Ruins gunplay for every other game

>Ruins gunplay for every other game

Attached: eft_logo_promo.jpg (1558x997, 548K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fk6K_EcMZZw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

0.12 waiting room

Attached: BEARdiaper.png (112x112, 21K)

Trash game from scummy dev...

I haven't played since .11 I think. Did they unfuck the quests so you can hand in items you buy from the market place? Fucking dumbest change they ever made.

*crummy

it can be fun

bump

the only two games I play basically are this and hunt showdown because fps where you don't lose things on death just don't feel intense enough

I just wish they'd balance the fucking economy and fix their tedious quest system. Oh, and optimization better improve with 0.12 or I'm gonna be angry about elves.

Actually it’s r6 siege

*uses wallhacks and aimlock*
nothin personnel kid.... thanks for the FAL btw....

This. Not going to play a multiplayer game where you tend to permanently lose shit when you die. Just too much room for bullshit. But then again if AI isn’t done really well, then single player could be bullshit too. O well, it’s fun to watch someone play at least.

This game literally controls recoil for you. There's a fucking stat that automatically makes recoil virtually non existent, makes semi automatic fire completely worthless and makes all gunfights play like COD. It's quite possibly the least skillful game of all time.

not to mention it takes a ton of time and even worse GRINDING to get to that point, putting new players at a severe disadvantage
unless you buy the PREMIUM preorder of course,

Im glad that people like the shooting in that game. I am not one of those people.

What the fuck? Is this true?

as someone who actually plays siege, "see head click head" isn't really exciting or innovative gunplay

Dis game on steam yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=Fk6K_EcMZZw

realism

I had head that the gunplay was bad in this one but I didn't think it was so bad that it would ruin every other game as well.

Yes.

What's the optimizaiton like for this? I'm worried about forking over the money and then finding out it runs like a stuttery mess on my 1660ti and 2600x.

This is fucking retarded.

rather be fetching pokemon creatures t.bh

and people pay money for this?

Gib wipe, Nikita. Please... I'll eat your cummies.

What the fuck?

Attached: 1568665941925.jpg (1024x1024, 122K)