There's just too much side stuff and not enough main quests. Every location has only one short main mission...

There's just too much side stuff and not enough main quests. Every location has only one short main mission, previous tloz games felt much longer cuz they were more focused on main objective.

Attached: 81KLVpfTWIL._SY445_.jpg (275x445, 32K)

But Yea Forums constantly sucks off Majora's Mask which is structured in the exact same way?

Still seething i see. How is your 60th playthrough of Bloodborne going?

>I can't understand game design!

>make a shit game
>get criticized for it
>you can't understand game design
What an absolute braindead nigger retard

>There's just too much side stuff
You mean the mini dungeons

Your criticisms don't hold much water when you're a fucking retard.

Attached: 798749865416.jpg (1611x348, 24K)

More like they should have made the side stuff better. The trials mostly suck save for a select few, and the few sidequests to open them are almost entirely shitty. There's a few that are a little less straightforward and those are usually better but then there's no trial because opening up the shrine WAS the trial.

no u

Agreed. The lack of main missions makes the plot feel diluted and doesn't give enough focus on side characters. It should have more villages you need to explore and more missions with different bosses.

It's still an amazing game anyway.

Who are you quoting?

More importantly this game is 2 years old and still $60, what the fuck Nintendo?

Hold It.
MM doesn't have players running through a seemingly endless array of minor insignificant content. MM has a tightly structured main quest that you run through in handfuls of runs like an old school video game, constantly taking new paths and checking off objectives until you finish the final goal, the main event you've been working toward.
It sounds similar but the main criticism is BotW's alone, it's that there's too much notta-whole-lotta designed to occupy players until they're done playing. Super Mario Odyssey does this shit too, having 900 moons that the game just continues to flood through the same levels you've been through, just busy work with no hardcore challenge.
I understand very well.

K E K

Still assmad over BotW.

>n-n-no! You can't accept criticisms!

lmao

>MM doesn't have players running through a seemingly endless array of minor insignificant content
Are you comparing that to BotW's main quest or sidequests here? Because its main quest is just as tightly structured as MM's aside from you being able to start the four main areas in any order. And that's what we're talking about, the sidequests in BotW are more spread out because it's an open world vs MM's tiny map, but the main quest is still confined to relatively small areas.

Isn't the final boss too easy? Completing the dungeons makes it even easier right?
On top of that weapons break too quickly and are not repairable. MM is a superior game, and isn't filled to the brim with busy work.

How old was this zora again?

Attached: 1520299800246.jpg (1280x720, 162K)

>Isn't the final boss too easy? Completing the dungeons makes it even easier right?
Getting all the masks in Majora's Mask makes its final boss a joke. As I said, they're designed the same way.

I supposed you're right, I like how the Fierce Deity was a reward you could utilize to retackle dungeons. No other Zelda games had the bosses respawn like that, but there's no real reason to meddle with it after the fact. Boss rush basically eliminates all those aspects in the remakes.

what does Bloodborne have to do with anything

Considering that the game throws weapons at you like confetti at a parade them breaking isn't so much of an issue since you are never at risk of losing them all unless you are just terrible at the game. Also there are weapons you can repair if you wish to but the effort to do so outweighs the usefulness of the actual weapon.

You can repair master sword but not your favorite weapons and thowing a bunch of weak weapons at you is terrible design.

Attached: botwmakesvmad.png (700x913, 368K)

So you haven't played the game it seems.

You say this like it's a bad thing you can do 60 playthroughs of Bloodborne. Making new builds and re-playing the game with a different play style is fun. I've recently started a 99 arcane run and it's crazy how much faster I can trash bosses than I could with my strength only build.

Based.

This image could be the banner for this board. Yea Forums will never ever recover from getting BTFO by Nintendo.

That "gamer" likes interactive movies and visual novels.

Xenoblade Chronicles X had the same issue.
The game's world and lore was so rich, yet the story is so fucking depressingly short.

more sell=good game
noted

Wouldn't have been as much of a problem if the divine beasts weren't copy pasted ass.

What does sales have to do with anything?

stay seething lol

Attached: zelda-breath-of-the-wild-metacritic.png (427x233, 52K)

oot is the greatest
btfo

Are you kidding? My cup fucking overfloweth with good weapons, I consistently had to make decisions over which weapon I should drop to make room for a new one