ITT: The exact moment when a game gets killed by an update

ITT: The exact moment when a game gets killed by an update

Attached: ror2.png (647x133, 44K)

Should they have just left it in, then? I liked being able to survive more high-intensity battles.

Unironically get good. Also pick up slug.

Cool, healing item buff

>Drizzle
you can tell this game is fucking retarded trash instantly without having any other information about it

what

>sticky bombs get upgraded instead of nerfed

Are they confirmed to be the only reliable way to get long runs?

Risk of Rain 2 sucks ass anyways.

schizo?

Who is The Drizzle?

salvatores shitty oc

Holy shit this has to be bait

you're fucking retarded.

Driz'zt himself wasn't the problem, it was the legion of half assed copies that spawned in his wake.

>Oh, you're playing a drow ranger again? does this one dual wield scimatars as well?
>No, I believe you, tell me again how he's totally not just Driz'zt but with a different name.

>driz'zt

if you're gonna defend it at least get it right dude

Attached: doubt.jpg (453x638, 63K)

Attached: Über_Update_Title_Card.png (396x200, 129K)

I couldn't even beat stage 4 after the change, though I only played for an hour solo and I was using commando. No clue how to do that prismatic merc trial thing. Feels bad.

Starbound was killed hundreds of times.
>Pre-release and Alpha: showed great potential, but was pretty bare bones
>Early beta: fun for hours
>Mid beta: ok, these changes aren't too bad.
>A little bit further: What's going on?
>even further into beta: April 1st every update?
>Giraffe updates start coming out; what the fuck stop, I am well past the refund period
>Just before official release: I have come to terms with the money I lost.
>Release: Still mad.

you can tell this poster is fucking retarded trash instantly without having any other information about it.

This was the only time I had fun in tf2 and when they nerfed it I was heart broken.

Attached: Tide_Turner_Statistics.png (295x330, 6K)

At least that sounds like it has a chance to be reverted if it proves to be a bad change.

Starbound was not just killed by its incompetent devs, but also its forum community wanting everything dumbed down. No racial bonuses or any of that fun stuff.

God dont fucking remind me
It was actually shaping up to be an interesting game with unique ideas
Whoever decided to focus on the shitty story of all things and not just fix progression and add more content should be blacklisted from the whole industry
They also should've added more racial abilities after implementing the ones they hadnt yet, not fucking remove it because it was racist
Not to mention the newer sprites for stuff in general, while really nice looking didnt fucking fit the artstyle that much and looked like they didnt match the damn terrain or the people passing by them
Jesus christ I hate the devs

Attached: 1465541236108.png (473x523, 306K)

no more novakid light buffing florians underground?

>the infernal now dies when its summoner is killed and will no longer go rampage on nearby players

The playable alpha didn't even have confer any racial benefits at all from day one. The original intent was for all the races to have their own storylines and shit while not being on good terms with some others, but somehow we got to this shittier deal of everyone being part of Spess UN with a centralized space hub and AN ANCIENT EVIL AWAKENS questline for everyone, plus your race's only functional difference are ship layouts being different when they upgrade.

>Game is still dps items/bears or bust
Nice game hotpoo lmao

The only thing that made Demopan fun. Valve must hate fun

>game is still defensive items or damage items

what else would it be

Attached: 1526168365120.jpg (262x192, 9K)

Perhaps more than half the items being shit is bad

>some of the items in a rogulike are worse than other items

Oh no!

Attached: 1534876103800.jpg (235x314, 36K)

Is there a glass relic already ? Not playing the game without it

How is the Switch port performance wise? My PC is old as shit so I have to pick between PS4 or Switch.

problem isnt some, its a lot. This wouldn't be a problem if they had added more varied and unique items in, instead of waiting 3 months and letting the hype die out because you can see 99% of what the game has to offer in 5 hours