Thoughts on P5 Royal intro?

Thoughts on P5 Royal intro? youtu.be/vWWy7V9rCrA

Attached: images - 2019-09-17T132316.161.jpg (764x401, 25K)

soulless

Better than the original.

Worse than the first one.

Garbage

Kasumi fucks little boys

who's this cunt?

simply the worst, my man

Attached: 1502335177697.png (512x512, 228K)

>A1
lmao, nice fucking slideshow

When is the preorder for p5 royal up? I just want to grab the launch version steelcase.

I already played the original and I'm not giving them another 60 dollarydoos for extra shit/fixing shit that shouldn't have been fucked to begin with.

Downgrade, straight up. It has a cool few shots and the track has a cool few moments, but other than that, the original is better in every way.

>Song
Improved
>Everything else
Shit

I know it's an intro's job to sell the game but I hate how modern persona's openings make their games out to be something they're not. It's the epitome of style over substance where dullard teens will see some doofy posing and think "YEAH THAT'S ME! I SO NOT LIKE THE SHEEP!"

Good song, not as good as an opening song, but a better song than the original on the whole. However the opening as a whole is soulless and vastly inferior to the original. I also do not like the Goro fujo pandering. With that said, Kasumi is CUTE!

Song is cool that's all.

Attached: n.jpg (960x846, 89K)

You sound like a teen sheep writing this.

The new opening feels like fan service for those who've played P5. Especially with the way they show Aketchi.
P5 still has the better intro regardless.

>The new opening feels like fan service for those who've played P5
I think this sums up Persona rerelease openings in general. Doesn't necessarily mean they're bad, just inferior.

The song is nice. Animation is really choppy and not smooth at all. Too colorful and looks like a mess at points. I get what they were trying to go for but it really isn't that great compared to the original.

The original was smooth, stylish, and simple.

better music worse visuals

A bit worse than the original.

Not as good, and plays up aspects that don't actually end up fitting the game itself, just trying to make it seem cooler.

Matches the tone better imo

Better than the originals Joker/Ann/Ryuji/Morgana shilling

Silky smooth 4fps.
Just like my animes.