Pay $60

>pay $60
>only get 1/3 of the game because the other expansions are not included
looks like the greed wasn't on Activision side

Attached: file.png (628x128, 60K)

the only thing that doesn't include is forsaken

>playing destiny

Attached: 1547178746595.png (672x763, 772K)

yeah a whole expansion

fuck destiny

wait what
that's the only real expansion though, the other ones are tiny shit

I was looking for this post and only this post.

then buy the $35 version of shadowkeep and the $25 of forsaken and get your full game. You aren't poor now are you?

>and get your full game
nope

Attached: file.png (621x167, 21K)

Let's be real here, the entirety of destiny 2 is tiny and barely has any content. It relies super heavily on recycling tiny maps.
There's a fuckton of expansions and DLC and it still has less actual fresh content than most singleplayer games do on launch just because they expect you to do your dailies but this time enemies have half health but hit twice as hard, whoa!
Buy more engrams, goy

>buy expansion
>doesn't come with other expansions
I don't see the problem

name one game with $60 expansions

Buy Shadowkeep and Forsaken, you fucking troglodyte

>paying $85 for a full game
no thanks

You are one kind of stupid

that's digital deluxe tho

>bro just buy the $35 version and miss half of the expansion content

Attached: Untitled.jpg (769x1048, 297K)

You first

Destiny 2

world of warcraft is $50 and $15/month sub

its not $60 and sub can be bought with golds

???

Attached: Screenshot_20190917-152510_Trebuchet.png (1021x440, 186K)

>1 season pass included out of 4

>pay for expansion
>ugh but I also want the other 3 expansions for the same price

season passes are not expansions

Those aren't part of the expansion nor is the expansion required to play them

It's okay, you shouldn't be buying Destiny anyhow

Based Activision business practices saving you from shit games

don't most MMOs just give you all the previous expansions if you buy the new one?

Anyways, OP, I'm not defending Bungie one bit, but I occasionally play Destiny 2 and from what I know the expansions that aren't Forsaken are pretty garbage.

In destiny they are

>be op
>be a complete fucking retard and doesn't know what creampie API does
>tfw i've been enjoying all dlcs for my legit games free and not paying a single cent

paying those prices for a destiny game is the real poverty, though.
poverty of mind and in judgement.

You need the season passes or you won't have access to some of the expansion content, including weapons

Attached: file.png (579x602, 59K)

>buy an expansion
>doesn't include some expansion content
>you have to buy the full season pass
Didn't Ubishit pull the same kind of cancer with ASSCREEDs that would have like 12 different release packages all with different content? This is why piracy happens, fucking publisher/marketing taking a complete game and cutting it up with scissors.

shadowkeep is the expansion, season passes are parts of the expansion made into microtransactions

But Bungie left Activision already. That's why the game is going to Steam in the first place.

>Destimeme 2 the Taken Foreskin

cool.

Don't play this shit.

Those are season pass items, not Shadowkeep items. Buy the season pass seperately if you want them.
>but it won't let me
Wait until Shadowkeep launches. Bungie has confirmed that seasons will be purchasable seperate from the expansion. They're just trying to double dip until it launches.

but then I'll be missing the raid and dungeon
If I want the full content I need to pay $60 or else I'm missing either the weapons or the dungeon/raid

if you want to make some season pass shit, make it cosmetics, not this bullshit

>pay 40$
>all previous expansions included
W O A H.

Attached: 1542374713584.png (2060x1159, 1.53M)

That's the Digital Deluxe Edition and comes with all the premium DLC that'll be released over the year. FFXIV Shadowkeeper's Digital Deluxe is priced the same.
The reason it doesn't come with Forsaken is because it's going to give you the means to jump in at Shadowkeep and as such doesn't require Forsaken, and New Light will allow you to access every zone and Gambit will no longer be Forsaken only. So owning Forsaken's only going to matter for some exotic weapon quests, if you really want to run the Forsaken raids, if you wanted to buy the Annual Pass content for Year 2, and the story itself.
They probably figure the old content isn't really worth bundling when everyone's going to get a boost from buying Shadowkeep and the only reason to go back would be for those handful of weapons, the story or the raids. Might seem like a lot but post-Shadowkeep they might change the price on Forsaken.

Attached: PMcyYlw.jpg (445x501, 72K)

*Shadowbringers
Fuck me getting my shadow words mixed up. Anyway for the $60 edition of Shadowbringers your lot is a minion, a mount and a cosmetic gunblade so digital deluxe editions are usually even greedier than what Bungie's doing.

or they could provide the full package for $60 like a normal full priced game
and not lock some weapons and content behind a season pass to force you to pay $60 for a single expansion

see the post above yours

>game has a monthly subscription fee

>The reason it doesn't come with Forsaken is because it's going to give you the means to jump in at Shadowkeep and as such doesn't require Forsaken
the only reason it doesn't include forsaken is because they're greedy fucks

>buy expansion
>it doesn't even include the whole expansion unless you get the "Digital Deluxe" (aka Full Edition) instead of the Scam Edition
>have to buy other expansions too
>paying over $100 for a game that STILL has less content than a regular $60 release
Bungie goes in raw and Destinycucks take the whole thing

They did that with Forsaken too, the Annual Pass at launch was $36 by itself unless you bought the $70 deluxe edition.
The Annual Pass this year is a bit different, while it will have exclusive content it'll also have stuff everyone can get and seems to have integrated a battle pass system for certain rewards for this purpose.
Shadowkeep base comes with the first Season, a Vex themed Season which is also where the raid will be probably to show off how the new battle pass addition to the formula works.
Also technically you'll never get the full experience anymore anyway as the annual pass content had some exclusive stuff during the time it was relevant, like the Season of the Drifter having a lore-based event where you had to choose whether to trust him or spy on him for the Vanguard.
I might not be the best judge because I've been on this train through the worst of it so my concept of good or better could be skewed but I want to believe Bungie can finally do cool things now that Activision isn't running the show.

>the full content
Full content of what? Shadowkeep? All the Shadowkeep content is in Shadowkeep.

Shit game that isn't worth your time anyway.

the full content of year 2019-2020

He's calling the rest of the Annual Pass content part of Shadowkeep. Because now that Destiny 2 is coming to Steam nobody remembers how content's distributed in this game anymore.

If you want the season pass contentb(which, again, is separate from the expansion) then buy the season pass

yearly $60 should include all the destiny 2 content, weapon, raids, and also the content from previous expansions

>Game Expansion up for pre-order on Steam
>"HOW DARE THOSE K I K E S NOT GIVE ME EVERYTHING WITH THIS PURCHASE GUESS ACTIVISION WERE THE GOOD GUYS ALL ALONG"
If you gave a shit about Destiny before this wouldn't be an issue, and furthermore they don't even have prices for Forsaken on Steam yet. Fucking calm down, it isn't the end of the world.

Attached: 1563325391273.png (276x358, 145K)

>pay full price
>dont get full game

>pay $60 for $35 expansion
I'm sorry you got swindled

Destiny has literally never done that except for Rise of Iron and that's because RoI was made with the idea of it being the final expansion so they also made a bundle.
And again, if you gave a fuck about Destiny before this is a non-issue because you already own Forsaken and transferred your purchases to Steam already. You just want an excuse to not give this any form of benefit of the doubt and keep calling Bungie greed driven monsters.
And finally, as I said, nothing else related to Destiny is on Steam until October 1st, so sure it won't come with Shadowkeep but you also don't know the price Forsaken will have either.
Besides, a faggot like you will bitch about it and wait for a Steam sale a year later and buy it all for $10 so you can bitch nobody's doing the old content anymore so what's it matter to you?

>pay $35 to get half of an expansion and miss all the weapons
pretty gud

>You just want an excuse to not give this any form of benefit of the doubt and keep calling Bungie greed driven monsters.
how is this an excuse? paying $60 and not getting the full game is bullshit

So first your argument is that they're charging $60 for an expansion (which they aren't), then you argue that not paying $60 locks you out of expansion content (which it doesn't), then you argue that the season pass content is just content that was cut from the expansion (which it isn't), now you argue that paying $60 doesn't get you everything beforehand (which you could have bought at battle.net if you weren't a slowpoke)

Do you want some help moving those goal posts?

>walk into restaurant
>order a burger
>that would be $60
>I'm sorry sir since you're not our loyal customer we will serve you only buns and meat, you have to pay extra to get other ingredients.
>I'm sorry sir since you're not our loyal customer other ingredients will be available at a later date, please enjoy your burger like this!
Wow, what a service! Thanks Bungie!

Using a food analogy for a bullshit argument doesn't make it any less bullshit

the expansion is that window between 1 october 2019 and fall 2020
all the content released within this time period is part of the expansion
that's how it works in literally every mmos
you can wordplay on all the retarded terms "season pass, annual pass, expansion" or whatever, that's what it is
you'll have to pay $60 if you want all the content shadowkeep has to offer, this includes the weapons from the season passes as well as the raids and dungeons

Ignore him, he's obvious mentally handicapped.

it reveals just how shit the argument was from the beginning lol
some people just want to hate

why would anyone want to support such a shitty game? its not even good looter shooter and borderlands 3 is already out

The season pass content is seperate from Shadowkeep. You can buy and play the season pass content without even fucking owning Shadowkeep. How hard is this to understand?

also
>So first your argument is that they're charging $60 for an expansion
they are, they're just trying to trick people into thinking it's $35, for $35 you're not getting all the content from the expansion which is locked behind a paywall
>then you argue that not paying $60 locks you out of expansion content
it does, you wont have access to some weapons and armor, which is problematic if you want to play competitively
>then you argue that the season pass content is just content that was cut from the expansion
it literally is, weapons and armor shouldn't be behind a paywall if you're already paying for expansion for current year
>now you argue that paying $60 doesn't get you everything beforehand
$60 should get you everything, not getting everything for the price of a full priced game is greed, and it's outdated content

how hard is it to understand that if you dont buy shadowkeep you wont have access to the raid and dungeon from year 2020, and if you don't buy the season passes you won't have access to some of the weapons and armor from year 2020?

its all wordplay

Your entire argument hinges on the falsity that the expansion is actually everything for the 2019/2020 year and you have nothing to back it up other than "because I said so" and yet you tell us off for using "wordplay" to explain provable facts and simply remind us that not buying content will result in not having said content

Do you even have a single shred of proof that the expansion is cut content?

you're not using wordplay, bungie is
they're making as complicated as possible to trick people
>hey look that's only $35
>3 months later
>hehe gotcha that weapon is coming with the second battle pass for an extra $10, and look at that neat armor
>it's totally not part of the expansion btw you're free to skip it and have a disadvantage over the other players ;)

I'll stick with halo 5 and all its base content kthx