Imagine being this guy. Imagine begging your good friend Sakurai to add Travis into Smash Bros every day for years...

Imagine being this guy. Imagine begging your good friend Sakurai to add Travis into Smash Bros every day for years. Imagine having to see Sakurai add Sans instead.

Why does he have to suffer, bros? Does Travis have a shot at making Fighter Pass 2?

Attached: suda 51.jpg (1229x636, 277K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2019/09/onion-games-interview-with-moon-writer-yoshiro-kimura-at-tgs-2019
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

imagine being bread

Attached: 1567882333813.png (2584x1052, 283K)

AIN'T NOBODY AND I MEAN NOBODY WANT TRAVIS "LITERAL WHO" TOUCHDOWN

>Sans
It's a fucking costume for the Mii Gunner, does it say Sans when they win or Mii Gunner?

That's what I thought, faggot.

Travis is actually too good to get into smash. Sakurai denies him every time because he fully knows that Travis would simply eclipse the big characters like Mario and Kirby, it's not a risk worth taking for sakurai

The thing is Sakurai actually likes Toby's game.

Sakurai is obviously never adding Travis, a Travis costume would be the next best thing: no cursing, no blood. Travis hasn't been added as a costume yet. Wanna know WHY?! Cause it's not happening.

I don't give a FUCK about Travis Touchdown, you Undertale faggots need to shut the fuck up about your retarded gay skeleton and his lame ass midi music

I'd bet a twenty on it. I mean, Suda literally said 'maybe next time' and this IS next time.

He’s got a good chance at showing up (unlike my other most wanted Viewtiful Joe (or Wonder Red)). I’ve got my fingers crossed.

If you can make Solid Snake and Bayonetta work in smash you can make Travis work

honestly with how close the two are, the extra DLC fighters in development, and the potential to shill for NMH3 coming out next year, I think Travis genuinely has a decent shot now.

Don’t forget also shilling TSA and potentially NMH 1&2 HD

I'm sadder that the dude's forced to make NMH games for eternity. At least he passed the producer phase of last decade and made a good one this year.

Really really hope he's able to produce something on the level of Flower Sun and Rain some day.

Don't see why he can't end the series with 3.

Attached: travis no more heroes.jpg (914x696, 90K)

People would keep asking him for it in the same vein they ask him for Lollypop Chainsaw. Don't get me wrong, if he's at the helm I have no doubt in my mind the game will be at least good, but what comes after? It's his cash cow, after all, he has based his entire image for the last decade on this game that for some manner of luck journalists and western audiences mildly raved about.

Doesn't really matter what comes next, it just has to be good. He has a loyal fanbase now. His fans even played Let it Die even though it sucked.

>Ugh you really want another sword fighter? Imagine how generic that characters moveset would be!
>BASED TRAVIS SAKURAI ADD HIM IN ADD HIM IN NOW

Even Suda is aware of the sword memes
He said he'd want Travis to incorporate wrestling moves

What's wrong with another Lollipop Chainsaw?

People ask him for more Lollipop Chainsaw than anything. It's been really weird to me watching interviews for NMH3 and that always comes up. I didn't realize it was so popular.

Anyway, I think Travis had a shot. Suda at the switch reveal and everything surrounding TSA really gave off Bayo vibes. And now we're getting a 3rd entry. I imagine Nintendo at least put him on the DLC list. Sakurai probably will skip over him though

Also, friendly reminder to everyone the next livestream is on October 23rd and Swery will be guest appearing to talk about DP2. Recap of the last stream
KImmy Howell redesigned by the Bayonetta artists is returning
Destroyman is returning and there are 3 variants, one is mass produced
Notorious as a wrestling champ with 3 belts is returning
Kamui is returning
Another character is appearing that is designed by someone who has never worked on games

But will Takashi Miike return?

>last stream
there was a NMH3 stream?
>Kimmy back
hell yeah

>Swery will be guest appearing to talk about DP2.
>Spoiler TSC
How nice. Did you read about the beef Yoshiro Kimura threw at both of them in a recent interview about Moon RPG?

It's just really a by-the-numbers production for that time, based on the "Suda style" recognition without having any of his touch in my opinion. I'm very bewildered that it is considered in good faith at all.

It's possible. Maybe he's the guest artist?
Yes, although they didn't show the artwork they slipped up and showed the desktop revealing some of the names. No gameplay, no major news until the end of the year.
>Yoshiro Kimura
No, what was that about? I really don't keep up with Swery

gematsu.com/2019/09/onion-games-interview-with-moon-writer-yoshiro-kimura-at-tgs-2019
He put them at the level of Kojima for some reason LOL

That's a very weird statement to make. I guess Suda kind of got big at one point, but he decided to go back to smaller stuff. Is Moon worth playing?

Also, I know it gets thrown around a lot, dev x Platinum meme, but I feel like that might be a possibility. Suda has always had a soft spot for Nintendo, he's working with Platinum for NMH3 on a superficial level at least and he wants to do a new IP next. I wonder what the chances are that they team up for something else? Nintendo is pretty close with Platinum and it could be a Taro scenario.

>Is Moon RPG worth playing?
I don't read japanese, so I wouldn't know. However, Chulip is a masterpiece, this is highly regarded, and the dude's getting it out at an incredibly cheap price anyway, so what's gonna cost me to try it? He deserves the money just to get out of mobile game hell anyway.

SEETHE harder shantaefag, your entire series combined hasn't reached a quarter of undertale sales

Attached: 1568427675230.gif (359x450, 298K)

>e's working with Platinum for NMH3 on a superficial level at least
??? When have they said this?

The lady who designed Bayonetta is redesigning Kimmy Howell for the new game

Huh, always thought Shimazaki was freelance.