Doom Guy vs entire 40k Imperium of Man Space Marines. Who would win?

Doom Guy vs entire 40k Imperium of Man Space Marines. Who would win?

Attached: D2C3D6B8-0DE0-458C-9956-5D718F922940.jpg (744x470, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dragonball.fandom.com/wiki/Pikkon
youtu.be/9-gSJW3sHXE
youtube.com/watch?v=o_2QhdLuzkU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Enough or this gay shit, post cute eldar girls.

dude I love doomguy but he doesn't stand a chance against the entire imperium

In game stats?
Doom Guy. Space marines actually aren't that hard to kill by just shooting them with bullets for a short amount of time. Especially in the table top game they're squishy as fuck.

In a story/novel? Space marines are the ultimate Mary Sue characters, they will always win in literally any situation because of shit writers and plot armor.

Doom Guy loses very badly.

Attached: MOLOC.jpg (680x880, 132K)

>Space marines are the ultimate Mary Sue characters, they will always win in literally any situation because of shit writers and plot armor.
So have you never heard of Genestealers or something?

Doom Guy loses instantly. His whole shtick is demon slaying. If he gets shot it won't fuel his rage, if he actually does kill a non-demon it won't regenerate his health. He'll just die normally to another human being because he doesn't have the rage to fight them.

>Enough or this gay shit, post cute eldar girls.
But you just said enough of this gay shit

He'd get fucked up by an unnamed primaris

sometimes a small number of individual space marines will job to an enemy to show how strong they are, the classic "vegeta" technique.

I mean that space marines, particularly Ultra Marines as a whole are Mary Sues. Kind of like how if you watch an American war movie, individual soldiers can die but the US military will definitely win in the end.

Cute elf girls are the cutest.

What about the armies spawned by the Chaos gods and the daemons?

>Space Marine
>normal human being
Space marines are less human-like than fucking cyberdemons

Attached: main-qimg-bee6003d9da1ff5ac2bd83297dfbecdf[1].jpg (500x516, 80K)

Doom Marine jobs. Doom Guy from the lore could probably solo the entire setting.

You realize there’s trillions of souls in the imperium of man? Doom guy is good but not that good.

Didn't mean to quote.

OP specified only the space marines, though. He's not fighting the entire imperium.

>it's a doom guy vs anything from warhammer thread again
CAN.
YOU.
FUCKING.
STOP.
WITH.
THIS.
SHIT.
HOLY FUCKING SHIT YOU FUCKING CANCEROUS NIGGER FAGGOT.
WE'VE HAD THIS THREAD A BILLION TIMES ALREADY, AND THE ANSWER IS ALWAYS THE FUCKING SAME
KILL YOURSELF JESUS CHRIST I WANT YOU TO DROWN IN YOUR OWN VOMIT.

>Ultramarines
>Mary sues
Being the vanilla poster boys doesn't make them mary sues. They still have plenty of issues even as Primaris.
Sure you have particular named guys like Marneus but even then his claim to fame is killing an Avatar of Khaine, which pretty much anybody can do. And even then, the Swarmlord literally cut off all his limbs and had to be force fed an entire Command Squad just so he could escape, and EVEN THEN the Swarmlord still kept ripping the Ultramarines a new asshole.
Necrons say "No."

Is this to decide who is the most obnoxious yet non full blown faggot fanbase on Yea Forums?

You mean like every fucking space marine in M41? What the fuck? I know Doomguy is some ultimate bad motherhubbard but he'd be crushed like a bug. If the circumstances are right he might finish off a weaker chapter halfway through but thats that, he'd be overwhelmed by supersoldiers with thousands of years combat experience. I'm fairly sure some of the chapter masters or writers' pets could solo him.

why would doomguy fight space marines?
if anything they would recruit him to fight chaos

All of the Z Fighters VS the entire 40k Imperium of Man

who would win?

Attached: 61UFwniNFGL.jpg (357x500, 71K)

Doom Guy wins because Doom Guy doesn't lose.

They lose to KALDOR DRAIGO, ARCHMASTER OF HIDDEN SECRETS FOR THE IMPERIAL INQUISITION'S GREY KNIGHT CHAPTER OF ADEPTUS ASTARTES OTHERWISE KNOWN AS SPACE MARINES.

FUCK THIS SHITTY THREAD
HERE IS A REAL QUESTION
BATMAN VS CONAN
GO

Attached: file.png (899x472, 446K)

Doom Guy has the favor of the one true god.

Dragon Ball has very inconsistent power levels so I don't know.

Doom guy dies to one space marine because his setting power level is low tier and Doom demons are weak as fuck.
fuckk this gay thread

Bethesdashits ruined Doom. They never shut the fuck up. Meanwhile they think the mediocre as fuck Doom Nintendo ports justify him in Smash, or shitting up threads. Fuck off; I hope you're probably a marketter, otherwise you'd be a profound cuck.

Batman is the world's greatest detective, but even he could not solve the Riddle of Steel.
Conan is victorious.

Why there is no more space marine games? I'm playing it and having a blast.

Conan purely because he fights to kill

The master chief would win.

Attached: B1F9E7B5-39D3-4DBB-9061-5191981190FA.jpg (471x624, 67K)

>US military
>Mary Sues
Being the vanilla poster boys doesn't make them mary sues. They still have plenty of issues even as Navy Seals.
Sure you have particular named guys like Cletus but even then his claim to fame is killing an unarmed civilians, which pretty much anybody can do. And even then, the Vietcong literally cut off all his limbs and had to be force fed an entire Command Squad just so he could escape, and EVEN THEN the Vietcong still kept ripping the US a new asshole.

I just want one, ONE FUCKING Imperial Guards game

dilate

Who's that?

When THQ started going under they did massive internal reworks of all their stuff, particularly their 40k games.
Space Marine's sequels were scrapped and Dawn of War 3 was scrapped and turned into a MOBA.

in theory any sayian have the hability of doing exterminatus by thenselves

>You finally get you Imperial Guard game
>you play as a Catachan soldier, because people wanted to play manly men liek the Spush murinez
>you'll never get a death korps of krieg game

Attached: 1477527406507.jpg (561x598, 76K)

The Emprah is a lowkey warp god at this point and even before that he could stop time and delete people's soul so if no one else he could beat them.

The likes of Goku can theoretically destroy a galaxy but they do need oxygen and a planet to live on so they wouldn't do that i think, unless god ki allows them to breathe in space, i don't remember.

If in lore, a single tactical marine is enough to beat him. If in tabletop he most likely would be able to kill all marines.

Vs. Chaos = Massacre everywhere.
Vs. Literally anyone else = Just sit down and let them shoot him because he doesn’t care.

i dont think Doom Guy could beat 1 Space Marine

The original conan novels are all kino, in fact it is fair to say that conan as a literary and comic work has an extreme majority good works than bad. Dino de Laurentes' original Conan movie is in my opinion one of the greatest movies of all time, and is my favourite Arnold film full stop. The sequel was okay and while I really liked the Mamoa film it wasn't as good as the previous two. There's also a few good conan games.

Batman is alright, his comics range from god tier to shit so the quality is not consistent and the movies are the same. He has better games though.

Overall
Conan>Batman
Film
Conan>Batman
Character
Conan>Batman
Comic Quality
Conan>/=Batman
Novel quality
Conan>Batman
Games
Batman>Conan
Setting
Conan>Batman
Women
Conan>Batman

Attached: Conan and Red Sonja.jpg (1427x2105, 2.17M)

wrong conan user

Attached: file.png (200x200, 84K)

KALDOR DRAIGO
ARCHMASTER OF HIDDEN SECRETS FOR THE GREY KNIGHTS CHAPTER
SLAYER OF INNUMERABLE DAEMONS
HE WHO WALKS THE WARP UNSCATHED
DEFEATER OF MORTARION, TRAITOROUS DAEMON PRIMARCH OF THE DEATH GUARD
DISPELLER OF SLAANESHI SEXUAL VISIONS
KILLER OF KHORNE'S BRUTAL AND BOISTEROUS BRASS HORDES
UNRAVELER OF TZEENTCH'S INFINITE RIDDLES

Attached: Draigo_FULLBODY.png (776x918, 889K)

>unless god ki allows them to breathe in space, i don't remember.
According to super, a baby 1/4 sayian can breathe in space no problem. Super took a huge dump all over the lore.

I'm still right in my assessment. Detective Conan is pure kino

ah yes, the inferior one

>If in tabletop he most likely would be able to kill all marines.
> in tabletop
Dude, they are 35 mm and they can't move, on top of that they are made of cheap plastic.

Attached: 1568739802168.jpg (494x476, 26K)

That's anime filler

METAL BAAAAWKSESSSSS

You mean Pan flying all over the globe? Maybe we can argue that she was in the stratosphere or something. Maybe.

filler is still canon

No chance bucko, I don't play garbage casual nonsense.

Top kek, no it isn't. That's why its called filler. You're not retarded enough to think characters like Pikkon are canon are you?

nigga he gets shot all the time, like half the enemies in the game are zombiemen

And he would still kill them all and burn GW down if he was a 28mm tall immovable plastic figure.

>Pikkon are canon are you?
Hes literally shown in later Z when kid buu is zipping around you absolute moron. Are you fucking retarded?

Attached: buu.jpg (480x360, 27K)

Nothing survives Exterminatus. That's the point.
But why wouldn't Doom Guy fight chaos?

I just got a butt load of 40k books through humble bundle, what books should I read in order?

Is the movie where Freeza's underling shots Goku with a weapon canon as well? Because that way the AdMech would rape him.

If you got Ciaphas Cain books read those. They're pretty rad.

>he actually thinks oc content in the anime is canon
No user, it's you who's the retard.

Attached: smug anime girl.gif (600x600, 227K)

zoom zooom

Anime onlys were a mistake

>reading books on pc
why

If you think anime filler shit is canon you're actually the zoomer. Read the manga you pleb

>Is the movie
Movies are not filler, they are specifically non canon. Filler takes place in the same canon because events inside the filler directly effect non filler and sometimes are even mentioned later.

user its ok to just admit you never finished Z but this is literally an episode near the end

dragonball.fandom.com/wiki/Pikkon

Attached: buu again.jpg (872x304, 68K)

Sure it isn't.

Anime filler is entirely non canon.

Anime only characters are literal ocs created to add filler to the animated adaption of the original work. That makes them non canon you fucking zoomer.

Dies in seconds because even lesser daemons are a world above Doom demons
>Bloodletters move and fight in bullet time and have skin that can tank plasma bolts
>Daemonettes charm him with their psychic aura until he begs for the pleasure of being killed by them
>Horrors spam him with undodgeable AoE bolts of change that mutate him into a pile of slime.
>Plaguebearers infect him with Nurgles Rot either through a Glory Kill or melee attack and he dies an agonizing death before being turned into a Plaguebearer himself.
All of which are equal or greater than a marine in terms of durability and strength. Any greater daemon would just mind control him or explode his head with a thought.

Classic Doom guy? He runs 80mph but that's about it. He's not inherently superhuman in that one. The whole premise of the original games is salvaging weapons and being in at-odds situations where he almost dies. He's fucked.
Nu-Doom I don't know/care about the canon but he's some kind of green power ranger but I reckon he'd still be fucked.

>Anime filler is entirely non canon.
Where did Toriyama say that

Well Yea Forums?

Attached: 1556694747184.png (913x488, 326K)

Im not sure if you are aware of this or not user but managa and anime do not exist in the same canon. The anime is often inspired by the manga but most shows change things around to varying degrees and the fact you didn't already know this just shows how underage you are. I'm not even sure you know what the word canon means at all.

The fact that they don't fucking show up in the manga you brainlet.

Anime is literally just an advertisement for the manga, filler isn't something unique to dragon ball you idiot.

You know that he writes both the manga and the show right? Like... how fucking retarded are you? Are you just pretending to be retarded? Are you pretending to be underage? This is pretty bad trolling.

>Buzzwords Buzzwords Buzzwords covered by no sources to your claim

ARMSTRONG BABY

thats because everyone used hypersonic depleted uranium 20mm HEAP rounds in 40k. doomguy would have to stick to plasma and bfg the entire time.

The better question is, Doom Guys VS the entire forces of chaos 40k/fantasy combined?

Because lets be honest, Doom Guy is still human, the Imperium is human and they both fucking hate demons.

>Vs
>Implying the Imperium is going to let go on an anathema that can just banish demons for an eternity.

Attached: 1557250150817.png (490x457, 302K)

>In game stats?
>Doom Guy. Space marines actually aren't that hard to kill by just shooting them with bullets for a short amount of time. Especially in the table top game they're squishy as fuck.
The only reason they're "squishy as fuck" in game is because it is meant to represent the actual weapon power levels in-universe. The only reason fucking anything dies in the 40k universe is because literally everything is OP in the lore and OP shit can only be killed by other OP shit.

This is why I get so sick of these threads. It's pointless to even argue because the answer is definitively always Space Marines. It's not even a matter of "NUH UH MY FRANCHISE IS BETTER THAN YOURS!" It's just objective fact thanks to the retarded way that 40k is written. 40k fanboys aren't even siding with 40k in this fight because they like 40k. Whether you like 40k or not, the lore is the lore and the lore states that even the lowest power level is AT LEAST enough to level a whole city. 40k is stupid.

Probably the biggest Mary Sue in the setting.

He has zero involvement in the anime, toei are the ones who decide filler shit. Very rarely do they get him to do a character design for their ocs. Hell, in Super its even worse because they have an outline sent directly to them and they twist it up. I get you're a retarded zoomer and watch dubs, but just because a character shows up in an adaption doesn't mean they're anything but the equivalent to kingdom hearts ocs.

even then there are at least a million of them and will usually come in groups of at least one hundred

no.

Attached: 5641460.jpg (589x849, 35K)

user stop, he's a retard whose only encounter with anime is toonami, he doesn't know anything.

Yvraine took that title, actually.

>He has zero involvement in the anime

Attached: stop (2).jpg (598x448, 31K)

>Lowest power level is at least enough to level a whole city.
Head canon isn't canon.

Attached: 1420140928957.jpg (361x632, 81K)

Genestealers are pussy retards that rely on melee. Even modern military could take them on and win.

this
Doomguy doesn't really have a reason to fight the Imperium and will likely become a puritan Inquisitor who accompanies the Grey Knights to get rid of particularly troublesome daemons for good or become Guillimans glorified body guard

yes he does. the imperium is full of fascist retards that doomguy would be eager to kill.

Attached: 1566164973202.gif (500x348, 74K)

>Implying Doomguy would care about politics when there are daemons to kill

>games
but conan exiles was the ideal way to re-enact the old stories

Attached: 20190602060438_1.jpg (2560x1440, 743K)

it has nothing to do with politics shit for brains

you *are* aware why are they called genestealers, rite?

Go on.

Attached: 1426103049744.jpg (1280x1440, 384K)

cool, time to gut some sisters of battle

How’s the plot in the game, any good?
Are cities full of merchants and culture?

Well think about it, their cheapest tanks are built of the same material used to build continent sized building so tall they dwarf mount everest. That shit has to be strong.

They can tear apart a man with iron bones and the strenght of 20 gorillas in a powersuit designed to work inside a plasma reactor and they need explosive bullets the size of an apple shooted by guns bigger than your torso to kill them, just pointing that shit up.

which one?

Attached: popeye vs gene.jpg (626x434, 66K)

>Continent sized building
Are you talking about the Imperial Palace? Because the Imperial Palace itself is only built on the Himalayan Mountains, everything around the "Palace" was built later.
You can kill Genestealers with a volley of autoguns, I don't know where you're getting this info.

Attached: 1535177937678.jpg (640x480, 80K)

Popeye.
Toon logic demans Popeye always gets to eat his spinach, and nobody beats Popeye after he eats his spinach.

no and no :(

it's just a great looking sandbox/sex wizard sim

Attached: 20190602173008_1.jpg (2560x1440, 662K)

smug

CUTE

Doomguy and Draigo are basically the same character.

>bullets the size of an apple
they're not even the size of my chinese dick

Attached: 1560411217371.gif (245x187, 998K)

>Post disgusting failures of a race that doomed themselves to eternal cock-and-ball torture with no safeword at the hands of Mrsx. Slaanesh "Never wrap it and tap it, just whip it and slap it" the Dark Prince because they listened to the gospel of the few guys that said 'hey maybe traps aren't gay'
No thanks bro

Attached: 1488510345886.jpg (250x250, 37K)

>doomed themselves to eternal cock-and-ball torture with no safeword at the hands of Mrsx. Slaanesh "Never wrap it and tap it, just whip it and slap it" the Dark Prince because they listened to the gospel of the few guys that said 'hey maybe traps aren't gay'

Attached: 1561550725402.gif (500x478, 334K)

I imagine even if the doomguy had proven his worth in combat, the imperium might escalate matters to using orbital bombardments or planet-killing weaponry to eliminate the threat.

The 40k lore has some stupid OP things that are great at dealing with a single man with guns and willpower

>Are you talking about the Imperial Palace?
HIVE SPIRES, and all the "continent expaning buildings" mentioned in the lore, from the eclesiarchal palace in Ophelia IV to the miriad of administrative buildings on Terra.
>You can kill Genestealers with a volley of autoguns
And you can destroy ancient tech advanced eldar tanks with sticks and stones if we read some black library novels, which means bad writing.

Attached: ghfhfg.jpg (1920x1080, 389K)

>DUDE GENESTEALER STRONG CUZ VIDEO GAME
They're literally defenseless against air and naval power.

who are the cool looking egyptian skeleton niggas in 40k? never read anything about 40k but they look rad

He is definitely doom guy,

necrons, unless you're thinging of the even more egyptian skeleton niggas from WHfantasy

They are the necrons. and they kick ass.

>enough of this gay shit
>post gay shit yaaaaassss

Attached: 1568783353999.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

>its a Doom Guy vs [insert setting here] thread
>its a WH40k vs [insert individual here] here

Attached: 1566494246960.gif (1200x675, 1.96M)

those are the Necrons and by this point they are the faction that can do something but doesn't due to them spending most of their time dicking around

If Bahamut just appeared in the 40k universe one day what would happen?

Attached: 5EC89DE4-FB47-40BF-984C-2C63636B6778.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

Could the Emperor take a megalfare to the face?

>doomguy fires his double barrel
>marine flinches a bit
>marine fires his bolt pistol
>doomguy's entire head explodes into a red mist

Attached: 1563724742116.png (539x416, 162K)

the emperor has engaged in fisticuffs with dragons before

Hows high school treating you op? You know your supposed to be 18 to post here right?

Attached: 1460389092306.png (875x856, 202K)

So do canonically all elfs look the same or is this just the same character?

Why is doomguy so fucking overrated? One space marine would blow his fucking head off. Space Marines are basically doom guys but bigger with better gear.

not him, but genestealers don't fight one on one. There's a reason why genestealers have their own codex separate from tyranids.

Threads like these are basically popularity contests to retards, and games that are mainly popular because of memes have the most retards.

It's probably because thats the farseer from the dawn of war games and there's so few eldar characters that people know about if youre not deep into the lore.

Theres nothing about them all looking the same, but theres definitely some same face problems with the art. Most the time we see them with helmets anyways

Attached: cbade93f056551d06ed106682d68ed35.jpg (1357x1920, 158K)

>Doomguy appears in the 40k universe
>Immediatly sprint to the nearest spaceship and ram it into the Eye of Terror
>Grey Knights can only stare in disbeliefs

Assuming that Doomguy is 'popped' in, then he would probably have to change out his kit at some point. Ideally, the best scenario for Doomguy being plopped into 40k is actually being thrown into the warp. There he could just start killing warp demons and amass an arsenal. There might be armor in there that he could use, but I'd imagine that it wouldn't fit him well... Assuming that argent energy isn't similar to the warp energies, doom-guy is fucked.

>just tossing on some gear you found in the warp
topkek

is doom guy somehow connected to argent energy? if not then doom guy wins in every scenario
he can use all the weapons, he doesn't have to use anything from previous universe
and if space marines get into doom hell they are fucked it's like if one single squad got on fully occupied xeno planet

The lowest tier basic lasgun that everyone of the tens of billions or more of guardsmen carry as standard issue can blow a man's arm off in one shot. These weapons have a full auto mode. And a massive range.

And these are the worst weapons in the verse, that appear en mass. From here it only scales up.

>just tossing on some gear you found in hell
top kek you too
doom guy is ultimate mary sue, it's the whole point of his character

Do you want daemon prince doomguy? Cause thats how you get daemon prince doomguy.
And don't say he's too strong to be possessed. If chaos can break the wills of primarchs it can break down anyone.

Attached: 1495210502994.jpg (684x692, 177K)

oh god I can hear his voice in my head

>doomguy is too angry and violent to be possessed
Except that rage will just fuel the powers of a khorne daemon making them even stronger. Creating a feedback loop of pure REEEEEEEE

Its the main problem with this argument. 40k has mary sues just as strong as doomguys mary sueness

nigger, a single genestealer can and DOES take over an entire planet.

regularly.

Attached: 20190226_190039.jpg (5312x2988, 3.5M)

THE COWARDS
THE FOOLS

I love Doom Guy but I wouldn't bet on him even against just one squad of Space Marine.
The power level in WH40k is just way too high.
Even the most basic Imperial Guard would pretty much be a Marie Sue in most FPS game settings, yet in their own universe they are barely anything else than a glorified sandbags.

STEELE RHEIN
WHE NO OUR DUTY AND WHE WHILL DOIT

Attached: 1460388962214.png (815x860, 207K)

Both. They would team up and shit all over chaos. Hell they’d probably assume he was the forgotten primarch.

Attached: 1312877483301.png (384x286, 119K)

Where's this whole doomguy is stronger than anyone becus he so angry meme come from anyway?

He was always just a guy fighting on because he had nothing else left and it was the right thing to do

More or less like the Terran Marine

Attached: DyImm7q.jpg (1920x1359, 968K)

they'd probably just give him a ton of guns and direct him to the eye of terror, would be useless to just turn him into a bodyguard

There's one factor in 40K that gives Doomguy an edge. The worst you can do to him is kill his physical form and send him to the Warp. The question there is if Doomguy has enough willpower to maintain his existence when daemons come to tear his soul apart.

Also, Doomguy is canonically more powerful when fighting without his armor. The armor is a limiter.

Doomguy was stationed on Mars because he punched a superior officer who got a bunch of men killed or something.

Due to the fact that he lugs an entire armory's worth of weapons and ammo for said weapons yet is able to run faster than a cheetah and able to fall several meters without ill effect

Genestealers are sleeper even more Mary Sue.

Not quite. Doom Guy is like a low-level/regular marine. But, the OP is an old and tired repeat that keeps appearing from time to time.

Also, this is a canon thing in Doom as well. The demons kill him at the end of E1M8 and he wakes up in Hell. So you can't stop Doomguy. In 40K he'd basically be a fucking Primarch.

Attached: E1_Text_screen.png (640x480, 48K)

There are non-primarchs in 40K with that power.

Not demons so why would he? Think before posting you fucking mongoloid

Well technically Space Marines aren't human and Doomguy has no problem ripping and tearing into cybernetically enhanced mutants.

you are actually retarded enough if you believe he would get out of the Warp just by "sheer will" alone.

in fact, he would probably be turned into one of Khorne slaves.

Doomguy has nothing to do with argent energy as he has been a fuck-all maniac well before the discovery of argent energy.

He punched a superior that ordered him to shoot civilians.

>One spacemarine gets fucked by literal green muscle headed retards with axes and literal make-believe guns.
Your overconfidence of space marines is exactly how space marine chapters get annihilated.

I don't think the daemons could stop him.

>mfw we can never be exterminated
ORKS ARE DA 'ARDEST DERE IZ YA STOOPID GITZ!

Attached: 1529440706.fleatrollus_laughingorkcrying.jpg (800x820, 273K)

I mean, here's a reference. You know the super health items in Doom? Those are called Soul Spheres. Doomguy eats souls. He consumes souls to empower himself. Passively. Where someone else may be possessed, Doomguy gets empowered. So the daemons are going to have a bad time.

Doomguy was capable of killing so much in Hell for an unknown amount of time that it purposely spat his ass out.

Khorne would love that though.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 251K)

Tell me: Do the old Dawn of War games still hold up and are they worth playing? Or just skip to DoW 2?

dow 1 and 2 are completely different games. DoW 1 is a pretty fun RTS, while 2 is a RTS-based RPG.

They are different games, DoW is more of a traditional RTS while DoW 2 is a Company of Heroes with a 40K skin.
Also what do you mean by "hold up"? DoW came out during the mid to late 2000's, it has mouse support and everything.

I personally replayed DoW recently, and I didn't think it held up that well. It doesn't control very well, and all the missions are basically just you clearing the big map of enemies, over and over. Not very interesting. Plus, I felt it was quite silly how many Space Marines and Eldar die, like they are some common cannon fodder. I didn't proceed to Winter Assault and Dark Crusade, because the first Dawn of War turned me off.

>In 40K he'd basically be a fucking Primarch.
I've joked for a while that he's actually a lost Primarch, surprised I haven't seen more people say that.

BEST CHAPTER AND BEST TRAITOR LEGION ARE WHAT?

youtu.be/9-gSJW3sHXE

The real winner is khorne, khorne is always the real winner. Doomguys rage would be like sweet wine.

Attached: 500px-Khorne_by_baklaher-d7335e6.jpg (500x546, 36K)

>voice of the Daemon Prince

Attached: 1565816835692.jpg (800x495, 70K)

Alpha Legion, to both.

For me, it's the SalaKANGZ and Iron Warriors.

against non-named character he'll dab on them
He'd be able to take on a fair few named space marines as well, but the fuck can anyone do against someone like Mephiston going ultra instinct

I mean its pretty say to say lasguns are better then shootas and imperial/pre-imperial stubbers.

Yeah they could. The Tenno have bullshit powers that would fit right in the dark grim future of 40K. Saryn alone could stop a tyranid invasion

The 10o themselves are the Daemon Prince equivalent of their universe

>>He's basically a primarch
Primarchs are 12 feet fucking tall demigods. The whole point of doom guy is he's just a man.

Also his biggest issues is his shit tier contemporary guns. doesn't matter how super a shotgun is it's not going through ceramite.

Nah. He teams up with the Marines for daemon Rip and Tear.

Well you posted Moloc here. Everyone who can murder-rape Space Marine special characters is going to murder anyone else.

How do I get a doom girl friend

Attached: f5bbe94d2cc204a44377891a5f4c4b60.png (500x700, 609K)

>And these are the worst weapons in the verse
*Ahem*

Attached: 1513287473544.png (1021x290, 314K)

Doom guy loses to generic scout marine

Next

The Steven Universe vs 40K/The Gem Empire vs The Imperium of Man

Attached: cdd10648798f531926f056901f303d40.jpg (1199x1696, 442K)

>Astartes are always stronger than regular humans!!!11
Warhammer stans who've never actually played the game are the worst

>high calibre
>6.2mm
Unless that shit uses a two inch long depleted uranium slug or some shit it's weaker than a .22.

Doomguy takes down greater demons, so no.

Neither

Attached: edf.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

Doomguy has exposed skin. Literally any explosion would kill him, unless his armor is magical and protects the skin as well.

Have you read any books? Space marines are some of the biggest jobbers. I mean technically they win but most of the time it cost them way to many bodies

So does Kharn.

Kharn has psychic powers to deflect bullets though.

>Literally any explosion would kill him
Doomguy doesn't care about explosions. He also used himself as a projectile and took 0 fucking damage youtube.com/watch?v=o_2QhdLuzkU
Look at the pic related, that's the enemies he will assrape in the Doom Eternal.

Attached: All of them will die.jpg (2000x1041, 384K)

Kharn is a Khorne worshipper he doesn't have psychic anything

He launches himelf from a giant railgun on top speed into the space, crashes through the wall in facility and is not harmed

Doomfags and Warhammer fags should both fucking kill themselves.

Reminder that SupCom would fuck up every big space setting if given anything short of a big ass invasion the moment a commander warped in.

Who would win, the Imperium of Man or the Forerunners?

Attached: 1543314075422.jpg (200x200, 5K)

I think demons take precedent over cunts desu

Doomguy since he's the protagonist.

>become a puritan Inquisitor
>Implying Doomguy will tolerate slaughter of guardsmen and civilians who saw Grey Knights

Forerunners against current state Imperium by a long shot.
Golden age Imperium is some bullshit, you need a 'I win" button to compete.

Imperium, obviously. Each Space Marine is basically a Doom guy of his own and there are billions of them.

40k is all about the excess of power. Everything is ANIME HUGE in its bombastic nature.

The flood

Attached: 1559803468050.png (256x264, 30K)

This board is 18+, you know.

dont you dare talk shit about my thunder stick

Attached: Doom4_Codex_SuperShotgun.png (1658x446, 659K)

SupComs space combat is an unknown though.
The most we know is they have armed satellites and are capable of surface to orbit and vice versa.
On planet they are fucking unstoppable though.

>Well, I'm off to fuck my mom, tally ho!

Kharn died a thousand times already, he's nothing more than a muppet fueled by warp powers at this point.

ORKS

That's Lucius that keeps dying.
Kharn has never died.

Even so, I imagine they could advance tech like mad and either go look at some wreckage for ideas on how it'd work or just think something up because of how advanced they already are. The big ass UFO could probably just get sealed and now you have a space faring donut with a big ass laser. But if commanders aren't able to create a space fleet then I imagine they'd just warp onto a planet, win before the day's over then warp to the next and repeat.

Kharn LITERALLY dies at the siege of Terra you retard. He's achaos sock puppet that has only the most Korne like characters aspects of him remaining.

Holy shit, it's like the ultimate cancer picture. Two of the worse fanbases (and both mysteriously infested with pol niggers) in one image. I legitimately got cancer and a Reddit antennae almost grew out of my head

Attached: f5753870a40ccef114a6cb88e7f48531.jpg (680x680, 85K)

Anime filler stuff is only really canon in context to the anime, particularly in filler scenes. If something in the manga had contradicted Pikkon, then the anime would have dropped him like a rock and kept going.

Sure, he exists, but his power level stuff shouldn't be a measure of how characters from the manga are powered, because when they adapt the original Manga, thy won't account for the filler stuff they made up.

This happens in Super, where Hell is completely different than it is in the DBZ filler, because that is what Toriyama came up with instead of the anime crew.

Nigga punched a titan sized demon to death. Remember that time Vulcan had problems killing a 10 meter tall ork?

I never understand this because it's the Sphinx that asks the question, even the first half of the text supports this.

How does it feel to be a brainlet?

Let the weed-smoking counterculture obsessed manchildren have their fun, it's 7 AM.

A new challenger approaches

Attached: IMG_0303.JPG.jpg (960x864, 78K)

Do you think doom demons would respond well to gauss weaponry?

Attached: Necrons.jpg (1332x850, 283K)

Doom guy is immortal.

Unless he can withstand atomic disintergration, I suppose so

the imperium could just drop some life-eater payload on whatever planet he's currently on.

Doomguy, he fights for humanity, unlike imperium of suicide pact.

>Space marines are the ultimate Mary Sue characters, they will always win in literally any situation because of shit writers and plot armor.
only the main character. the rest of their chapter will actually die like flies just to show how dangerous the foe they are facing actually is.

Eldar girls are NOT cute!

Attached: 1439988246284.png (171x171, 39K)

>supersoldiers with thousands of years combat experience.
none of them is actually that old really. they do manage some centuries but that's it.
the ones who have been sitting on their ass in the warp for the last 10k years didn't experience all those years either because time moves different in the warp and real space

>it's actually a horror survival game and you don't fight, you just try to escape the demon hordes and your commissar

I like Doomguy, but he will lose even to one Space Marine. I don't know how strong their armor is, but if it's stronger than Battletech BattleMech's, then it's not possible to penetrate it.

for all his power, emps really did some fucking stupid mistakes. like not smoking kelbor's ass when he tried to record the way to the vaults of moravec for example.

>Nothing survives Exterminatus.
Depends on the kind of Exterminatus. On Istvaan III they had to send down a cleanup team because a bunch of Marines used airtight bunkers to survive it.

>He's 9 feet tall and has 7 hearts his skin is hard as diamonds and he shoots bullets the size of wine bottles hurrllydurrdur

God WH40k writing is so fucking cringe. Just trying to slog through even one page of this trash is enough to give someone actual brain damage.

The flood trumps most things, but considering that the imperium is willing to extermunatus a planet when needed. And the halos are basically a chain linked exterminatus. I think its safe to say the imperials would win... At a very steep cost

Attached: giphy.gif (400x296, 282K)

This. They are always described as "perfect" but at the same time repulsive to humans because their features are too alien.

>that rely on melee
they also hunt in an environments that favor melee

it's a shame there are so few novels with them. especially with the newcrons you'd think they get some more stuff since they can now have real personalities, but apparently not

>Death Korps game
>fuck-yuge combined arms ops
>you play a nameless faceless chump
>no checkpoints, no saves, no reloads
>when you die, you instantly fill the boots of the next guy
>sometimes a tanker, sometimes infantry
>your individual actions as a player has a minimal effect on the outcome of the battle, there is only hours of attrition
>game ends either when every guy on your side is dead or objective is completed

Attached: 1553002273746.jpg (500x569, 123K)

Draigo is so fucking dumb as a character that i's actually kinda amusing to read about.

>he basically be a fucking primarch
and half of them got corrupted while a bunch of the other half is dead.

He wouldn't stand a minute against a run of the mill astartes.
It's more interesting to wage how long he would last against limitless waves of flashlight carrying guardsmen.

>Alpha Legion
>traitors
That's what they want you to believe

>Incorruptible and unyielding will
>Fought against demons and their corruptible powers for untold millenia
The only kind of warp fuckery that could touch him is probably that of Khorne and that's assuming violence itself is a form of worship.

.. I'm stupid, ignore this

Your basic assassin of any of the temples could wipe doomguy out with little effort. Maybe not Culexus unless doomguy is a psyker.

Attached: Execution_Force.jpg (1280x901, 268K)

>I don't know how strong their armor is
Pretty strong against most stuff but they still have weaknesses at the joints and a well placed shot can shatter their visor and so on.
And then you have bullshit powerlevel weapons that slice through their armor as if it doesn't even exist.

thanks

user that's not fair

Your regular jeanstealer can slice through Terminator armor like it's air

Wouldn't a googol of ants constitute its own planet?

there aren't even a googol atoms in the universe

yeah, that's what I meant with bullshit powerlevel weapons.

I think you're thinking of googolplex, which is googol squared.

Wait shit, not even squared, it's a number consisting of 1, then a googol 0's.

no, he wasn't. it's actually even more severe, the estimated amount of protons (not atoms) in the visible universe is only 10^80

Oh fuck. My bad then.

granted, it's only for the visible/observable universe. the whole universe might be a shitload bigger but we just can't observe it so there's no way to tell

top lmao

Demons, not daemons

Next

the first game had tons of balancing problems which were fixed in the expansions, Dark Crusade is the best one because of that.
It was commonly accepted that it's pretty "unrealistic" lore-wise to be able to deploy a whole chapter worth of space marines in a battle but it's still an RTS game so people were happy with what they got. It was until DoW2 that corrected this problem by downsizing every army down, making it the best game at staying faithful to the lore. People complained again about muh big army muh epic battles so Relic made the abomination that was DoW3, which killed the franchise dead.

Attached: 135.png (680x680, 124K)

The human race already beat the forerunners in lore

40k lorefags are cringey zoomers

>DC
>The one where even if you're defending you start with next to nothing while the enemy has every single base, building and unit as if you were attacking them all over again

Warhammer is the most retarded chuunishit ever.

Filthy heretic, you’ll burn soon enough

Nah, lorefags are usually the older guys. Zoom zooms just want to kill aliens with cool space dudes.

>finally get an imperial guard game
>you play as Cadians because they are GW's best money cow
>GW outsource the game design to some Canadian cucks like they did with Eternal Crusade, or some Swedes or Americans
>Half of your Cadian regiment is stronk independenty wymmyn of color
>the other half are homosexual mutt men

How would Samus handle 40k?

Attached: samus-masthead2.17345b15.9afde10b.png (800x779, 117K)

t. zoomer

Absolutely fucking broken, /tg/ ran the math a decade ago and she'd be stupidly, stupidly OP, both inside and outside of the suit

does she get every weapon?

There's memes that she's one of the missing Primarchs, and she's considered on par or above them.

I think I've read a little bit of it, they came to the conclusion that she would be able to integrate pretty much any tech she comes across, didn't they?

Ok but could Duke Nukem take on 40k? Everyone always says bet on Duke but can he really take it?

Attached: 1568744036459.jpg (495x480, 28K)

Among other things, yes. Fucking magic space birds, man

Always bet on the Duke
Always

But could any of them beat bullshit experience requiem?

Attached: 61f960da11768897ddaee4180acd5c8f73029e8e_00.jpg (236x285, 29K)

Who?

Attached: 1557301134626.jpg (1125x1049, 218K)

See my other post
Violence is definitely a form of worship, the main form of worship for khorne. He could power an entire army of daemons just from doomguys actions alone. The more he rips and tears the more there will be to rip and tear until he is lost in a red fog of blind rage. Actually quite poetic, the hero's strength is their undoing

when are you homos going to learn
if you're a named character in warhammer you're unstoppable, if you're a literal who jobber you get stabbed by a rusty blade and die of bloodloss

Attached: 5ea3464c34b0e101321b10444989f7b8.jpg (470x600, 61K)

What about Caleb and Lo Wang?

Golden Age mankind would still lose to the Forerunners (badly), but they'd put up more of a fight; it'd be less like pest control and more like beating up a manlet.

There is the theory that the big E knew exactly what was going to happen. He is known for being very morally grey in our terms, but then again...his reasoning for not telling anyone about the warp was pretty solid, people just misconstrue it as retarded.

>Literal make-believe

How would Kirby fair?

Attached: 17345b1513ac044897cfc243542899.png (800x779, 40K)

Lo Wang can take anything

kek

>and there are billions of them.
there aren't, there aren't even millions of them

Stomp. Kirby's so broken it's not even funny. He doesn't die, he gets bored.

But can anything take Lo Wang?

Anyone, but only once.

>all of these literal cuckolds who've spent almost 30 years worshipping a canonically Jewish space marine from the most bare-bones shooter series ever made just because they like the imagery that is nothing like the actual game
It's reached Chuck Norris levels of embarrassing at this point. This whole "rip and tear" shit about Doomfaggot being some kind of unbeatable war god who can destroy a planet with one punch feels like a parody of 8 year old boys talking about their action figures. It's honestly pathetic and makes me physically cringe every time I see it. In reality, Doomguy is a kyke manlet who sucked so much that he fucking died in his own game and couldn't even perform without the demons he was killing being kind enough to litter their habitat with weapons and ammo. Shit character for shit-eating retards.

What if power levels were decided by the meme quality alone, not your armor, or your sword, or where you store your second brain, etc.

In the world of meme's who rains king?

KIRBYNAUTIS THE DEVOURER OF WORLDS. NONE CAN STOP HIM. SOME SAY HE IS A LOST CHAOS GOD. SOME THINK HIM A TERRIBLE CREATION OF THE TYRANIDS. I KNOW THE THE TRUTH. ONLY THROUGH THE EXTERMINATION OF ALL LIFE WILL CHAOS BE DEFEATED. THE EMPEROR HAS FORSAKEN US AND KIRBY IS HIS INSTRUMENT OF THE END TIMES.

Attached: 1461378650852.jpg (502x1748, 48K)

As long as there is air Goku solos the setting he’s canonically able to damage a universe.

>all of these literal cuckolds who've spent almost 2019 years worshipping a canonically Jewish son of God from the most bare-bones religion ever made

>Moloc
If only he would stop teamkilling

Yeah, that's pretty embarrassing too.

Doomguy is cooler because he was a regular man who found himself in irregular circumcstances and won anyway while muhreens are demigod mary sues for nu-males who are attracted to parodies of masculinity since they lakced male role models in their travesty of a life

Heat death of the universe.

Man these guys got rekt so hard

I've read this twice now and its fucking wrong. "Doomguy" Is not just some fucking schmuck who woke up on the wrong side of a bed and his life was ruined for it. STOP!

>letting women in your squad
What did you expect? Or at least I'm assuming that's a women. Otherwise that dude has some perky ass tits.

>RIP AND TEAR!

Attached: soy.gif (413x243, 51K)

Space Marines die constantly.

Also can we stop the meme that Space Marines can tank nuclear bombs, destroy cities with their fists, run faster than sound and teleport behind people and kill them with one swipe of their Katana?

Attached: 56456566.png (274x200, 130K)

>wojak.gif
Niiiiice, that'll teach those fuckers. Just kidding, you're fucking pathetic. Take a shower midget dick.

When it was implied Yamcha was way stronger than Super Perfect Cell.

Pic unrelated.

Attached: 05.jpg (1200x1700, 375K)

> Just kidding, you're fucking pathetic. Take a shower midget dick.

Attached: mfw i btfo a nazi.jpg (303x335, 26K)

There's two women in the actual squad. Funnily enough, one of them actually is responsible for the squad being separated and leads them into a situation where she herself and the other woman (who is somewhat competent) are both being killed/mortally wounded.

Stay ass blasted zoomertard. You're the most soulless, least creative, brain-dead type of poster yet. A true embarrassment even by Yea Forums standards.

>Bloodletters move and fight in bullet time and have skin that can tank plasma bolts
Doomguy also tanks plasma and worse. The BFG only hurts him a little. He's only been minorly inconvenienced by every other weapon used against him including Hellfire, Precision Lasers, and Missiles.
>Daemonettes charm him with their psychic aura until he begs for the pleasure of being killed by them
Doomguy has an unyielding will to kill all demons. There is no way a Daemonette could overcome his rage.
>Horrors spam him with undodgeable AoE bolts of change that mutate him into a pile of slime.
Doomguy can literally run through toxic waste without much trouble.
>Plaguebearers infect him with Nurgles Rot either through a Glory Kill or melee attack and he dies an agonizing death before being turned into a Plaguebearer himself.
See above.

The keymost thing you forget about is that the moment he shows up in the 40k Universe, Doomguy is going to be immediately taken by Khorne. There is no way he's letting something that violent and deadly get away from him. He'd feast on the suffering and war Doomguy would create until the end of eternity.

Attached: 1513905692447.jpg (360x360, 55K)

>Stay ass blasted zoomertard. You're the most soulless, least creative, brain-dead type of poster yet. A true embarrassment even by Yea Forums standards.

Attached: 1565825553210.png (782x758, 127K)

i can understand the suit but what about Samus herself?

40k is 'op' in comparison to other visual sci-fi, classic sci-fi novels have shit like mass produced handguns that can blow up stars or space battles taking place inside microseconds. I mean lets look at one of the first ever 'epic' sci-fi settings from nearly a fucking century ago: Lensman. It had people flinging planets made of antimatter at eachover or super psycics that make the Emperor look like a bitch.

Forerunners full stop. They are infinitely faster in space and can have galaxy wiping capabilities.

>"Data, transport their entire bridge crew into the sun."
>"Done, Captain."

Attached: cigar.png (555x452, 271K)

>can move at relativistic speeds
>can tank multiple terravolts of energy
>is a walking exterminatus
Imperium expands its definition of abhuman very quickly to accept her.

Doomguy would topple Khorne and became the new god

>people complaining about Doom fan boys and not 40k ones
bruh

is

>bruh
I've gotten my post deleted for saying I dislike Gordon's music, bruh. Fuck you and fuck your franchise.
You're all a bunch of retards who think they're a little bit too manly for reddit but not enough to fully invest in metal music and extensive RPGs. Bruh.

Attached: image.jpg (185x272, 5K)

>vs entire
>a single guy against the estimated force of 1 million superhumans
If you said "Doomguy vs a space marine" it would give space to an interesting discussion

She falls in smoe backward world and then was killed by a mob due being a witch or something.

Shit just got real...and real metal

Attached: Friedrich_Nietzsche_Quotes_02-1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 177K)

Attached: dm2.png (540x718, 382K)

>doom guy in WH40k verse
top 10 anime crossovers make it happen right now/10

He'd have trouble with one.

Doomguy would win, considering demons shred space marines, and doomlad ate them for breakfast alone, its a no brainer.

No.

Attached: 1564177179690.jpg (690x960, 89K)

I still maintain that you dont actually die in E1M8.

Could Dante from the Devil May Cry series survive?

Attached: Dante and Trish(91).jpg (1280x1675, 508K)