?

>This, it's a good way to spot Worldbabs
Spare me the bullshit, there still people who have been playing since FU that genuinely believe that wearing fatalis armor will eventually morph you into one

>GS
Shara, Brachy if you haven't unlocked Shara yet or you like blast, Velk if it's a monster weak to Ice, Glav is also pretty good and the standard Bone GS (with augments) too

Why is everyone online capping monsters

>another expansion incoming
Iceborne is the only expack for World.
The rest will be covered in MH6 and 7.

He’s eating the dragons from the Tale of the Five. Then he’ll turn into a cocoon and emerge as Cwealis.

Why the fuck wouldn't you?

>inb4 nerg devours fatty

Guts

What new weapon type would you like to see in mh6?

Do you think there are people that actually worships elder dragons as some sort of gods or deities in MH world?

Fungus spores I think

>cwealis
Based

faster
less room for mistakes
more rewards

It's a fucking Heroics run defense hardly matters

source please

They’ve already saidvIceborne is the only expansion World is getting because they’re not interested in the ‘games as a service’ model and would rather make brand new games because it lets them put out more content and iterate on game design in a way they couldn’t if they just stuck to the same exact game for a decade.

That's felt awkward, black dragons are supposed to these big scary world ending threats, but on the other hand 2/4ths of every elder dragon and a handful of normal monsters could just as easily destroy the world if left unchecked

gives you an easy ass arena quest afterwards for double materials

I fucking hate Ancient Forest

Attached: 1561907424899.jpg (360x538, 36K)

The big clusters of fungi on him spray you with gas every so often, kind of like Kushala’s wind aura knocking you back every few seconds when you’re near him. Get a fire element weapon and focus on breaking his ass clump and head clump first. Destroying the ass clump means he can’t get you with fungal spray while attacking from behind anymore and destroying the head clump makes him vulnerable to flash pods since his eyes are no longer covered.

>They’ve already saidvIceborne is the only expansion World is getting because they’re not interested in the ‘games as a service’ model
expansions aren't games as a service, but timed events are. you've been tricked real fucking hard, numbnuts.

MY SKIN IS COLD

Attached: 76640344_p0.jpg (1680x1094, 458K)

SFV is on PC. The SFV dlc is on Xbox one dispite the game not being on the system

Now all we need is the dragon of death Seeth to bring true balance and battle Cwealis

Probably, we don’t see a lot of the world outside the experiences of Guild members but from all the quest descriptions you can tell that there’s countless countries, kingdoms and empires out there. Certainly some of them must still believe in that kind of thing, the Guild is on the forefront of scientific progress so stuff we take for granted in the games is probably still seemingly mythical for most inhabitants of the MH universe.

Every console MH has had rotating events
Not sure why World does it with every event though

Idk wtf I am doing with black veil and just go full unga bunga with my blast sns and absolutely destroy him. Maybe tempered version can be difficult

>Tempered blackveil
Oh god no

WHAT DOES THE UPDATE DO, TELL ME ALREADY YOU FUCKING WEEBS

>not on the same threat level of elders
Cretin

I wish they didn't make gathering hubs obsolete
I'm playing with a friend and we just go on missions from the village

I love this guy's art, Here's a kulve from him

Attached: 1567903052040.jpg (2247x3000, 1.21M)

Literally no one follows or cares about thia rule except you

There are no tempered variants

Mustard Race must be having a slow day, go jack off to some frame rate porn

It's a big sqealing lizard and nothing else.

I fucking love Ancient Forest

Didnt the wyverian village in 4u worship...worship elder dragons and jesus christ

His Immenseness
4u

Big guy.
4u.

I'm throwing my phone across the room and going to sleep. Cant believe I havent seen baneposting on that

Is there any explaination for why namielle is there? Like, did it just appear from nowhere?

They fixed it in Iceborne.
I mean, you still CAN go on quests from the village, but you don't HAVE to in IB. Unlike in World, in IB you have access to all the necessary facilities from the gathering hall.

Say ah, here cums the airplane
exhentai.org/g/790979/d9c07e731b/

>head and location resemble a lotus
>holes along its body, especially the chest, resemble lotus seed pods(those trypophobia things)
>in Buddhism a person who achieves Nirvana is like a lotus escaping the mud and dirt of materialism, which thematically fits Shara since it starts with a rocky exoskeleton and sheds it when it enters it's final phase
>its wings looks like the hands of a Bodhisattva statue and appear as if making a mudra gesture during the beam
>the arena resembles a stone garden and the way Shara creates quicksand and drags its wings across the ground is reminiscent of the rakes used there

You could probably draw even more out of it. It's like after the generic trite that is xeno they set out to make the most inspired final boss they could.

Attached: 1466175983827.png (1920x1080, 3.85M)

Literally no one follows or cares about the """TA wiki""" rules, but they're being brought up all the time anyway. Just suck it up.

It's really the only map that you can tell they put a lot of work on. The other maps are just like the old games.

that’s kind of hot

Attached: tumblr_oi90yqzDyV1w03qwh_frame3.jpg (640x420, 53K)

No it isn't, Fatalis is ugly.

Shara and Velk having a dick measuring contest over who could fuck the new world the fastest woke Namielle up and made it relocate

It was sleeping and now it's angry

Coral Highlands have some neat little nooks and crannies with rare gathering nodes and stuff, there's even a tunnel going under a good half of the map from one end to the other. It's just they all lie off the beaten path, and are entirely optional, unlike in the Forest, where they're sprinkled in between the fighting rooms. But yeah, it seems like they put ore effort into the Ancient Forest than the other maps.

They had that "Endless Wheel" legend that turned out to be about Shagaru but I dunno if it was worship exactly

The "turning heaven's wheel" thing is a metaphor for how the magalas create a minor extinction event in which only the strongest creatures survive

Does Guard Up apply to HBG's shield as well? Would it work against Velkhana's beams or should I dive out of them?

Any recommendations on what IG to make?

yes, it applies

That elder dragons don't do anything except fucking up the ecosystem or that they are inherently evil are (((guild))) lies so they can kill and study them

Is Bazel GL good?

Garuga used to be, I dont think he is anymore

Zinogre is just a rath equivalent monster

They're just animals But they do cause catastrophies

Glavenus
Namielle
Zinogre
Velkhana
Ishvala
Ebony Odo

>all of that just for it to get jobbed by nergi
CONGRATULATIONS CAPCOM

Wasn't the Namielle IG boneshit?

What? The coral Highland don't have caves that large.

It is, but it's also the best water IG.

MUH

BUT WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?

Attached: rzCQDFuTHSArfxgcIPtdLY5oLAKqhzec0wcySBDos_w.jpg (1024x576, 175K)

Nothing

this thread is nerdy, I'm outta here

Attached: big game 4u.jpg (465x582, 118K)

>enemies that UNNERVE you

Just a creation story based on some elder dragons.
It's an indicator of what we might see next as MH final bosses, nothing more.

That's Hindu, but I don't care, I just wanted an excuse to post this image.

Attached: 1558439488599.jpg (2000x3021, 1.1M)

There's one entirely optional that goes from the area with the water bed plants all the way to Lumu's nest.

They are more intelligent than all the other animals and sometime they do cause some catastrophe but it's all really exaggerated by the guild, or else the continent would already be devastated and not thriving with life

Black Dragons are currently too deep into the NEET life to do much.

The villagers probably do as tradition or whatever but given hon these legends get quickly debunked by hunters I doubt there's an actual faith in place.

Yes, I'm pretty sure some monsters are said to have been worshipped

>Kushala is awful
>Kushala is in almost every game
>But not Amatsu, the superior Storm Dragon

Benis in bajeen make poopoo world.

ATTENTION ALL FRENCHSTICK MAINS

THEY FIXED THE STAMINA DRAIN ON MIDAIR CLUTCH CLAW

NOW YOU DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT FALLING OFF ANYMORE

Attached: handled pukei.jpg (365x431, 37K)

They don't like frequently reusing multiplayer final bosses. Spacing them out creates hype when one does return.

Good, good

>No option for Luminescence in Armor Pigment
>Can't make my Odogaron B+ armor shine to combine with my glowing SEETHING bazel LS

If only I could be so grossly incandescent

Yes, but Amatsu is not complete cancer to fight

Water serpent on the left, ground dragon (shara) below, calendar? to the right, and star (xeno) above it all

This guy knows i think

WAIT A MINUTE YOU CAN CLUTH MIDAIR!?

Attached: 1455743242015.gif (400x225, 1.99M)

Reminder that japan has shit taste

You can only carve tendies off the broken face shard right? If so...I'm gonna need to find another blowgun party cause breaking that thing is ridiculous

Maybe gunlance instead of hammer?

Raw GS solo and no cat worked fine for me

Just use partbreaker. You're not fucking speedrunning, you're progressing and farming materials for crafting. Use that shit.

but muh DPS

I fucking carted a bunch to the fucker, but I did manage to break his face pretty easily with the Velk Set and Velk GS.

It's annoying that he can break the stage hazards before you get to even use them though.

If you want part breaks then 30% part damage helps a whole lot more than shit that'll just kill the monster's whole health pool faster.

>mfw Shara's hammer

I think I might make an Hammer Set, Really digging the whole idea of bitchslapping a monster to death

So what are the guiding lands ore and bone actually for? I only just started, gonna play more tomorrow.

I’ve got an investigation for Tempered Shrieking Legiana. I suppose it might just be exclusive to him though, since Shrieking is the only MR variant of a HR monster that doesn’t outright replace that HR monster.

L2 while in the air for PS4

Isn't it funny that the world is more likely to end at the hands of some very hungry Jhos eating everything on their paths than the black dragon itself

Augmentation

Also you can collect parts to make the MR Zorah Magadaros set

Like all the returning monsters and new subspecies, it lived somewhere else in the New World that still remains unexplored by humans, and it moved into territory known to humans due to Shara Ishvalda dicking around and causing mass migration and earthquakes for fun.

Pretty sure i seen a quest posted with Tempered Savage Deviljho. You needeed to be MR100 to unlock it at least if I recall

>MR Zorah set

I heard about that, that sounds real nice. I always liked the look of the Zorah set.

>loli
Excuse me, kulve is a mommy

Jhos eventually burn out if they get so swole that they can't sustain themselves anymore

This thing doesn't actually look like it's holding itself up with its legs.

Can someone post a picture of the g rank arena greatsword? I haven't touched arena yet, and I'm wondering if it's even worth it.
If you can't throw me a picture at least tell me the stats.

Attached: 1568074901388.gif (245x194, 846K)

>the Magalas are agents of viral evolution
What happens when the Magalas have to pass the next great filter as a species?

Same. You can passively grind for materials while in the Guiding Lands, it's quite nice instead of repeating that scripted fight

It's the only way to get limit broken Artillery too.

To be fair if you had the intellect of a human or greater and didn’t have to worry about death or any worldly matters besides food (which comes easily because you’re an engine of destruction) you’d probably laze around all day too. The reason we get up and do things is in service of not dying for as long as possible, so Fatalis really only has to do anything if it feels like it. It can afford to not get out of bed for a few centuries at a time. The times they’re encountered by humans are probably just the equivalent of it getting up to pee in the middle of the night.

Amatsu was actually on the Nippon popularity poll top ten back when Generations/Ultimate (don’t remember which) released. It’s completely on Capcom for not utilising it more despite being so well regarded.

it was already down and out when Nerg popped up
Nerg has always been an opportunistic bully

>mfw when it wasn't just 3.6 Roentgen after all

>Shara, standing on all fours, in a aggressive stance, eyes open, wings spread out charging up a sonic blast
>I-it was already down and out!
yikes

So are lions
Still "king" nigga

Attached: capcom-figure-builder-creators-model-monster-hunter-world-ruiner-606651.1.jpg (640x640, 74K)

Only IG

>runs from a 2v1 in luna's introduction
>ties with velkhana in the turf war

And like lions Nerg is an absolute cuck that bows to Fatalis, the hippo of monster hunter

It's a cornered rat, it has no choice but to fight, it's aggressive especially because it's almost dead

he looks fuckin pissed

Right now it's looking like Acidic Glavenus is top tier for IG.

I'd be pissed too if I was one of the best designs and fights in the series only to be used by Capcom to shill their low effort edgelord dragon

Switch Axe Amygdalan Arm please.

Attached: 2A617568-934B-48AD-8C9F-B0E67FB56785.jpg (1592x2048, 423K)

I wish I had some MH merchandise.

Attached: Furious Rajang figure.jpg (530x772, 181K)

>spike pubes
No, thanks.

The main character is an arch tempered human. Shikatajanai.

Doesn’t work. Just some gibberish

>Being this weak
Pathetic

Attached: F593AE00-0CE6-4C0C-A458-EFB099FC2C07.png (1154x1500, 1.19M)

S T O P

Luna belongs to Teostra

Ok.

Reminder that Rajang's pubes are canonically always golden and probably electrically charged

it just got taken out by a single hunter
you think it could go a second round with the Admiral?

If you catch a Tempered monster and talk to the biologist in Seliana, he calls you an Arch Tempered Hunter.

>Regular hunter can punch Shara's face and force it to move
Imagine what the Admiral could do

Not can withstand the Admiral fury, not even Rajang
That's why you never see him fight any monsters on screen, the gore and carnage will get an AO rating

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 136K)

WHY DO JAPS ALWAYS ATTACK SLEEPING MID-MATCH MONSTERS?!

Attached: 6D5311DB-E6AF-4BDE-B6A5-1AD6B0ED4275.gif (220x158, 56K)

You're digging into its face with a metal claw, it's not exactly punching

He was at the front of the group ready to punch Shara in the face. He didn't even have a weapon on him. Like the NPC said he's either stupidly strong or just stupid

The average Nip isn’t exceedingly smart, contrary to stereotyping. They’re just as stupid as everyone else.

Attached: ED79A801-0182-4247-8024-CC205C75A2B2.jpg (950x1015, 148K)

>Spike pubes
Yes, please

It's a shame we didn't get to see what rest of the npc hunters pull some shit in that cutscene before nerg came in and put down shara for good.

Well that still worked with a million ton rock monster, I can only imagine the admiral pulls some Sabin tier moves on huge dragons.

Who's the artist?

He probably just wanted to distract it by punching it in the eyes or something

mobile.twitter.com/KUMAxCROSS

>last region I need to grind out is coral
>level fucking 1

Attached: 1567832517885.jpg (194x250, 7K)

Clutch claw kill screens are the best

Attached: 1552014480910.png (1920x1080, 2.56M)

>Shows up ready to fight Xeno with his fist before the other guy get shot in the chest
>Gets hyped when finding out Nerg is still alive because not only does he get another chance to fight nerg but a bigger badder monster be around that he wants to fight too
>taunts seething bazel, probably would've put it in a headlock if your hunter hadn't showed up
>shows up to fight shara with his bare hands
>will probably engage rajang in hand to hand combat
Is the Admiral one of the best human characters in monster hunter? I think he is

What's the highest levels for each region if there is a Lv7 region before they are forced to level down? I currently have Forest and Rotted at Lv6, Waste and Coral at 3, I'm trying to keep them close to 7 so I dont have to do hours of grind to get it back to 7

Attached: idea.gif (151x126, 2K)

that's a fucking creepy ass design, great stuff

I heard from an user that he had two regions at 7 and the other two at 2 and from there nothing he did could raise the other two to 3 with lowering the 7s back to 6. Since you’ve got two 6 regions and two 3 regions I’m guessing that you get 18 levels total to spread across all four regions.

Clever Clutcher

Getting GL to more than 7/7/2/2 is definitely possible, the rate of leveling is way more than the deleveling's. But it'll still be tedious, at that point i'd just join an SoS or ask for turns rooms

gematsu.com/2019/09/famitsu-sales-9-9-19-9-15-19
still number one baby

>first phase Ishvalda has attacks that mimic the prayer motions of buddhists/hindus (I.e. Head and double wing slams)
>second phase has its eyes perpetually closed as if in meditation until struck enough to open then in a rage
>proceeds to stare over your hunter and directly at your camera as if staring past the cosmos at what lies beyond
>armor is basically the visage of a deity
Holy fug I love this guy. A shame that for all of his kick ass potential he's forever going to be out shined in sheer power by a basic looking bitch like fatalis.

Reposting the list of what spawns where in the Guiding Lands. Also corrected a mistake, Jyuratodus can’t appear there but I had him listed.

>Ancient Forest Region
L1 - Banbaro, Great Jagras, Pukei-Pukei, Tobi-Kadachi
L2 - Anjanath, Nightshade Paolumu, Rathian
L3 - Glavenus, Nargacuga, Rathalos, Tigrex, Yian Garuga, Zinogre
L4 - Tempered L1/2/3s, Fulgur Anjanath, Ebony Odogaron, Azure Rathalos
L5 - Savage Deviljho, Kushala Daora, Blackveil Vaal Hazak, Velkhana
L6 - Scarred Yian Garuga
L7 - Tempered L4/5/6s

>Wildspire Waste Region
L1 - Banbaro, Barroth, Kulu-Ya-Ku, Pukei-Pukei
L2 - Anjanath, Nightshade Paolumu, Rathian, Pink Rathian
L3 - Diablos, Glavenus, Tigrex
L4 - Tempered L1/2/3s, Fulgur Anjanath, Black Diablos, Ebony Odogaron
L5 - Savage Deviljho, Lunastra, Teostra, Velkhana
L6 - Gold Rathian
L7 - Tempered L4/5/6s

>Coral Highlands Region
L1 - Banbaro, Tzitzi-Ya-Ku
L2 - Paolumu, Coral Pukei-Pukei, Pink Rathian
L3 - Legiana, Nargacuga, Tigrex, Zinogre
L4 - Tempered L1/2/3s, Fulgur Anjanath, Ebony Odogaron
L5 - Savage Deviljho, Kirin, Namielle, Velkhana
L6 - Silver Rathalos
L7 - Tempered L4/5/6s

>Rotten Vale Region
L1 - Banbaro, Great Girros
L2 - Radobaan
L3 - Odogaron, Tigrex
L4 - Tempered L1/2/3s, Fulgur Anjanath, Acidic Glavenus, Ebony Odogaron
L5 - Blackveil Vaal Hazak, Velkhana
L6 - Brute Tigrex
L7 - Tempered L4/5/6s

Where's Nerg?

>more rewards
you get the exact same amount of rewards as when carving the monster 3 times
Technically, you get less rewards on average since you have less time to break stuff

>implying that the japs didn't nut themselves when they saw kotm

Educate yourself, filthy gaijin.

look, i understand the point of savage jho being savage but goddamn i'd appreciate it more if he didn't fuck up half of my hunts. And because dungpods barely work you're left with 2 choices , watching him go apeshit on everyone and trying to stay alive or running the fuck away and trying to stay alive

It's the one body part of him that's ALWAYS ragin'.

Does this mean every monster has a tempered version this time?

god i wanna slide my hands under grab her ass and press my face in between those thighs

>morph into one
>morph
>M O R P H
The games outright states that the armor eats you. What kind of sperg came up with the idea that it turns you into one?

>gold rath
holy FUCK this nigger doesn't play around

Attached: 1568597976625.jpg (240x320, 23K)

>*360 tailswipes you*
>*meteor the size of hiroshimas just after you recover*
heh... nothing personnel hunta

Why is she so perfect?

Attached: 3ad8b16ae38734657c24e7bdb096b614.jpg (1000x1000, 117K)

What did he meme by this?

Attached: nigger.jpg (1667x254, 53K)

So, I am new to MH with world since last year, and I have a question for this community. How the fuck are you guys okay with silver rathalos? Like what the fuck? Is this whole community made of masochists? This isn't fun. It feels like fucking WORK. I am using the same energy that I use at work for this monster. It's not challenging, it's bullshit. How are you okay with this?

It's a thousand times better.than the fight used to be
And what's wrong with a challenge?

Stockholm Syndrome. Literally no one likes first gen monsters, but the Nips keep bringing them back because nostalgia.

is this system better or worse than GQs?

haha

Attached: funny dragon.jpg (1500x1950, 500K)

Only japs like rathalos.

>How the fuck are you guys okay with silver rathalos?
Who the fuck said we were? the metal raths are universally reviled
The kicker is that he keeps getting worse
World SilverLos is basically Dreadking from X painted silver
Even World's AzureLos is worse than FU SilverLos(aside from WORLD TOUR)

>implying I’m ever okay with Rathshits
Extinction when?

what's a good Switch Axe?

A different weapon class.

He reminds me of DiabloMon from Digimon

Based

Why?

Savage jho is always a good thing to see in my hunts. He basically just murders whatever monster you are trying to kill for you. Best bro.

Because switch axe is for human garbage only.

I'm having fun with it so far.

That's how you know it's good. When I started MH every fight felt like work to some degree. The more bullshit a monster has the better.

We aren't but a hunter must hunt.

Attached: Huntsman.png (242x500, 116K)

How do I break sharas head?

>Velkhana in Ancient Forest
>for absolutely no reason he freezes a bunch of Wingdrakes to death then sits down and stares at them
They really weren’t lying about it being vicious and evil despite looking majestic.

Silver rathalos is one of the most widely loathed and hated monsters in the series and the only reason it keeps coming back is because it's the super tough version of the series' pikachu and the devs refuse to drop it

By hitting his head. The fight fucking sucks and I hate it.

So why don't they make silver rathalos a challenging but FUN fight?

Silver Rath is way more fun in this game. Gold Rath is the more annoying one now.

Fuck you. Who said you deserve fun.

Silver rath is one of the only monster that's almost unanimously hated and loathed throughout all its appearances. It's a piece of shit that's already infuriating enough by belonging to the worst fucking family of monsters, rathians. But on top of that they manage to making him more and more cancerous on every new appearance

That's the best part, gives it an actual personality instead of being a generic ice dragon

>Stops mid fight to beam a random wulg on the other side of the area
Velkhana is a fucking cunt.

Bring Part Breaker and keep hitting the head till it broke

Attached: into the unknown.webm (640x360, 2.2M)

Does Geologist help level up gathering nodes faster in the Guiding Lands?

that looks awful.

>The Admiral’s favorite dish? Come on, child. Look at that man. You know it’s meat. Meat topped with meat, served on a bed of meat.
Why is babushkat so based?

Attached: 45DED18A-4D91-4B77-91D2-EAC2BDEC605B.jpg (1200x670, 115K)

>been hunting kushala gem for two hours now
gimme a fucking break man

>console war

Don't flatter yourself bud.

Attached: 1549637052755.jpg (696x465, 164K)

Damn, you must be doing some easy as fuck jobs to be complaining about silver rath in IB.

I gotta say, I wasn’t expecting much from Velkhana but it’s already my favourite Elder Dragon in the series. I’ve come to the conclusion that solo it’s a god tier fight but in a team it’s a god damn clusterfuck though. Namielle is also really damn good and for a final boss Shara is excellent. Ruiner Nergigante is okay and Blackveil Vaal Hazak fucking sucks. On the whole I honestly think Iceborne has the best new Elder Dragons in the series. Besides Blackveil they’re all really good, and Blackveil at least has the decency to look metal as fuck and have aesthetic armour.

gotta ask, rathalos fucking sucks. azure rathalos is even worse. how shit is silver rathalos?

The metal raths are always hated.

>break Shara's head once
>get tendies anyway

lol nu monster hunter teally made breaks obsolete.

Use an ice bow

In past games, the same amount of flying out of reach as Azure combined with wind pressure and roar combos, alongside absolutely horrid hitzones.
In World, an annoying fight that’s better than World Azure but still not something to look forward to. Clutch claw tenderizing makes bad hitzones bearable, at least.

Can Ruiner still do the dive? I haven't seen any gameplay of him doing it and the first one you fight probably has a gimped moveset. The new jump move sucks dick.

>Velkhana invading me while hunting Goldian
>then Savage Jho that wont fuck off
FUCKING STOP

Attached: 1489429719043.jpg (500x261, 5K)

Just let Jho do his job and kill the monsters for you.

The dive to shave off every spike is gone, now he has like 3 different ones

Rathian line has the best SA

You have a join request

Attached: Monster Hunter!.png (670x380, 219K)

TARD

Most EDs in World and IB are house cats to some degree:
>Teo is a big goofy fucking retard
>Luna is smart and annoying and always knocking down shit off the table
>Nergi is always grooming himself and making a mess with his spikes everywhere and has to fight every other cat that crosses into his territory
>Kushala is a cunt that doesn't want to get down from high places
>Velkhana is a psycho sadistic bitch that kills shit just because
>Namielle is a cuddly munchkin cat that drools a lot and always ends up collecting static energy with his fur
>Kirin is that cat you see in the street everyday that runs away if you get too close and bites you if you try to pet it
Idk what the others are

>zorah magdaros is impossibly obese

>Idk what the others are
Not cats, just like all of these except Luna and Teo

Holy fuck crit draw GS is amazing. Tried it on a whim and through together a set that’s FAR from optimised and I’m getting 549 damage per draw attack on a Great Jagras’ head. I suck at GS but I can try hit and run tactics with it now, that should hopefully help me out.

>Zorah is that huge fat as fuck cat that is somehow alive
>Xeno'jiiva is the cat that makes weird noises and makes everyone look at it
>Shara Ishvala is that one ugly as fuck naked cat
>Vaal hazak is the trash bin cat with leprosy
>Kulve Taroth is the stuck up high pedigree asshole cat
>Behemoth is the buff stray cat nobody knows where the fuck it came from
>Savage Jho is the mutt dog that keeps spooking everyone

>Want to get into CB since 4u
>Always been the shitter weapon
>See no-one using it in IB
Is it safe to pick it up now?

Lunastra more like one of those feral strays that was adopted too late to be socialized, so it actively hates people and only emerges to feed

Stop being a hipster faggot and play what you want, dumbfuck

So he is easier Those jumps can't hit shit.

You don't know shit about part breaking and capture pro.

The irony of that post is almost palpable.

>DB is supposedly super popular
>almost never see anyone use them
>the ones I do see never cart

I always saw this weapon as a shitter magnet. What gives?

nah i'm from the older games. No one i know likes metal raths. Even if you get good at fighting them, they tend to be more annoying than challenging in a fun way

The shitters all got left behind

If you ever got hit by the dive you were unironically mentally disabled

What does scarred yian garuga armor have

Does anyone know what to do with Guiding Lands specific materials like King Scales? I have no idea what to do with them.

Even good players were in danger of eating AT Nerg's dive towards the end of the fight. Not having the dive at all just makes it even easier for shitters.

Ruiner Nerg is objectively easier than regular.

Apparently Scarred has no new equipment

Are higher rarity weapons always better than lower rarity? Should I aim for rarity 8 stuff? I'm on PC.

Don't his weapons need Scarred Garuga parts?

>Sheathe and superman dive
user don't be a subhuman mongoloid, only literal animals couldn't dodge the dive, removing it was a good thing

You aim for the best weapon, regardless of rarity. There are plenty of top tier rarity 6-7 weapons. The same goes for rarity 10 in MR.

That makes no sense
If fucking shrieking legiana gets an armor why would scarred garuga
Ffs they couldve just brought the Deadeye garuga armor in

>farming Teostra online
>Respond to SOS in the desert
>It drops me in the middle of the dunes next to the teo
>It's me and another hammer bro
>mfw
>Stunned
>Mounted
>Stunned
>Mounted
>Stunned
>Stunned
>Knocked down
>Stunned

Then when he was dead the Savage Jho came to eat his corpse

Attached: foo.jpg (1280x720, 38K)

People still get hit by the Supernova
People get hit by the Spirit Bomb too

Shitters gonna shit

If you EVER get hit by an attack that is mathematically calculated to give you enough time to sheathe your weapon and dive through it you clearly aren't a good player.
>But bow cannot sheathe fast enough to avoid it
No good player uses bow.

but isn't that just speeding up the doomsday process by killing the dragons? what does it matter if nerg kills them? shouldn't we be stopping nerg?

Tie-grex

Attached: 1558379970499.jpg (298x309, 104K)

>capture a monster
>savage jho comes and eats him
Is this intentional?

Attached: 14543871522193.gif (325x244, 94K)

Supernova there's at least the excuse of getting caught in a long animation or stunned
Nerg is kind enough to roar and reset any longass attack recovery you're caught in

why does the game give such a huge advantage to fast weapons?

Apparently, but it has no equipment of its own

>took me days to reach from MR50 to MR70
>reached MR100 in a single day
EDs and tempered monsters makes a huge difference

Attached: 1549669001280.jpg (400x384, 28K)

So that mysterious roar definitely not from rathalos calling rathian or vice versa, since i hear it when rathalos sleeping and rathian not in the map

you clearly haven't used the greatsword or hammer my friend

youtube.com/watch?v=Cr37lRYArQw
youtube.com/watch?v=jwuxQFaVdWs
youtube.com/watch?v=IxbVYQAlfQU
youtube.com/watch?v=s6sdWxu1JCE

and its definitely not a glitch since a patch came in and it did not fix any of the audio. That roar is intentional and doesn't sound like any monster I've heard

Yes
I'm pretty sure it lowers the amount of materials you get

>Hunting Lunastra
>Bitch wont stand still
>20 min hunt thanks to that hyperactive cunt in heat
>When she dies Jho comes in, roars and eats her corpse

Attached: 1446475504348.png (772x581, 40K)

I cannot solo Behemoth. This is impossible.

I can't even get past phase 2. There are too many fucking tornados in such a small awkward arena. And I can't deal with his tail swipe.

I GOT IT I GOT THE SHARA TENDER PLATE AHHAHAHAHHA FUCK YOUUUU YOU PIECE OF
GARBAGE
UNHOLY
FUCK
I WILL NEVER FIGUT THIS PIECE OF SHIT AGAIN

>The reason we get up and do things is in service of not dying for as long as possible
Only if you have the intellect of a subhuman or less.

And there's the even weirder one in Hoarfrost

I'm gonna call bullshit since the one in hoarfrost is definitely Shrieking Legiana

>I've never hunted AT Nerg: the post

You do know that avoiding the dive all comes down to positioning later on in the fight, right? Sheathe+dive alone will not save you against AT Nerg's dive.

We've been over this. It's Shrieking Legiana when it changes areas. It's used to call regular Legiana over.

>avoiding
*laughs in lance*

>It’s objectively easier but i haven’t fought it properly and am talking out of my ass haha
You’re an embarrassment to the species.

Just farm him with people. They're not exactly rare outside scalp carves.

Do you know what a superman dive is? You're literally immortal during it unless you somehow fuck it up, I've done it against Garuga Gigante, maybe you're just a Worldpsmerm

Not him, but the one you fight right before Shara is nearly identical to the one you fight at HR99. The only differences are health and rewards. Same moveset.

What weapon?
Hit the head to gain aggro and so his tornados. Shooting Dragon Pods at it will also work, Behemoth tends to drop these at the end of areas 1 and 3.

And stop his tornados*

Well, Pepo has humiliated the flagship finally. I guess that brings Iceborne to a close.
youtube.com/watch?v=aimF8wXoXZ4

at nergs dive comes out and finishes in half a second. even with sheath 3 it's impossible to superman dive if you have your weapon out. you can't predict it

I soloed behemoth, so here's my rundown on him:
Get flash pods and 10 flash bugs
put flash bomb crafting and equipping on the radial menu
flash this fucker every time he does his charybdis buildup
The tail swipe only needs time to get adjusted to. He has some clearly telegraphed tells and behaviour most of the time. It only gets problematic in phase 4 where he speeds up.
Get life augment, the less you heal the less time you waste and risk yourself being hurt.
His arms are your main attacking point since they trigger tenderizer
I don't know which weapon you used, but i personally used long sword since the dodge move can be used on basically any attack contrary to blocking

PC news when?

You have exactly 2,3 seconds to tell me why I should care about this TAtranny

>garfield is the orange cat

He's naked.

You mean the dive you can't get off before AT Nerg rips your asshole open because he's fast enough to actually hit you now? Go ahead and try sheathe diving when being caught out of position next time AT Nerg rolls around.

Nigger, he has a mechanic where he gets faster when his health is low. This is to ensure he hits shitters(like you) who think sheathe+dive will bail them out from being caught out of position.

I guess shrieking legianas have different skin properties due to the conditions they live in.
Scarred Garuga is just a smarter Garuga with one ear less.
I guess he is just a special case where he is just a special tempered garuga, since all scarred garugas are tempered.
If only they did this with every monster, tempereds would be more interesting.

I'm using the Deviljho hammer. Base MHW. I can't reach his head so I've been attacking the hind legs.

Yeah after you get your one easy first KO, it's better to just go for the hind legs as hammer.

Were you always able to remove the bbq spit and other garbage from your item bar? Because I feel like a weight has been lifted.

Are you talking about his shoulder slam? That's not his black spike DIVE you you fucking drooling retard

>it's freezing
CUTE

It's new for Iceborne but I've hardly used anything but the radial menu in the past 400 hours regardless

Don't be cheeky. There's only one dive when people talk about Nerg.

They did basically, every Tempered monster has cranked up aggression and 1 new move now, not just boosted damage.

no one complains about his dive. people are obviously complaining about his shoulder slam. everyone knows how to superman dive his attack

>you can remove the garbage from your item bar

HOW? I MUST KNOW.

>that HH
Damn. Is it finally good in IB?

I don't know what cracked out Nergs you've been fighting but I can confirm that in the last room with a Hammer you still have enough time to sheath and dive if you get caught in the roar even if he's right on top of you. He gets more aggressive, his actual attacks don't get any quicker he just has less recovery.

..are you talking about the slam, not the dive?

>go back and fight Behemoth and Leshen with MR gear
>they're still harder than anything in MR bar Lunastra

Nice expansion, shitters. Just for that, I'm going to shitpost this trash expansion every day until World 2.

>Rolls to the right
Heh...nice garbage monster Ryozo...

Well at this point I can't even tell what move this dumbfuck is whining about since he's talking about a "dive" but claiming you can't predict it or have time to dive it, somehow

Don't bother, he's a retard who meant the instant slam this entire time but decided to call it dive for some eldritch reason

Well yea, that's the safest place to get targeted by the dive. The hitbox is a cone.

That's some God Eater shit there

Real game starts at M/G rank.

A cart or two is acceptable in high rank if you arent decently geared yet

boomerang

Slam's easy as shit to avoid. Just roll in response to the audio tell.

>Worldpsmerm still clutching to his garbage rushed Collab monsters instead of actually good G-rank fights

Attached: 807.png (1436x1080, 1.01M)

Oh, so you ARE insinuating that the dive is somehow impossible to dodge
Let me laugh even harder

I know about the aggression, but i have yet to see a new move.
Master rank monsters generally have 1 new move, so maybe you mean that?

>actually good G rank fights
>gets stunlocked by stickyspam
>gets cheesed by spread scope
>STILL loses to SAED spam because of Namielle set
>tricks shitters into thinking crit draw is good because of a meme skill
>has variants that are easier than the originals(Bazel, Nerg, Vaal)
>final boss is easier than AT Xeno
>best armor in the game is still all from high rank

Come back to the superior base game. Iceborne is merely proof that raw content does not make a game better.

There are certain places where where being targeted by the endgame AT dive is nearly impossible to dodge without sheathing/evade extender, yes. This is old news. Let's all forget all the salt AT Nerg brought with him a few months ago.

>crit draw has 4 minute velk clears
Why do people still meme it isn’t good

>Worldbabies are unironically saying that World is better than Iceborne
Weird, thought the contrarianism would at least take some years to kick in like with P3rd and Tri, but what can you expect from literal subhuman creatures
Listfag truly was right

IMMORTAL DRAGON SCALES

They harden in response to physical trauma.

is falseflagging a foreign concept to you or am I replying to meta bait?

Bibiwa

Worldbabs were all complaining about the slam exclusively, none of them ever mentioned the dive
And yes, what I've been saying this entire time is that by sheating you can dodge the dive

This is terrible bait, at least make some of it true, as it stands every last one of your points is incorrect and you would know that if you played the game to completion, also learn to greentext.

the problem with the slam isn't how fast it is, it's that he can cancel his recovery into it.
so whenever you think you have an opening there's a small chance you'll get hit if you commit to any move longer than 1 second

>is falseflagging a foreign concept to you
I could ask you the very same thing right now

Attached: 1568365291144.png (366x413, 75K)

>Play IG
>Have almost no animation commitment on normal attacks
>Don't even need evade extender to roll through it
Heh......Pardon.....

>Worldbab takes the lore seriously

Attached: 1425411166134.png (640x480, 36K)

>finally reach the guiding lands
>zinogre cutscene
>can't hunt him right away

Attached: 1534198317053.jpg (400x313, 47K)

>MR Kushala now has tornadoes that expands without notice
Just bring Rusted Kush at this point. This is worse

Attached: 1470356451289.png (512x812, 333K)

Let's go over this again.

>First two statements are absolutely true. Both are broken beyond belief and Capcom is going to kill both at the Rajang update
>Third statement is kinda true. For the vast majority of MR, savage axe and AED are great. Namielle's Divinity with element phial is straight busted though
>fourth statement is false af. Crit Draw GS has never been better
>Fifth is true. Bazel no longer nearly OHKOs with stray small mines while the bigger ones take too long to detonate. AT Nerg never puta you in any danger as it's just a Nerg with more health and a few new moves that don't really do much. AT Vaal loses his AIDS gas and gains....HIV gas that isn't as bad and has an even stronger brew that gets hard countered by torch pods.
>Sixth statement is true and false. Shara is signifigantly harder than base Xeno, but I'd rather fight Shara than AT Xeno even with MR gear
>Seventh statement is mostly true for gunners and Guts+Heroics builds. Blademasters who don't speedrun want MR gear no questions asked

Imean, there IS some truth to it.

Velk is stuck on the stunlock skeleton.
Try that shit on ruiner.

The big mines also have 5 times the range and trigger immediately if you hit them by mistake
Also Bazelgeuse hits harder than ever, no idea what you're talking about

You should never eat a blue mine explosion. Ever. Bazel himself was and never will be hard and is carried entirely by his payload.

Just dont respond m8.

>puta
Hmmmmmmmmmmm.... I wonder who could be behind this post........

I giggled when I noticed my typo. I left it in anyway

man, that last boss is such a garbaage fight

Basado.

>Bazel is a garbage fight that is a pinching bag until a stray mine oneshots you
>Seething is actually good that actually spreads it's mines and actively denies zones with blue mines while also actually attacking physically and having more than 2 attacks
So, it's better

>Easier is better

Kill yourself. Back to FE Birthright and Bibiwa.

>third world monkey opinions
Lol ok

But Bazelgeuse was the easiest wyvern in the series, seething actually has a chance at killing someone, Worldpsmerm

you're the type of person to think the impossible game is the pinnacle of game design