>Cloud, Tifa, and Aerith are now Asian
>Barrett is now white

Does this mean Yuffie will be black?

Attached: IMG_8164.jpg (650x910, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arch.b4k.co/v/thread/478287713/#478287713
youtu.be/wBQ7NF9a5uI
youtu.be/lp_bWkfbH14?t=953
dualshockers.com/final-fantasy-xv-changes-final-fantasy-versus-xiii-explained-info-characters-shared/
gematsu.com/2010/06/final-fantasy-versus-xiii-scenario-complete-confirms-dengeki
novacrystallis.com/2010/06/final-fantasy-versus-xiii-scenario-and-designs-complete/
web.archive.org/web/20100703004340/http://www.ff-xiii.net/index.php?page=article&article=Versus-in-Dengeki-Playstation--555
web.archive.org/web/20100702085008/http://www.ff-xiii.net/boards/showthread.php?10610-New-Final-Fantasy-Versus-XIII-News&p=186370&viewfull=1
ff-reunion.net/blog/2010/06/25/ffv13_dengeki_nomura_interview/
famitsu.com/news/201306/24035505.html
novacrystallis.com/2013/06/final-fantasy-versus-xiiis-story-remains-intact-in-final-fantasy-xv/
jp.square-enix.com/recruit/career/contents/final_fantasy_vii_remake/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes according to your poor eyesight that sees everything else wrong too.

no but your wifes bf is
lmao

Will we get to play as Red XIII or is that past midgar and not part of the game?

We get him at the Shin-ra HQ and he's been confirmed in the game. There's no confirmation on whether he's playable or not, but I'm 100% sure he's gonna be playable.

Aerith doesn't look Asian at all
Cloud maybe a tiny bit in the eyes, but not much. That was always supposed to be the case anyways.
Tifa has been progressively more Asian in every depiction following the original, this is nothing new.
Barret, however, is a travesty. Looks like he might be a quarter black at most.

Aerith!

Attached: 1568780009005.jpg (1199x740, 225K)

>barret
>white
imagine being this american

Barrett looks like the Dominican guy that lives a floor down from me. How fucked up are your eyes?

Yuffie will be pajeet

The Dominican Republic is populated almost entirely by people of mixed ancestry.

Why are you losers so hung up on this? Is this some race bait falseflag /pol/-tier shit?

Attached: 1565412316096.jpg (504x662, 39K)

Some of their women are straight up goddesses when it comes to looks, so I would have zero problems with this.

Attached: ECBB07DA-3E1D-404E-BECD-361F90EF1190.jpg (1024x551, 79K)

Attached: 12467.png (129x92, 33K)

japs just acknowledge that dark skinned niggas ugly and gay

>Tseng is Tifa's long lost brother

Attached: 15523649689.png (1040x665, 375K)

>now
Advent Children happened 15 years ago

barret is definitely black and asian or just a super dark asian.

is that actually how tifa looks?

Attached: 1544454345832.jpg (700x950, 87K)

You know, now that you pointed this out, remake Tifa is actually perfect.

he's the cuter one

Yuffie is going to be an Inuit.

>that barrett
>white
How to spot a mutt-burger poster.

Part 1 ends after the plate crumbles down.

Attached: 1537378395588.jpg (1080x1349, 1.59M)

Attached: 9431iheuqq731.jpg (3024x4032, 723K)

I would give her womb my genetic material

Those teeth are wrong. The whole face is inferior.

Cute black weeb girls are proof God exists, and wants us to be happy.

Based

>now
Faceblind retards like (You) never cease to be hilarious

Attached: cfc9d48738099a99f52a97bfd6f60edb.jpg (1080x1350, 222K)

>barret
>looks white

ok op get glasses

>Cloud
>Asian

Where do you live?

Wait so those things that I always thought were metal plates were just belts?

Ok fine, Yuffie can be black if she looks like this

>Barrett
>white

Dios mio...

Attached: 66479204_2634090096634999_1006822844629244958_n.jpg (480x480, 34K)

I wish they would have kept him black

no he just has straps to hold them now instead of it being a giant metal bracer around his waist

no that's Vincent

>now asian
>now

rofl

Cloud looks just like a white boy I know.
the operative word here being "boy." I can see the case for asian as well though. Barrett kind of reminds me of gladio

>gladio
same height too

Attached: cloud ponder.png (176x192, 26K)

CUTE!

>Barret
>White
wow, they arent kidding when they say 56%

> Barett is white
Most American post of the day.

Attached: varg_kikernes.png (424x461, 376K)

mouths look weird

Barret looks Asian to me

She fucks white guys

>that thing
>white

Only in America

btw are Italians considered white? Because the actual name "America" originates from Amerigo Vespucci, who was a Columbus beta orbiter who wanted to put his own name on something important and managed to slip in "America" in some mapping paperwork, then the name stuck

>Aerith are now Asian
This looks asian to you?

Attached: Earisu.jpg (3681x4281, 3.31M)

good

Attached: v-y.png (500x666, 521K)

Is that what passes for white in america these days

Disgusting

>another american skin obsession thread
kill yourselves

>Aerith
What the fuck? It's Aeris

Fuck off with your censored game.

Square has been calling her Aerith in every spinoff after VII

Aerisu!

Attached: 1057b37e6744ae7467227951fdddd93c.png (570x805, 741K)

WHY DOESNT ANYONE CARE ABOUT MY BOY REDXIII????

He's a dog

>She fucks white guys
She also has tattoos and self harm scars but I'm not complaining

Attached: 1567770410287.webm (720x720, 497K)

Because no matter how incredibly face blind one is and no matter how incapable they are are realizing that Square Enix faces are just raceless anime caricatures, nobody can ever mistake Nanaki for a Native American or for [insert some other race here] and there will never be an argument. The humanoid characters in FF7 are just close enough to looking like humans that whatever these idiots want to think they are, they end up looking like that to them because they're retards. The people too retarded to distinguish between Red XIII and John Redcorn III are not capable of typing posts.

soul / soulless

Attached: why barret.png (1680x1852, 2.26M)

Even better, no aids.

I like that they copy XV ui design motif

>this
>Asian

Attached: 1568734801762.png (560x539, 415K)

Attached: ff7r-voicecast.jpg (2018x502, 777K)

eyy it's they dude from breaking bad

Would fuck Aerith's and Tifa's va's for sure.

I like how the hope and optimism in the photos progressively declines the further right you look.

well done

>now

Attached: 54mMiZ7.png (676x676, 57K)

>first day on the job
>one year later

>Character s are from a fictional universe
>Retards argue for 30+ years about what's their ethnicity

Attached: DoMErdaU8AAP3kX.jpg_large.jpg (2048x571, 116K)

Tifa's VA is alright

Attached: britt-baron.png (646x431, 430K)

Based. Barret was one of the few good black guys in medium. Glad we crossed that out.

Gideon Emery is in? Damn I love his voice

Attached: 1568690989855.jpg (3777x1851, 1.11M)

Yeah. He announced it as a mini-Teen Wolf reunion on his Twitter.

biggs even has gideon's jaw

I know my eyesight has gotten worse over this past year, but if you think Barret looks white, then you are legitimately retarded

But is he a dog or a cat

>Summons have feelings now
>Don't give a shit about lending a hand unless you were getting your shit kicked in
>Can't summon whenever you want to

And down the drain it goes !

Attached: promp.gif (540x360, 1.77M)

That's just what burgurs do.
You can't fight it mate.

Attached: 1568654240797.png (800x800, 707K)

>Summons have feelings now
What

Attached: 153468352672.png (242x248, 141K)

>478430629
fuck off XV-kun

smug shiva

>Badger is Wedge in FF7R and Jesse is Nyx in FFXV
>Balthier is Biggs in FF7R and Ashe is Aranea in FFXV

Attached: Nyx butt.png (1920x1080, 1016K)

The summons in 7R are now RNG and can only be used against bosses/mini bosses

For example if you equip Ifrit, you can't just open the menu and summon Ifrit whenever you want, the prompt to be able to summon will only appear by RNG and only during boss battles/mini bosses, and when the prompt does appear you first have to fill up a meter to be able to get the summon to be summoned too

fuck XV

yeah it's really good

You guys are worried about the race when you should be worried its going to be another Playstation movie game. And most importantly if they're going to zip up Yuffie's shorts or not, because if they do I will lose my fucking mind.

must be why there's never threads about it

They've been zipped in everything post 7.

Attached: Yuffie.jpg (2116x2996, 734K)

must be why there frequently is and you're in denial about that

also why is there no threads about og FF7 i thought peopled like that? it's all just ff7 remake shit oh no guess everyone hates og FF7

13 years ago...

Attached: 1533693141387.jpg (800x600, 58K)

Why does that image remind me of the meme where an old guy with a radio is trying to blend in with the kids?

Because she looks like Steve Buscemi

Attached: how do you do.png (1200x800, 824K)

No there aren't you delusional retard. The only discussion that ever arises about XV is when you hijack threads of relevant games. Kill yourself, end your pathetic existence.

I thought the image was shoop'd but damn that resemblance.

Yes there are you lying fuck.
arch.b4k.co/v/thread/478287713/#478287713

Why is there no OG FF7 threads full of discussion only about OG FF7? I thought OG FF7 was supposed to be the best most popular FF ever?

don't feed his mental illness

Attached: N.jpg (1920x1080, 242K)

rent free gamefaqs user coping

don't do it to em

70% cat 30% dog

Attached: Scorpion Sentinel.webm (800x450, 2.9M)

I'm glad. I want to see KOTR just pop up and fuck something up, just because

You can’t be serious? The fuck is this bullshit. Bet the hacks couldn’t be asked with animating the damn things, dumbass gooks.

The summons are great desu

Attached: Hellfire.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

It's obviously from kh

it looks like ffxv ui even with it using the similar style thin font and thin white lines with the glassy see through blue ui, and with the straight line rectangle, square and diamond shape motif and general color scheme

Attached: ff7ff15ui.jpg (927x328, 178K)

What about KotRT?
Will I have to fill 12 meters in order to summon them?

That's just the normal FF menu motif, just condensed down so it isn't taking up a good portion of the screen
The main menu that user was responding to is inspired by kh. It even looks like kh3s, except the images are just stills

Attached: menu.png (853x574, 596K)

left = soulless
right = soulful

The select menu looks kh3-ish

Attached: 153456724517.png (1133x612, 786K)

You see my friend, what they did was move away from the stylized designs of the original and instead are remaking the game in the style of FF15 where everyone looks like a real person. I don't care for it but it is consistent.

The menu goes back to FFXIII

Attached: FFXIII.png (1280x720, 915K)

Agree with this sentiment. DQ11 proves that modern engines don't necesitate realistic character designs.

DQ11 is also trash.

*KH1

Attached: start.jpg (640x480, 36K)

it's been a steady shift, old games used to have menu on the right and stat on the left, ff7 added images, 12 put the menu on the left, 13 made the portraits vertical and so on

Attached: ffxii.jpg (1017x759, 105K)

You get him when you save him from the tank.

>Is this some race bait falseflag /pol/-tier shit?
NO SHIT SHERLOCK

I like whitewashed barrett

he's my wigga

I wanna FUCK Cloud.

Reused assets that's actually pretty clever.

Dies !

Attached: images.jpg (480x360, 11K)

>cloud
>battle leader
do you think it will be possible to kick him out of the party at least in non-plot missions?

>straight up goddesses
i'm going to need some examples because most indian girls are ugos

i wanna fill his bussy up with cum desu

If the game ends by the time you leave Midgar it will never really convey the wonder you had of escaping that pollutted shithole of a city and being able to explore a whole new world. And part 2 would feel way too different from part one to the point it could seem like a completely different game. It just doesn’t feel right.

Attached: 7F715992-C41D-4852-8CA3-A191F8C4B425.jpg (620x415, 108K)

Well Tifa seems to be in control in this shot

Attached: tifa.webm (1920x1080, 407K)

It's gonna be like the ending of Two Towers

pretty sure this is her getting to the truck in Shinra HQ
you see those square platforms in the screenshots of Shinra HQ

And some faggots say her breasts is reduced.
What a retards

Attached: Capture.jpg (204x561, 14K)

>now

Tifa is White

Attached: 0F52FB8D-D416-453A-BE06-7105304B5458.jpg (1104x1381, 163K)

she's a hapa

>those guys Asian
>Barrett white
Oh mutts and your muddied heritages

well, there goes cheesing the colosseum with knights of round mime loops

Is a heavy tank a tracked vehicle or a triceratops with arms? Neither. It's a Final Fantasy enemy. Is Tifa white or asian? Neither. She's a red-eyed humanoid that can suplex godzilla without any muscles.

They always been asian. Only autists think otherwise

>Race faggotry
Please point out where on this map Asia, Europe, Africa and the Americas are

Attached: map1.png (1190x904, 782K)

>coomer.webm

Final version got even more chinky to be honest

Attached: 1568211255143.png (1176x1015, 1.54M)

How the hell are they going to make part 2 and beyond? Given the production that the remake is going. Do we have some people who have tried to make a video game. Explain to me how are they going to accomplish remaking the later parts?
>inb4 they're not or cancelled
You do you. I'm just interested in seeing how are they making the rest of the planet. If they managed to do open world with the production “quality” of the first part. Wouldn't that be a massive achievement in game design?

sounds like you're talking out of your arse

>Tifa seems to be in control

Attached: 1562473258780.jpg (750x408, 49K)

Barett is fucking HOT! Mmm daddy limit break my asshole!

Maybe they'll do away with the "free roam" overworld? It'll get them serious flak, but that's the easy way out

got me here

Attached: 1563236761256.jpg (241x198, 4K)

made me giggle have a (You)

Attached: 71.jpg (467x700, 69K)

>that
>white
The fuck is wrong with Americans?

>Barret is the leader of avalance, years of experience
>Cloud is some sissyboi
>Still gets to be the "battle leader"

Barret is clearly black. Tifa's the only one who's Asian. He mother was probably a cumslut from Wutai.

I was just basing him on the average european man

Aeris translated perfectly to the style. Everyone else is just alright.

You can see he still has the metal plate. It's just beneath some straps to hold them in place. Still a stupid thing to wear. I assumed it was a low budget weight vest to get some gains.

As much as the big cities are being infested with immigrants, the average european man is still white.

Sure, nice pipedream

You don't save him. He saves Aeris. Hojo puts Aeris in the tank with him so they can have sex, and then Red pounces on Hojo when he opens the door.

Yes, that happened.

this'll just be like the Aeris section, you control her for all of ten minutes while Cloud is facing off against Rufus or in this case grabbing the bike

Pretty sure barret's not a manlet like whites are

Attached: French.png (526x430, 420K)

Attached: 1540639559668.png (500x470, 20K)

t. non european or european that never leaves his town (or house)

You need to remember that the overworld is mostly fucking nothing and the towns are comparable to, say, the major capitals in Skyrim.

Also with Part 3 there could be overlap with the areas in Part 2

Attached: parts.png (1190x904, 1.61M)

Not that guy. But so far there's no confirmation. But there's a fan translation of the event that kinda hints that. So far, we still don't know what the criteria is. Maybe damage received or battle duration. Look at the trailer again and you'll notice that the summon bar didn't appear right at the start of the battle. Whih could mean you didn't have control of it right from the start. To be honest I don't have much of an issue with it. But I do see that this could upset A LOT of people. Square really need to redesign the summoning mechanic. I would guess that the reason that they're adding this mechanic is to stop people from spamming summons. However, to make summon much closer to the old game, why don't they make a summon without invocation (the bar) mechanic. I mean, using summons without full invocation will summon the monster bu he only does the finisher animation at lower damage and instead of MP, eats up stats (like max HP) from the character that's equipping the summon materia. Use both the old mechanic of the summon materia and adding more to it.

-Part 1 starts with Aerith praying and ends with escape from Midgar
-Part 2 starts with the Kalm flashback and ends with the death of Aerith
-Part 3 starts with the glacier and ends with Aerith praying

Also why do people have this impression that FF7 is a free roam open world? It has the most linear progression through the game world of any JRPG. It's almost like a metroidvania because of how it gates the player from entering certain areas. There's nothing preventing them from making it again and making it better.

>Barrett is now white
How? You think blacks are only chocolate dark?

God how fucking stupid this site is, is annoying as shit sometimes.

F

Attached: 1568603907733.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Where's the part 4 disc taking place?

The amount of ground and content covered between the escape from Midgar and Aeris' death in the Forgotten City is like 75% of the game. There's no way they'll cover all of that in just one part. I think they'll end the second part at Nibelheim and change up the events to be a long investigation of the rebuilt town, a forced visit to the reactor and the manor and so on.

Rest in Pepperoni

>Part 1 is Midgar
>Part 2 is Kalm, Chocobo Farm, Mythril Mine, Fort Condor, Junon, Costa del Sol, Mt Corel, North Corel, Gold Saucer, Gongaga, Cosmo Canyon, Nibelheim, Mt Nibel and Rocket Town
Way fucking hopeful are we

>Lightskin Barret
>White

>being this watsonian

>ironjaw
>perfect
lies

>part 2
>start in the kalm flashback that lasts a few hours this time and is a gameplay tutorial
>large open world section where you head to the chocobo farm and fuck around with the midgar solom, can find zack's grave and so on and lots of other padding
>mythril mines
>mandatory fort condor
>extended junon that pads the game significantly
>game ends after you defeat jenova on the boat and embark in costa del sol
>somehow 40 hours long

I told you guys that Square Enix doesn't know how to make characters look realistic without giving them Asian features. I didn't expect it to apply to Barrett too though.

Kalm, the Chocobo Farm, the Mythril Mines, and Gongaga are smaller than you remember.

>Jessie

Attached: 1563168542180.jpg (840x700, 85K)

>Can't even place a single continent
American, huh?

You can actually see her mangled corpse if you look closely. Shame nobody of the crew cares.

according to your poor eyesight ?
Yes

Attached: ThillHockey.gif (400x400, 3.7M)

I'm scared that they're making the entire first game on like the first 4 hours.

No they're not, I know exactly how short many of the locations are but Square is turning the 3 hour Midgar into an entire fucking game and while I think they won't pad other locations out as much, it's ridiculous to think that we're suddenly going to see a giant chunk of the game in part 2. Expect SE to milk this shit for all it's worth. 3 parts is really wishful thinking.

Not happening. Avalanche will survive in the remake. The game will focus on Avalanche fighting Shinra throughout the entirety of Midgar. Killing off the only non-playable members within 5 hours in a 40 hour game won't work.

Doubtful. The death of Avalance is a big focal point of the story and why Barret left

It'll end in either Junon or Nibelheim. They've got an open world to make that will serve as padding. The area prior to Costa Del Sol is literally an entire continent. Imagine that in FF15's scale.

They'll die later, or the destruction of Sector 7 will be near the end of the game.

Of course it will be near the end. By that point disc 1 was like 80% done

Nope. In the trailer alone it shows Biggs confront 3 Shinra soldiers near the base of the pillar with a pistol. He's fucking done right there.

Wait, 40 hours? How are they stretching the Midgar section so much?

Expect more like 20-30 hours. Also expect padding.

>Aerith doesn't look Asian at all
>Cloud maybe a tiny bit in the eyes
Chink detected

We've already seen the party fight Alpis on the way to Sector 7 in the sewers with slightly better stats than in the Guard Scorpion fight. If it is a full-sized JRPG like they claim, I.E, at least 40 hours, there's no way the padding takes place before Sector 7 is destroyed.

I really doubt that AVALANCHE will be dying at that point in the game this time.

>now
WE WERE ASIANS AND SHIT

Attached: 1494723815559.jpg (1080x1920, 606K)

Talky bits now cutscenes, adding in the fuckton of cut content, expanding on glossed over events, making Midgar 100x bigger, possibly many flashbacks, etc etc.

>alpis
aps*
at least not as asian as in ffx
>cutscene
>pointy hat and buck teeth with slanted eyes
>gameplay
>caucasian

youtu.be/wBQ7NF9a5uI

Attached: Jessie.jpg (626x594, 47K)

Mix of expanding Midgar itself (it's most of the city now) + old content they couldn't implement in the original + new content

For example, they're turning SOLDIER from randos in the original game to an actual elite fighting force - webm related is a new SOLDIER (possibly 2nd Class based on the sword)

Attached: wacky woohoo SOLDIERman.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

>frame by frame 1 hour analysis of a trailer
autistic as fuck, just play the game when it comes out holy shit.

everything is autistic to an autist

Still looks like a yellow asian in ff7 remake in game too. Enjoy the game :)

Attached: 1557598542090.png (1188x1111, 895K)

>nooo why are the characters in a japanese game asian looking
Imagine being this xenophobic, haha...

>fat=not asian
Ok then

Attached: 15337199642.png (609x640, 712K)

That's why user said some. Even just a few is still some.

Barret looks like a Brazilian.

Well, he is a violent criminal. Checks out.

What is worse is the mental gymnastics these people keep doing to keep thinking they're white.

Rumor has it he's been replaced with a new human character.

lmao stfu

Do you say the same thing for things made by white people? That they should feature only other white people and that it's xenophobic to suggest otherwise?

Remember that Japanese people are not an oppressed minority in their own country. They're the majority there so any arguments about minority representation do not apply here.

lol Barrett looks like some pacific islander.

Realistic animu characters are vague interpretations of the human race to begin with.

You're fucking retarded. Black people have a lot of skin tones and features to distinguish them outside of just their skin

You're sperging about characters looking Asian, you mong. Animu whites were never actually white.

I don't see the body.

Western retard reads the non-Japanese names and sees the absence of single-folded eyelids on light-skinned beings:
>these cartoon characters from a fictional alien world look white
Weeb retard only takes into account the game's country of origin and the 3d emulation of manga style concepts:
>these cartoon characters from a fictional alien world look asian
Person with eyes and a brain:
>these cartoon characters from a fictional alien world look like stereotypical Square Enix weeb vidya characters

Dotcom!

Why it is vague is cause a lot of Japanese beauty traits or even Asian in general seems very Caucasian.

Which has nothing to do with western influence cause they have been doing this since ancient times.

Everyone knows Japan idolizes caucasian people and desperately want to be white. There's a why most animu characters look more like white people than asian people in both hair color and facial features.

I think that it will be:
Part 1 Midgar (as we know)
Part 2 roughly the rest of disc 1 to the begging of disc 2
Part 3 disc 2
Part 4 the side content of disc 3 getting expanded and changed, things added and the final part.

>minority representation
Only 2.2% of Japan is not Japanese

lol

Attached: 378155D1-BC64-465E-90A3-96AC4DF90A5E.png (951x1109, 1.13M)

Attached: 1521031593180.jpg (400x390, 30K)

b

I can also cherrypick Japanese girls and call the entire race ugly. The average Caucasian girl is still better looking than the average Japanese girl, and they all wish they were white so they could have an identity of their own to separate them from the other 130 million black haired people.

Even Chie proves that they're not content with themselves and introduce western features into their fictional characters to differentiate them.

Do you think it's possible for SE to model the entire midgar (well maybe not inside the building) so they can sell it later as VR game?

I'm glad they kept the Superman joke going although I'll be playing in JP because I can't deal with recasts.

autism

>Sephiroth sitting in Clouds room is a hallucination and it's actually Tifa who is waiting for him
Kinda would make sense why she seems to be so upset in that scene

Attached: z_5d7907c3d62fd.jpg (1920x1080, 137K)

what is with the obsession with race

Attached: 1487697374645.jpg (721x489, 23K)

who the fuck cares, you god damn autist?

Attached: 1563546026201.jpg (512x512, 16K)

Majority of posters are American.

Attached: 1528671448979.jpg (812x960, 44K)

it's the enternal burger, user. Nothing we can do about it

Attached: 1564867820955.jpg (563x491, 68K)

I bet it's the SOLDIER guy on the motorcycle.

I wonder if the japs do this or they just say yeah clouds asian and get on with their life.

You do, Spergus Spasticus.

Cosmo Canyon makes 0 sense without Red XIII and his species.

Sephiroth is now a lizard holy fuck why isn't he real I want to SUCK his dick

Attached: psv6ikDlsc1rzolkz_640.jpg (589x589, 127K)

I wonder if that's how he ends up killing Jessie before the pillar does.

wow user
just wow

>Remember that Japanese people are not an oppressed minority in their own country.

They are globally.

>Knights of the Round summon
Either
>No fucking compromise
>Twelve knights out on the field ganging up on a boss until their timer is up
>Arthur comes in to do an Ultimate End before they bail
or
>It's just Arthur and he occasionally calls in each of the knights one at a time

So Cloud almost fucked her up
>going for some school shooter kid from your childhood who almost decapitated you because MKUltra kicked in
Tifa has some deep issues

Attached: 1562877118985.jpg (216x262, 12K)

Who says Cosmo Canyon needs to happen? Everything that happens there is of zero importance to the story.

And that menu itself looks like FFXV style but with static image

left is all soul
right is just copying it

>478441050
fuck off barry

There is no HUD visible there so we don't know the context of this, for all we know that could just be some mini game segment or only 1 section where you control Tifa while Cloud isn't in the party for story reasons. Or it could be like FF13 where you have to go into the menu to switch party leader to change who you run around as

You learn about the Lifestream there and it's where you store the Huge Materia. Bugehagen is also an important character that you bring to the Forgotten City later. Did you even play the game?

>Bugenhagen of zero impact
>nanaki/seto scene of zero impact when every character has "their scene" and it's part of the story
>that fucking gi monster
>zero impact
I get that you're le epic trolling but why would it make sense to cut entire sections of the game when it helps build the roadmap they've got no clue on in the first place?

Guys, it's the faggot screaming there is no Red because "rumors." He's a shitposter.

>muh bogermain

Cloud is a danger to society

Barry is real. Nathan is his fictional boogeyman.

so the VA of sephirot is a fucking chad IRL....
wew

>giving the autist delicious (you)s
why

Or it could be like Chapter 13 Gladio side in FFXV where you control Gladio in a separate side story to see what he did during it

Attached: FinalFantasyXV-ch13-Verse2-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 65K)

Sounds like wypipo

Nice try.

Nah, tifa's section is actually in the game and not dlc made to excuse the piss poor shit that was chapter 13

Or KOTR will be a cutscene attack only used at the end of the game like how it was in FFXV in the ending cutscene
youtu.be/lp_bWkfbH14?t=953

shit game

I think he plays Superman in one of those marvel capeshit shows

Dude bro spoilers!

Ch13 is less linear than the entire midgar section and also FFXV since it started in 2013 on Luminous including up to the release of all the DLC took less time to make than FF7R did since it started in 2014 on UE4

Not in the remake. The major plot twist of the second or third part is that she survives. Watch it happen.

which one?
the black guy?

Great game*

You mean DC.
Well most of sephiroth's VA always had a cool voice tho, but sephiroth looks nicer in this remake more than any other ffvii remastered , movie , spin off, kh, smash, dissidia ,porn, anyshit u know?

Ahem. FFXV is SHIT and even the low IQ mode in FF7R is more of a game than the only mode in XV. That is all.

>Ch13 is less linear
lol
>since it started
Doesn't really matter when it started if the end product was garbage and got the director fired from the company
>all the DLC took less time to make
No wonder it was shit, they barely spent any time on it

He looks Puerto Rican now

>Aeris
>ever not ending up as at the bottom of the sea

Attached: 1563272837951.jpg (300x300, 31K)

the person voicing wedge is badger

Rip Nigga barret

Lol no. See you in episode 3

You mean the shallow pool in the Forgotten City where her skeleton will rest forever.

Attacking in FF7R on Classic mode is automated, it automatically attacks enemies for you with no buttons required
Attacking in FFXV on easy is manual, you have to manually press the attack button to attack

Defending in FF7R on classic mode is automated, it will automatically defend, block and dodge attacks for you with no buttons required

Defending in FFXV on easy is manual, you have to manually press the defend/block/dodge button to defend/block/dodge

Movement in FF7R on classic mode is automated, it does it for you with no buttons required
Movement in FFXV on easy is manual, you have to physically move the L stick to move around

Since everything is automated for basic attacks, defending and movement in FF7R on classic mode, you never need to press anything else, however even if you did want to use a spell or ability or item they are all exactly the same with just pressing X, up/down, pressing X and that's it.

Using items in FFXV requires pressing R2, navigating to the item you want with the D pad up/down, pressing X to select it, navigating to the party member you want to use the item on with D pad up/down, pressing X to confirm

FF7R has hold Square to attack by default and it is the higher DPS option and fills up ATB faster too, and you never need to input spells or skills to begin with because the chip damage from just holding attack will automatically kill enemies over time anyway, you have no jump button and if you want to hit aerial enemies it's automated, holding to attack does the most damage for any basic attack in 7R and is the optimal way to play.

FFXV has tap to attack which deals higher DPS than if you hold, in addition you have manual finishers and directional inputs for far more variety of attack, you also have a jump button and manual aerial combos on attack, aerial dodge on the dodge button, airsteps and so on. Holding to attack will have you die in XV and it is the least optimal way to play

Attached: ff7r hold to attack.webm (960x540, 2.8M)

HE HAS BEEN SUMMONED

I'd love to hear a condensed version of the reasoning of anyone who thinks this is even remotely possible. To me Aerith surviving is the only thing more baffling than people who genuinely think the remake would include her surviving.

Shut the fuck up reddit

They already said the main shit stays the same tho

remember when you claimed that because 7re let you change difficulty modes at any time it was shit and then defended xv by saying you at least had to go back to the title screen first to do it?
Only for you to get exposed when it was proven that XV lets you do the same thing, even during the middle of combat

Attached: l o l.jpg (1384x3983, 2.79M)

What's the problem? Cloud is fine and Barret looks legit like a co-worker. Where are you getting the whole he's Asian thing from?

>478442004
kill yourself

Because it's not a remake, but a vaguely similar reimagining. The major plot twist of the original will be reversed to keep people excited for the finale, in which Ifalna will take Aeris' place in the lifestream.

>new Tifa doujin comes out
>it's BBC shit

Attached: 1563060483926.png (124x128, 24K)

But in your image and this
Cloud and Aerith don't look like asian at all, but some weird fantasy western.
Also, in your image, barret is black.
So I dunno op, do you need glasses?

Midgar is linear a bunch of linear corridor hallways even more so than ch13 is
It does matter when it started because XV started on luminous in July 2013 then came out in Nov 2016, Ch13v2 came out March 2017 alongside ep Gladio, Ep Prompto was June 2017, Comrades was Nov 2017 and Ep Ignis was Dec 2017, then because it sold so well and did so well and because fans wanted more they greenlit more DLC for 2018 with the Royal Edition which included all previously released DLC and new DLC alongside it, and then also greenlit Episode Ardyn which fans had been wanting a DLC about him, and so they did that in 2018 and 2019.

Tabata resigned from SE in 2018 and he didn't even direct any of the XV DLC, he left to start a new company and many other SE devs including those who worked on KH2 left with him to his new company, SE even offered him more positions and wanted him to stay but he didn't want to

A single DLC for XV has more effort put into it than what we've seen in 7R so far, which btw is barely even 2 hours into what the story of the game would be, all we've seen for 7R are linear corridor areas at the very start of the game and it's practically all we've seen for 5 years, KH3 DLC in comparison looks like fucking trash and is just reusing the penultimate final area of the game and reusing all the bosses and other shit because it's so barebones.

>Cloud and Aerith don't look like asian at all, but some weird fantasy western
Chink detected

What he means to say is that Barret is black instead of a nigger. There is a difference, and I don't like it.

>Tabata resigned from SE in 2018
was fired for fucking up XV and luminous productions

Are light skin blacks not allowed to exist?

#MakeBarretNigAgain

cope

Fuck off gamefaqs

7R requires no manual input on classic mode and it objectively invalidates any reason to play on normal or even on easy

XV on easy auto-revives every time so you literally never die lol
what a shit game

You first

no only giga black is allowed

>2019
>barry is still holding circle and defending the mediocre jrpg

>creates arguments for himself and replies to them
YEARS
OF
AUTISM

XV had 3 years of post launch DLC with 2 of that being BONUS EXTRA DLC THAT WAS NEVER PLANNED, and only the non canon alt timeline extra DLC was cancelled while the canon prequel DLC still came out

He didn't lose any money from Luminous, that $33m loss came from SE higher ups canceling multiple games and CGI production so they could focus on 1 AAA new IP instead, it had nothing to do with XV or Tabata, and they made that money back instantly because FFXV mobile game made over $375m in 2018, and Tabata left SE on his own choice alongside other SE devs including those who worked on Versus went with Tabata to his new company JP Games.

Cope Zeal you larping faggot

Probably not it would overshadows Aeriths death

>3 years of post launch DLC
And not a single thing ever fixed the game, no one wonder tabata was fired

7R auto attacks, auto defends and auto moves for you so not only do you never die but you never have to press anything

Barret is puerto rican, unironically. probably always has been and was just Mr T for the localization.

>2019
>Nathan is still watching trailers for unreleased games which ironically 7R plays exactly like watching a trailer, by doing nothing

But he has literally the same skin color as his VA

Hmm... that's a retarded idea but not retarded enough to be ignored by modern Square Enix. It wouldn't properly reflect the theme of the lore, the fact that nothing really dies and that things continue to exist and help the planet unless something interferes with it. That theme requires that impactful sacrifice. But I wouldn't be surprised if modern Square Enix would entirely miss that fact.

Wich ending of xv is canon btw?

>nathan doesn't exist, barry does
>barry is still holding O

all this auto talk reminds me that you're automatically switching your ip again to dodge the mods lol

Every single issue with the game was addressed

meanwhile FF7 itself released unfinished and never addressed its issues

Ah fuck you are right, all capeshit is the same to me

Supergirl (on the CW)
and it's DC

Attached: superman-loislane.png (619x421, 440K)

>Every single issue with the game was addressed
if they did, Tabata would still have a job

The one in the main game by default, which has always been the only canon.

Cloud doesn't look asian or white, he's right in the uncanny valley

>NeithOf still pretending he doesn't exist when he was exposed years ago

Attached: Neithoff posting on v proof again.png (3052x1270, 358K)

he's asian

>nathan doesn't exist, barry does, and barry is still holding O

>Sephiroths VA is a giga Chad

Attached: 1567281105394.png (723x666, 163K)

And he is the one who quit after SE offered him more higher positions, he left to start his own company with other SE devs that worked on Versus

cope you faggot Zeal

why are you copypasting this guys posts and then falseflaggging as him?

Attached: what happened.jpg (1321x825, 115K)

But that's the saddest one what the hell

Attached: 15862985326.png (873x869, 863K)

whiny

So not only does nathan exist in a perpetual state of seething but he's also still just watching trailers the same way you watch 7R play itsekfmf

>him more higher positions
For him to hang himself from I guess, I would too if I lost the company millions of dollars and was getting fired

It's fine, fampai. One person doesn't matter. Aeris will be going "Mommy!!1111" during the final cutscene when she leads the lifestream and then people will go "AWWWWWWWWWWWW."

lol no

Why are you defending him if he doesn't exist? Oh because it's you.

Some other terms and common posts nathan makes to help identify Nathan aka Neith Of here, he has frequently said these here and on gamefaqs
>Take your meds, variants of this
>Calm down, kid.
>Get help
>You're XV-kun, said to various different people both on Yea Forums and on gamefaqs
>repeatedly spamming old 2014 mistranslated and misinterpreted interview
>repeatedly spamming "hold O" webm from supereyepatchwolf furry vid even though R1+O is being held and its against some of the weakest grunts in the game while using durandal
>Calling everyone barry
>posting a list of other shitposters and namefags with himself included to try and distract from himself coming under fire, ignores they are all proven shitposters including himself and his various aliases
>Will try and hide behind other games just to attack XV and to try and turn fans of other games against XV by falseflagging as a fake XV fan shitting on other games then blaming it on "barry"
>Has done this with DMC, FF14, Persona, Xenoblade, Nier Automata, Sekiro and countless others
>The biggest Nomura defender in existence
>A huge KH shill and also a FF13 defender
>Defends FF7R nonstop and has been up for 56 hours straight defending it on Yea Forums and gamefaqs

Attached: neith aka nathan.jpg (810x1314, 455K)

>itsekfmf
someone call the ambulance, this boy is having a stroke due to pure anger that his game is shit

>barry's still holding O

lol saved for shitposting

>Take your meds, variants of this
It's a recurring suggestion because you're you, Barry.

>Get help
Do you call your friends and family Nathan too when they tell you this? I can't imagine defending a shit game and a shit director for a decade is healthy

Holy fuck, just imagine Barret long barrel spinning inside you.

Will the remake be full of suffering?

Attached: 1566496530268.jpg (999x1290, 141K)

ditto

Attached: 1562164807194.png (367x368, 141K)

Yes. Please be excited.

Attached: Ultima.gif (616x360, 2M)

What race are the literally orange people? NJ spray tan guidos?

Attached: ncorel.png (1280x896, 166K)

He never lost the company anything and SE offered him more senior positions
The $33m loss came from SE cancelling multiple new IPs and CGI production and only from when the new company started in April 2018, nothing from before that, and that $33m was made back instantly from FFXV mobile game which made over $375m in 2018 alone

Hell Tabata literally went on livestream a few months after he left SE with other SE devs in the livestream too like yosuke saito, and they talked about how him leaving was his descision and SE is on good terms with him.

Cope you lying fuck.

Attached: DuhxDnTU8AAD0vY.jpg (1057x567, 75K)

There is a reason Jessie looks this hot

Attached: Jessie.webm (1280x720, 1.31M)

Wetbacks, baka

>The $33m loss came from SE cancelling multiple new IPs and CGI production
Because tabata wasted money producing those, no wonder he got fired
>$375m in 2018 alone
And SE only gets a fraction of that, how sad
>SE is on good terms with him.
If they were, they wouldn't have fired him and cancelled his projects

>barry is still holding O and not getting help

Jessie is LITERALLY Biggs' fuck buddy and former girlfriend. Used goods dying doesn't affect anyone.

ferrari used his partner when she was 20 as a face basis for her the same way Ferrari used his own face from 20 years ago as Ardyn's basis

Attached: tXiVd0n.jpg (1920x1080, 1.04M)

Why did they make Rude white

I know it's too early to ask but I want unlockable alt costumes for everyone

Attached: Yuffie_Red_Shirt_Artwork.jpg (740x1250, 242K)

>The west turns every character into POC
>Japs do it the other way around
based

>low effort
>guaranteed replies
>doesn't require you to have played the game or even know what it is
it's a genuine shame because every FFVII discussion is tainted with this shit

Nope the money became a loss BECAUSE they were cancelled, not the other way around.

>And SE only gets a fraction of that, how sad
They get a massive portion of it which more than covers $33m, which for multiple smaller IPs and CG production is next to nothing

They are literally making his new AAA IP that he set all the game design for that he handed over to the younger staff at Luminous Productions

He left on his own choice to start a new company and other SE devs that worked on Versus, KH2 went with him

>not being black in 2019
lmao'ing @ ur lyfe

C U T E
U
T
E

>nathan still watching the game play itself just like watching a trailet

>he thinks there aren't going to be any
You really think they're going to have a glacier scene with people in t-shirts and miniskirts? There's already a precedent in the original game to have exchangeable outfits since everyone disguises themselves as Shinra troopers on the ship and Tifa, Aerith and Cloud all put on sexy dresses in Wall Market

>red/pink color swap
It suits her

Attached: 1563849958345.jpg (201x219, 11K)

Attached: map.png (1190x904, 1.52M)

>that brock lesnar ass flat top
It hurts man, it hurts

>Barret is now white
This is what mutts call white.

I wanna see /ourchad/ Hojo.

midgar is based on NYC

>midgar is in europe, not america

Based jannys

They will change clothes. Whether or not it can be swapped after the scene's over is anyone's guess.

Attached: Clerth Moment No.321589.webm (800x450, 436K)

>those feet

Attached: 1564682699421.jpg (600x886, 35K)

barry fuck you 7r is kino xv is gay
nathan doesn't even exist

Attached: XV-kun, this is your mindset.png (256x217, 63K)

>loss BECAUSE they were cancelled,
So you agree tabata wasted money and SE manpower producing shit games
>They get a massive portion of it
If that were the case SE would be doing great and wouldn't need to make anything else. But they don't
>They are literally making his new AAA IP
They rebooted it and scrapped most of his ideas. The leading figure leaves, there is going to be some massive overhauls to the project
You literally tried this exact same, hilarious argument 4-5 years ago when Tabata took over, saying he's just finishing Nomura's game. Before Tabata himself announced that he changed everything and you stopped dicksucking nomura
Funny how history repeats

>implying she isn't into that shit

Attached: 1562282051796.jpg (300x300, 21K)

>those feet

the user literally just put european labels on everything that either has snow or has viking mythology based names. The crater area has to be scandinavia because it's got snow and Midgar and Nibelheim have to be europe because we wuz vikings and shit. Why not put Europe around just Costa Del Sol and Kalm and type Scandinavia over almost everything?

are you coping?

Attached: xv-kun.png (1595x450, 68K)

Based
Of course it is. America wouldn't even be anything without us eurofags coming there.

And yet you're a virgin despite being so highly desirable.

That's kinda cool....

Attached: 1564759647553.png (318x366, 183K)

So, it's actually turn based, but with a movie playing while you pick options? sounds like the best thing they could do to stay faithfull to turnbased in the modern paradigm.

>XV-kun again got caught replying to himself.
Based mods.

Won't we get any new artwork for the remake?

Nice try, Dallas

He didnt waste any money and the money was lost AFTER they were cancelled not before, they were cancelled specifically to move all the devs onto 1 big AAA new IP instead of multiple smaller ones

SE is doing great financially you fucking idiot, you have no idea how a company runs or how revenue works

They didn't reboot or scrap anything and they literally said the new AAA IP they're currently making is the same one that LP started in 2018 when tabata set the entire foundation and game design for it, and they explicitly stated how XV tech and features will be used in it and that it is an RPG too which is exactly what Tabata always said

keep coping NeithOf you seething lying cunt

cope KH0.5 was cancelled
cope KH cartoon was cancelled
cope FF7, FF8 and FF9 PS2 remakes were cancelled
cope FF12 sequel was cancelled

>Still no Tifa full body render

Attached: 1563539794225.png (405x347, 162K)

Just fuck off already Bary were sick of your shit.

DAAAMN LATIFA LOOKS HOT

yeah an LGBT to be precise
I'm 100% sure he wasn't serious

>He didnt waste money
If he didn't he would still have a job at SE
>They didn't reboot or scrap anything and they literally said the new AAA IP they're currently making is the same one that LP started in 2018
Literally the exact same bullshit you tried claiming when tabata took over XV until tabata had to blow you the fuck out so hard you were cucked into worshipping him
History AND Autism repeat

unironically THIS

Wait till you see Aerithqua

Attached: blaerith3.jpg (942x694, 94K)

Realistically, what are the chances off Yuffie being in Midgar because of the Wutai involvement?

Attached: 1568420190551.png (1000x1500, 2.09M)

She's cute.

Attached: 910634870754398208.jpg.jpg (1024x977, 146K)

None.

Yeah and he's obsessed with made up non existing people like this NeithOf nathan guy. Barry needs his meds.

Just fucking neck yourself you aussie fuck. Fucking board ruining autistic fucker. Had it with you already. Thanks to you any discussion about XV's is dead. Btw you fucker, have you finished playing XV? Last time some of your fan posted that you haven't even done playing FFXV. Maybe try playing that instead of ruining every threads here in this fucking every single board with your autism.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-18-22-05-04.png (1080x1920, 366K)

Pretty high, having Wutai woven into the main story is just a too good to let pass by

Imagine being this buttblasted. I would also get offended by everything and everyone if I was one of a hundred million identical clones and had a micropenis.

Meds? The guy probably needs HRT.

>giving a sever autistic person (you)s
nigga stop

He quit SE to start his new company, SE offered him more positions but he refused them because he wanted to start his new company, the fuck is so hard to understand about this you autist?

Why are you making shit up? Post a single source claiming they rebooted and scrapped his AAA new IP when the first thing they said when Tabata left SE was that Luminous Productions is still making the new AAA IP that he started, and we don't know anything about it other than they are still making it and that it is an RPG and implied to be open world taking elements from XV.

you're literally coping

Saber spitting the truth like always

She doesn't have an official story entry point, so they could have her in the game.

It's gonna be her menu render.

>Summons are only available in boss fights, basically scripted events
>Combat is basically turnbased where you either watch pointless action inbetween your turns or buttonmash said pointless action to charge your turn. It's slower than a turnbased game like FFX or the original FF7.
>Tifa is just straight up ugly.
>Dragging out the first 3-4 hours of the game to 30 hours will filler
>episodic
>will have to buy the next gen of console to play part 2, 3,etc

I never wanted a remake, I always believed it would suck, but I never thought it would suck this bad. Episodic. Hilarious when Xenoblade 1 is getting a remake the same year and is what any fan would want from a remake, same game with better graphics and cut content restored, all for one price of $60.

Attached: 1560382337095.webm (524x684, 316K)

>white people voicing Asian characters

But why?

>listening to dub

Attached: 1562281864459.png (745x481, 113K)

none

I'm just tired of that piece of shit. I know I'm in the minority, I actually liked XV. But I also do see that it has issues with story telling and game design. Thanks to that guy, I can't even have a decent discussion about it here. Because of that I ran to......reddit. But that site is so cocksucking that any criticism just got squashed by downvotes. And now I can't talk about the Remake here without the fucker ruining the thread with his shitty copy pasted "arguments" and webms.

99% sure she will be in, she is too popular to not get in

Xenoblade Chronicles is getting a remaster, not a remake.

>He quit SE to start his new company,
He was fired
>Why are you making shit up?
It's a good thing people screencapped your autism, so the whole world can see it repeat
>The story is the exact same, Nomura, Tabata and Hazmer confirmed this
>nothings changed
l o l, and here you are believing LP's game is going to be exactly as Tabata envisioned

Attached: 1497502461739.jpg (1816x3328, 1.01M)

Then ignore him, you fucking moron.

xv is a shit game, now move on

>less tits
>more ass
>bulge
bruh

jokes on you, not only I don't have a wife I'm a virgin too

why do you xbc fags keep coming into these threads and crying

>Xenogears
>remake
shiggy

>All the arguments about how back Barret is summed up in one image.

Attached: 7d7c7c53c584db61434ce42e6f401c90525cadb42e7430fd714c0c2adf98babd_1.jpg (320x328, 19K)

Barret is more like egyptian black. Its better than a nigger.

Attached: ggg.jpg (2048x1186, 122K)

Red xiii's race is literally the last cutscene shown in the game

oh right, it's only a remake when they change the genre of the game because they "want the call of duty audience"

impressive

>change the genre of the game
Its still a jrpg

I agree, just cut more of the original game out so Nomura can make up some more OC boyband SOLDIER characters.

Just fucking make a XV thread just so you can have an argument with yourself you autictic fucker. Good god. No one cared about your daddy Tabata. Tabata doesn't even care about you, you asshat. Tabata doesn't even know you. And yet you go this far to.. I don't even know what the fuck are you doing. Defending someone that doesn't even know your existence is beyond pathetic. Get a life you fuck.

Reimagining then

>Defending Tabata
Wew, you are so fucking stupid

They got rid of his cartoon anatomy

That's not a genre, that's a label.

>still giving it (you)s
what a waste

Retard..

I'm considering taking Aerith's va on a date.

Attached: MV5BMjE4OTM2ODExNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzUxOTc3NjE@._V1_.jpg (640x960, 97K)

Last one. Promise.

>He was fired
[citation needed]

>It's a good thing people screencapped your autism, so the whole world can see it repeat
So you are making shit up and lying about the new AAA IP somehow being scrapped and rebooted when SE never said anything about that?

>l o l, and here you are believing LP's game is going to be exactly as Tabata envisioned
>one game went through changes that means this other unrelated game is the same thing
Are you dumb? In August 2018 Tabata said he would be less hands off on the new AAA IP and is only setting the foundation game design for it then handing it off to the younger staff, in November 2018 when it was announced he left they literally said the new IP is still being made and indicated no changes at all happened to it, because devs like Terada and Aramaki who were already directing the new XV content and PC version stuff would have also then taking charge of the new AAA IP which they literally later were confirmed to be doing in 2019, and then in 2019 they once again reitterated it is the same AAA IP they started making when they first started Luminous Productions

Why are you lying? Tabata never said Versus was XV and in fact repeatedly stated that Versus is not the same game as XV despite elements from it being used, that is not remotely the same thing that is happening here when it was always planned that Tabata would hand over the reigns of the game to the other staff at LP and he had always planned to leave the company too.

Get one, then, so we could make funny jokes about that.

got dam

3DPD not once

>he's still lying

Why is she still doing her youtube gig when she's already an actress (for a tv series IIRC) and a V.A?

Barrett needs a few more belts under his chest.

Shh Tifa is training!

Attached: 76758928_p0.png (842x1100, 735K)

>[citation needed]
I don't see him listed as part of SE anymore
>one game went through changes
>it only happens specifically to XV and has never and will never happen again
lol
Changing you IP will not make this second reply any less pathetic

POTTERY

Good because you're a retard

Attached: 76790370_p1.jpg (2304x2304, 1.95M)

same

Attached: 9767052.jpg (400x599, 57K)

Attached: EERNO2aUEAYc46L.jpg (512x1024, 114K)

>I don't see him listed as part of SE anymore
Because he left SE to start his own company and to do his own thing
So did Nobuo Uematsu, so did Yoko Shimomura, so did Yusuke Naora, so did Isamu Kamikokuryo, are you fucking stupid?

Your example with XV doesn't even apply to here because Versus was a failed project that was cancelled then when it was rebooted by Tabata he was 100% upfront about it not being the same game and that there was a massive overhaul and changes despite them keeping elements from Versus in XV.

The new AAA IP that LP is making now is the same game they started when the company formed in 2018 and is the same game Tabata set the entire game design and foundation for, and Tabata literally said he would be less hands on of the game after he finishes the game design and that he would hand off the reigns of hte game to the other staff at Luminous Productions, and that's EXACTLY what happened because he left SE to start his own company and the other staff at Luminous Productions like Aramaki and Terada them became in charge of the new AAA IP which they have repeatedly stated is the same game they started making when the company started.

You are literally talking out of your ass.

wassup

Attached: Double Nigger.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

>Mr. T rip-off
>soul

>He's still lying

made me smile

Ah hell yeah badger was awesome.

This is the robot that we fight when going down the elevator right?

Stay away from my woman.

Attached: 14713090727_1597ee82cb_b.jpg (683x1024, 198K)

I'm here to fucking bitches and BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT

yeah the double boss with the flying one

Yep, it's the long range fight wit Barret, Aeris and red

>So did
A bunch of employees going freelance. Not the same as getting publicly fired like Tabata
>The new AAA IP that LP is making now is the same game they started when the company
Literally the same bullshit you tried spewing 4 years ago. It wasn't true for XV, and it's not true for this game
>You are literally talking out of your ass.
No one forgets your autistic meltdowns. History and autism repeats once again

Yes, the Hundred Gunner.

>frame by frame analysis
>didn't spot Tifa here
armatures

Attached: 1568724830843.png (1920x1080, 1.64M)

Soon probably
There is apparently a trailer getting prep up. No idea for what event however. My guess is that it's going to be that PlayStation event that is planned for this month.

>A bunch of employees going freelance. Not the same as getting publicly fired like Tabata
So devs who went freelance the same way Tabata left SE to start his own company where many other SE devs that worked on Versus/KH2 also went with him, including the TWEWY co-director Hasegawa who is now at Tabata's company

>Literally taling out his ass with no proof despite all the claims for the devs themselves saying it's the same game and from Tabata himself saying he would hand off the game to the new staff after setting the game design, which he literally did

The only history repeating here is you're lies and autism that have been repeatedly blown the fuck out for over 6 years.

You know it's hilarious how you pretend like Versus had a finished script in 2010 when that is entirely from a fake translation from 2010 from a random forum post and is nowhere in any of the actual Japanese interviews from 2010

>He's still lying

>There is apparently a trailer getting prep up
I think you are confused

So you have no evidence?

I love how much the main cast stand out, as they should.

Yoko has always been a free lancer mane.

>So devs who went freelance
Those devs didn't announce they were fired during a public livestream
>themselves saying it's the same game
You tried claiming this with XV, I even quoted the passage. History and autism repeat once again
>You know it's hilarious how you pretend like Versus
kek You're just proving my point. Tabata took over and changed everything from whatever was left of versus, just like LP did with the AAA game

I don't think we are getting two major trailers in one month. We probably have to wait till december

She was at Capcom then went to Squaresoft/SquareEnix then she left to start her own studio company MIDIPLEX

user I am not going to go through fucking hundreds of threads just to show a poor resolution collage with some of the caps from the trailer

So. The whole rumour that it'll end right before we enter Shinra HQ is bs? Some random youtuber said that the first part ends with the plate ruin scene in the TGS trailer. I wanna disagree with him, but the way that scene was shot almost made me think that it's true. And by the way, when do you think that scene was in chronological order. Some say that it's right after the three swings away from the platform. But I think that scene is during the climb to the Shinra HQ. If that scene is right after the plate fell, Barret and Tifa would be a lot more depressed by it. But to me, it seems like they are somber and in a reflective mood.

>lying on the internet
savage

>trailer getting prep up.
That was just for TGS, there's nothing else being hinted at for the near future

That retcons the fucking beginning and most of Advent Children which is part of the compilation, which would mean Nomura is puling a Kojima and resetting everything HARD

Yes, we literally SEE the interior of the upper levels of Shinra HQ.

Go watch the E3 trailer, you'll see the 65th floor

>Those devs didn't announce they were fired during a public livestream
Neither did Tabata, he announced he resigned from SE, which happened in September 2018 which was 1 month after he said he would be less hands on on his new AAA IP and that he would hand over the reigns to the other staff, which he did, and they only announced he left SE in November during the livestream

>You tried claiming this with XV
No, Nomrua tried to claim that and all anyone did was state what Nomura lied about, because in 2013 Nomura claimed Versus story didn't change to XV, which we now know is a fucking lie because Ferrari confirmed the story was changing every 3 months in 2013 and that there was no set story, and also that when he created Gentiana in 2011 that she had no story yet and that the story that was created for her by 2013 didn't exist back when he first designed her in 2011\

>kek You're just proving my point. Tabata took over and changed everything from whatever was left of versus, just like LP did with the AAA game
barely anything existed to begin with you retarded fuck, it was just a bunch of fucking designs and vague concepts with no throughline, all Tabata did was create an actual unifying link between everything by making it an actual game, which Versus failed to do which is why Versus was cancelled and Nomura was fired from XV

>He's still lying

I've missed that but for sure bs. We've already seen a shot of Cloud walking in the Shinra HQ building and the Hundred Gunner suggests we'll go all the way there. It would also make no sense whatsoever to cut down from the original game even more than they already are. Game 1 should conclude at leaving Midgar.

It's going to end in us leaving midgar my guy. This is going to be wishful thinking from me but I HOPE at the very least get to the first town. Like some sort of surprise or teaser of what's to come.

>Some random youtuber said

Attached: 1568686759019.png (471x513, 124K)

Vincent is such a fucking lossr, holy shit..

Dude I give two rats if you believe me or not
The pic showed multiple caps of one of midgar areas and another pic of Jessie. You people act like if shit from S-E hasn't been leaked before. Heck the entirety of XVs shitty plot got leaked here.

>he announced he resigned from SE
He announced he was fired
>Nomrua tried to claim that
>The story is the exact same, Nomura, Tabata and Hazmer confirmed this
lol, your words
>it was just a bunch of fucking designs and vague concepts with no throughline,
Yeah, you can catch tabata lying when he tried claiming that XV's plot was the same as verus's. Not really a trustworthy guy, I hope you don't believe everything he says
dualshockers.com/final-fantasy-xv-changes-final-fantasy-versus-xiii-explained-info-characters-shared/
>However, the main plot of Final Fantasy Versus XIII was preserved and carried over into Final Fantasy XV. Speaking furthermore, common mythos of the Fabula Nova Crystallis series [the chosen ones by crystal put their life at stake to accomplish their mission], have also been carried over and imported into Final Fantasy XV as one of the essentials.

Attached: kek.jpg (1341x330, 55K)

The only places from 2010 that mention that Versus had "completed" its script is an English forum post trying to translate an article from Dengeki Playstation Vol.474.

Sites like Nova Crystallis and Gematsu linked back to a post on FF-XIII.net which sources a post on its forums from an "Oji" who supposedly translated Nomura's comments from Dengeki Playstation Vol.474.

gematsu.com/2010/06/final-fantasy-versus-xiii-scenario-complete-confirms-dengeki
novacrystallis.com/2010/06/final-fantasy-versus-xiii-scenario-and-designs-complete/

Both of them source this 1 single post
>- Game Scenario is fully done at this point
>- Character designs are definitive and will be shown in due time
>- Clothes Design are done
>Thanks to Oji for translating.
web.archive.org/web/20100703004340/http://www.ff-xiii.net/index.php?page=article&article=Versus-in-Dengeki-Playstation--555

Which sources this forum post
web.archive.org/web/20100702085008/http://www.ff-xiii.net/boards/showthread.php?10610-New-Final-Fantasy-Versus-XIII-News&p=186370&viewfull=1

However ff-reunion.net has the full Dengeki Playstation Vol.474 Nomura interview about Versus and it says nothing at all about the scenario/story/script for Versus being complete at all.
ff-reunion.net/blog/2010/06/25/ffv13_dengeki_nomura_interview/
>電撃PS Vol.474号(6/25発売の記事です

So not only is it a complete fucking lie from some random forum poster going by "Oji" on FF-XIII.net forum making fake translations for things Nomura never said, but it goes directly against the facts of reality because that same "source" claims Nomura said all the character designs are definitively done now and the clothes are too, yet Ardyn, Gentiana, Cindy etc were not designed until 2011 by Ferrari and even Aranea was not designed until months AFTER the source of that supposed interview takes place.

You literally clinged to a bullshit fake translation and regurgitated it as fact for fucking years.

Attached: nomura 2010 interview dengeki.png (728x980, 84K)

retard

>You literally clinged to a bullshit fake translation
This is a nice copypasta, but only you brought this up. It's really just proving my point that tabata changed everything and so will LP with the new AAA game.
Trying to deflect into a completely different argument is pure desperation, and quite hilarious.

>Barrett
>white
OP is a certified Amerimutt.

>it'll end right before we enter Shinra HQ is bs?
yes and some anons were absolutely convinced that it was right despite actual evidence against it.

Attached: Shinra HQ.webm (800x450, 2.98M)

8 billion layers of makeup and a thousand hours in photoshop.

Besides Jessie's VA having a 12head and lockjaw the cast is just as attractive as the characters, which is a good sign imo.

im gonna slash the n word

>He announced he was fired
[citation needed]

Nomura in June 2013 is the one who claimed XV had no story change from Versus
>According to Nomura, the game's name and platform have changed but, there are absolutely no changes to the story.
famitsu.com/news/201306/24035505.html
novacrystallis.com/2013/06/final-fantasy-versus-xiiis-story-remains-intact-in-final-fantasy-xv/

Which is a complete fucking lie because the character of Stella alone proves that wrong, in Versus she met Noctis for the first time as an adult, while in XV she was changed to being childhood friends with Noctis, which was then transferred over to Luna a few months in October 2013 when they deleted Stella and replaced her with Luna.

Tabata never said Versus had the same plot as XV, that very quote you posted literally has him saying the OPPOSITE of what you tried to infer

>“Final Fantasy Versus XIII, along with Final Fantasy XIII were both made based on the story of the Goddess in the ”Fabula Nova Crystallis” series. However, as the title changed to Final Fantasy XV, and as the next gen hardware came into development, with this as a new numbered title in the series, development went through an overhaul. Because of this, there was a need to carefully consider and reexamine the content of the game as a whole to fix it. As a result from that, after going over and re-establishing the scenario, the heroine’s position in the story had changed and, as a result, the new heroine Luna was introduced.

>However, the main plot of Final Fantasy Versus XIII was preserved and carried over into Final Fantasy XV. Speaking furthermore, common mythos of the Fabula Nova Crystallis series [the chosen ones by crystal put their life at stake to accomplish their mission], have also been carried over and imported into Final Fantasy XV as one of the essentials. In that manner, in the roots of Final Fantasy XV, many components and elements from the days of Final Fantasy Versus XIII remain.”

She fucks White guys.

This white guy specifically

Attached: vincent.png (1428x1546, 923K)

Yeah I noticed that. The last tree right? But some guy here said that it's possible we can enter the HQ before the event take place. Kinda weird. But SE not showing Red XIII makes me feel uneasy.

>Nomura in June 2013
and hazmer and tabata like you claimed
>him saying the OPPOSITE of what you tried to infer
>However, the main plot of Final Fantasy Versus XIII was preserved and carried over into Final Fantasy XV.
Not really, Tabata is a liar though

You're literally in denial you fucking idiot and you are so fucking illiterate that the very link you posted proves you wrong because Tabata says that they OVERHAULED the game from Versus to XV and even despite things being kept they made changes, and also XV still was using FNC for a while until around mid 2015 when they removed the FNC entirely and used Cosmogony instead. You're literally coping.

this is who I want to see the most. Fuck Yuffie and cait sith.

>Yuffie/Vincent fag
only overweight tumblr girls like that shit

bro relax this is supposed to be a comfy ff7 thread youre killing my comfy

>OVERHAULED the game
Like I've been saying. And yet tabata lied when he said the main plot is the same as versus's in the link from dualshockers

> it's possible we can enter the HQ before the event take place
Doubt it, even if we can there's no way they're going to not even finish Midgar if they got a 2 disc long game.
As for Red, at TGS they had these as promotional remake figures, Red is part of the set. Safe to assume you will still meet him at HQ.

Attached: polygon-800x400.jpg (800x400, 50K)

>>However, the main plot of Final Fantasy Versus XIII was preserved and carried over into Final Fantasy XV.
The main plot of XV was about Noctis going on a roadtrip to recover the crystal while it focuses on brotherhood and bonds, that was the main plot, that is literally still the main plot, other things changing doesn't change that always being what the game was about you fucking idiot

In 2013 Nomura literally said XV is a story about recovering a crystal
>Final Fantasy XV is a story about recovering the crystal
> June 24, 2013

>The theme of the game is “bonds” with the core of the story quite serious, but there will be many elements of humor as well. The story is also quite simple in that it focuses on the recovery of a crystal – the final one housed within Noctis’ own homeland. “The only crystal left to the world lies in the Kingdom of Lucis,” the official synopsis reads. “Upon striking a peace with the garrison state of Niflheim, Lucis rejoices in having at last brought the cold war to a close. Their celebrations, however, are premature. Under the guise of amity, Niflheim dispels the anti-armament runewall and launches a full-scale invasion of the kingdom. The peaceful lives Crown Prince Noctis and his entourage once knew are consumed by the flames of war as they struggle to mount a resistance.”

Literally all of that still 100% describes the final game, and bonds has always been the main theme of the game and was literlaly used as the fucking tagline during their gamescom promotion of unbreakable bonds

Attached: 11834852_1034718276562931_1450781012628887614_o.jpg (1338x1800, 212K)

Are you fucking illiterate? The very link you posted
>>“Final Fantasy Versus XIII, along with Final Fantasy XIII were both made based on the story of the Goddess in the ”Fabula Nova Crystallis” series. However, as the title changed to Final Fantasy XV, and as the next gen hardware came into development, with this as a new numbered title in the series, development went through an overhaul. Because of this, there was a need to carefully consider and reexamine the content of the game as a whole to fix it. As a result from that, after going over and re-establishing the scenario, the heroine’s position in the story had changed and, as a result, the new heroine Luna was introduced.

Tabata explicitly states they overhauled the game, and yes the main plot of Versus was a roadtrip to get back the crystal and it focussing on the bonds of the bros, that had not changed with XV and was always the main point of Versus

no bully

Attached: vxy.png (500x706, 456K)

See

>Lunafreya Nox Fleuret in a starring role
rofl

>Tabata explicitly states they overhauled the game
So you agree that tabata changed the whole game like LP will do with the new game. Glad you're finally understanding

Tabata never lied, Nomura always lied

It only became a proper competent game when Tabata saved it
>nomura wanted chibi SD world with giant Noctis and transition everywhere
>no wait now he wants seamless open world as possible with only some loads to large areas and seamless battles with a 3rd person camera angle at all times
>Stella met Noctis for the first time as an adult
>no wait now he made Stella childhood friends with Noctis
>no wait now he wants to turn the entire game into a musical because he saw les mis
>no wait he wants to change all the character designs 3-4 times each
>no wait he changed hiroki touchi from being random mustache driver VA in 2011 trailer to being Cor VA from 2013 onward
>no wait he deleted safae roth before Ardyn was made in 2010
>no wait the characters of Ardyn, Aranea, Cindy, Cid, Gentiana, Umbra, Verstael, Iris didn't exist prior to Nomura's 2010 version
>Nomura wanted it ps3 exclusive
>no wait now he wants it 8th gen
>Nomura wanted auto weapon switch
>no wait now it's manual weapon switch in 2013
>nomura wanted a kh like command menu
>no wait now he wants something completely different nothing like kh menu
etc

For fuck sake Ferrari literally said back when he first designed Gentiana in 2011 that she didn't even have a story yet and he said in 2013 when Nomura was still director the story was changing every 3 months and nothing was defined. Nomura is a terrible director. He's only good for some ideas and artwork.

Attached: Nomura-the-liar.jpg (2130x714, 701K)

Yes she has more screentime in XV than the main female character in KH does.

Are you fucking retarded? You're the only one claiming they rebooted and scrapped LPs AAA IP when they have never said that and you have no proof for them ever having said that, because they never did and it never happeend. Keep talking out of your ass you retarded fuck.

>Nomura is a terrible director. He's only good for some ideas and artwork.
I'm sure that's why Nomura is directing two franchises and Tabata is making shovelware olympic games in his cuckshed company. Oh wait, a Paralympic game. He's not even good enough for the actual olympics

She looks like a caucasian actress at the red carpet for a movie premiere

Clarus didn't even exist in Versus, he was only created when it became XV. In the 2011 Versus scene he's not even there because he didn't exist.

Attached: Top_2011_Bottom_2013_XVCG.png33.png (960x1080, 1.47M)

>when they have never said that
They didn't announce everything from versus was scrapped until 3 years after it was rebooted

hopefully

>Latifa
KEK

>I'm sure that's why Nomura is directing
Sorry you must mean why Yasue is directing KH3 and why Hamaguchi is directing FF7R, while Nomura is just the name slapped on the try and sell copies and do some artwork because he's just being used for marketting purposes

Which is why Nomura was even removed from the FF7R recruitment page which only has Hamaguchi and Kitase on it now and not Nomura.

jp.square-enix.com/recruit/career/contents/final_fantasy_vii_remake/

Attached: nomura-removed-lmao.jpg (2600x2048, 1.74M)

Kill yourself XV-kun.

Except as soon as Tabata was announced to have taken over XV in 2014 the first thing he said was that Versus is not XV and that they are different games and that even despite the changes they've made that XV still has elements of Versus in it, but it isn't the same game anymore.

They never once said that about their new AAA IP which they have specifically stated is the same game they started in 2018

no

Kill yourself NeithOf

Attached: 1568651421053.jpg (1920x1080, 433K)

>why Yasue is directing KH3
>why Hamaguchi is directing FF7R
I'm sure this is what you have to tell yourself every night before you sleep. Must be why his influence can be seen in both games, for better or for worse

The absolute fucking cope from you not being able to deal with reality.

In August 2018 Tabata said he would be less hands off on the new AAA IP and is only setting the foundation game design for it then handing it off to the younger staff, in November 2018 when it was announced he left they literally said the new IP is still being made and indicated no changes at all happened to it, because devs like Terada and Aramaki who were already directing the new XV content and PC version stuff would have also then taking charge of the new AAA IP which they literally later were confirmed to be doing in 2019, and then in 2019 they once again reitterated it is the same AAA IP they started making when they first started Luminous Productions

Why are you lying? Tabata never said Versus was XV and in fact repeatedly stated that Versus is not the same game as XV despite elements from it being used, that is not remotely the same thing that is happening here when it was always planned that Tabata would hand over the reigns of the game to the other staff at LP and he had always planned to leave the company too.

>Stella
>Did literally nothing
>Had no importance and was deleted for being a non character

>Luna
>she is literally going around waking up the astrals and performing the rites and forging the covenants as the Oracle so that noctis can gain their power and reclaim his throne
>holding back the starscourge
>healing people canonically as part of the story of disease and scourge
>safeguarding the ring of lucii
>if not for her then noctis never would have gotten the ring at all because she's the one who went back to Regis to get it
>it's her direct actions being the main reason noctis even succeeded in bringing back the dawn because he got the ring and the astrals blessing and could access the crystal thanks to her
>Powered up Noctis to his King of Kings state during the rite with Leviathan which in turn reactivated the Kingsglaive powers back after they had lost them following Regis's death, and the Kingsglaive regaining power is the prime reason humanity was able to fight back against the Daemons during the 10 years of world of ruin, if not for Luna doing that then humanity would have perished
>it's her death itself which further spurns the spread of the starscourge and which pushes noctis to accept his kingly duties and accept his death too by performing the light of providence by using the power of the crystal, the astrals, the glaives in the ring thanks to Luna
>Was already dying by performing the rites and healing the scourge because of the immense toll it takes on her body, yet even after being weakened and stabbed she still tried to heal Ardyn of his scourge
>Became a qt ghost that can do stuff beyond the grave

Cope NeithOf

Attached: stella-luna.jpg4444.jpg (1698x1038, 310K)

lol, you typed this entire shit up and was desperately waiting for me to reply.
Judging by the next post, you're typing from two devices too kek

Except those are both true, they are the ones actually in charge of the game and even Nomura himself has said in the past that the co-directors are the most important people on the game as they are the ones actually managing the day to day workload with the team. Nomura is just a director in name only and has been for fucking years. Even on Kh1 everything people like about KH was created by Kanemori who was the battle planning director and the planning director on KH2, aka he was actually in charge of all the combat planning in both KH1 and KH2, not Nomura.

>literally coping because he got proven wrong and is in denial about Nomura being a name only director

Kill yourself XV-kun.

Core members of TWEWY worked on XV too

Top left Hasegawa (TWEWY Co-Director), who was Art Director and Monster Art Director on Versus and XV left SE in 2019 and joined Tabata's company JP Games.
Bottom Left Arakawa (TWEWY Planning Director) who was a UI system menu designer on Versus left SE in 2012 to work on Mobile games at GREE.
Top Right Kando (TWEWY Director) is still at SE and was Animation Director on Versus, all his animations were retained in XV in the final game, then Animation Supervisor on KH3.
Nomura is a hack.

Attached: Hasegawa_Arakawa_Kando_Nomura_twewy_44.jpg (500x660, 57K)

Kill yourself NeithOf

Attached: Neithof posting here on v proof.png (3480x2752, 589K)

the absolute state of nathan

Attached: neithof aka nathan.jpg (1080x929, 291K)