Leanna literally tries to kill you just because you don't kill Xana

>not barefoot
>barefoot

Xana. Easiest choice of my life.

Leanna, Xana turns violent roastie the moment you stop enabling her

Xana ofc, she only wants the best for you

Xana is best girl.

Attached: xana_0.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

>Loving demon wife who doesn't even fuck you over when she possesses you, fully supports you no matter what you do
vs
>Bitch who tries to take the former from you, wants you to kill your loving father, throws a fit if you try and reconnect with papa

WOW SUCH A HARD CHOICE

Attached: combat multiplier.jpg (284x334, 44K)

Xana. I never liked how quickly Leanna pushed herself on you, seemed slutty.

Leanna because demon form sucks ass and doesn't even make you run faster and I can't believe how gullible you people are to trust the promises of a literal succubus.

Xana. I was going to purge her to take the Leanna path since I'd never seen it, but Leanna was just so awful that I couldn't do it.
Instead I walked up to the purification pool, did a 180, and killed the priest

Xana literally doesn't break her word as part of her lore

>Born the daughter of a great Wizard in the Seven Cities, Xana's life changed abruptly when a fit of jealous rage led her to conjure an Imp into the folds of her cheating sweetheart's robes. Burnt at the stake for the crime of summoning Demons, Xana awoke from her grizzly death as a Succubus in the castle of the Arch-Demon Kha-Beleth, deep in Sheogh. Intrigued by her new life, Xana is content to do her master's bidding. Sweet and sincere and a lover of poetry, Xana is possibly the only resident of Sheogh who never speaks a false word.OffBck

My Father

Attached: KhaBeleth.jpg (647x735, 359K)

Xana, Leanne seems like she'd nag you a lot and be a bitchy wife, but a demon wife like Xana is probably hella fun and could peg me with her tail and milk my prostate like that

Attached: thinking man.jpg (394x354, 27K)

The only correct choice.

What is Arkane doing now? Are they dead?

Bethesda slave studio cranking out Dishonored sequels.

>hey son, did you like the concubine I got you? thought it'd be a nice gift, for all the birthdays I missed. Sorry about that

>never speaks a false word
pretty sure she lies to you in DM

youtube.com/watch?v=MXv5IDp8y74

You, sir, are a man of great taste and high culture!

I free Leanna from the spider pit and then when I get to the top of the elevator I always kick her right back down

My nigga.

there's two kinds of people
gay niggas and those that picked xana

That isn't real Arkane tho right? I heard it's a spin-off studio like with Andromeda.

Based, my fellow footchad

Attached: 1489173117029.jpg (240x212, 10K)

>Hit Leanna
>Xana starts screaming
>YES KILL HER MURDER HER RIP HER APART
My dick

Attached: dragon_age_introduction.jpg (960x540, 190K)

>Hey son, want to go fishing after we conquer this nation? the bodies of mortals make wonderful bait, could catch some big ones
>Oh busy with your concubine? I understand

>luscious raven-haired thiccsucc that unconditionally worships you vs. some blonde dyke that tries to kill you
wow hard choice

>Not double teaming the concubines with your dad

Is there a mod or cheat that lets you use holy weapons without purging Xana? That endgame is a fucking slog without them.

There are mods.
>That endgame is a fucking slog without them.
Abuse the mighty boot.

iirc, there is an ingame option to do this. If you enter the church by hole in the roof instead of the door, you can trigger one event without the other. I never did that, so im not sure if thats what youre looking for. I think it is though.

Nah. Even if you console command them into your inventory they can't be wielded if you haven't banished Xana

>western did pure succubus years before Japan
Absolutely based, isekai is trash

>Xana
>Pure

She's your dad's old toy, passed on like a lead toy car or a dented baseball bat.

the past is the past user, she loves you in the now that's all that matters

>all these soi boys choosing xana
lmao

Attached: 1548572549924.webm (360x494, 1.46M)

>dad walks in

Purged Xana, no regrets. Bitch was more WORDS WORDS WORDS than blondie could ever hope to be.

I chose Xana before you were even born faggot. COPE LMAO

There's a choice?
Leanna gets SPIDER'd

Disgusting.

Xana and I have sired ten children who will actually grow up with a strong, supporting father who didn’t run out on his kid just because he was sealed in the seven hells

But seeing the other one barefoot is more of a prize.

xana everytime