Why do people think Goku can never get into Smash? I do think his chances of being playable are like less than 0.01%...

Why do people think Goku can never get into Smash? I do think his chances of being playable are like less than 0.01%, but to say that he's impossible is ignorant.
>B-But Sakurai said he'll never be playable!
Sakurai also said that Ridley was too big, and look at where we are now. If Goku isn't added into this Smash, he will get in eventually. His immense popularity can't be ignored forever...

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PushDustIn/status/1172310044550914048?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed&ref_url=https://dotesports.com/fgc/news/masahiro-sakurai-reaffirms-that-super-smash-bros-ultimate-will-not-feature-goku
youtube.com/watch?v=DNpBwU3PTX8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Why do people think Goku can never get into Smash?
because he's a manga and anime character not a videogame character. He has been in many videogames but that's not enough, the character must have originated from one.

You're 100% right user!
HE'S IN

Attached: 13526670573598.jpg (1200x1200, 125K)

Because Sakurai came out and said multiple times that only video game characters get in.
He even reassured this like last week.
Ridley was too big for sm4sh. they couldn't even get ice climber in that bitch.

>He even reassured this like last week.
Source?
Not trying to be an ass I just honestly haven't seen that
It would be the literal one rule about who can, and can't get into Smash brothers. All the other rules are just madeup fanwank

There have been literally two actual honest to god rules for Smash fighters: Originate from a game, and appear on a Nintendo console.
>but Ridley
The only obstacle Ridley faced was difficulty making a playable design. Completely different from licensing a multimedia character.
>but a new director
If Smash got a new director, there is no way they'd hire someone retarded enough to add Goku.

Attached: sakurai vs goku.jpg (1022x718, 106K)

Because Sakurai has stated several times it's videogames only
Because breaking that rule would open an entirely new can of worms for choosing future rosters that no one would ever want to deal with
Because Goku started out as a joke suggestion to make fun of retards like you before Poe's Law came into effect
Quit fucking talking about Goku

Attached: 1567350939341.jpg (638x633, 32K)

twitter.com/PushDustIn/status/1172310044550914048?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed&ref_url=https://dotesports.com/fgc/news/masahiro-sakurai-reaffirms-that-super-smash-bros-ultimate-will-not-feature-goku
Sakurai said it at TGS 5 days go.

>ignorant
how ironic

Lucario also originated outside of a game.

Why Goku when we can get someone stronger and better than him like Superman?

But Pokemon was a Video game series before it was a anime so by technicality he is available. Even if his first appearance was a movie.

He only said Smash Ultimate won't feature Goku. He could still be playable in a future Smash game.

Goku has starred in more games than animes now. He's a video game character at this point.

>he is being this dense
If we're pulling this shit Lucario first appeared in PMD.

Do you really want this shit in Smash?
youtube.com/watch?v=DNpBwU3PTX8

Video game
Video game
Not manga
Video game
Stick to Jstars faggot

>and appear on a Nintendo console.

>who is Cloud
>who is Joker

you are a moron

>Roy is a Smash Bros. character

Imagine being presented with overwhelming evidence to the contrary and still maintaining your opinion

>PMD
I forget about the mystery dungeon games.
That came out a year prior to the movie he starred in so Lucario is 100% a video game character.
You are correct.

His character originated in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. Then a movie. Then Diamond and Pearl. Then the TV show.

Sakurai literally said specifically that Goku will never be in smash. Not even like Ridley where there was just some bullshit excuse, he just said no, flat out.

These animefags will continue defending their character no matter what...

The only thing that needs to be done is to ignore them and let them auto-BTFO themselves if they continue being this retarded.

He can always change his mind. Stop being so ignorant. You think you're so smart, don't you?

DUM ME WANT DARTH VADER MEET HOMER SIMPSONS AT HOGWARTS

Attached: 65308741_2083573991946447_8775949122178127712_n[1].jpg (750x750, 40K)

5 times he said he won't include non-videogame characters.

Fucking FIVE times. Still thinks your shit character has a chance, lmao.

Support another character, there's still time for redemption, or face absolute BTFO.

And we all know what his word is worth

I know a lot of people are just baiting ITT but if you legitimately believe Goku has a chance to get into Smash, seek help immediately. Please. I'm begging you.

>actually believing masahiro"brawl will be the last game you guys!" sakurai
>actually believing masahiro"smash 4 will be the last this time I swaer!" sakurai
>actually believing masahiro"there won't be DLC" sakurai

Attached: 9200bcec9503cefd451d21e6b5d3a452eefd7a1f_hq.jpg (419x400, 28K)

Goku is highly requested like how Banjo Kazooie were, but he's as likely as Shrek and Homer Simpson

Attached: ECqvNDRW4AUAz_1.jpg (800x450, 149K)

>Source.
>Source.
>Source.

After so many years, I haven't seen a non-videogame character getting in, and the official word of Sakurai himself should be more than enough...

But if he wants to go back on his word, good for you... But you are living in the worst timeline right now...

Just don't get suicidal for something already fucking announced beforehand.