What kind of RPG party you prefer?

What kind of RPG party you prefer?

Attached: skcY0Mh.jpg (2048x1536, 544K)

If only he didn't dress like a slob.

>these people have more friends than you
fug

Attached: cri.jpg (657x527, 53K)

Tank warrior, two-handed warrior, rogue and mage

People should just start throwing eggs at boogie and see if he eats the yolk off his shirt.

SALAD DODGING

The guy to his right is pure onions.

Every good party needs a wildcard.

3 BBC 1 white girl

If he lost another 50-100 pounds, bulked up, wore anything but cringey design logo shirts and properly trimmed his beard he would jump to a 6-7/10

>friends
They look like teenagers, likely fans

This kind

Attached: 1566794808395.png (960x960, 969K)

My tank and healers are superior.

Attached: 73E1172C-68D6-4B43-8D47-C407AFF7F432.jpg (1024x689, 205K)

Looks like theyre having fun

Air Force guy fucks.

From left to right
>Fighter
>Warrior
>Rogue
>Necromancer
>Cleric
>Dark Mage
>Tank

Mine is:

Self-Insert Regular Guy with light-mage powers
Slight Comic Relief Handsome Hero Male
Elegant supernatural female with dark element
Monstrous but sexy supernatural female with cute element
Joke pint-sized villain turned good wildcard

evilcampaign.jpg

Like that would save you, you fat fuck. I feel like if you spent as much time in the gym as you do bitching about people sayin mean things about fat people on the internet, you would still be fucking ugly, so giving up and waiting for the inevitable heart attack was the right choice, congrats on having it all figured out. The only sympathies I have are for the poor firefighters that will eventually have to cut the side of your house out in order to get your bloated corpse onto a bariatric gurney. Anyone who has ever clicked the like and or subscribe button on any of your Youtube videos should be chemically sterilized, for I fear if they were allowed to procreate we would end up on a direct course for the dystopian future featured in the movie Idiocrisy. Speaking of Idiocrisy, I would rather be in a room with the disembodied ass that farts for 90 minutes because I imagine it would smell better and it's certainly easier on the eyes. Lets put things in perspective, while you're making up excuses as to why you can't stop jamming 3 to 5 thousand calories a day into your lard hole there are people that quit HEROIN on the regular through sheer force of willpower. The only thing more tragic than your inevitable death via ignorance and hubris will be the fact that you wont have enough friends to carry the piano box they bury you in.

>americans
imagine the smell

> Lenny "The helm" Orenskein. Can run over eighty miles an hour. To unwind, he relaxes so hard he loses muscle control.
> Alan Charlie Charleston. No female ever heard his voice. He would lose his ability to fly if they ever did.
> Dan "Stretchy" Ug. No actual power, he just has some loose joints from being raised in a circus. A party member mostly because he's friend with everyone.
> Alan "The Sky Knight" Winghammer. If he doesn't return above 10000 ft. aboveground every week for at least an hour, his skin begins to crack. Master strategist.
> Arjun Pradihasij: Only speaks in code. His daily schedule is procedurally generated thanks to an algorythm he created when he was 3.
> Al. Invulnerable and a master of all known weaponry to boot, his only weakness is direct sunlight.

How can you guys let this happen to your body.
Also the girl on the right is having trouble keeping that smile.

healer, sick mage, big sword warrior, cute claw using girl, gunner

>spend entire game leveling up drako, put all my skill points into scythe
>look on youtube later, max level fists one shots everything

The smell is the least of concerns.
Good grief, imagine his skeleton for a second. How are his arm bones not disjointed from the torso? How does this guy manage to not break his legs by standing up? How is he not asphixiating with all that fat in his nonexistant neck and chest?

Attached: 1505442900_Sad Gordon Freeman.jpg (3026x2160, 1022K)

Those are brits 100%

Guy all the way to the right would make a qt bottom if he fixed his teeth

Who's gonna blast first? My money is on the air force kid, one of the Columbine guys also came from military background.

The hooded rogue on upper left is a Russian rapper named Cкpyджи, weird seeing him here

Attached: 1388421269101.jpg (283x273, 13K)

How is he still that fat after having surgery?

>Me
>slutty healslut
>slutty necro
>slutty barbarian
>slutty bard

Who the fuck are these, his fucking gay minions?

(you)

You're almost as short as grade schoolers.

Does boogie just hang out with highschoolers now?

>that stained shirt

Attached: IMG_20190814_040705.jpg (480x484, 19K)

Attached: 1556034007987.jpg (600x600, 53K)

he doesn't dress like a slob, he's just fat
i don't even like boogie

Fun is most important.

Attached: Fellowship of Bengis.jpg (1024x991, 145K)

Attached: group.jpg (3264x2448, 823K)

1 Blackbelt

Jesus Christ, the fat curse literally rips your entire physical identity from you. His facial features are completely different. His mother probably wouldn’t even recognize him if he went to her after a complete surgical removal