The best Call of Duty game. Why couldn't the magic of World at War ever be recaptured?

The best Call of Duty game. Why couldn't the magic of World at War ever be recaptured?

Attached: 189018765293.jpg (1280x720, 379K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YQIVyrYKDnU?t=8s
youtube.com/watch?v=F-Uin3mj4mk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kys

Because they had balls. Shit like WWII or BFV are so generic.

It wasn't even in the top 3 COD games at the time of release

The best CoD game was UO.

CoD2 > CoD4 > MW2 > WaW > WWII > BOII

Modern Warfare (2019) is going to take the top spot.

All the cod ww2 games glorified the fuck out of communist Russia. Yet they don't have the balls to add in a German campaign, because they were the """"bad guys""""". Yet America bombed the fuck out of Europeans citizens. But the joos. Remember the 6 million! I liked cod 2. But it's still a very kosher representation of ww2

Attached: 1568375364479.jpg (667x936, 193K)

based

WaW has speeches from Hitler in the German levels and in the multiplayer.
youtu.be/YQIVyrYKDnU?t=8s
No one would have the balls to do this today.

SP
CoD4>CoD2>BO>UO>1>WaW>3>MW2
MP
UO>3>WaW>2>BO>MW>MW2

Attached: autism.jpg (512x512, 50K)

is that edited?

No

Best campaign imo

Pretty sure both South Park games used Hitler clips

Oh wow, I was just having nostalgia over this game today. Fun times. Also, Reznov was based.

bruh

Cod 4 has an unimaginably bad SP campaign that MW2 improved upon in every possible way. 2 was not even 4 hours long.

SP
1 >UO > BO > 2 >MW2 > WaW > 3 = 4

Attached: jh342525.png (1820x1138, 138K)

Nu-MW is unironically pretty good

t. guy who hasn't enjoyed a COD game since 4/WAW

>that MW2 improved upon in every possible way
did we play the same game? every level that wasn't on in the US of A was garbage that fell face first into the realism meme so hard that they doubled your HP on Vet to balance for it. The games a fucking mess carried hard by its Red Dawn setting

>normal sized house dog somehow insta kills an entire platoon of armed soldiers

>mp_harbor
>sound of grenades hitting the ground intensifies
I want to go back, 1/UO was peak call of duty

MW2 was the best one, WaW closely follows just for the kickass 4 player campaign mode.

With how out there CoD got after MW3 I'm surprised they never tried that

shit was so good. growing up my mom never let me play M rated games, so I would just spend the night at friend's houses staying up all night playing zombies with strangers on the internet. fucking amazing memories i wouldnt trade for anything

>Glorifies communist russia
Dude it constantly uses western tropes about the soviet union being bad and even went as far as copying the whole "the man with the rifle shoots, the man without the rifle follows" from enemy at the gates that is blatant anti-comunist propaganda followed by the common misinterpretation of the order 227, showing comissars shooting soldiers from retreating from a failed attack.
The only way COD could be more anti-comunist if it also used the whole "the germans lost because of the winter and not because of soviet superior production" trope that western "history buffs" love so much.

t. Ivan

t. Slave of western capitalist propaganda

fo real nig
youtube.com/watch?v=F-Uin3mj4mk

yeah they had it right with the edgy nitty gritty of BF1 only to go Barbie in WWII

not that I'm complaining the core gameplay is good and I like playing dress up but it lacks variety in maps and drip feeding content and updates - overall pretty barebone

Play Black Ops, both the main characters of the Russian campaign for WaW get screwed.

United Offensive was the best cod, sorry zoomer faggot.

Act Man leave

>the germans didn't lose because of shitty pozzed leadership

>The germans had good leadership, specially early on before Hitler fired/promoted away from the field all but his bootlickers, the problem was that, as in all german wars, that germany does not have the manpower or the manufacturing power to win long,dragged on wars against other european powers. Germany needs a quick and deciseve victory, otherwise its just a loosing battle.
WW2 was already lost by the germans by 42, if not late 41. it was just a matter of time.

This man gets it.
Those Ardennes levels were A material.

didn't mean to greentext

test

Arise from your grave.

Treyarch sold out