Is it still worth getting a Switch?

Is it still worth getting a Switch?

Attached: DWREx3IU8AUmuzJ.jpg (768x1024, 108K)

Fuck trannies

Attached: for_cancerous_threads_only.jpg (1500x5368, 1.73M)

I hope you find a nice boyfriend/husband who'll make you feel like the cute girl you are :)

>Fuck trannies
I would also like to fuck trannies

Attached: 1566553736289.png (240x280, 52K)

give me Aigis

Yes it is, I love mine very much. ALSO NICE LEGS NIGGA.

IT'LL WORK

Gross.

>ywn be this pathetic

>entry-level tier shit

Video games

rollan for chie

based

rolling for a cutie

>he doesn’t fuck boipussy
what are you, some kind of fag?

Better list for you to use in the future.

Attached: roll_1d100_for_your_furry_waifu.jpg (1500x5368, 999K)

rollin'

based

post his dick

Fucking dudes in the ass is nowhere as bad as having any sexual encounter with a tranny.

Furfags deserve to be gassed.

Rollin' for a female

rollo

I hate this list, rolling

>having sex with a gross hairy man is better than having sex with a man who looks like a woman
yeahhh you’re a fag

let's rollin

>who looks like a woman
lol

Rollin'

If I dont get chie im gonna fuck u all

most men who like to get fucked take care of themselves; trannies have already failed at helping themselves and are always gross

I'll just get baconface again

Cuteboys and twinks and lovely and worth cherishing. Trannies are absolutely fucking hideous and are all terrible people.

Attached: 61414635_p40.png (657x986, 425K)

roollin!!!!

You can shave without being a god damn trans. (and look good too)

roland

Is there a male version? Rollan btw.

keep your homo shit out of this board. Yea Forums is for trannies

this. twinks and natural crossdressers are always sexier than trannies. trannies are disgusting and permanently ruin their bodies.

Based and twinkpilled.

Rolling. Good thread OP

This better be good

You can actually only look good by NOT being a tranny. A guy who takes care of himself and crossdresses will always always be sexier than a tranny. Trannies are always disgusting blobs and they always go bald and always have erectile dysfunction. The hormones completely destroy their bodies and makes it literally impossible to achieve the trap aesthetic. Trannies cannot be traps and they cannot be cute.

Dunno who that is, re-rolling!

I'm not 100% sure but 26 looks like Yuuka

Attached: s - 1535296 - 4girls alcohol alternate_costume ascot bakery beer beer_mug braid brea.jpg (1411x2000, 2.94M)

How the fuck is Dark Samus a furry?

Nice programming socks

anti spam bullshit rolling

Yukiko

Wouldn't it be crazy if they were wearing a diaper too... Man that'd be weird

p[lease god

Rollan

Is the Switch a good platform to emulate old playstation and psp games? Cause I've got an old psp for this right now, but the Switch's screen is mighty tempting.

im interested in getting to know you please reply and ill give you whatever contact details you need

she's metroid

This. I'd easily fuck a cute twink, but mentally ill narcissists deserve nothing but suffering l.

roll again

same. plus, all trannies are fucking ugly. there is nothing more disgusting than moobs and love handles and a limp dick. and every tranny is plagued by these things because estrogen makes the male body ugly. also like 80% of them go bald because estrogen is terrible for your hair as well.

Attached: 1566169163219.jpg (808x606, 28K)

It is possible to be a good looking with the HRT. I even considered it... but the risks just feel too high and I feel safer by just staying a slim male but I still sometimes go through this constant 'what if what if'. Maybe if I was born later and we had more research and tech maybe.

Twunks > twinks, don't (You) me. Also rolling

I don't disagree with you, but please keep your images to /g/

>starved = feminine
tranny "logic".

time to comm

Nope, it's not possible to be good looking on estrogen, user. You've literally been lied to and gaslighted if you think there is any benefit to HRT. It does nothing good. It can't change your bones, and it can't change your face. All it does is make you fat and bald. There's no "what if", I can tell you right now how you'd look if you had fallen for the tranny meme. You'd be fucking ugly.

>Fuck trannies
Nah, I'd rather just stick with traps

Rollol

39 or 08 if not i take OP

ゴゴゴゴ Roadroller ゴゴゴゴ

>It is possible to be a good looking with the HRT.
it's not at all. it's been proven that it just makes you look gross as fuck. no one has ever looked better after taking that shit. they only look worse. plus, if you take that you're inherently a bad person to begin with. only the dumbest shittiest people on earth actually become trannies. it's inherent to their ideology.

gib gf

fine reimu i like you so its not like im gonna reject you ...

Looks warm :3

>Fuck trannies
>So I'll start an auto-bumping thread!
Very smart. Rolling

GIMME A GOOD ONE

rollan'

Just make peace with the fact that such technology will not exist in our lifetimes. We would need nanotechnology to edit most of your cells, and stay in the body to culture such cells.

Big titties plz

would get that person pregnant

Alright give me some nice prime faggotry.

Come on baby

everyone except junko

Yup

Rollin don’t be trollin

roll lets go

Based asf

Yes

Attached: 1485585088555.jpg (1080x1080, 319K)

rollerino

They see me rollin'

Is that also a man

rolycoly

memes

70 U FUCKS

GYBE - Mladic

good
bad

absolutely!

Attached: nintenbro.jpg (1638x2048, 703K)