She is literally perfect and the most adorable female video game character cmv

She is literally perfect and the most adorable female video game character cmv

Attached: 1544160188757.jpg (800x800, 77K)

>she

Attached: 1565632596868.png (662x478, 22K)

at least its smart enough to realize it needs to stay in the kitchen to pretend to be female

I love Reisen!

Attached: 62128307_p0.png (1615x1998, 1.65M)

>trans
>also gay
What did they mean by this?

Attached: EDFC45A8-2118-4BAF-AC55-B4BA53018BAA.jpg (499x625, 105K)

Based
All other posts ITT are cringe

>female

dilate

I played through the whole thing including the B-side. A story about someone getting over her shit while trying to climb a mountain wasn't that bad, now it turns out to be something about gender dysphoria because that's the hot topic of the year. I have no intentions of playing the new coaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

What was the point of the strawberries?

Trans people honestly disgust me and it's not their fault. It's all the basedboys and women that enable them's fault

Attached: That Trans meme.jpg (1000x1064, 201K)

Attached: 849.jpg (1216x937, 292K)

Attached: 1568156297208.webm (1280x532, 1.14M)

when will you stop posting this

go back to E*ntei before I rape you

Attached: 3xtydfahwzs01.png (1500x1301, 1.79M)

Take you and your shitty thread back to lgtb and die there.

yuri fags are literally trannies

To be collectables and encourage Madeline to tackle even greater challenges
They probably just grow on the mountain

Out of my way "xir"

Attached: 4dd[1].jpg (373x388, 26K)

Attached: image0-15-1.png (1200x1840, 1.85M)

All of this is true.

>gender dysphoria
You’re kidding. There’s no way this is real

that was foreshadowed everywhere in the game have you even played it

Imagine being so dense that you only realise the theme and plot of the game once someone literally spells it out for you on twitter.

In a climate where gender dysphoria wasn't a hot topic, and no changes to the story itself, the game would be 100% blatantly about depression and anxiety to everyone who played it.
You can hate yourself without wanting to change your gender.

>make girl
>call it tranny

its almost like they dont know that men have no idea what it means to be a woman and can only become a parody of one.

Attached: 1410042573128.jpg (500x502, 73K)

Was it really hinted at? I only played through the first few chapters, so the story hadn't really picked up yet. It would surprise me though since people are only now talking about it.

Wait a sec. That bulge...

Are you blind?

>getting a boner from looking at yourself
Imagine being this narcissistic

>she
>her

Ohnonono

I never finished this, I got up to a room where there are clones of yourself that kill you and I gave up
Why do people have such an issue with the game? The only story I got was "there's a fuckoff huge mountain go scale it for fun"
Also why is it called Celeste if the girl is named Madeleine

I recognize that bulge !

Blasphemy

>Basedlestia.
I am glad they didn't ruin a decent game at least.

too bad she has a 40% chance of commit sudoku, she even couldn't assist to a funeral of a almost completely stranger granny

To be completely fair here, no. The reveal that the MC _might_ be trans is a borderline easter egg. The game is just well enough crafted that it makes sense even if the player does not notice that.

not that user but lol fuck that I was gonna buy the game but I'll just pirate now

The game is good, it has a tight gameplay. Didn't think the story was worth a damn.

Stu, what are you doing?

It isn't in any way, he's bullshitting you. Play the game.

Supporting devs that actually try to make the stories and themes in their games engaging and reasonable, even if you disagree on their beliefs on a personal level, is much more beneficial to the industry than paying for soulles corporate shit.

The mountain is Mt. Celeste. You play as Madeline, climbing it.

Your mom

Yeah pretty much. I am completely confident in my gender and sexuality and I still fucking hate myself.

Maybe not literally perfect, but pretty adorable nonetheless.

user...

Attached: 1563284904645.jpg (404x683, 86K)

literal who

All my life all I wanted was a cute redhead gf to gently soothe my troubles away. Little did I know I could BECOME the qt redhead gf......

ohonononoo hahahahahahahaha

it doesn't stop

Attached: 5822760-6357677-image-m-38_1541492520699.jpg (962x1180, 189K)

Moko only hates princess moonbitch, she is actually in good terms with the rest of Eintei.

you're doing this on purpose.