Wagecucks

Wagecucks

How many hours a day you play vidya?
How do you manage work and vidya?

I try to play 3 or 4 hours a day

Attached: 7382947598374_0.jpg (1000x600, 114K)

7 to 8 max
Sneed

You realize at some point, vidya is a waste of time.

I work 8 to 9 hours

And I game anywhere from 5 to 8 hours if I don't have any obligations

Attached: 1567724255504.jpg (636x602, 22K)

It's a hobby, that's what they do.

...Was it not obvious from the beggining?

Ive been squeezing in a couple hours every couple days.
Ever since getting a full time ive lost all drive to play any slow paced games. Most single player games suck when you can only play for a little bit at a time, so ive been playing multiplayer games and rouge-likes with a spritz of my ng+5 bugborn account.

Attached: 1548604225352.jpg (730x730, 49K)

NEETs cant see this, so no it isn't obvious.

I spend more time reading shit posts on Yea Forums than actually playing because some times its too tiring to get invested in something like that.

this
i'm a neet fuck who hates living, vidya helps sometimes but most of the time it doesnt

I spend more time shitposting then I do any of my hobbies. Probably because I’m just a lonely bastard desperate for social interactions

I work long hours but with more days off.
When I work I don't play any, unless it's my last day before days off.

0 hours
I dont have a job but my asian wife is a fulltime job

I'm glad this kind of setback can't apply to me since my job lets me not work for as long as I need to and can give me overtime pay pretty easily

Got all of the money and none of the time to play vidya

I mostly play games with short scenarios or level based stuff. It's not like I can't pay attention to RPGs it's just gotta be something I can pickup and play then drop at a moment's notice. Dokkan battle even if it's not an actual game has some kinda character collection itch for me so I like building teams even though it's a bubble popper with rpg mechanics. If I had the money for a Switch I'd buy RE4 and buy Dead Rising if they ported it because time management is something I love to do.

Attached: 1567343935037.gif (275x275, 1.79M)

I work 8 a day and play between 4 and 6 hours a day. How the fuck do you guys not have time for your hobbies?

Attached: shit son.jpg (217x214, 36K)

>How many hours a day you play vidya
I try to get 2hrs in everyday, if I can't get at least 1hr I won't play that day
>How do you manage work and vidya?
part timer here so I only get 4hr-8hr shifts, I try to get as many 7hr-8hr shifts as I can during the week so I can get a day or two off by not hitting the 40hr threshold, on those days I play vidya as long as I can, at around 5hrs I burn myself out and won't play vidya for the rest of that day

I met this girl at work and I'm going to take her out when we both have a day off. Main caveat I'm reticent about is that she's black, should even care or just try to get my dick wet?

Attached: Peyton_Sweet_002.jpg (211x300, 58K)

So?
Believing that everything you do during your time in this world needs to have a reason behind it or needs to be something "productive" is pure slave mentality, and I talk as someone who (God be blessed) hasn't been unemployed since 2007.

fpsp
first post sneed post

I've been playing mobile versions of games such as Dragon Quest and Final Fantasy to kill time when I'm on lunch break, bathroom or whatever, it's much easier to just pick your phone and play. I don't really have much time to play at home since I'm not living by myself anymore, unless it's late or weekend. I get home at around 8pm everyday from work and sometimes I just want to lay down and do nothing. Really sucks sometimes.

Attached: MarioRPG_Link.gif (500x396, 43K)

I honestly wish I could work more than 40 a week sometimes because I need more money and food delivery on the side isn't really worth the gas expenditure or wear&tear on my car to me.

Don't bother. You're a racist so you aren't going to enjoy that woman's company and it would be unfair with her.
In fact, if you're a racist why are you betraying your race by having carnal intercourse with an "inferior being"?

>She's black

Who the fuck cares? Is she cute? Does she have a nice personality? Do you have fun with her? If the answer to those is yes than go for it. Don't let /pol/ ruin what could be a good thing just because her skin isn't the same shade as yours.

personality matters more than skin color, user. It only matters if she ACTS white

Based race traitor

.==``````==.=``````=.
/ `) \
/` =~^^^^^^=. .====+.\_
/ `\ `\
/ _.==~~~~~~~~~~=.\ .===)
{.==~~``````~~=. | .=~~~|
\`~~~######~```\ /###`=|
`~=.###### \

I'm not really a racist though it's more or less what my family would think. I really don't care because she's a nice girl regardless of race to even give my troglodyte self the time of day.

Attached: Uncle_Ruckus1.jpg (547x309, 30K)

Sounds like someone trying to convice themselves this rather than me.

You see her skin color as a problem; you're a racist in denial.
Definitively end things with her and just wait for a white girl.

usually about an hour cause that and school takes up an absolute fuck ton of time so i can't do other shit
that is if i'm not doing something else, i've been getting sick of vidya recently and started up some other hobbies, like editing
it's not gonna be good for either of you if you can't get over skin color numbnuts
personality is more important anyway

Attached: 1540173196184.png (320x320, 31K)

What is this supposed to even be? I mean yeah I work for peanuts and kikes but at least it gets me out of the house and fills the day.

What isn't a waste of time? We're all going to die anyways, so we might as well make the most of the time we have on this earth, so what is useful to us before that time? Search for immortality? No. Good paying money? You don't need it when you're dead. Charity work? People will forget your name, eventually. Producing offspring? When you're dead, will you need your children?

It's pointless to say something is a waste of time, because everything is a waste of time. So spend your time the way you want it, not the way others want it. It's your time, anyways.

But I'm not racist though I just say nigger when I see lazy blacks asking for handouts, walking the roads at night in dark clothes, and when they piss me off. Like hey man you're a nigger for insinuating I'm a racist just because I say nigger even though anyone can be a lazy nigger regardless of race. It's my family that'd look at me weird but then again my family's nothing but retarded fucks and it's not like I'm trying to fuck them so why should I care about their opinions?

Attached: Def_Jam_Fight_for_NY.jpg (220x280, 15K)

Fuck off. She's probably thinking the same thing, idiot.

>What will my family think about me dating a white man?
>Oh shit, my brother Jamal fucking hates white people. I can't let him know.
>I really am interested in this guy.

user DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS POSTER, GO FOR IT. IF YOU'RE INTERESTED, BE INTERESTED. YOU'RE GOING TO REGRET IT IF YOU WALK AWAY.

>How many hours a day you play vidya?
7-8h
I don't have a social life or family

Attached: 1568784633420.jpg (741x748, 196K)

Based, nihilistic, and hedonistpilled. Oscar Wilde was a great man and only uppity church fags ostracized him for Dorian Grey because they focused more on the horrible shit Dorian did.

Attached: 9d91608374fb5083af166771b22f976ae72d2ac1_hq.jpg (1024x761, 192K)

I am a full time student and a part time employee. I try to game when I'm not at the gym, and desu, Yea Forums is the only thing stopping me. Plus, it's kinda hard to start when you can't marathon through to a point, a video game is a time investment.

Waste of time mentality makes you a weak bitch
Play a new genre every once in a while

>act like a racist
>I-I-Im not racist!

Cagie wager is a just a meme neets use to pretend their lives aren’t a piece of shit

They somehow think everyone with a job is miserable

Some people on Yea Forums has this weird belief that every single waking minute should be dedicated to something productive, like you were a robot.
By some people I mean NEETs or anons stuck on shit jobs bitter with their boring lives. Someone who actually has to sweat it to make ends meet wouldn't denounce videogames as a waste of time.

Wouldn't society be better off if we worked less?
Everybody needs a meaningful profession/needs to contribute, but 8-12 hours a day is too much, especially if you have a long commute.
Once I knock off enough of my mortgage, I'm going down to 6 hours a day.

What are you a fag that wouldn't get into slave/race play in the heat of the moment? I mean sure it's Jewish propaganda to have children with them but just wanting to paint a brown house with pink shutters white just to see what it looks like is fun.

Attached: 1566447148560m.jpg (769x1024, 106K)

I usually get an hour or so in before work. It's a nice way to start the day out, and I'm up early enough that it's uninterrupted game time. I finally got a PS4 the other month and I've been working through the catalog bit by bit. I'm on Bloodborne now. It was pretty frustrating early on, but I managed to get into the swing of things.

Same. It used to depress me, but at this point I couldn't live any other way. I'm reasonably happy this way.

It's not hedonism; it's just enjoying life.
Granted, you need to do your fair share of work and sacrifice so you can earn an honest living, but your life shouldn't revolve around that.

You should become friends.

>Once I knock off enough of my mortgage, I'm going down to 6 hours a day.
No, user.
Don't slow down until the thing is paid, it doesn't matter how hard it is.

We're only 250k deep.
Monthly installments at 1k.

forget vidya, forget everything. just work until you die.

So what you're saying is the struggle is what life is about?

Attached: 0037-019.jpg (1091x1600, 438K)

A time investment that can be handled.
You don't need to finish an entire area on every session; arriving to the next checkpoint is the kind of progress that won't take more than 40 minutes and if you see that a big battle / long event that will take a couple hours is coming leave it to the weekend.
If the weekend is far away, play something else, you can easily handle two games at the same time.

For example if you're playing Dark Souls, you can play every day enough to reach the next bonfire, leaving the area boss for the weekend.

work 10 hours, a fatigue day after 14 days.
I got rained out at my plant, so this is the first time in a week I got to play a game (Legacy of Kain Blood Omen on pcsx) and that was for a total of 1 hour.

Attached: 15e496ffb637ec2b01e5e6c74c737b31.jpg (800x1300, 250K)

it's sneed
if you can't see it you're a newfag

Attached: 1549236916270.png (865x679, 692K)

Just like
I work as an auditor and between the 2 hours total commuting time and the random shit that pops up delaying you (and having to wait another 30 or 40 minute because lol you just missed the train should have gone out 5 min earlyer) , it leaves you mentally drained, not that I complain, it's actually pretty interesting but by god, students out there, cherish that time you still have and do something with it because you only notice how good it is once it's gone.

Depends on the day and what I'm playing. Some days I just watch or read something until bed. Other times I'll play games for a few hours. On weekends that I don't have plans, I'll put 8-10 hours into a game, more if I don't have anything I want to watch that evening.

>away from work is spent working out and watching stupid stuff
>at work is spent for vidya
I enjoy grave shift

I hate wagecucking. I miss being NEET.

2 hours a day working an 48 hour a week job. Days off if I'm free as long as I can play for.

4~6 hours at home + 1 hour of 3DS in the personnel bus per day.

Attached: dbz189-02.jpg (640x480, 41K)

50% of sexually active black females have an STD, you're playing Russian roulette with a 2 cylinder gun.

Have fun user. Recently did the same and started BB myself. Finished off two BL 120 builds just yesterday and still am loving the game.

Like 2 hours on weekdays, 10 hours on Saturday/Sunday/holidays.

>Finish work
>Hit gym/go running
>Spend time with wife and daughter
>Play a few hours of vidya to unwind before the day ends

Is this a joke?

>5/2 9 hours office job
>pay is alright
>can shitpost and still do my duty
>the bigger downside is commune taking 2 hours a day
but can only get 2-3 hours playing some cardgames or dungeon crawles
feels bad knowing i cant waste time playing some nep

I work 9 hours a day, spend 2 and a half hours in the gym 3 days a week after work. I usually crunch in as many chores and errands during the work week to make it fly by and get 7-8 hours of sleep. Then, on my days off, i play the fuck out of video games and watch anime. I have completed 7 long as fuck JRPGs including Xenoblade Chronicles 2 and ones that take at least 60 hours to beat (shortest was Lufia II @28 hours) Since July doing this because i dont burn myself out. The only thing is that i restrict myself to one game at a time, so sometimes ill be itching to play something else, but i make sure to beat the game im currently playing. Basically find a schedule that doesn't leave you tired and miserible, exercise regularly, and drink lots of water. 2 litres of water a day alone will get rid of that fatigue you feel during or after work.

Jesus Christ man. I have a similar schedule but I can't get through RPGs that fast. I get too sleepy focus on Japanese stuff and just end up watching English TV. That's what's killing me.

Its okay if you aren't in the mood for something. Trying to force it won't be a good thing. I usually just try and stick to a genre or type of gameplay for a while until im burned out. These past few months and continuing is JRPGs, but before that was 4 months of nothing but hardcore Grim Dawn.

what 25 year old makes that much

Oh no, it's not a matter of being in the mood. I know Japanese, but I still have to focus when I'm listening to it or reading it because it doesn't come as naturally as English. So sometimes when it gets late and I'm getting sleepy I'll just watch something in English because I'm too tired to use my brain and I don't want to "half ass" what I'm doing.

Source?

I work 8:30 a day (with out lunch pay) then it whenever i decide to play for 8 hours while drinking or go see my gf

Work wed-sun, usually about 7-9 hours a day, give or take. Dishwasher, work is slow, play games on my phone, either gacha or emulated stuff (playing FE7) right now. Also read manga/watch tv sometimes. Free dinner that I take home, practically never cook at home because of it. Days off I order in, go out, etc. Gives me plenty of time of vidya.

>i know Japanese
Nice. Self taught?

I get that. I get sleepy sometimes and have to drop a game thats in another language because I dont know Japanese and english dubs usually sound so out of place. So ill miss important parts if im dosing off. If i couldnt play any "Tales of" game with Japanese audio i would never touch them.

you people are fucking annoying as shit
>WAAAAAAH I CANT PLAY VIDYA COS OF MY WORK :,(
shut the FUCK up for once in your life. im fucking sick and goddamn tired of hearing about this faggot shit every day on Yea Forums because you RETARDS are too pathetic to carve out time.
>muh tired
>muh children
>muh social life
shut the FUCK up, retard. plan your hours better or get another job
>but muh 20 hour work days
you could always kill yourself, crybaby. if you got a job that shit you should have done better in school shouldnt ya.

Attached: 1568370918987.jpg (1024x683, 53K)

>We're all going to die anyways, so we might as well make the most of the time we have on this earth, so what is useful to us before that time?
What an adorable position to hold.
Tell me, oh great nihilist, for what point is there in accruing any sort of hedonistic enjoyment from activities if any experience of them is nothing more that dust in the wind?
Because it makes you happy? Why would that matter? Your existence is meaningless, without any context in which either your suffering or happiness matters.

I hate NEETing. How do I get a job?

Just be yourself and give your future boss a firm handshake.

I just drag myself to my PC and try to get a couple of games of modded FIFA in. Trying to hold onto a League One play-off spot while going deep in the cups with mostly YA players right now, shit's hard

>Self taught?
Yup. Then I moved to Japan because why not (my field let's me do that easily) and once you live here, every day becomes immersion learning.

unironically this. go to interviews and try be as confident as possible. unless you have a resume/CV with straight A+s or some kinda big brain degree, just charisma your way into things. then always be willing to learn and do better.[/spoiler

Work in a kitchen. They don't give a fuck about degrees, will probably feed you, bunch of branching options, people working there usually down to earth as well. If a loner and on solo duty, you can listen to music or podcasts.

I get up at 2:30, be at work by 3:30, and end the shift by midnight. within the 6 and a half hours before I go to bed, maybe I'll play vidya. it's a pretty big maybe though.

>look for job you want to do
>find out what skills it requires
>become good at those
>alternatively, learn what people who are good at those things say, and say that in the interview

>being an adult
>working in food service
Oh wow

This. You can at least get 2 meals a day working in a kitchen. Usually messed up orders and waste. Just dont be that retard who thinks its free and takes it without asking the shift leader.

>straight A+s
Oh buddy. If you're applying for a job where you put your grades on your CV, that's not a very good job.

You're right, he should be listing deals he worked on when he was at Goldman
fucking idiot

>all food service is low paying

Here have a (you)

As long as you enjoy "wasting" your time, I wouldn't actually call that time wasted.

As for OP's question, I usually squeeze in maybe an hour each day before bed at least. I do also have gym and jiujitsu to take up my free time alongside cooking and basic household chores.
If I decided to be a lazy slob outside of work I could probably have 4-5 hours vista time a day.
But I actually find that I kind of enjoy my vidya kore now compared to when I was a student with much more free time, almost like because the supply of the resource has gone down the value of it has increased to me.

>thinking that 99% of food service jobs aren't chain restaurants, fast food places or something in between
What's it like struggling to make $24,000 a year before taxes?

>shut the FUCK up for once in your life. im fucking sick and goddamn tired of hearing about this faggot shit every day on Yea Forums because you RETARDS are too pathetic to carve out time.
You're operating on the assumption that they have excess time in their schedules that they can just "rearrange".
Regardless, you should know that bitching about a terrible situation helps to relieve stress.

>shut the FUCK up, retard. plan your hours better or get another job
What a pathetic statement.
In what manner would they be able to "plan", for example, a 1-2 hour commute and 8-9 hours of work?
In what world do you live in which jobs grow on trees?

>you could always kill yourself, crybaby.
They're not completely pathetic, so the thought never enters their mind. Unlike you.

>if you got a job that shit you should have done better in school shouldnt ya.
How presumptuous. Assuming you're talking about college level studies, the degrees from them have steadily declined in value thanks to the "diploma mill" mindset that infests the industries. This isn't even getting into how the lower class has been completely fucked over the course of several decades.

Attached: 1545889556442.png (1024x1387, 1.26M)

Used to be 3-4.
I’ve been bringing it down to 1-2 as of late. Been working on getting Yea Forums, taking my /fit/ more seriously than ever, and considering dipping my toes into /biz/.
Yea Forumsidya should be A hobby, not THE hobby.

What job wants your grades on a CV? Seriously, a CV is about skills, qualifications and accomplishments. You're better off putting your degree, major and even some basic skills like Microsoft Office. Any job that actually cares about your grades is a joke.

I'm tired of wagecucking. How do I fool my government into paying for me to live?

Because feeling good in the moment feels good, stressing over notions of productivity doesn't feel good. Wow, that was hard.

I make 38k a year working in a kitchen.

I'm 100% convinced

Try not working at McDonalds

user, you are the one who sounds genuinely racist.

Why the fuck would I ever work in food service in my life ever again? I actually went to school and found jobs that pertain to me using skills outside of cooking.

I'd recommend by starting with the CompTIA A+, it's a beginner certificate that can lay the foundations for a career in technology.

>asian wife
Please be me

>Because feeling good in the moment feels good, stressing over notions of productivity doesn't feel good.
And over the course of your life you accumulate all of these little moments of "good", "bad" and "neutral" levels of enjoyment.
Then your life ends.
What was the purpose of those moments? None? Then why have them in the first place? Why act as though you "feeling good" in the moment is of any import, as if it is some over arching "moral good".
It's as if you can't see beyond your immediate feelings, that you think for some bizarre reason that even though your feelings in the moment don't matter, they somehow do when positing that "good feelings" now are better than "bad feelings" now.

Not everyone enjoys working in the same fields. All skill sets have high paying positions.

Sorry I really shouldn't say cooking since that implies you would do something other than fry something that was shipped to your Red Lobster frozen, I should say that you've found your calling at reheating frozen shit. I can't believe you're unabashed about your fucking abysmal career, that midlife crisis is going to claim your fucking life.

Stop with the platitudes and go back, you fucking fairy

I hate both. I hate life in general. Can’t believe this shit. Hope buying a console will soothe the pain of this meaningless existence.

1-2 hours on work days
10+ on days off.

I work 12 hour days but only work 15 days of the month

Jesus, what time do you go to sleep?

Retail is better than a kitchen , generally speaking less stress for the same pay

I play for about 3-5 hours per day. I try to at least practise at HM:Future Tone for about an hour per day, this the game that I want to improve on right now; i m at a point where i have perfected basically all 9 star songs. I also play mobile games for another 1-3 hours while commuting/ at work, but i m trying to cut that down and listen to new albums during that time, instead.

Why exactly is this a problem? Be very specific.

2 hours max but i'm also a loner

You might not make it past the 1st date. Chill out.

>be 27 happily single bachelor
>Young milfs are into me these days
>get to the point where I ask them on a date because my dick can't help his damn self
>masturbate later that day
>absolute dread creeps over me as I think about becoming some parent
>no more smoking when I want, no more playing vidya for hours upon hours no more surfing the net for hours
>ignore the shit out of them the next day

Ffs guys I'm never gonna grow up am i

Is there a more patrician fetish than thighs overflow?

CONQUER THE JUNGLE

I mean, of course any human being that does anything does it for utterly meaningless reasons, as we're all gonna die anyway, but you know, receiving dopamine feels good, and I'd rather spend my meaningless life receiving dopamine that not doing so.

Work 9-5, normally that means I'm up around 7:30-8ish and get home around 5:15. Try to game 4-6 hours a night but GF and pets often shorten that.
It's depressing cos my gamer friends are mostly NEETs and spend 16 hours a day at there PC. I feel like the odd one out who can't do what I truly want to do but at the same time I'm the only one remotely close to being successful. Why is being a wage cuck so hard Yea Forums?

Nice to see that there's still some people with not entirely worthless opinions left on Yea Forums

literally apply yourself on the internet, thats how i got my wagecuck job. I make 13 dollars an hr now and i only have 3 days off a week and still no fucking time for vidya

Attached: 1543175885779.png (480x351, 161K)

About 5-7 with 12+ on weekends if I'm not doing housework or volunteer shit

>dude nothing in life matter so I'm just gonna sit on my ass all day lmao

I wish people would stop confusing hedonism for nihilism.

Who says you have to breed?

enlist, chair force is full of exNEETs nowadays and getting a desk job is easy as fuck
The exchange is that you lose about ten weeks of sanity but everything after that is a cakewalk unless you pick a job with actual work

I don't.

You realize the vast majority of shitty relationships you hear women complain about are due to people in situations like this who literally don't care anywhere near as much as you do and continue to do whatever they want right?

Most likely his mom and dad.

So your grades suck, I take it?

Your fucking right man, thank you

My last set of grades were lectures I took in grad school, and my GPA was in the 3.7-3.8 range. I've literally never once been asked about these grades, because all employers and academic institutions care about are publications, actual skills and recommendations from respected PIs.

retard spotted
also, cope.

>have job doing QA work on video games
>come home and play video games

so about 16 hours a day

Doing things that feel good for hours is compensating for another area of your life that sucks. Playing vidya is fine for 1 hour tops. Anything beyond that is escapism as a 25+ yr old. Be honest with the other areas of your life and try and change them, the desire to NEET goes away suddenly.

What job?

Time to colonize, user.

Attached: cutie.jpg (600x600, 33K)

The funniest part about this is giving away quarter on donations. Whoever made this was making full use of "liberal" in his liberal arts degree.

I work from home so i still get about 5 or 6 hours vidya time after work. 2comfy4me

No wonder why the modern games sucks ass.

By not having a social life

Attached: D30418FE-A7F3-4238-8683-B5A80ED958E6.png (500x285, 157K)

NEET here, do I go: Job Corps, Chair Force, or back to part-time wage-cucking?
I'd chose to go back to trade school and pick up another trade if I had the cash

Attached: 1457854776520.jpg (599x452, 44K)

Married neet here. I play so much less vidja than I would like. I don't play nearly enough. I play vidja but not nearly enough. I spend more time browsing the internet (Yea Forums) in my free time. And when my spouse is home I'm spending time with them even though we could be playing some games. I'm such a shit handler of time

No longer one at the moment but really it depends, early on it was an hour or two and the rest was for other hobbies, when works went to shit, I spent all my free times playing video games, which is usually 4 or 5 hours.

Attached: 3.jpg (852x480, 17K)

You wouldn't see racism even if it stared at you into the mirror.

Wake up at 5am
At work by 6:30am
Work till 3pm
Home by 3:15pm
Get /fit/ between 3:30 - 4:30pm
Shower and then start dinner, done by 5:30-6pm
From 6pm till about 10pm is whatever time, gaming, drawing or just doing stuff like laundry and cleaning.
Bed by 10pm and repeat.

imagine referring to something as a waste of time while being apart of modern day slavery. whatever gives you purpose bros

itt project to make my existence feel meaningful

BLEACHED

Ps shes half white anyway

I have to agree with this, I used to play games all the time, nowadays I actually make things, physical things, for fun. You learn vastly more, and vastly more useful skills when you apply yourself to the real, physical world. It's still fun to create things. I wish I'd spent those thousands and thousands of hours gaming on something worthwhile.

Is your family any extremely racist or why are you afraid of their reaction?

I have about 4 or 5 hours of free time at night but Im always really lethargic after work so I find it hard to play games (or do anything really)

Well, I am considering having children, and black people have lower IQs, so I feel like I'd be giving my kids a bad start

Sorry you got stuck in such a shitty arrangement.

What do you mean by this?

Fuck off, /pol/. You will never end my jungle fever.

Working is a waste of time.

Probably 1 or 2 hours a night

My routine is get home, make supper, eat by 730, shower, sex with the wife, at my PC by 930 latest

8 hours of work, 5 minuts from home, with shifts.
Aside from when I have nights I can easily play 3-4 hours while still having time for my other 2 hobbies

7-9 hours depending on how much work we got
i have to work on weekends too sometimes

you have sex every day of the week? how young are you user

I get 3-4 days off depending on the week, just doing heavy gaming sessions on those days until I get bored again.

Attached: cookie.gif (500x325, 371K)

>Hours per day:
I'm probably averaging about 55 mins a day if I try to spread my weekly playtime across all seven days of the week.
>How do you manage work and vidya?:
I honestly just really don't anymore. I work consistent 12 hour days and pretty much sleep, go to work, sleep go to work and repeat until I have a day off. When I do have days off I usually sleep binge for about 18 to 20 hours. I'm always so nervous and exhausted I can only keep either sleeping or working.

I've got so many fucking games in my backlog I want to just sit down and play for a good couple of hours.

Attached: 50977148_793531234335086_3488684191485365782_n.jpg (427x427, 78K)

Every 3rd day at least

28, trying for a kid

I don't work and I play 3-5 hours a day, don't really do anything else all day.

How in the hell do you manage to put yourself in that situation? Can you not achieve just a 40 hour week?

Do you work retail or hospitality?

Ive worked both, first as a chef in resturants, and then as a manager in a supermarket

Killed me. 70-90 hour weeks fuck up your body and mind

Thanks fuck i got out. Working an easy 45 hours now as a data analyst for 3x the pay

On a work day it can be up to about 6 hours if I'm into it enough. Otherwise probably like 2-4 on average.

Time isn't really the issue, I have more than enough time, it's the motivation to play in the first place that's missing for me.

Attached: 1550987340899.jpg (639x492, 39K)

>I dont have a job but my asian wife is a fulltime job
My Azn GF *increases* my Vidya time by doing my chores and cooking my meals.
Please tell me you just got a shit one and not that they transform after marriage.

Attached: 1566369352346m.jpg (819x1024, 88K)

I been a NEET for God knows how long, got a job 2 months ago and ever since only played a few phone games. Heres what i realized:
>Gaming has become very stale and didn't actually bring me joy for several years. Replacing it with work actually didn't change much about how i feel during the day. I just replaced one method of wasting the day away with another one.
>Yea Forums is my main source of entertainment anyway
Having to wake up on time is basically the only downside from this switch

Maybe 6 or 7 hours a couple days a week. I have other more fulfilling hobbies and I feel bad for the hamsters stuck in the "videogames aren't a waste of time wheel, and are the epitome of dopamine experience". I play a soccer and paint miniatures and not only do they make me happy in the moment, but happy for a time afterwords as well. Much more fulfilling.

1 hour a day top :c

>Experiencing art made by human beings has the same value as slaving away at menial tasks.

Attached: 1568524383157.jpg (412x500, 105K)

Realistically on weekdays I can afford to play about 3 hours of games when I get home

Trust fund yuppies.

>Search for immortality? No.

This is where you are wrong. Literally this and defeating entropy should be humanity's goal as an species.

I just play at work, because as a project manager I have no real responsibilities.

Same. I'm an engineer at a textile plant planning production.

12 hours shifts, lots of cash, zero time for vidya.

I'm staying there a few more years until I get enoug experience to become a freelance consultant.

Well well well, would you look at that, a worthwhile opinion on Yea Forums.

>wojakposter
discarded

>be neet
>have all the time and means in the world to play almost every video game I want
>can't enjoy any of them because of feelings of loneliness and lack of meaning
>when I try to get back into society my panic attacks made me pass out when I'm 10m outside my house
Ngl I deeply envy you wagies

Attached: C5rdZk6UYAEIpf6.jpg (1200x756, 77K)

Three 12 hour shifts, my one five hour shift ends with a weekly family dinner at my parents' place.

I play about thirty minutes of vidya before work tho it's mostly the 3DS on the shitter. Then I play for about an hour after I get home.

On my days off I play about ten hours worth.

You mad this white boy finna fuck your sis, nigger?

>Modern video games
>Art
Lol
Also my job isnt menial

Work for 8 hours.

By the time I do all my shit like train-spend time with the wife and rest it is about 10 in the evening. If lucky on average I get about 2 or 2 and a half hours of me time. Usually masturbate and/or game during that time.

I dread the lack of freedom I will have when the kid comes.

>2 hours wasted in commute every day

Attached: 1459555626800.jpg (3500x4143, 393K)

Vidya, porn, anime, movies, browsing Yea Forums are 80% feel-good dopamine releasing activities. The amount of hours we do that for is directly related to how much our lives suck.

Entertainment as a cherry on top = Good
Entertainment to try to feel good = Bad
That's what I think. I'm trying to figure it all out.

these threads make me feel good about currently being a neet. i do nothing but video games and internet all day. but that may change with extreme wagecucking soon

There is a reason they are unanimously ranked as some of the least attractive women.
I hope you like roast beef anaon

I don't adore working. However I don't think being a NEET for years would do me well either. Are you starting work because you were told to, or by your own will?

I'm a Wagecuck that's also on their final semester in University. I have almost no time.

After work I really can only squeeze in 2-3 hours before I get tired. After classes are a bit better but not by much.

A couple of hours if I wanna play some or I just watch Anime.

I work 40 hours at night per week so I do get a lot of time to finish games.

Pic related I finished all of them. It's quite easy you just can't play RPGs much anymore.

Attached: 3644737171.jpg (1000x1333, 360K)

>same
at least i can read books and improve myself while on the train/bus r-right?

this, browsing Yea Forums isn't though

>>I work security graveyard so 85% of my shift is spent playing video games. 15% is spent walking around.

Go into that jungle a d carry out a wife

Weekdays I usually get between 4 and 6, staying up later than I should, since I work 10 hour days.
On the weekends I can do anywhere from 9 to 12, unless I'm hanging out with friends or visiting my parents.

I do 12 hour shifts, which reaches 15 hours once you factor in waking up, showering, getting dressed, an hour commute each way, so i dont play on days i work, when i dont work i can play as long as i want, but i get burned out after 4-5 hours, i guess i need a new game. WoW has been fun, but ive reached level 30 now, and im not sure if i want to keep grinding it

>part time
>7/8hrs?

I work 8hrs a day, 2 hours break and it takes me 40 mins to commute by car. And I define myself a full-timer.

If your family is worth having in your life, they'll support you having a healthy relationship.

If they reject you, wife her a d make a bunch of half-breeds out of spite.

I guess 2 on average, sometimes 3, often only 1.
You put your ass on the chair and play. Plus mobile timewasters while you wait public transportation.

>public transportation
Grow up

>got promoted to a salary position
>the job itself is nice but management is a little pushy
>keep implying I should stay late even though I can do the job in 40 hours a week
>want me to go some conference only giving me a day notice and it takes place on my busiest day
Being a corporate drone stinks. I think I'm gonna no show the conference. F these niggas.

>had a 2 week vacation approved
>went back to work after 1 week because I got bored
If work is more fun than vidya is that good or bad?

I work anything from 6-8 hours on a normal shift, 5 days a week. Some days I don't play games at all, and just read or do stuff with my girlfriend. Sometimes I'll play a few hours before work. Sometimes I'll spend pretty much a whole day playing, if I've got a day off. I think if you take the view that "I must clock x hours on my games today" then you're basically just working an unpaid job at that point, even if you do find it fun. There needs to be more in life than just work and games, although some here would try and tell you otherwise. Finding balance is key and helps you enjoy your time playing games more.

if only i had that one picture about traffic and how much space 100 people take by cars/bikes/bus

Climbing the corporate ladder has benefits and drawbacks. I personally think it destroys people's spirits minds and bodies. I'd rather be poorer but more at peace.

bit of both. ive been neet since december, just want to have more money for shit and leave the house more

just that you dont know any better my dude

Aren't you worried about long-term plans or anything? Don't you fear the day NEETdom doesn't feel good anymore?

>Excellent with money
>Donations

Yeah I wanted to see how far I could climb but the way my bosses are I know that could never be me. I'm very good at analytical stuff but they want me to be someone I'm not. Schmoozing at some gay conference is the last thing I'd want to do. I could take over my parents shop and live in their small ass town in buttfuck nowhere. It's becoming more tempting by the day.

it already doesnt feel "good", but at least im not a slave for the boomers and jews and have unlimited free time

That seems like a weird opinion, what is wrong with feeling good?

You're aware of what feels good and what doesn't. The decision is yours. If you want my opinion: Milk your corporate job for money (no attachment) then move into buttfuck nowhere (lower prices) and start a family.

Work 9/5. Play around 30 min before work (something portable), 4-6 hours after work. Saturday is usually my "sit at home and play vidya for 14 hours" day.

I now spend more time playing mobile gacha games than actual big releases or even indies. I have Bluestacks on my PC just to fucking play Marvel Onions Force, Galaxy of Heroes etc.

Attached: 1568736540938.png (1102x967, 501K)

>People on Yea Forums actually play these garbage ass casino tier games

I would rather not play video games at all

Attached: sgO41Tu.png (458x357, 226K)

I was gonna stick it out till the spring then decide. Most likely will go with the small town. I already have a place lined up there and I'd have a lot of land to start gardening and living a simple existence. That's the dream. Easy living and being around family.

My negroes.

Nothing wrong with feeling good. My point is our lives should feel good at base, while doing nothing. Neutral at worst. Vidya/porn/Yea Forums are easy ways to feel good even if your life sucks, and I think that's a trap.

It’s simple humans have a biological desire to live. If you are going to be alive regardless for the next six decades then why not feel better rather than feel worse? Suicide would be the most optimal solution as you are right nothing carries over when you die but a super majority of people will not commit suicide. Just because a solution is second best doesn’t mean it’s worthless.

The most vidya i ever played was in college, then as a wagie

I'm sorry user, but when you're waking up at 6:30am and getting home at 6:30pm you just can't be fucked playing games that require brain power.

Oh man, I want to do that too. I want it so much. I hope you strike a sweet balance and lead a fulfilling life, user, because if you can do it then it means I can do it as well.

Again, I would rather not play video games at all.

Attached: 1532423350288.jpg (960x960, 104K)

Those boomers and jews you are afraid of working for have money and power, of which you don't have much. Isn't NEETdom the spot where they want you to be?

I thought it was called skindentation?

You ever considered that even if you are earning bottom/entry tier pay, you're still helping yourself? It's money in your pocket that you can do whatever you want with, even if it's just a few hundred bucks a month. Presumably right now you must be draining money from someone else, wether that's your family or the state, or both. If it's family I can't imagine you feel good about not giving anything material back. If you're in the small minority of trust fund NEET's then good for you, but I doubt it somehow.

Your life must be pretty awesome if you feel good while doing nothing, I personally feel bored when that happens, and I dislike that.

I want my life to be that way. I think it's possible. Nothing wrong with entertainment, but imagine not even needing it.

>unlimited free time
That was the absolute fucking worst part of being a NEET for me. It could very well be different for a lot of people, but having nothing but free time to do whatever I want with no obligations made nothing feel worth doing. Having a job hasn't even changed the actual 'spare time' I have to do shit I like, since I definitely spent 8+ hours every day as a NEET bored out of my fucking mind and trying to while away the time mindlessly. At least now if I mindlessly waste time it's relaxing instead of suicidal-thoughts inducing.

no, they want me to be a low paid wageslave

im holding out for a good paying job, its the only way ill consider wageslaving. my family knows this. options are relatively scarce but ive done it before

I'm personally fine with entertainment, makes for something good to talk with people, and doubles as a nice way to learn about their tastes.

I work 7 1/2-9hrs a day, come home, usually try to get some chores, be it laundry or dishes, cleaned up, then have 4-5 hours for gaming if I didn't make plans that evening. I even have band practice twice a week, and still have no problem finding time for vidya. I know this is all part of the wagie meme, but some of you sound like your parents didn't teach you basic time management.

Why would a good paying job hire a lazy, picky twat like you over someone who has a CV that proves they can work continuously?

It is possible for any of us to do it. If the opportunity comes along take it and don't look back. Let's get out of the rat race.

Not the guy you replied to, but:
So working for them makes it better ?
Doubt
Its not about the money, it's about how much money you earn for how much slavery, since even you have to admit: Entry jobs are usually more fucked, one way or another
I get what you're saying, but still don't really get the attitude: Without a job, you still have all the other "problems" in life (+ 1 probably for compensating the job) like family, friends, shopping, hobbies, going out, getting shit done. I have no fucking idea how some people get this done while working more than half the day

And btw: I don't defend being a Neet, its not admirable anyway, but some of your counter arguments make it sound like bait, "just be yourself to get out of it" and such

>im holding out for a good paying job, its the only way ill consider wageslaving
Well good luck with that with any large gaps in your employment history. hit the nail on the head.

I work 4 days on, 3 days off, used to spend a ton of time playing vidya on the weekends, but honestly, I realized I wasn't enjoying it anymore. My favourite thing was competitive online games, but there aren't any good ones with active communities anymore.

So I don't actually play video games that much, if a new game comes out that interests me a lot I play it but beyond that I don't play them.

Sometimes a few hours after work, sometimes none at all. Sometimes I find a new awesome game and stay up playing it for too long on a Friday or Saturday night. I don't see the need to "manage" work and video games, they're a hobby. If you feel like it's a chore to make time to play them, maybe you should pick up a new hobby or try a new genre of game, or maybe there are other aspects of your life that need change.

we shall see, i'm in the pipeline now for such a job. ive worked for them before but the hr are cunts, they have it out for me

2-3. I can play more if it's a day where I don't have to work out or catch up on sleep.

I was super used to playing for 6 or more per day so it felt weird at first. Now I only get to do that on Sundays.

>stayed up all night again

Attached: 1515460595489.png (602x456, 89K)

>hr are cunts, they have it out for me
Well no shit retard, you've either quit or were fired before already.

Like 4
Work when I can, play when I can, etc

I only work 3 days a week and get 4 days off

Attached: 1568156412275.jpg (700x697, 35K)

I did. But then I also came to the greater conclusion that literally everything is a waste of time in the grand scheme of things. May as well play vidya.

Trying way too hard to be an ebin normalfag when youre here asking v on advice because youre too stupid and racist.

I leave work, come home, make some food and a coffee, check mail, and sit down to play. You know, normal stuff
>I try to play
here's your mistake. Play when you feel like playing

Attached: Clipboard02.jpg (650x566, 51K)

I am lucky to get 1-2 hours

I'm slowly moving from playing vidya to vidya gamedev. I have nothing to show for it yet, but I do enjoy learning to draw on my tablet.

Not him but youre such a spineless pussy holy shit. Clearly it an issue cause not only did tou ask online but youre contesting it despite the fact you asked for help.

I wouldnt call you racist but youre definitely heavily biased and thats gonna fuck shit up. If you cant look past something so trivial youll never be happy. At least try it and fuck up, rather than living and wondering forever. But first stop being such a spineless cuck

>work 8 hours 5 days a week
>labor intensice job
>supporting my family
>every morning my mom irons my clothes and makes me breakfast and lunch and thanks me for holding on
>so tired
>have plantar issues that make walking painful
>no time to see a foot doctor
>so tired of the hamster wheel, want to rest by my family needs me
>feel like this wilk be my life forever
What do i do. What can i pursue?

tell your family to get a job

My mom has chronic arthritis and narapthy.

My sister just recently gor a wagie job but i can't leave yet. Even so what the hell do i do. Im 25

Ask your boss for a day off so you can see a doctor?

0 yesterday
Between work, exercise, cooking dinner and working on my art commissions I had no time for game, it fucking sucks

Will try to do some Smash or something tonight at least for 30 mins

All this self projection

Some weeks, I play an hour or two every day and go ham on the weekends, sometimes I don't touch vidya for weeks. But that's mostly because I also do other things as well.

It kind of helps actually, this way I only play the shit I really really enjoy.

Attached: 1466260724439.jpg (640x426, 37K)

I used to manage 3-4 on weekdays, 8-10 on weekends, now I barely manage 5 a week due to having a newborn

i was full neet for about 8 years after i finished school, did a year in a decent entry level job and now i'm quite comfortable in a slightly better job within the same company.
as long as you interview well you can get them to ignore downsides of your resume.
i still miss being neet but having lots of disposable income is nice too.

>nihilism
>not a worthless opinion
Back to red.dit

I have 6 hours a day for fapping, vidya, and reading eroge.

Working 4 days a week leaves me plenty of time for gaming. I’ve developed this really weird habit where I like to play singleplayer/story focused games primarily during the day so I’ll wake up at like 6am on my days off to play. Super comfy for some reason and you get the sense of accomplishment for waking up early.

Based user, there's nothing better than waking up really fucking early on a weekend and have a game beaten by the afternoon.

American here, as long as you don't work 40hrs in a week you're considered part time employee, so managers try to get you to work 30-38hrs every week, so you can have an 8hr shift as long as your weekly total don't exceed 40hrs

congrats user

It's not any more worthless than your existence.

you'll grow up eventually

Okay I'll bite, what's your beef with nihilism?

But shitposting on Yea Forums isn't, sour grapes fox?

>only 3 days off
fuck you

Under my current circumstances I doubt that.