Should I get it to replace my vita as my main portable?

Should I get it to replace my vita as my main portable?

Attached: 6257135_sd.jpg (1597x698, 69K)

no, get a hackable switch

Streaming sucks on switch so no

Up to you, I think the oled on vita is much better for emulation

it doesnt have the HD collections or PSP library that makes the vita good, but it does seem to getting the same kind of japanese low budget jrpgs and VN stuff

For a few pennies more you have complete Switch, I dont know why anyone would buy this shit

i dont own a tv, if i didnt already have a base model i would do it

vita probably stronger

You dont have now but maybe you will in 2 years or so, why wouldnt you be a future proof?

you have a monitor though

nope, just a laptop

I would get a hackable one instead

It says games that don't support handheld mode are unplayable; any worthwhile titles that would even fall under this category?

Nobody gives a shit about you. Stop asking this board to make a decision about what is being discussed fucking daily. No wonder you are garbage and are nowhere in life.

Mario party, 1-2 switch and labo apparently, so no nothing really good maybe snipper clips

What are you looking for to begin with? If it's just to play switch titles, then yes, go for it. If it's something else, then don't.

No, get a rope an kill yourself

They aren't completely unplayable, they're just really annoying to set up as you need to use separate joy-cons so that the Switch Lite can be used in tabletop mode.

snipperclips can be played single player, just loses the gimmick factor of co op. mario party is a bit of a loss i guess, but i dont know anybody who owns labo or even wants it. i assume that is the one thing that only kids / youtubers have

Your Joycons are gonna fuck up quickly lmao

Both are great if you like indies, weeb games, and dust

the joycon failures are the reason im scared of these things. gonna give it half a year and see if it happens to them. also holding out for a cool special edition since pokemon isnt my thing

Future proofing over a $300 device? Jesus, get a job.

They come with the new joysticks you retards

I thought you need at least one joycon for snipper clips

they probably wont because they arent seperate modular devices with way too much tech crammed inside.
but if they DO fail you will have to open up the whole thing, just like with any other handheld.
joycons are easier to "fix" by just buying new ones.

time will tell if the new ones hold up. not enough time has passed

Yes, obviously

Nintendo Switch has games, Vita has no games

How come the handheld costs $200 but pretty much ALL of the games cost $60 and some of them are ports of games from 5 years ago. After 4 games you've bought another handheld.

>Up to you, I think the oled on vita is much better for emulation

No it isn't, lmao. Switch has almost perfect Dreamcast and Saturn and playable Gamecube and Wii emulation. Also PSP emulation. It shits all over Vita as far as being an emulation machine goes by this point.

except for the small fact that the battery life is shit and this new model isnt hackable any time soon

can the switch play snes and gba games perfectly? because the vita can't.