What makes this game the most memorable of the GTA series?

What makes this game the most memorable of the GTA series?

Attached: GTA_SA1[1].jpg (2048x1536, 518K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SdRjHOumXjE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Its not. V is the best and most memorable GTA.

most quotable
best chars
best radio

Zoomer detected.

>know almost every song on every radio by heart
>can't name a single song on iv or v

those niggers were funny

It's actually GTAO.

It was the last one that wasn't shit.

Attached: Sekiro - San Andreas edition.webm (640x358, 2.84M)

The time it released was the catalyst
>Far enough into the series that virtually everyone had heard of it by the time it released
>Had multiple releases on several platforms

GTA SA has an arguably better map than V. I say this on the premise that I can take you to wherever you want in SA without using them map, but can't do the same in V because the whole city looks the same.

Its single player is still talked about to this day in media, meanwhile V, IV, VC, and III are simply not whatsoever.

>the whole city looks the same
i.e. I did not play the game as much as SA

>going through all that effort with the character models but not changing the boss name
1/10

Attached: Super gapinghole64.jpg (750x856, 53K)

Fuck you for making me laugh my dick off at this stupid shit

Shit nigga, I don't count hours. I played the story of each game once, I don't know how much time I spent just driving around in each one.

I know for sure that you did not spend that much time in V, because you most likely played SA as a kid or teenager, you obviously did not like V, and story mode doesn't encourage driving around because there's fuckall to do in SP.

funny characters
good music
plenty of content
I'd go as far as to say it's still the best open world game of all time

>I'd go as far as to say it's still the best game of all time
ftfy

Home

There was more variety
I love being able to fight black niggas in Los Santos and drive to hilly San Fierro and kill asian niggas
Shit like makes me wish the next GTA will have variety like this. GTA 5 got boring so fast because there wasn't that much to do after you beat the campaign and Online just became a grinding shit fest. I love games where you can explore different parts of the world. GTA 5 fuckin sucked ass with that.

Is where I wanna be

I got it free for downloading Rockstar's spyware, is the version they're giving out a gimped one? I heard that it had some songs taken out and isn't moddable

Attached: 1505225758614.png (422x357, 161K)

Just downgrade to the 1.0 version, you can find how by using Google.

Steam version, Xbox 360, PS3, and Mobile all
suck ass. I recommend finding a OG Xbox one. Best one.

took everything good about 3 and VC and made it better in every way. its just that good.

shit i can still remember waiting until after school to pick it up.

What makes him so memorable, Yea Forums?

Attached: BigSmoke-GTASA.jpg (425x651, 126K)

i did the other day actually.
i gotta pull out the beast, but i never played the XB version, only PS2 and PC.

shit, remember when SA was a PS2 exclusive?

Liberty City has the mafia, the russian mafia, the triads, the jamaicans, the bikers and the jews. Liberty City is Kino. SA is the pleb filter. VC bros always welcome, just keep those damn Haitians the fuck out.

>SA is the pleb filter.
lmao 3 is pleb filter, 4 is pleb filter, CTW is pleb filter, TLATD is pleb filter. SA is a pleb magnet.

Shitty memes from 8 year olds and there aren't any good characters in the game. SA fanboys just entered cheats and dicked around. They didn't actually play the game.

I meant to say SA was the pleb choice. In my mind I thought of it like it exposed the plebs. My bad.

We are reaching levels of cope that shouldn't even be possible.

This, there's a reason why shit like Saints Rows is popular with SAbabbies.

Because it was actually representative of real life. All the other GTAs even 3 with the mafia who actually existed was dramatised but this boyz n the hood shit was actually happening irl with drive bys and heated gang wars back in the 90s drug epidemic.

>In my mind I thought of it like it exposed the plebs. My bad.
Nah, it's cool. The game came out in the around the mid-2000s (2004) when every little shit had a PS2.

IVfags begone. Muh realism killed the series.

>GTAIV's realism killed the serie-

Attached: GTAIV Explosion.webm (1280x720, 2.72M)

>Muh realism killed the series.
Nah, it's the lmao niggas with jetpacks robbing banks and shiet that killed it. 3 is the purest GTA.

if GTA4 had any of the chaotic cheats from the prior games it would have been the GOAT, its a pain in the ass to have to download multiple mods for something the other ones had native

>Because it was actually representative of real life.
Only the LA riots and the bad guys being corrupt cops know abused their power, the rest of the game was every early 90s black crime movie blended into one.

3 had over the top shit too

I usually just enter cheats and dick around between missions
>there aren't any good characters in the game
Fuck you man Ryder was pretty good until R* pretty much forgot about him

Attached: 1545885543338.jpg (294x387, 14K)

>the most memorable
That's Vice City, kid.

>using cheats in video games

Attached: 1568363508059.jpg (800x800, 96K)

>3 was realistic
i see you never actually played the game, based

>3 had over the top shit too
Yeah, and most of it was kept either as side content or the rare missions.

why did you feel the need to comment on something you know absolutely nothing about?

Grove Street.

Cheats are söy repellent.

Two number 9s

Zoomers spotted.

Attached: gta-3-screenshot-01.jpg (1920x1080, 1.53M)

The point is that it had it. IV is so afraid of fun that it didn't even have any planes
>muh serious gritty atmosphere

was realistic
Nowhere in my post. GTA 3 is the purest GTA because it cut to the chase instead of shoving halfassed stats or dating simulators or any of that shit.

The late 80s early 90s crack epidemic was very similar to what was portrayed in the game with the gang violence and stuff.

>>muh serious gritty atmosphere
It's better than what came after it.

Attached: GTA 3.jpg (1600x1200, 583K)

III is atmopshere kino.

Attached: gta3atmosphere.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

>3 is the purest GTA
move over faggot

Attached: 1518833473297.jpg (1024x768, 288K)

3 has top-view too sweaty. :)

>subdued "My mother's my sister!" in the distance

how the fuck can nostalgiafags seriously act like this game is better than V? v is a massive improvement in literally every single way

youtu.be/SdRjHOumXjE

gta3 alpha looked based

>literally

>mashing X to sprint with that sluggish ass movement
Into the trash

Is it even possible to beat GTA3 with ped riot and armed peds enabled? It wouldn't be so bad if they didnt all get molotovs and RPGs

Attached: 1367429368329.gif (350x272, 1.41M)

I can't make it to the shitter without some Leone cocksucker blowing my shit up with an automatic shotgun.

Is GTAO any fun now? Is there still a fucktonload of loading screens? Is there stuff to do in the open world or is it all instanced heists and pvp? Is the pvp fun? etc.
I've been enjoying Red dead online, but it's getting a bit old. I havent played GTAV since PC release and wonder if its different. I dont care if the grind is massive, I just want to know if its fun to play for a few days/weeks.

What is this build called and how do I achieve it?

GTA free roam is fun and able to make money but a grind like anything in the game.