Games that parody themselves?

Games that parody themselves?

Attached: zoomer.png (1804x468, 265K)

Zoomer Coyote sounds like the name a bandit in a futuristic old west themed setting would have.

>It's real

Attached: It's_All_So_Tiresome.png (1022x731, 643K)

Sounds like a Megaman X boss

This is child abuse. Who would be retarded enough to-
>sociology
>art director
Oh yes.

How the fuck do you even pronounce Kyl? Is her name just Kyle?

Attached: ky.jpg (216x216, 7K)

holy shit
what weapon does he give you?

>gender creative babe

This kid is fucking toast. I feel fucking terrible.

>boomers fall for a russian bot
>again

Attached: 1543198814370.jpg (800x800, 135K)

like kys

Pronounced like "kill".

Weak to Boomer Kuwanger's weapon.

honk honk

gender dysphoria

There is LITERALLY nothing wrong with being a liberal. Magatards just hate it because they can't say mean things about people they don't like.

Keel. As in zoomer will keel shimselves before they hit 30

why is it legal for these "people" to raise kids? child services should step in as soon as they even CONSIDER puberty blockers

Being a liberal is perfectly fine. It's just that liberals themselves are fucking retarded.

>There is LITERALLY nothing wrong with being a liberal.

Attached: 0E4A_lSI2CvvCoNZF.jpg (500x750, 85K)

to walnut brained republicans, maybe.

Attached: 1483437439246.jpg (490x490, 82K)

>they can't say mean things about people they don't like.
I have freedom of speech just like you
If you can talk about how much you hate white people, I can talk about why I hate niggers

Call me a Nazi
I know you want to

It's totally fine to be a liberal as long as you aren't raising a gender creative child named fucking zoomet

no, it's two parents who care enough about their kid to let they/them grow for themselves
it isn't harmful to the child or other people, like say anti-vaxx which trump and the rest of you right wing retards are peddling on the population

Not a republican since I'm not an Americunt.

Fuck off zoomer.

You must defeat the three Clowns of Darkness
>boomer kuwanger
>millenial falcon
>zoomer coyote
You're aided by two former heroes, now weak from their old age. They fought against each other decades ago, but now they unite together to fight back against the Clown Menace. They renounced their real names long ago. They go by their former nicknames
>The Desert Fox
>The Green Beret
Can you defeat the Clowns, to bring order and prosperity to the world? Or will you succumb to the darkness and end up in a genderqueer world where everyone goes by they/them?

thankfully her parents are already old and come age 14, when the doors of parenting are closed, puberty will hit like a fucking megaton and the kid will find some peers not interested in using her as a prop, and they will hopefully have weed, and hopefully not crack

Attached: 1409999372930.gif (233x411, 654K)

it's the opposite. there is a father in texas, of all places, who is losing custody of his son to his mom who insists he wants to be a girl (but he won't say this to anyone but her, when they're alone). His dad says she's withholding her love so that the kid will go along with it. he called it the "mutilation of children on an industrial scale" and I cant tell you what part of that summary is wrong

>tfw too gay to be a liberal

Zoomer Coyote and his brother Coomer Leopard take the stage!

Liberals were a mistake

FUCK OFF YOU POL NIGGER.

dilate

dont tell me that shit it makes me legitimately angry
i swear when im supreme leader these people are getting euthanized

t.zoomer coyote

>White people

U mad zoomie?

>finally get my fancy degree
>start job at highly respected firm
>nobody treats me special and I don't understand
>after trying my best to change the company during my first 3 months I get called aside for a 1 on 1 by my boss
>he tells me some stuck up white privileged shit about "pulling my weight" and "adapting"
>existential crisis because my job is meaningless in the grand scheme
>can't seem to find an Idea that will make an impact and give me the attention I so desperately crave
>oh I know: I'll push my agenda onto my own child!

And thus Zoomer E. Coyote was born

A child won't become something it cannot be just because it wants to.
If you want to disappoint them, go the fuck ahead. The more westerners kill themselves, the better.

>gender creative

Attached: 1461470301434.gif (320x213, 1.3M)

Now there's a name to die for.

Attached: kill.png (509x397, 304K)

Darkies also name their daughters/sons stupid shit like McShaniqua Peace Burger

Seethe some more, bitches.

I have a feeling Zoomer will follow the steps of Mandark and absolutely loathe what his parents did to him.