Atelier

Totori > Ayesha > Rorona > Escha > Firis > Sophie > Meruru > Shallie >>>>> Shallie

Attached: A13_Totori.jpg (700x1200, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hzQC3vqHbsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BGTWv5IM45A
youtube.com/watch?v=04oHCfRMaUU
youtube.com/watch?v=-k4cjA8KFxw
twitter.com/therealcliffyb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>hood with bare shoulders
Guys, I think Totori might be retarded.

But she's high IQ

It's an aesthetic hood, she's obviously not gonna wear that over her hat

Is that the games or the girls?

Girls obviously, seeing how Shallie is listed twice.
But I agree the top 2 Atelier games are Totori and Ayesha.

For some reason I find Totori's Totori just cute but Meruru's Totori oozes sex appeal even though she's pretty much the same, just a bit taller and more confident.

high impact

She doesn't look like a kid anymore.

Totori = Ryza is how that list should start.

Ryza is an overrated meme girl that people are just bandwagoning

Rank the Atelier games by the quality of the playable female characters OTHER than the main characters.

Attached: 1545249577580.png (230x192, 31K)

Meruru > Rorona > Totori > Ayesha

Haven't played any of the others, though I do have E&L and Sophie.

She's hot as hell, bro.
Can't wait to play next week.

Rorona=Sophie>Totori>Escha=LogyMeruru>Firis>Sue>Lidy>Shallie>Shallie

Still Totori I guess, it has Mimi, Cordelia, Melvia, Ceci and slightly grown-up Rorona.

Ayesha > Rorona= Meruru > the rest
Ayesha had Regina, the number one best girl in the entire series, and Linca.
Rorona and Meruru had Esty.

Atelier Linca when?

Lionela > Linca > the rest

Because over half of Yea Forums is comprised of footfags at this point that instantly coom whenever they see her feet

I wanna fuck Ryza badly too but I'm not gonna judge her as a character until after I play the game.
So far she seems like a good character, hopefully she won't start some retarded bullshit drama like Shallie.

Sophie, cause I'd wanna start a bar with Tess.

>Ryza
>feet

Thighs, my dude. Her chief appeal is the thigh meat.

Nobody cares about her feet and footfags are irrelevant.
It's those thighs, breasts, tiny shorts and midriff.

Oh I agree. I just meant looks wise.

Rank Atelier men.

Top 5 would easily be Sterk, Gio, Keithgriff, Logy and Fritz.

cordelia dabs on everyone

Attached: dabbin.webm (882x500, 270K)

>Entire party is just different Lincas

>Regina and Esty
Are you me? Best Atelier girls right there

gibe autismfu adventures plos

Gino's toned ass.

Attached: Atelier_Meruru_Boy's_Bath_Ending.png (1502x832, 1.3M)

Good taste
Also this cute loli from Sophie.
Her dress is cute

Attached: Corneria.png (486x778, 454K)

hey i saw your name in the credits of shantae half genie hero

And Marian.
And there's only a Marian end, but depending on how many Lincas you get your affection up with, you have a giant Linca orgy.

On man I forgot about corneria. I was trying so hard to upskirt her.

Deliciousness right there.

I want to lick Wilbell's armpits.

Body ranking goes like this
Ryza > Escha > Ayesha > Green Shallie > Meruru > Firis > Rorona > Sophie > Shallie > Loli twins > stick > Totori

Attached: c9957a7aa2f53a3367d8cd5af6394d39.jpg (1020x1200, 113K)

Which Atelier games have cute young boys?

Attached: 06711786f70e044e5fe39b637a69b2ef.png (550x678, 259K)

The girl from the crossover game has huge tits, everyone else has modest proportions so you can't really rank them.

I wish it was socially acceptable to wear something this cute.

Yeah I donated like $150.
Its funny though I couldn't even find my own name

Not really, Escha has a really sexy body for her height
Logy is so lucky he fucked her

Maybe Gio from Totori or Iksel from Rorona would count, but not really?
They should do an Atelier oneesan game.

I liked this mysterious masked heroine in Lulua, I wish they'd reveal her identity though.

Attached: Atelier-Lulua-Masked-M.jpg (960x540, 117K)

>Gio from Totori
Gino. Gio is an old man and he isn't in Totori.

Some girls on /cgl/ wear their lolita dresses in public

Right, names, it was in this thread too, I should have known better. Micie might count too...

Attached: A15_Micie.jpg (595x842, 58K)

Yes but they are still drawing attention to themselves by doing it.

Rorona > Meruru = Totori = Ayesha > Escha >>>>> Sophie

Atelier Sophie is extremely bland from a writing perspective, and nothing stands out about Sophie's design.

The whole mysterious series was a letdown, and now they're pushing the sexualized aspect even further with Ryza. It better have a good story and not just rely on some cheap fanservice, the Atelier series was about comfy cute girls, not Senran Kagura tier BS.

>Ranking Dusk that low and criticizing the writing
No user, it is you who has bad taste

Aside from the character designs themselves, it doesn't look like the tone of the game has changed at all towards fanservice. In fact I doubt they'll even have more scenes pointing it out than usual despite the bodies of some of the female characters, I think we can expect a couple at most like in past games.

Lulua is best girl.

Attached: __elmerulia_fryxell_and_rororina_fryxell_atelier_series_and_etc_drawn_by_kishida_mel__c7763a5b761b2a (897x1214, 1.53M)

>Check out the music change feature in Rorona
>Has music from a bunch of other Atelier
>Also has music from some game called Falcata
>Never heard of it but it's some kind of muslim strategy game for PS1, never released outside Japan
>Give it a listen and the music is absolutely killer
youtube.com/watch?v=hzQC3vqHbsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BGTWv5IM45A
youtube.com/watch?v=04oHCfRMaUU

Attached: 1545077049453.jpg (252x236, 26K)

Senran was a mixed bag in terms of writing. It had an interesting setting and explored some interesting themes, even if the characters themselves were kinda cliched. It definitely had better writing than Sophie. Where it really fell apart was the utterly mediocre gameplay that you would never give a second glance to if not for the anime tits. And that's why it was dying even before Snoy: People will only invest so much time and money into mediocre games for a novelty.

Ayesha is tied for second. I just happen like Rorona more than the other leads that I like.

t. mommy Rorona

Attached: A20Rorolina.png (790x1116, 155K)

Please don't forget about Nelke..
youtube.com/watch?v=-k4cjA8KFxw

Attached: 1563342317186.png (1029x1408, 676K)

I think where Senran fell apart is where they kept pushing the fanservice aspect and taking away from developing the characters. Hell, the last few games don't even have a story so to speak and are mindless fun, and when snoy became snoy I thought it'd be a change to have some story for once, but no, apparently the series just dies.
2nd anime was a travesty for the same reason, all tits and ass and nothing else of substance.

The thick meme already started in Lulua, the only difference is that the girls were still wearing pretty dresses that covered them up. You literally had to buy the DLC to have a flat girl in your party in an Atelier game.
I don't have anything against big tits but it's pretty boring that there's only 3 girls in Ryza and two of them are thick girls with big tits, and Klaudia isn't exactly small either.

I wish Ryza had a cute dress that wasn't just a color-swap of Claudia's

Are they even still working on Senran? The devs just announced a new game at TGS and the character models look exactly like Senran girls but the plot is some /pol/ shit instead

>asking 60$ for a phone game
KT has no shame.

She'll probably get at least one via DLC unless they go full fanservice meme on that too.

The director left entirely, so it's only gacha for Senran now. It's more or less dead.

Senran Kagura 7even, the game that was being developed, hasn't been officially cancelled for now, but development is clearly in trouble if not outright on hold.

They already announced a bunch of DLC costumes. She gets her regular costume but with the top off, a palette swap of Klaudia's costume, and two t-shirts.

Oh, RIP.
As much as they want to meme about sony killing the series, why the fuck are these companies so hesitant to just develop for Switch? Hell, even the new Jetski game is going to be on PS4? Is he wanting the same shit to happen again? What a fucking cuck.

The new game from Tamsoft, Senran Kagura's developer, is coming to Switch too. It's called Hinomaruko.

The issue that you're describing is that after Burst, it devolved into more of an episodic series where the reset button is always pushed after any major developments, which is neither exclusive to fanservice works nor how fanservice works are handled exclusively.

But it's also on PS4, so unless they go the Omega Labyrinth route and call Snoy out on their bullshit it'll just be the same thing where they can't go crazy with the animetits.

God I wanna fuck Totori

Attached: 1563686548165.png (1100x760, 849K)

I don't think they intend to go as fanservice-heavy as Senran Kagura with it anyway, it looks way more serious/edgy.

>Titties bad
>War crime denial and history revisionism good
Really makes you think...

Attached: Screenshot-1016-1038x576.jpg (1038x576, 87K)

Don't worry, it'll be shut down because REEEra is already comparing it to germany making a nazi-era game, and that Japan needs to be cancelled.

Then it's self-censorship that defeats the purpose.
Snoy has won, the SJUU have won.

It's not really making a Nazi-era game though. It's more like making Wolfenstein where you play as the Nazis and portray Americans as the villains.

We know, Mimi

Answer me Yea Forums, why are companies so scared of ditching Sony?

All of these anime games could be so much more if they'd just make them Nintendo exclusive instead of multiplatform.

Because their audience is on PS4.

They're a business and would rather sell more copies by staying multiplat and censoring stuff than lose them to stay true to their vision. That said, there's an ideal solution, which is censoring only the PS4 version, but very few developers so far have done it.

It's really just Senran really
Omega Labyrinth changed to Switch
Atelier games aren't lewd enough to get censored

Somebody should give them the memo that the outcome that would make game journalists the happiest is to see anyone and everyone who's ever made games with anime tits starving to death on the street. They'll come for you once they've consolidated their power. They always do, and the fact that you've bent the knee just makes it easier to behead you.

You don't take business advice from people who want to destroy you financially.

That's clearly false, Switch has outsold PS4 and been out for less time.

>Atelier games aren't lewd enough to get censored
That's a failure on the developer's part then, it could be the next best thing if they'd lewd it up. Missing opportunity for sure.

Yeah, sure, we'll ruin our mostly family friendly series that's been running yearly for over two decades just because some guys are horny.

Now compare sales numbers of games themselves.

Most of these niche anime games have been on PlayStation platforms forever and that's where people are used to buying them. Japanese Switch sales of them have been getting better as time passes and the install base grows, but most of them still sell better on PS4. Atelier is one example, although Switch managed to take on the audience the series used to have on Vita and sales have increased from game to game.

There are already tons of lewd games. Atelier currently has no competition in its niche.

Kindly fuck off, Atelier has never been a fanservice-oriented franchise and doesn't need to be.

I don't know about lewd games but most yumejoshis play games on Switch rather than PS4 so I think Atelier games might sell better there eventually.

>thinking that it will end at lewd minigames

These people are never satisfied. After that evil male gaze has been taken care of (including their gaze towards the products, as the companies will learn the hard way), all protagonists will have to be Marxist wamyn of color who fulfill leftist fantasies of unconditional emotional validation and advocate for their thuggery. It already happened to the comics industry, and they're almost dead as a result.

Why is she so cuddleable?

I wouldn't mind a cute brown Atelier.

>a billion otome games get released on Switch each month
>roughly 0.01% of them come to the west
It's not fair.

And the ones that do are shitty non-voiced ones or ports of things like Code Realize...

I could never get into Totori after Rorona. There were no clear goals or progression and where I went felt arbitrary. New areas unlocked everywhere in nodes (instead of unlocking one areaat a time) so it didn't feel like they were interesting to explore. And the way even battling or pucking up things took hours made the timetable ferl strict in a bad, unfocused way.

Pretty much this, fascism, especially left fascism, is never satisfied in it's genocide. There will always be another enemy of the people, even if they were to achieve a fully burka'd and sanitized gaming platform

She won't be cute.

Attached: female protagonsits after SJW victory.jpg (1280x720, 199K)

Well I don't want them to go that far but do give me a brown Atelier please

Attached: A14_Tanya.jpg (514x800, 47K)

Sophie's starting outfit looks comfy as fuck.

That's literally what they just did.

It's a bit vague at the moment, Ryza isn't sexualized so much as they slyly know what they're doing and avoiding going too far in the actual game, though that one other character has stupid balloontits, but it's not like Plachta or Drossel last series weren't ridiculous either.

If it gets worse with the 2nd game in the Ryza-line, if it gets one then I guess they've decided to overhaul it, but for the moment it's toeing the line very selfaware of what it's doing.

Ryza's default outfit is lewder than usual, but her deluxe costume is the usual Atelier dress
Klaudia is your average Atelier member and would fit in well in Arland or Dusk
Lila has a retarded outfit but aside from that she's just the Lionela/Melvia/etc. of the game

The real problem isn't that the Ryza girls have big tits, it's that there isn't a single flat cutie among them

If she doesn't get a bikini, we riot.

Attached: Clipboard01.jpg (1920x1080, 828K)

Everyone gets swimsuits as DLC in every Atelier game, unless you mean you'd be disappointed if she got a one-piece.

So, why did the Switch version of the Ryza English special edition sell out before the PS4 version? It Lulua on Switch wasn't that great, so I pre-ordered PS4 this time. Did I make a mistake?

HAHAHAHAA SNOYED
SHE'S GOING TO GET SO FUCKING SNOYED

Give me an Atelier ranking from most yuri to least yuri

Attached: 1560176087534.jpg (1500x844, 343K)

I don't think you can go wrong with either.

>Lulua on Switch wasn't that great
Really? It's one of the best ports on the system.

What the fuck is she even?

Totori>Sophie>Firis>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rorona>Eschatology

He if doesn't get a bikini, we riot.

Attached: Taoillust.png (794x756, 425K)

Too lazy to give you a full list, but the scale goes from Totori (highest) to Escha & Logy (lowest).

I think it's just the general sentiment that games get SNOY'd so western gamers are smart and not playing them on PS4, and if you do you're a cuck.

Don't support censorship

Go make an angry rant on your tumblr blog.

This is some heavy denial.

Easy there, incel. I was genuinely asking what she is. She clearly isn't human or fully human at least.

No, it's the truth. The game itself doesn't seem to be relying on fanservice any more than usual. They haven't shown any lewd scenes, there is no romance, clothing damage or all the stuff that would qualify for that, two of the characters just have big tits. They aren't even as uncovered as some characters from previous games.

Attached: Melvia.jpg (827x1169, 188K)

I dunno, I think this is a bit lewder than Ryza.

Attached: Plachta.png (729x956, 761K)

She is a half-beast. Aside from that, we don't really know anything about her yet.

totori had the best atelier design until ryza

Attached: 1446343753326.jpg (596x842, 147K)

Totori's still the most daughterable Atelier though.

But she already has a dad.

He was there!?

>Rorona that low
Fuck off, Sterk. Your ending isn't even classified as true.

>be Totori's mother
>either out adventuring, presumed dead for a decade or out adventuring again, pretty much never see Totori
>be Totori's father
>have no presence, basically don't exist
Man, Totori really needs some good parents.

>dad is so plain he is nearly invisible to other people
literally me

Just marry Ceci and become her onii-san

Ceci is for Melvia

I thought that was the funniest shit when I was 14. Given, I still think it is pretty humorous, I was paralyzed with laughter nearly every time it happened. Good times.

Fuck off, Peter.

It's called not being unreasonably negative.
It's a lewd outfit.

Everything else they've shown is Atelier goodness. The MC is just super hot, that's all.

>"New Atelier designs are too lewd"
Anons...

Attached: Marie_Artwork_(6).jpg (800x600, 81K)

Any news on potential DLCs for Ryza aside from outfits? Maybe some decorations for her atelier? I don't think they could do any DLC characters.

I mean, Atelier started with Sophie in the west. There's also a couple of wild MKfags here and there, but barely anyone heard of Marie.

Irisfag here, still hard to believe Ryza's going to be the 17th English console. 18 if you count Annie.

There is a hooded girl that will be DLC character for sure

>Atelier started with Sophie in the west

I seem to have slipped into another dimension again. Shit.

False equivalency. Different intent, different kind of lewd, different kind of design altogether. Applies to as well

I wish they ported some of the older games. It's like anything before Rorona doesn't even exist to them anymore.

I want Ar Tonelico ports.

I want remakes of Salburg and Gramnad for PS5.

Aside from hardcore fans there's not a huge consumer base for old 2D JRPGs that weren't even popular when they came out, let alone today when they are inferior in every ways compared to their 3D sequels.

>Different intent, different kind of lewd, different kind of design altogether.

Incorrect. The result is the same. So, it isn't actually "false."

The Atelier boys are starting to suck to be quite honest

The ones in Ryza are fucking shit. Some pipsqueak and generic muscleman and then albino

I wouldn't be so sure, these girls are looking kinda DLC bait

Attached: dlcbait.png (2248x1184, 2.84M)

What fucking result is the same? Intent was only a third of what I said, and it's not like it doesn't actually reflect on the design itself in the end.
Ryza is the cheapest and most obvious pandering to braindead degenerates imaginable, nothing before it compares at all. Not even Plachta.

It's not just the playable ones, even the male NPCs they've shown look like shit or just boring.

Is that Ryza Pamela?
Cuuuuuuute

Patrician taste. Totori is the best.

We need to see under the poncho.

Not as cute as Totori Pam, but I'd still marry her.

Not him but I don't see how Ryza is more pandering than Plachta. Plachta is literally an obedient slave in lingerie with the most costumes out of any Atelier girls and all of them are skimpy as hell. And a bunch of her official arts are angled to focus on her ass.
Ryza isn't really all that notable except that she became a FOTM girl for artists.

For me it's Sophie Pam

Attached: A18_Pamela.png (647x685, 203K)

Platcha literally had child bearing hips, exposed thighs and all. You're an idiot.

Lewd is Lewd. You're just being stupid.

I don't like this at all, but you're free to like it and hope you have fun doing so!

>Ryza isn't really all that notable
Ridiculous fat thighs/ass intentionally accented with the shorts, plus bonus feet focus for the particularly degenerate. The first extra outfit announced just removes her jacket. Not notable? Are you blind?

I'm not reading your post, tripfaggot, choke on a dick.

You said false equivalency. You were wrong since the culmination of the parts listed and the designs of Ryza both are just pandering. You also seem to imply that you fully understand Kishida Mel's intent, but seem to have forgotten that he drew Totori getting manhandled by a tentacle monster while her underwear were on display. It is all pandering bullshit. Grow up and accept it.

I warned you all about Toridamono back when the game was announced. It's impressive how they've managed to find a worse character designer than NOCO.

Stay mad, idiot.
Remember when everyone fell in the water and got attacked by the octopus monster? lewd is lewd. Doesn't matter how you justify it to link to your old= good new = bad retarded mentality.

holy shit your parents must be proud of you

i like totori, but ryza is just destroying me

Attached: sample_16307b6788da7392129c1845145f33e8.jpg (850x1511, 516K)

First of all, Mel actually attempts to design characters, while this new fucking retard probably cares as much as those posting in the softcore porn threads on Yea Forums.
And I never implied there was never pandering/fanservice, except this time it's just bland and tasteless.
While we're at it, fuck this ATB garbage combat they're doing. Looks terrible.

i platinumed rorona and totori. i was going to play meruru to finish out the trilogy but i got buttmad that they released DX versions with extra story content. they seriously expect me to replay those first two games?

>Ridiculous fat thighs/ass intentionally accented with the shorts
This is the only notable part of her

>plus bonus feet focus for the particularly degenerate
All the Arland girls had feet fetish pics, Ayesha wore sandals with her toes showing

And that is JUST comparing her to other lead. She isn't any worse than Melvia except she's thicker, and if we want to talk about all-time lewd, she still doesn't top Plachta or pasties-Linca.

>The first extra outfit announced just removes her jacket.
Every characters in the game have that including the males. The only notable thing here is that you need to pre-order to get Ryza's jacketless outfit while the other characters have it included in the base game.

Again, the most notable thing about Ryza is that she became a FOTM girl with lewd artists. The brown gym leader in the Pokemon is lewder than her.

Attached: 1568391229365.png (500x460, 25K)

The extra content is only in Meruru DX. Or did you mean the Plus rereleases on Vita?

>tfw you find literally who artists on pixiv and their art is super cute but they don't get any work

Attached: sadakarin.jpg (1083x720, 50K)

Arland fags are a cancer. Mel fucking sucks and his creepy doll proportions don't work on 3D models. You are blind.

Nobody cared about Arland's fanservice characters. THEY were bland. Sophie saved the franchise, and I think that it's pretty delusional to say that Prachta didn't play a big role there. Ryza probably saved it again.

>Sophie was shit

And it's not because of the character design.

Arland ACTUALLY, unironically, literally saved Gust from bankruptcy and the whole franchise alongside it, and Rorona is still their most shilled girl today for a reason, and the only series still to get a fourth game. Sophie didn't save shit, she just happened to sell well after Shallie. Ryza isn't even out yet.

>sandals with her toes showing
Wow, sandals, amazing. Peak degeneracy. Now show me where she wears boots with exposed feet and some dumb toe ring.
>She isn't any worse than Melvia
Except she is.
>except she's thicker
Case in point?
Melvia's design is fairly tasteful, bikini top armor doesn't suddenly make it pure fanart bait. It fits her character perfectly.
>The only notable thing here is that you need to pre-order to get Ryza's jacketless outfit
Gee I fucking wonder why.
I'm not even particularly an arlandfag.
You are a fucking retard. That's all.

>bikini top armor doesn't suddenly make it pure fanart bait
Why are you even trying? Seriously. Bikini Armor is wholesome now?

Attached: 1568687450428.jpg (595x720, 55K)

>Melvia's design is fairly tasteful

Attached: 1555114488524.png (359x393, 112K)

At first I thought you were false flagging. Now I am certain you are legitimately autistic. Melvia's design isn't tasteful at all, dude.

can one man really be this bluepilled?

It's like you have zero experience with anything Japanese outside of Atelier. Bikini top armor is considered pretty much normal at this point. You don't make lewd with weak shit like that.

>side from hardcore fans there's not a huge consumer base for old 2D JRPGs that weren't even popular when they came out
And yet they keep making Ys games

What are you talking about, Ys is 3D now.

The only reason it's normal is because Japan loves lewd shit. That doesn't make it non-lewd.
Not to mention she gets an upskirt on literally every attacks.

It's still lewd. Upskirting girls is a entry-tier level fetish in Japan too but it is still lewd and hot as fuck. So no, it being "normalized" doesn't make it not lewd, and certainly doesn't make it tasteful.

Are you seriously trying to argue "it is a different culture, bro" right now? Pixiv/Google Brave Elizabeth Bathory from Fate GO and then come back here and apologize, you absolute tart.

>Not Lewd
>This happens
Explain this Ryzadefenseforce

Attached: AtelierRyza-TGS-Footage-Pantsu-Bug-12.jpg (1920x1080, 349K)

>The only reason it's normal is because Japan loves lewd shit.
Yes, and after that kind of exposure, something this basic doesn't register as particularly lewd.
>literally just skimpy bikini armor in its purest form
Another false equivalence, why do I even bother. One of Yea Forums's favorite fallacies.

Seriously, what the fuck, you're really trying to argue that Ryza is "nothing notable" now? In what world?

Holy shit bro the entire Atelier series is blown the fuck out XD

Attached: 1568511197429m.jpg (1024x576, 120K)

Man I can't wait for next week.
Also you could see through Keina's dress and view her panties in Meruru.

Attached: 5704.jpg (600x469, 18K)

>Yes, and after that kind of exposure, something this basic doesn't register as particularly lewd.
And Ryza is some kind of innovative lewd? lmao

Attached: shutthefuckuponsokumaru.png (245x206, 4K)

>innovative
Point out exactly where I said anything like that.

>false equivalence
Stop fucking saying that you mong, you have no idea what you are talking about. A false equivalency isn't anytime you are wrong.

That's a camera mod. Believe me, I tried hard getting panty shots normally, but you just can't.

>after that kind of exposure, something this basic doesn't register as particularly lewd.
Literally a debunked feminist meme, stop parroting this shit.

People are trying to make the point to your thick skull that Ryza isn't any more or less pandering than the other girls in the series. She's just delicious.

You're trying to make it sound like she and her game takes lewd to Senran Kagura levels, assuming you were the same retard that initially said that. And are taking Atelier down that super lewd gaem route.

Were you on PS4? They SNOY'd the camera and locked it on that, you can get pantyshots on Switch.

take your meds

It's funny how he keeps at it, as if I'll actually read it.
I specifically mentioned a top. Full retard skimpy bikini armor isn't the same thing at all.
I have no idea what you're talking about.

People are trying to make the point to your thick skull that Ryza isn't any more or less pandering than the other girls in the series. She's just delicious.

You're trying to make it sound like she and her game takes lewd to Senran Kagura levels, assuming you were the same retard that initially said that. And are taking Atelier down that super lewd gaem route.

No, the camera isn't any different between versions, there are a few camera angles that lead to panty shots during battle animations (same as Ryza), but it's almost impossible during exploration. Even on the model viewer, the Y axis is locked so you can't get upskirts, and that goes for PS4, Switch and PC without mods.

I know you're reading it.

>imagine being so afraid of a tripfag that you can't even comunicate with them.

Tripfags are cancer, but you are a pussy

How's that sonycock taste you fucking cuck?

I have the game on Switch, not on PS4. What's the point of your shitposting?

>that Ryza isn't any more or less pandering than the other girls in the series
That's plain retarded and delusional. That's probably the same thing you might say about me, so we could agree to disagree.
Why should I? It all autohides, I can only see the links to hidden posts.

>That's probably the same thing you might say about me

Seems like a lot of people might say that about you at this point. Do you have social media? I would really like to follow you on it.

Go ahead. twitter.com/therealcliffyb

Haha well at least that explains why you know fuck all

At least you're not Anthony Burch.

Thanks, please preorder LawBreakers™ 2.

You guys think there's going to be any more characters that haven't been revealed yet?

Playable? Nah, it'll be just the six already shown. If there are any others, they'll be DLC.

Damn. Fairy Tail is getting ten characters.

Ten already established characters in an already established setting and story.

6 completely new characters for a whole new setting and lore is a different story.

The previous Atelier had eight in the base game and two more as DLC, but six in the base game has already happened before as well.

I guess that is true. I didn't think about them having to establish all those characters too.

That does make me wonder who they'll bring back as NPCs this time around outside of Pamela and Hagel. I am for Nelke, personally. She deserves a better game than her title game

I don't really like when subseries-specific characters come back for no reason, like Escha and Logy did. I'd be fine with Nelke due to her cross-universal nature though, she could be like Pamela and Hagel.

Have you preorder their game yet?

Attached: 1567250657005.jpg (1500x844, 242K)

I would've preordered it on Steam tonight alongside Code Vein if it were available for preorder.

>Atelier Linca: The Maiden of the Dusk
>It centers around a Linca with a chuuni streak that became an alchemist in central
>Goals are to reunite with other Lincas and track down known terrorist Keith for a relic he took
>Nio, Wilbell, OG Linca and best Shallie are party members
>Cameos from all the prequels, Marion and Accordionchad feature into the plot
>Final bosses are a cradle master and then Keithgriff and then new cradle master Ayesha
>You can trigger a bad end if you haven't met all the Lincas and don't know the secret recipe for a battle item needed in the final battle

>Not having them holding hands too
You had one job Gust!

Why wouldn't you count Annie?

Attached: atelier-annie_00427160.jpg (1920x1200, 629K)

So, what is the story of Ryza? It seems like it is going to be more plot focused than games like Rorona.

She and her friends are bored with their everyday island life and want to go on a journey to have fun and feel accomplished. Something something they end up uncovering the mystery surrounding the island which trailers have been vague about.

That sounds pretty kino, actually. Now I am even more excited. Thanks for the rundown, user.

Help, I think there's something wrong with my Totori.

Attached: NEWSV2_602073_1558512942.jpg (576x1000, 98K)

Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout (PS4, Switch) – 9/8/9/8 [34/40]

- Atelier Lulua = 32 out of 40
- Atelier Firis = 34 out of 40
- Atelier Sophie = 33 out of 40
- Atelier Shallie = 33 out of 40
- Atelier Escha and Logy = 36 out of 40
- Atelier Ayesha = 34 out of 40
- Atelier Meruru = 35 out of 40
- Atelier Totori = 30 out of 40
- Atelier Rorona = 30 out of 40

Meh, Famitsu scores are worthless. Still, good to know it's not a disaster, not that it looked like one.

atlier totori plerase here mony pls game

I wish I trusted Famitsu. Rorona and Totori's scores would have been fun to bring up to Arland fags.

Those are vanilla Rorona and Totori, which sucked.

I didn't think Totori was that bad. Rorona was unbearable though.

Good morning, Ryza!

Attached: af26a59fb60d5b46b9efe1c9d1cabd1c-sample.jpg (864x1000, 151K)