This dumb bitch is ruining Achievement Hunter. She's the dumbest, loudest idiot they've ever had working for them...

This dumb bitch is ruining Achievement Hunter. She's the dumbest, loudest idiot they've ever had working for them, and they hired Mica "I'm ashamed to be a black bisexual woman who parties with celebrities" Burton. Sign this petition and get Fiona Nova kicked out of Achievement Hunter.

ipetitions.com/petition/no-va

Attached: No Va.jpg (538x345, 47K)

>achievements

Back to your containment console

Videogames

I don't even know what that is, but I'd bang her, so no.

She was sexier before she started working there. Get her back on solo livestreams and coswhoring!

Attached: Fiona 2.jpg (1080x1080, 88K)

>Sign this petition
it's like no one learned from gg.
if it gets any traction she'll start claiming she was harassed and received death threats and then she'll be pushed even harder.

this is the "equality" people fought for

I see that as a win-win. Either she's kicked from videos or feels so shitty that they all coddle her and the videos become a mockery of what they used to be, to the point that the fans can't stomach it anymore and everyone knows deep down that she killed the group.

OP why are you doing this to yourself?

Nypa fuck off bitch

OH NOOOOOOOOOOO NOT ACHIEVEMENT HUNTER
I will sign right away!

Attached: 1565193335841.png (785x1000, 261K)

Because I'm feeling especially bitter tonight after getting BTFO on multiple threads and want to take it out on someone I legitimately don't like. I'm sick of stupid people being loud enough that people think they're right, and this bitch is the queen of that.

>Achievement Hunter
what the hell even is this stupid shit? Are you a child? You like watching childrens' entertainment?

>caring about a group of neckbeards that make content for sub 14 year olds
Become a Funhaus chad.

I don't know what achievement hunter is or who she is but she is definitely cute

I love achievements because they force Yea Forums to prove they actually play the games they shitpost about.

she liked one of my Instagram posts way back in the day before she was popular

>e-celeb trash
fuck off zoomer

>Taking the moral highground on a board in which threads gossiping about eceleb's girlfriends and personal lives frequently reach bump limit
At least Achievement Hunter attempts to serve a useful purpose.

She's funnier than all of funhaus.
then again, that's not hard to do.

C'mon Yea Forums, where's your patented Yea Forumsitriol? I know there must be some among you who want to make someone famous (well, "famous") feel bad because you can!

Has a dumb salty internet petition ever changed anything in the history of ever?

>ruining Achievement Hunter
So she took a crap on a turd?

Go fuck yourself and take this e-celeb garbage with you faggot.

not your personal army

>vitriol

It's all methane here

Falseflag on top of being e-celeb garbage

based

>kiddie celeb
>famous
go back

Sure you are!

Being underage and attempting a raid is against the rules. Not your personal army.

>still watching achievement hunter after ray left
The problem is you, not her.

>ruining Achievement Hunter
Good.

>Watching e-celebs
You're the problem here m8

I'm amazed Achievement Hunter is still going. Has to have been going for about 10 years now at least.

>ruined achievement hunter
They brought that on themselves before she even arrived

Nobody here watches AH anymore because they got stale as fuck. Who cares about some girl, I have bigger problems like Pat/Woolie destroying their content by streaming and not LPing together

gaming in general has become a bizarre TMZ universe

lol,you just drafted some punk into your army!
grays,fren!

>twitch streamer threads get deleted instantly
>this is still up
fucking why

This is the most pathetic post on 4channel.org currently

because this is about defending the gaming industry something we should all be doing as fellow gamers

you just jelly bro

She looks like a qt. OP you seriously need to grow up if you're actually this invested in Achievement Hunter

why do I get the feeling the woman this petition is against made the petition and this thread?

Attached: 1541794479252.jpg (1024x558, 61K)

nobody herre watches that shit anymore.

the only roosterteeth related content you can talk about on Yea Forums is talking about when it started going down hill or nostalgiafagging.

t. was an RT sponsor back in the day