The beta is open in a couple of days

The beta is open in a couple of days.

What do we think of it?

Attached: mw.png (1000x563, 767K)

The new RTX Bundle has me debating getting it on pc or not

MW PC PROS
>crossplay so servers stay populated
>waaaay better visuals this time around. console MW looks washed out and bad, pc is gonna use rtx and is prob gonna look gorg
>single player campaign will look and feel best on pc
>1440p 160 hz vs the blurry mess that the console one has
>i like mouse and keyboard and can use a controller to play vs console

CONS
>community might still die
>try hard and pro scene is all ps4
>battle.net is good, but i feel like there might still be more hackers than on console
>might be unoptimized garbage and the ps4 version ends up running better anyways
>price to upgrade gfx card (i need to anyways)
>if i want to content create for this game, i feel like ps4 is where the community will all be centered.

its ok

It's the most fun I've had with a shooter for a long while.

>missing the content creation, esports, pro scene
>con

Attached: emet_1.png (757x657, 946K)

Somewhat exited, this is the first CoD I played since CoD4, and I heard this one has 64 player matches and BF style vehicles on maps ect, so I hope this can be the new BF for me or at least the closest thing since DICE went full retard.

I thought it would have evolved more by now. But it's the same as its ever been. I hope ground war is interesting but I doubt it.

fpbp

>FPS on consoles

>What do we think of it?
>we
stop trying to fit in actiblizz shill. Its embarassing.

Every other shooter an heroed so its not like I have a choice.

Same

>no community servers
why would I give a fuck? + they got rid of the only feature I was excited for - the removal of mini map to slow down the game and make it more tactical
I'll pirate it for the SP campaign in hopes that it's more brutal and tactical and not so much an action flick

Who's got the faggot's tweet about the maps?

What the fuck is up the character designs? The default soldiers swapping based your primary is fine but then the named characters, specifically that random black chick and the nigerian war lord with the generic torn cloak "loner" look are all out of place. They datamined a pink camo with hearts for a weapon so I shouldn't be surprised they'd never actually follow through with their vision and just shove shit that makes you stand out to sell to whales.

Attached: mason.jpg (1080x1070, 236K)

>>no community servers
And that's a good thing!

>they got rid of the only feature I was excited for - the removal of mini map to slow down the game and make it more tactical
This sucks but at least the enemies aren't visible on it even if they shoot unless UAV and shit, but they said they would be "listening to commnity feedback" on it so it may go either way. Lets just hope they decide to remove it all together.

Here you go

Attached: 1568591811097.png (583x572, 353K)

It's Call of Duty, dude. Of course they're going to plaster the game with cosmetics. They made a fucking WWII game where you run around with pink cheeseburger MP40s doing dabs and shit

>and that's a good thing!
not really. My most treasured memories of CoD are playing CoD2 and CoD4 promod. It was a lot of fun having the slower matches where people aren't sprinting everywhere and 360 noscoping fags.

Two days until consolefags get raped online?

CoD WW2 has black female nazis and literal Fortnite designs and color schemes. Anyone wanting any sort of presentable WW2 designs should stay away from multiplayer. Hell the multiplayer doesn't even show them as Nazis but the single player features the symbol and everything.

Beta was good, played it nonstop.

Alpha did more for the game though, showed off a wide spread of weapons and hinted at systems. There are definitely morons out there that looked at the beta version of weaponsmith and went "wow only 5 attachments, thats fucking stupid."

i fucking hate 3 lane faggots, more is better

You mean the Xbox beta? Or is PS4 getting another week too?

>This is why I do not like the level design in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. Enemies can be too many places at any given time. It's impossible to master a map where you have to account for ten different areas at any given point in a match.

Attached: CoD4 Overgrown.png (1024x256, 504K)

>i'm just pretending to be retarded

My pros and cons with MW BETA. Disclaimer I was a HUGE Cod4 fan, loved it. I did not like MW2 that much, thought it went way too much into a bro gamer direction and was way too janky vs cod4. I liked BO1 but then i dropped the series

Pros
>gunplay is fun. ARs are broken in the sense that no other gun is needed but that can be adressed
>slower pace is better. Actually controlling areas and moving slowly and carefully vs dumbasses sprinting at each other, jumping and hip firing smgs is a lot better
>Maps are organic. Not my favorite maps but beats 3 lane since cod became more of a paintball/airsoft game than actual war game
>gun sounds. best cod ever for this. No more airsoft sounding guns
>serious tone. If they stick to their guns
>realism mode. Aside from kill cam and name plate, its the best mode cod has ever had. The pros of hardcore mode without the dumb shoot you in the pinky toe and you die which destroys all gun balance
>gunsmith is amazing. My autistic /k/ heart was pleased. Turned my ak into something id rock in stalker
>emphasis on not just tdm only is nice, first cod where i think SnD Realism mode will be really popular
>perfect TTK, especially on realism mode where head shots are insta kill so good aim is rewarded

CONS
>community is shit. Not IW fault but god damn they are terrible
>lag compensation
>graphics on consoles varies from great to garbo. PC might end up being 10/10 with rtx but console will be an eyesore
>i have a feeling microtransactions will ruin this game
>if they add goofy skins, it will be horribly jarring vs the serious aesthetics they are going for
>pc community might die when this might be the best cod on pc in a long time

Played it last weekend, easily the best COD since 4, makes up for perpetual unbalanced guns with the new map structure, getting rid of 3-lane maps saved the franchise and honestly maybe even the genre

I will be trying it out on PC. Hopefully it will stay alive with fast matches 4 months down the line. I really don't wanna use a controller to play with console fags to find a match

>>realism mode. Aside from kill cam and name plate, its the best mode cod has ever had. The pros of hardcore mode without the dumb shoot you in the pinky toe and you die which destroys all gun balance

Yeah but is there gonna be a hardcore mode? Killcam is gay and one body shot kills are tense.

The reload animations and death animations are also terrible.

>i have a feeling microtransactions will ruin the game
They'll probably add them in once the game has gotten the reviews out and slip them into a "patch." I feel like any and all MTXs ruin a full priced game, cosmetic or not.

The biggest issue about COD is the fact that it feels like one giant FFA. There is no team unity, team direction. Players just run around the map scoring kills from behind and spawn trapping.

This game does nothing to promote team play in TDM. Im a big fan of TDM but yeah the objectives for capturing flags and dominating are lost in that one mode which i love. fuck

I enjoy the gun flipping in the air like crazy. I get a chuckle every time. Also body someone with the pump (when it actually 1hit kills at >5 feet), the animation is brutal

I know talking about CoD is taboo here and PC fags will shitpost nonstop but goddamn this game was super fun to play. The guns felt satisfying to use, the maps were cool and the game looks and runs great on my PS4 pro. Honestly the first time I was hype for a CoD game since the first Black Ops
inb4 I'm called a shill

>perfect TTK
It's shit zoomer

The ragdolling just looks extremely awkward most of the time, and most of he gun reloads are extremely stiff and janky, as if the person animating it wanted it to look overtly stiff just for the sake of it.

Unironically some of the worst bait on this website

This is a arcade shooter. We have r6 and cs to play seriously as a team. Cod was always a easy brainlet game

It's not wrong, though.

And look at that, those games lasted how long? r6 siege is like 4 years old and stomping every cod game still because team work is a lot more fun than running and gunning for 15 minutes then turning off your console

The new battlefront has this same problem, they spent the last two years fixing battlefront 2, fan service after fan service, even have republic commandos. I checked it out and got bored in 10 minutes because theres no team play, just shoot at shit that glows red, ignore shit that glows blue till game is over, repeat.

>Players just run around the map scoring kills from behind and spawn trapping.
Spawn trapping is actually pretty difficult in this game from what I can tell

>This

Not this one, apparently. CoD BlOps to WWII were arcade shooters, but this one seems not to be designed as such.

True. I stopped buying cod games a long time ago because of it, this one looks better so I will try the beta out.
I really like cs and siege because they are hard (if you are higher rank) and you can't just sprint and kill

Can you answer the question instead of being a passive-agressive bitch on the internet?

So did this "Realism" mode replace Hardcore mode?

What's even the difference?

R6 siege has been getting stale for me at this point.
None of the new Ops released in the last few seasons changed the game in any meaningful way, and the maps have been getting bigger but nothing that adds to it that makes it fun or different to play in.
Higher ranked matches you get players constantly running the strats that pro league players used with minor variations, so it’s almost a chore sometimes when I play it.

I don’t know how ubishit plans on adding to 100 operators for the game, because it sure feels like they’ve ran out of ways to make them different from the past ones and actually fun to play as.
They should’ve kept the old dev team on because the one they’re using right now is just fucking horrible at their jobs.

Looks good based on what I have seen/heard of it. Waiting to see how it plays on PC since it has it's my first cod since 4.

Then again it's not like there's any competition for it, as long as the won't go back to that WW1/2 meme and needlessly long TTk's shittery they win by default.

It takes the best part of Hardcore but without the crazy low ttk

So its hardcore plus the ttk of core with one neat thing where headshots are insta kills so the game feels a lot better imo

I love hardcore but because every gun is aone shot, theres no reason to run like 90 percent of the guns since just grab the fastest and lightest one since damage does not matter. why get the slow ass sniper for 1hit kills when the faster auto sniper also insta kills Realism fixes this issue

meh for me even the core has low enough ttk coming from someone who's not familiar with the COD scene after WaW

I’m thinking it’s fucking crazy that the gameplay hasn’t changed in any significant way for the past 10 instalments and some how is the most played shooter franchise.

well, i think the core ttk is perfect. So that ttk without the visual cancer that is the usual cod hub = amazing

The difference is that in your pic the enemy team would stand out like a sore thumb in that open field whereas it's hard to see people in dark doorways and windows.

>It takes the best part of Hardcore but without the crazy low ttk

Hardcore kill damage felt completely fine and appropriate for the most part. Snipers were one shot kills, as they should be. Most rifles or heavy machine guns would kill in two or three shots. Subs and pistols may take one or two more. Wasn't perfectly balanced as you could still oneshot people to the body with a G3, but overall was fine because usually that was pretty much only if you were for some reason running Stopping Power in Hardcore.

If Realism mode has people walking off two three round bursts to the body from an M16 then it's just killing its own point.

>I love hardcore but because every gun is aone shot, theres no reason to run like 90 percent of the guns since just grab the fastest and lightest one since damage does not matter. why get the slow ass sniper for 1hit kills when the faster auto sniper also insta kills Realism fixes this issue
I looked at it more as you are now able to use whatever gun you like and it will be effective rather than slamming down the gun variety to two or three retarded gun/perk combos in regular core. The reasonable damage meant Stopping Power wasn't required and optimal so you could run other perks like Cold Blooded/Camouflage to play the game in a more free way how you like it. Hardcore honestly was patrician because every gamestyle was viable and open, even fucking shitty-ass shotguns which usually are pointless.

You obviously didn't play Modern Warfare if you don't remember how fucked you were trying to pick out Ghillie Suits in Overgrown and other grassy maps.

As well Modern Warfare had less definition at a distance than the new one, making it even harder. Whereas in the twitter fag's picture people will literally be perfectly framed in doorways and windows even in the furthest end of the street in the top middle window.

which one of the one hundred and seventy thousand stores do i need to buy this one boys, looks pretty fun

haha yes of course I actually concur with you been playing Realism on PS4 beta last weekend

feels like the actual sequel to 2007 not the clusterfuck of MW2

add dedicated/custom servers and we're home bois especially with Ground War too and it's not just CODbros but for BFbros too

massively anticipating next weekend desu blud /endshillpost

While yes that might apply to cod games like blops 4 where it takes like half a mag to scratch someone, MW already has really fast ttk. It takes 3 ak shots to kill someone to the body plus the 1 shot dead to the head in realism mode makes it just a great middle ground.

Yeah I'm not a cod faggot at all. I'm a battlefield fag. Point is, it's still harder because of how dark the spots forcing the player to focus his eyesight on a particular window and by then it'll be too late. Whereas in overgrown you can just pan the environment for anyone bar ghillie suits.

That's reasonable enough if true, and if snipers are one body shot as well. Modern Warfare 2007 took 2 (Stopping Power) or 3 (without) M16 bursts in Core to kill someone if I remember right, which is fine. If the normal damage in MW2019 is like half that to justify replacing Hardcore then it'll be alright.

You can pan that entire screen in the tweet and see people framed in the windows. This is provable by the tweet image itself, every place there that the player can be shot from they can also see and fire back on just as easily. As well Overgrown featured many windows and doors and peoples color schemes were also camo to the environment by default.

Attached: CoD4 Pipeline.png (1280x720, 1.07M)

Do I have to sprint around the map and jump like a retard to enjoy this game?

Reminder he deleted that tweet. Based left twitter dabbing on this stupid salt-right zoomer

Attached: 1458691215539.gif (300x237, 2.66M)