I did not care for Dark Souls

I did not care for Dark Souls.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 43K)

neither did anyone with taste

based

ok

I did not care for Yume Nikki

I only care for the PvP
Which is why I only really cared for dark souls 2 as it had the best PvP

>What?
>Did not care for Dark Souls.
>How can you even say that, user?
>Didn't like it.
>It's so good! It's like the perfect game!
>This is what everyone always said. Whenever they say...
>Amazing world design, engaging combat, I mean, you never se- invasions and summoning!
>Fine. Fine. Fine attributes, did not like the game.
>Why not?
>Did not... couldn't get into it.
>Explain yourself. What didn't you like about it?
>It insists upon itself.
>What?
>It insists upon itself.
>What does that even mean?
>Because it has a valid point to make, it's insisted!
>It takes forever to get going; you spend like six and a half hours... You know, I can't get through, I've never even finished the game. I've never seen the ending.
>You've never seen the ending?!
>Well how can you say you don't like it if you haven't even given it a chance?
>I agree with Stewie. It's not even fair.
>I have tried on three separate occasions to get through it, and I get to the sewers with the giant rats and the Basilisks.
>Yeah, it's a great area. I love that area.
>I have no idea how to progress. It's like I'm playing a different... You know, that's where I lose interest in it.
>You know wh-
>You're playing an ARPG!
>The game is conveying the themes of isolation and reward for overcoming challenge; something you don't understand.
>I love The Surge. That is my answer to that statement.
>Exactly.
>Well, there you go.
>Whatever.
>I like that game too.

Read it in their voices.

kek

basado

I'm right there with you fatass.

Ok how did you feel about Demon's, 2, 3, BB, or Sekiro? Hating all of them is the only thing that would make you an actual autist. Unless vidya just isn't your thing?

Not OP but Sekiro is fun. I haven't played the rest but Dark Souls 1 is really clunky, and boring. It's a slog.

I'd actually like this meme if the OP's actually went all in like this

Attached: 029.jpg (1125x1297, 407K)

It reminded me that The first like four seasons of Family Guy have their moments.

I fucking hated Dark Souls 1 I never played 2 but played all the rest. 1 was easily the worst out of all the ones I've played by a long shot. Aside from some interesting backgrounds sometimes Souls1 is shit.

Then why do so many retards say it's the best of the trilogy? Is it really worth my time to try 3?

1 > 3 > 2

Attached: a toast.png (332x378, 190K)

Dark Souls is probably my second or third favourite game

Because it's the first they played so everything after that is shit to them. I don't consider Souls 1 playable it's that bad but 3 I really enjoyed so yeah it's probably worth a quick DL. I'm not sure how populated the servers are but you're missing out if you don't have the multiplayer.

This will never be a meme. Milhouse will be a meme before this.

I didn't care for Borderlands either. It was never good.

This was already a meme like 15 years ago when the episode aired user.

Not him but is Sekiro worth getting if I've barely touched any of From's other games? I'm interested in Sekiro but I have no interest in those other games.

No.

Definitely it's an entirely different game from the others. If you enjoy action games you'll enjoy Sekiro.

agreed

I hate Souls but I really liked Sekiro. It's a quality samurai game and the only reason Soulsfags realy hate it is because it forces them to play in an entirely different way.

Dark Souls insist upon itself.

fuck that, they were straight-up good. even later on it has moments here and there but it's never consistently good like the early stuff was.

and because there's no multiplayer. It outs faggots who relied on coop to play.

based

Why would I finish a game if I didn't like it
It did not compel me to continue

can you kill yourself? not for the dark souls bit but because you keep posting this facebook twitter instagram tier trash meme. its getting on my nerves how many times I have to report and hide.

the only thing you know about taste is how the taste of cum from a fat black cock dripping out of your waifu's pussy tastes

>Because it has a valid point to make, it's insisted!
I still don't understand this line at all.

I do not care for this Yea Forums-reddit tier meme.

forced down your throat, so to speak

I actually like Gears of War 2.

I find OP's post shallow and pedantic

Attached: 0zofj0nqkkl11.png (937x675, 577K)

It's because they expect the replies to do it for them.

It's still solidly good for a full season or so after it comes back from cancellation, then starts becoming increasingly hit or miss.

It's supposed to be "it's insistent" not "it insisted"

>YES
>I BOUGHT YOUR SONIC ADVENTURE GAME
>THE ONE WITH CHAOS CONTROL
>AND IT MADE ME FEEL LIKE A PIECE OF SHIT

Attached: Tourettes-Guy1.jpg (479x350, 76K)