Give me one reason why you haven't pre-ordered one of the best games of all time...

Give me one reason why you haven't pre-ordered one of the best games of all time? You Switchlets don't have this shit taste do you?

Attached: Planescape-Torment-and-Icewind-Enhanced-Edition.jpg (768x768, 82K)

>buying the same game twice

I didn't know this existed user, thanks. What's in the enhanced editions? also, is icewind actually good? never played it before.

Give ME Annah wife!

Attached: Annah.png (272x441, 199K)

Why the fuck would I play them on Switch and not the original games
Especially after trannies got their hands on them

Will pirate chads be able to transfer saves between versions?

Attached: 1474174788430.jpg (10000x10000, 1.68M)

how do you play these on a console? dont you need a mouse to point around and way more keys?

>real-time with pause combat
>with a controller
>in whatever tiny resolution the switch runs it at
This is one of the most painful gaming experiences I can imagine

ps4 and xbox one are getting it, if you can use the ps4 keyboard it could be cool

Who the fuck preorders? The game will be just as good when the price drops

>forced to buy Icewind just to get Torment
Why? I might end up liking Icewind but I wish they were standalone.

Attached: 1484115544558.png (640x720, 401K)

>Giving beamdog money

What did they do?

>enhanced
Pretty much only a better ratio and ui

the thought of playing a CRPG with anything but a mouse makes me cringe. Holy fuck that would be unpleasant. What a pointless venture.

Oh no. Here we go.

I don't think ninten-drones have the mental capacity to understand the plot of torment

xenoblade 2 was just as much of an exposition dump, im sure they can manage

If you go digital you can buy them individually, but the physical versions are bundled.

they sought to add new content to original baldur's gate and proceed to fuck it up because the writing was worse than the most horrible fan fiction you can imagine, i.e. the fucking siege of dragonspire. fortunately, you can ignore it and just play the base game with the original expansion.
the same goes for icewind dale and planescape, though the price point is kinda fucked up seeing as how there are mods to do basically the same thing beamdog did, though again, it's convenient this way.

I don't know how people play these kinds of games with a controller.

give it a minute and the beamdog poster will be here