Games for this feel?

Games for this feel?

Attached: KWC_Alley.jpg (800x1049, 879K)

kowloon's gate vr

Attached: kowloons-gate-vr3.jpg (1200x675, 48K)

City sections of RE2 & 3

man i miss hong kong

Attached: RE3GCN.jpg (1200x1600, 331K)

Shadowrun: Hong Kong, its even set in a fictional KWC where it was never torn down.

I remember a Ninja Turtles and a Watchmen game. Both beat-em-ups with a similar setting to your pic.

I don't believe chinamen are human.

fuck you not china. chinese different and not hong kong. stupud foreign rat

hong kong son of a thousand rodents
korea best

SOMA

BoF Dragon Quarter

I would kill for another game in a setting like that, fuck Capcom

Every time I see photos like that I smile and feel immense gratitude that I dont live in a city. I cannot imagine being trapped in a concrete prison like that. Imagine looking around and not seeing a forest. Imagine being surrounded by people, noise, electricity, buildings, and roads. It makes me uneasy just thinking about it.

I love shit like that. I'm so glad I was offered a job in HKG at 23. Moved here with nothing but my suitcase and a couple of hundred bucks saved and never looked back.

The tutorial and a few levels of Murdered: Soul Suspect are like this

i cant even tell if this is outside or inside

Not every city is a "concrete prison". Maybe if you live in some polluted chinese shithole where they don't really care it would feel like that. I live in the capital of my country and there is still plenty of greenery and parks everywhere. I live a couple blocks off a major street that runs through the whole city and into other ones, and my neighborhood faces a forest with a number of nice walking trails and one that leads to a nice park. There are a number of parks within walking distance of my house. Even downtown there are multiple parks and they plant trees along the sidewalks.

Kane & Lynch 2

Games with this feel? don't say Silent Hill 2

Attached: 20190918-113506.jpg (1901x1440, 992K)

>The Chinese unironically want this back

but underwater -- SOMA

STALKER series

killer 7 late game

Kane & Lynch 2 : Dog Days

detention

Outlast 2

Cry of Fear.

Kane & Lynch 2 was not a very good game but worth a playthrough for the aesthetics alone

Silent Hill 1