Why are people hyped over a fully priced 20$ dlc Yea Forums?

Why are people hyped over a fully priced 20$ dlc Yea Forums?

Attached: og_img.jpg (1200x630, 93K)

Because Persona fags are pathetic. You couldn't do dlc on ps2, so Atlus had an excuse there, but today there isn't one. But Japan has been doing this for decades. FF International versions for example.

Atlus does this with almost all of their games

persona sucks

Anything that triggers nincels and steamdrones is hype for me

At least SMTV will be their next project after this r-right?

>Why are people hyped over a fully priced 60$ dlc Yea Forums?
FTFY

Snoyboys trying to justify their paperweight. It's been a rough year for them

>No EO
>No SMT
The fuck is wrong with Atlus, its not even the same team so theres literally no excuse, in need my dose of dungeon crawlin god damn

Th Royal would actually be an exciting thing for PC or Switch but nooo, let's sell that exclusively to the very same people who already played vanilla P5.
Altus is so goddamn backwards, it's laughable

>SMTV never ever
Why did you have to remind me?

Attached: 1477420161558.png (1150x805, 1.18M)

I think you need to cope

Attached: 634346346.jpg (558x846, 116K)

Truth.
>final mix
>int versions
>golden
>fes
>______ edition

For years n years

because they are retards? it will probably make ot worse anyway. Game needs to be abridged if anything. not extended.
completely different teams.
I really wish they would make another golden playhouse game though

Exactly, p4g was justified because it was on a different platform. Selling p5 with a bit more content at full price for the same platform it's a straight up ripoff

Because we'll get more Haru!

Attached: ff51e7cbf78b5362936e2447c8e8dcef.jpg (344x364, 18K)

I dont understand...what did you fix? Seems like that's exactly what he was saying

It's a JRPG thing, I theorize that these companies know that their audience are the most beta and spineless men out there so they know they can get away with bending them over the table like this.

I'm not hyped because they havent confirmed a Sae romance yet

Attached: 464236435.jpg (800x1122, 102K)

i honestly don't get it at all. yeah let's pay $60 so we can play the same 100+ hour game again with 5 new hours of content. bizarre.

Can you read?

his point was that it should be $20, not $60. i think he was aware that it didn't actually cost $20.

Cry more nincels

these. people always turn it into console wars and never ever posting. But As someone who beat it on PS4, I would probably double dip for either of these and the extra content would serve to slightly justify said double dip. Even if it is emulatable on PC already.

>No EO
It's literally dead unless someone launches a new system with a dual screen

P5R is the first time it's unacceptable for Atlus to stoop to a new low since even the DS to 3DS ports made some sense.

if it was 20$ it wouldnt really help his case. i genuinely would be happy paying it for $20 instead of a full priced game

Why can't we have female MCs again

Attached: FeMC.jpg (805x930, 468K)

P5 is one of the top 5 games ever made, but I would never play it again. It’s so long and relies so much on story revelations and twists, 20-something more hours doesn’t justify buying the whole thing again, that’s absurd

how can it be in the top five games if it has no replay value

fpbp

Because most males play characters of the same sex for self insert purposes and females need fujobait characters for their autistic fanfictions

Because they can't top FeMC.

I will buy it day one because i played the original on ps3 at 720p because I was a poorfag

Because there’s more to video games than autistically playing the same game over and over again. The story is top tier and the way it complements and is complemented by the gameplay is nothing less than inspired. Visuals, soundtrack, art are all highest echelon. It’s a perfect game, but similar to an amazing anime that might be really fucking long, I don’t need to revisit it for at least a few years, much less 2 years after beating it a second time.

Bet we won't. Bet she'll be tossed in the sidelines again just so Atlus can "properly" fluff up Mari--err, Kasumi; and fucking Akechi of all characters

Attached: 1565671223019.jpg (317x328, 15K)

Goro was shafted in the original P5. He died an no one ever talk about him again.

maybe if they rewrote Goro he wouldn't be one of the most boring villains in games I've played recently

If you kept up with the news they’re adding a SHIT TON of content.

Attached: ECDF8571-E869-4096-9F0A-A5BC65B8CB42.jpg (1920x1080, 284K)

Shut up! shut up! shut up!

Attached: 1.jpg (578x416, 43K)

I know, but he was a 1-dimensional character that had no reason to be propped up as he has been after the game's release.
>Ah man i have these metaphysical powers that i can use to kill all these guys and political opponents just so my daddy could achieve victory and MAYBE notice me. Please sympathize my existence
What could they add in to make him appealing for a redemption arc that won't feel half-assed and shafted in

Same. hope atlus can do that much although it wouldn't convince me to get same game again

>Warcraft 3's World Editor is free
>FO3's and FNV's GECK is free
>FO4Edit is free
>DOS2's Game Master Mode is free

And yet it's okay for Ninturdo to charge $60 for a map editor. Go dilate harder, Nintentrannies.

Attached: H2x1_NSwitch_SuperMarioMaker2_image1600w.jpg (1600x800, 266K)

Pokemon too.

>absolutely no mention of consoles
>b-but muh nintendo!
Take your meds.

>the story is top tier

Attached: 1557869700193.gif (200x182, 1.45M)

no one cares retard, get off this thread

Attached: 1563696186414.png (1280x799, 1.12M)

>The story is top tier and the way it complements and is complemented by the gameplay is nothing less than inspired
t. has never played another JRPG ever.

P5 is the first Persona game I bought on release, instead of waiting for the inevitable re-release. I would probably be willing to pay full price for Royal if they rerecorded all the dub lines with a better voice director.

WOW, a new cutscenes of people doing shit instead of a minigame like it should be

>muh new waifu
>muh Akechi
>muh new Confidants
>muh new mechanics
>muh new Palaces
>muh new endings
>muh new Personas
Atlus:
>muhney

Days Gone is better than any switch shit.

This.

Attached: 1403960271280.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

I will probably get it but I am kind of hoping for
>scale back Makoto, she shouldn't just solve everything
>the Ryuiji and Morgana fight was fucking pointless
>Haru should be introduced far earlier and should be the one that requests you go after her father
>the entire summer needs corrected, two beach trips within a week of each other and neither was done well
>LETS NOT DO THAT TODAY
>retool the effecting outside world to effect the palace mechanic, seemed annoying at times
A few other minor complaints but those were the most annoying parts of the first and any secondary playthroughs

Attached: 1510436818288.jpg (1024x1448, 494K)

Because the original was already a good game with around 100 hours worth of content that still makes nincels and pcfags seethe over it?

There’s already new minigames you tard.

Attached: E9591987-2681-45E2-A0B9-7D4CC93E03DA.jpg (1334x750, 152K)

Because without that, the only things I'm looking forward to next year are FFVIIR and Halo Infinite.

I've seen a bunch of people point out that Royal might as well have been a dlc, but I haven't seen anyone point out the same about Catherine Full Body.

What I don't get is why these cunts don't port 3 FES and 4 Golden to PS4 and Steam. They're basically sitting on money.

>scale back Makoto, she shouldn't just solve everything
That probably won’t be changed. That’s just how she is.
>the Ryuiji and Morgana fight was fucking pointless
The fight will definitely still happen but maybe they’ll improve it.
>Haru should be introduced far earlier and should be the one that requests you go after her father
You get to interact with Haru as soon as May, but she’s probably join at the regular time. Her joining in September isn’t late game anymore.
>the entire summer needs corrected, two beach trips within a week of each other and neither was done well
They’re adding new fun scenes for the beach trips.
>LETS NOT DO THAT TODAY
They already confirmed that on days where Mona would normally tell you to go to bed, he’ll let you do something in Leblanc. Like video games or reading.
>retool the effecting outside world to effect the palace mechanic, seemed annoying at times
Idk if they’ll change that much.

Attached: 7C7DFFF8-0042-404D-9363-56C3DEF7AD91.jpg (1200x1114, 217K)

Nobody would care enough to buy FES at least. If your PC can't run PCSX2, you probably don't buy a lot of games on Steam

Well Catherine is on last gen consoles and it's not like Atlus can just add DLC to that. As an aside, the content in Catherine FB is minimal compared to what we've seen so far from P5 Royal. I feel like Full Body is a ripoff at $60. If it were $30 or 40 I could be more understanding.

The problem with Golden is that they only way to access it is through a dead handheld, or a device that now goes for ridiculous prices (PSTV). It's asinine. I would play the emulated version, but I will have that constant knowledge in the back of my head that I'm missing out on content.

>They’re adding new fun scenes for the beach trips.
So the beach trips are going to be even longer? Fuck.

I think the scene where you go babe hunting will be replaced with all of you playing beach volleyball.

>Redemption arc
Bitch, he's a fucking corpse, hard to redeem a corpse. The playable black armor Akechi is from magical dream land, and not even an actual person. At most it will amount to "if I lived an entirely different life maybe I wouldn't be so dead and crazy."

>The playable black armor Akechi is from magical dream land, and not even an actual person.
Proof?

Did you forget that he’s getting a manual confidant? And that the developer said that you’ll now have an “open and honest relationship” with him?

>tfw got golden and p4g for $150
still expensive but it sure aint $380 for a vita + p4g expensive

>golden
i meant a pstv

The Akechi trailer. He says to come back and visit, and he says it in dream land.

>Why are people hyped over a fully priced 20$ dlc Yea Forums?
Anime females

Yes? He said that you should meet him at the same place next week. He wants to break out of the dream world and he’s giving you a deadline to agree. Wildcards aren’t effected by the dream world.

weebs gonna weeb.

Catherine beefed up the online multiplayer compnent IIRC. Royal doesnt fix any of the problems with the base game, its all extra shit. I don't really get the appeal, we didn't need some FOTM waifu to vacuum up the game's focus, we needed better stuff with the cast that was there.

REMINDER that personafags actually spend money and buy games and that's why atlus is realising game after game for them.

SMTfags are sad existences that only seethe and cope online and don't buy shit. They don't buy games they don't buy merch they don't buy anything. They didn't even buy TMS that was marketed as a FE x SMT game.

The highest selling SMT game is SMT4 with 600K (LMAO) sales worldwide.

That's why you don't get your SMTrash and personafags are getting their games.

> Royal doesnt fix any of the problems with the base game,
Yes it does. Keep up with the news.

I got Persona 5 on release and it was personal game of the year
I have no interest in this unless it releases as dlc. Even as dlc I'm betting the new characters will make the game worse given Atlus's track record.

I misinterpreted the dream world as being just a location, not somewhere they were stuck. He's still obviously fucking dead though,come on man, that twist is obvious from miles away.

>Anyone who calls out Atlus's shitty business practices must be fans of another console that Atlus does the same shit on
weebs are pathetic. Atlus is literally Japanese EA and SMT is the only reason I tolerate it.

>They don't buy games
SMTIV was one of Atlus' best selling games of all time when it released
>they don't buy merch
What kind of cum guzzling fagbag buys video game merch past the age of 12?
>They didn't even buy TMS that was marketed as a FE x SMT game.
Because it was awful, stuck on the stupid WIi U, and censored.

stop responding to pasta

his death was ambiguous for a reason user. i think kasumi is the one that is actually dead.