Can someone convince me to NOT spend 120ish dollars on borderlands 3?

Can someone convince me to NOT spend 120ish dollars on borderlands 3?
T.console peasant

Attached: psycho.jpg (3200x1800, 1.24M)

just do it wasteful noob

You do you user.

Is there a reason to? I don't really buy anything other than the basic $60 editions of games now though. Unless it has the season pass or whatever I'd say don't.

why would you pay double the price for more than half the frames?

if you like spending money for trash then it's up to you faggot
you cannot think for yourself or something, why are you asking people how to spend your money here?
want some life advice from Yea Forums? then fucking kill yourself and before that stop posting

Whats it like getting off to being unessecarily rude to strangers online?enjoy picking on the family pet too?

Not that guy, but fuck off. You're either a shill or a complete retard.

I can call you a nigger and nothing will happen to me

What if i told you i just want to know if the game is fun enough to spend 120$ on?
So can i,nigger

Game overall is garbage. Gameplay is a little fun. But if you care about BL1/2, this is a shit show and it's not worth it.

When was the last time a video game was worth spending $120 on? how well did that turn out for you?

Matter of fact if you care about yourself dont fucking buy it.

It's terribly optimized and runs like shit on consoles

Wait till it's on sale for 5 dollars like all the other Borderlands games, buy old classic games from whatever console store you have.

Have you played BL1 and BL2? If yes, then don't get it. Literally more of the same. Combat and gunplay are still just as shit, and the story is, if anything, even more terrible.

If you're new to the series and have no reference point, you might get some enjoyment out of it, but 120 bucks is a ridiculous price.

just buy it you troomer

do it. tell us if its good.

where do you even get that 120? it's like 50 in normal stores for console

Can someone explain the appeal of borderlands? i tried it for 1 hour and couldn't continue i hated everything art style/environment/gameplay/writing.
I think this might be the most overrated series of all time.

Bugmen love it because it appeals to their emotional immaturity and their love of cartoons, everyone else just thinks it's stupid

Attached: 1523280280211.jpg (600x900, 168K)