We're going home

Attached: BUS BUS BUS BUS BUS BUS BUS BUS.png (725x906, 1008K)

on the bus?

the backseats are reserved for you

Sounds pretty okay if it's multiplayer with only one randomly chosen bus driver but it's probably not.

THANKS FOR BETATESTING PCFAGS

HMMMMM COMFY GAME I LOVE COMFY IMAGINE BEING COMFY PLAYING COMFY BUS GAME IN A COMFY RAINY DAY LISTENING TO COMFY CITY POP OMG COMFY OVERLOAD

this but unironically

I unironcially like these types of simulator games

Attached: CyberPunk.png (1321x381, 86K)

Spotted the kraut.

>wagecucks even in his vidya

Attached: 1562659073585.png (800x810, 85K)

I am enjoying it. The game will crash a lot on Xbox One though. Picking up PS4 version soon because it is absolutely unplayable on Xbox right now. Night routes with low traffic are comfy af (and least likely to crash).

>he isn't German
sucks to be you

How badly it censored?

>all these simulators that use basic unity assets
Bunch of lazy faggots.

who the fuck WANTS to be german lmao
not even germans, maybe niggers

>mirrors run at 10fps
>interface designed for pc
>can't assign anything to controller, only wheel
>runs like shit during rain and with lots of passengers
>not pro or x enhanced
>pc version is cheaper and better (but has Denuvo)

Yeah as someone who's actually PLAYED this fucking game, dude what?

Are you German

The game is very inclusive. The tutorial woman brings on her female fiance in the opening route.

This is Unreal Engine 4 though. Bus Simulator 16 was Unity and looked bad.

But can I play as a passenger?

Attached: germany.png (500x434, 82K)

>Euro Truck Simulator 2 is still not on PS4
They would make so much money if they ported it.

They rejected my application because of my pork diet

Why the fuck would anyone ever play anything on the censorstation?

Euro Truck Sim 2 is honestly the best modern sim/game around. I love just turning on some music or podcasts and drive some jobs.
Even with a controller it is still really fun.

Attached: americantrucksimulator.png (613x613, 487K)

Why would I play this over the trucking sinulator?

quick rundown on the situation?

When's the Switch port? I'm looking forward to being able to drive a bus while I ride the bus.

>snoy
So will the busses be censored?

Consoles can't handle it. You'll have to get the poor man's version.

Attached: truck-driver-PS4-zoom.jpg (963x1200, 196K)

Barely runs on PS4 let alone your kiddie tablet.

Any dlc where I can rob and harass my fellow passengers?

This isn't set in the USA.

Whys it crash so much? Incompatibility? I’m not one for these kinds of games but it’s always weird to hear games don’t work on consoles where it’s developed for it

>Euro Truck Sim 2 is honestly the best modern sim/game around.
Elite Dangerous is better desu

Idk I prefer things that aim for realism or semi-realism like Orbiter, Euro Truck 2, ARMA 3, IL-2 Sturmovik, MS Flight Sim.
That said I haven't tried Elite Dangerous, so I could end up liking it.

Attached: il2cover.png (220x309, 146K)

so you'll just be running over civilians instead?

Is there a plan to combine all of these simulators into a realistic wagie sim?

It's gonna be an MMO

Unlikely. It's not like they're developed by one company. Plus adding "Simulator" has become kind of a meme. A lot of games subtitled "Simulator" are still very game-like and arcadey.
So it's more of a gray term now and not all Sims strive to be purely Simulators, some have more arcade-like gameplay mechanics.

I've been playing ETS2 for years, and started playing ATS recently. I just wish ATS had states getting developed and released faster

Yeah it's a shame. I like it, especially for the conventional trucks rather than strictly cabovers like in ETS2.
But as they stand, ETS2 is superior just because they focus on it more.
I must say they did a good job get ATS (mostly) right as far as US driving laws. Right on red, speed limits, etc. It's not perfect, but a great job for a Czech dev studio.

that would be pretty cool actually

Elite aims for realism in its own hard sci-fi way and the gameplay loop is greatly inspired by modern stuff like Euro Truck Sim 2
You can still pewpews away at things but most of the time you'll be pewpewing away at rocks as you learn how to drive, or crossing transgalactic distances to get stuff from point A to point B to see moneys grow exponentially
My only recommendation is to turn off assists if you do decide to play it, they throttle the full potential of your ship and induce a few bad habits you'll have trouble losing later
If you play stuff like flightsim and IL2 with a hotas then you can give it more use in that game, too, you'll probably need to keep your keyboard handy for ship buttons and stuffs tho

Europeans are subhuman.

Is this technically a stranding game? You're interacting with random people or something.

Because release now, fix later mentality. There's also multiple SKUs of console to test (Xbox One/X/PS4/Pro). I don't even think this game ran well on PC.

>stranding game
>interacting with random people
what

the stranding genre is like a reflection on how society and culture is built on strands
so yeah if you interact with people and build stuff in game your game's a stranding game
though kojimbo's like 20 years late to the party

Elite Dangerous isnt a sim, it's make believe, none of this space ships are real, guy.