What happens outside of Tamriel?

what happens outside of Tamriel?

Attached: nirn.jpg (1101x725, 222K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/76pHGGPY_R8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Been wondering that too. Are there humans outside of Tamriel? If so what's their culture. What other unique races exist on the other continents?

The Akaviri, Yokudan and Atmoran are all humans. The other countries are Elves.

>tfw there's probably gigantic sized creatures in the depth of the oceans
>tfw said creatures are probably more terrifying than here in RL and filled with deep dark magic

>Akaviri are humans.
Do you even TES lore?

Attached: 1566651594545m.jpg (1008x1024, 155K)

pretty sure Akaviri are snake people

interracial orgies

Akaviri are snake, monkey, and dragon hominids. Not human.

Looks pretty human to me.

Attached: Akaviri_Commander_Mishaxhi.png (600x1000, 658K)

Snake people do live there but the dragonslayers that formed the Blades were at least humanoid.

Nothing, it is peaceful and everyone lives in harmony.

bethesda are a bunch of hacks and won't do anything outside of tamriel. that glass tech island space nigga akavir pretty much asia

does anyone in the other continents ever help prevent reality from unexisting? why must it always be someone from Tamriel

Everything is fine. No Daedric princes or world-ending dragons fucking shit up. They hear stories from travelers about all the crazy shit that goes down in Tamriel and thank their gods that they don't live there. Tamriel is basically the Australia of the Ever Scrolls world.

The Yokudans are where the Redguards came from originally so it's somewhat similar to their culture. Akaviri are kinda Japanese-y, but all the human Akaviri there were killed or eaten by snakedragon things. Atmora is where (non-Redguard) humans came from in the first place but is now a frozen hellhole with everyone dead.

>implying Aldmeris is real.
>implying Pyandonea is that big.
>implying what the fuck is that random thing in the top-left.

Attached: 1443653913734.png (494x506, 13K)

This would be pretty hilarious.

where is this established

do you? human akaviri and tsaesci have been confirmed to be separate species for years now.

I think ESO had actual descendants of Akaviri you can meet in the new expansion and they were all human.
Not 100% sure since I haven't played it myself.

Isn't tamriel roughly the same size as asutralia? Nirn is fucking tiny

>tfw no akavir tes game where you start off serving the tsaesci snake lords and eventually have to choose between continuing to serve them or defecting to serve under the new akaviri queen that's risen against them

Attached: Nirn.jpg (1000x462, 165K)

I thought most of the other continents sank?
so then are the open oceans just really dangerous? A boat ride from the Imperial City to Ebonheart in Vvardenfall would be about the same if not longer than to Akavir, Yokuda, or Aldmeris
and longer than Pyandonea
how come those areas so completely out of the loop?

>the black race is from the Americas

Attached: 1544713308093.jpg (426x426, 95K)

>A boat ride from the Imperial City to Ebonheart in Vvardenfall would be about the same if not longer than to Akavir, Yokuda, or Aldmeris and longer than Pyandonea

That voyage is along the coastline where there are multiple stops to resupply so it's not comparable to open ocean voyage.
Also Aldmeris supposedly doesn't exist, at least not as a separate continent but a memory of lands inhabited by elves in the ancient times or something along those lines.

Books written by in-game morons say this, but every actual encounter with their ghosts and evidence of their items and equipment show they are just normal men. The animal attributes are wildly exaggerated by someone that has never been to the continent. Snake people, snow demons, monkey people, tiger dragons, all just fairy tales from the other side of the world, or grossly misunderstood hearsay about what was happening on Akivir.

Akaviri are (mostly) humans that took the Tsaesci culture as their own after the "snakemen" got blown the fuck out in a counter raid by I think the nords.
The Blades are an offshoot of the Akaviri sword masters. That is why the Blades us katanas when no one else does, they adopted it from a foreign culture.

tf is Lyg

continents to the west are the past, continents to the east are the future. Literally. Its time cube bullshit in the TES reality.
The continent of Lyg is just a negative imprint of Tamriel in lore, all it really is is Tamriel in a past kalpa, since the kalpa changed all the values of Lyg are different to the point of being seen as a negative imprint of the current day values of Tamriel.

see
There is definitely some connection between Jyg the place and Jyggalyg the Daedra.

Attached: Chinese_drawing_British_sailor_1839).jpg (960x720, 108K)

Reverse Tamriel where Mehrunes Dagon came from.

What happens outside of Earth?

Attached: flat earth with two suns.jpg (924x924, 62K)

Attached: flat earth with all expansions and dlc.png (1354x1236, 934K)

What would Akaviri think about Tamriel? Literal Dragon Emperors living in a huge high tower that pierces the sky, people made out of Ash with red eyes that feed on fire and lava, fanged green pig men with multiple breast bizarre chimeras and hybrid races that all breed with each other ?

Attached: 1508238988611.jpg (600x338, 117K)

Everybody is Kong Fu Fighting in Akavir.
As fast as lightning if the rumours are true.
A little bit frightening, tbqh.

Atmora is a communist country who is technologically advanced but are crippled by high-maintenance due to bad weather infrastructure and sparse population between settlements

Thras is basically Bikini Bottom

youtu.be/76pHGGPY_R8

>game finally set outside Tamriel
>all that lore is about to be expanded on!
>its just wasteland as the Sload genocided everyone millenia ago

>Thras is basically Bikini Bottom
I want a game set in Thras now.

WE WUZ KANGS fuck off

hello
reddit

>filename

Explain the first three lines then.

We need to go deeper.

I mean, ESO "lore" is hard to take seriously after the stuff they pulled early on

Nerevar slaying some mad scale-poon in Akavir and I'm not talking about lusty maids

Attached: 5c85949.jpg (2592x2592, 594K)

>sunken pacific continent Mu is featured
>sunken indic continent Lemuria is featured
Where the fuck are Atlantis and Hyperborea?

other side of the eathdisc

>not Thoth the patrolling island
One job

Didn't they like it enough to invade it?

Maybe
Tamriel invaded Akavir once and they were also beaten back and couldn't learn more about the continent.
There's the whole "Disaster at Ionith"

Some boring shit nobody cares about, obviously

>Snake people, snow demons, monkey people, tiger dragons, all just fairy tales from the other side of the world, or grossly misunderstood hearsay about what was happening on Akivir.
I'm not surprised, but I'm still disappointed to hear that.

Attached: He+hates+it+_9c994d547ae3c6740d422726da8627a6.jpg (1280x960, 163K)

Based monkey race that i wanted to see for years but sadly i probably never will

Attached: fdc38d94a953217ae0d43d585df278cd37d822c4_hq.jpg (564x853, 87K)

It would require additional animations.
So the best thing you can hope for is a monkey's head attached to a copy and pasted humanoid body, as is common for Bethesda these years.

Things like trolls, goblins, werewolves, falmer and gargoyles are in the games. Animations are the problem.

It's irrelevant anyway. At this rate there will never be a chance to see Akavir. There's too much going on in Tamriel to just forget about it and have an exotic vacation on a new continent. Besides, bethesda is making TES once in a decade now.

are not the problem

Attached: Dwarven_Spider_2.jpg (2634x2112, 951K)

RIP Adam

>mfw i'm /x/fag and this is (partially) real but in the inner earth

Attached: x-files-humbug-episode.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

It would be a monkey's head on a retextured Khajit body and skeleton.

Imagine being eaten by the river snake haha what would the inside of its stomach be like

I'd argue that if the monkey race were to become playable, then it would be the monkey's head attached to the copy and pasted body.
Bethesda have been somewhat stingy with animations for years. In Fallout 4, the artists for the Institute laser rifle were forced to mold their model around the preexisting animations for the wasteland laser rifle.

>somewhat

You'd be right. They'd rig a draugr skeleton to hunch slightly like an orc and then slap the monkey face on it and model a few tufts of hair on the arms/legs/chest.
Then you'd see an NPC apeman and its idle would just shamble around like a draugr and Bethesda would claim you are seeing things.
Remember how much people defended the Fallout76 bat that was re-rigged from the Skyrim dragons? Blatantly lazy copy past shit and people still defended it somewhat.

>Blatantly lazy copy past shit and people still defended it somewhat.
If it actually works then what's the problem? I've seen mods rigging the draugr skeleton to other creatures and it looked fine. Same for other things like that.

Attached: Dwarven_worker.jpg (1920x1080, 589K)

There are men and mer. All are derivatives of these two.

>being a lorelet in 2019

Attached: 1543303868142.jpg (1048x763, 68K)

>If it actually works then what's the problem?
It feels lazy and cheap when you start to notice.
If I'm paying money, then I'd want to pay for a new model, textures, and animations.
>I've seen mods rigging the draugr skeleton to other creatures and it looked fine
Mods tend to be free, and not created by a professional.
I expect a higher standard from Bethesda when compared to modders.

Because there is a difference between things working and it "just werks" Todd.
People notice when they do this shit and it detracts from the experience, even if just slightly (or massively in the instance of the bat, the endgame boss, being ripped from something you see in skyrim so much people actually advocating playing in a way that disables all dragons).

nuttin

Really? I love things like that where propaganda and rumours paint a completely different picture from the truth

>I love things like that where propaganda and rumours paint a completely different picture from the truth
I like that, too. It's a great tool for worldbuilding.
But in this case it just gives Bethesda the opportunity to go with the most blandish of options.

Oh sure, it's neat, but I also think it'd be cool to see actual snake people, snow demons, tiger dragons, etc too.

>I expect a higher standard from Bethesda when compared to modders.
But.... why?!? It's Bethesda...
The unpaid for work in their games has been the one with higher qualities for at least 13 years now, probably longer.

Attached: 1539428373483.jpg (306x339, 19K)

They will just make them all Forsworn savages wearing pelts. Not even using magic to scare the foreigners out. Just people in pelts.
The problem is Beth ALWAYS just does the most basic shit imaginable.
Thu'um should have been cool as fuck, it was just the normal magic stuff with a cooldown timer instead of mp cost. So fucking lazy.
Always so fucking lazy.

Snake men rape you.