He failed. NBA 2K20 is a huge success!

Attached: 2K20.jpg (1280x720, 734K)

>Sport niggers keep buying their rehashes regardless of milking

Is that news?

Why is this surprising to ANYONE? Niggers don't care about steam reviews of video game politics. They just wants mores b-ball for theys muh dicks.

>sensationalist cuck wrong as usual

shocking

There is like 10 outrage culture youtube fags, and they have 0 impact whatsoever

yongyea is trash , garbage content. anyone can do what he does...nothing but drama bait. doubt he even plays vidya

Niggers buy sport games on consoles anyway

yeah niggers outweigh people with intelligence

kek

It annoys me that he gets as much patreon money for regurgitating the same opinion for 10 minutes+ while me and other people making original shit that takes effort do not.

They dont want to have any impact they get views thanks to these controversies they dont want them to stop

why would it be affected?, the players are literally ignorant niggers form both USA and EU. If Smash Bros Ultimate have the same mechanics Nintend.rones would eat it anyway and spend real money on virtual shit.

am I supposed to cheer for the multi billion dollar company? also how does he fail, he's a literal who next to these companies, and all he does is read articles and ask for money.

Reminder to murder sportsball fags.

black people will always buy every version of 2k no matter how terrible it is. And if it has an awful launch they'll be angry at EA, but they would NEVER fucking dare to not buy a new 2K game. It's like they might as well forfeit their blackness and start filing their taxes properly or something.

Attached: 2k patch.png (516x270, 20K)

I can't believe cucks pay this guy money simply cause they are too lazy to read for themselves.

Of course a sports game succeeded.
FIFA once re-released a year old FIFA for PS2 and every sports ball junkie bought the fuck out of it before they realized it was the exact same game from last year.

Are sportsfags the ultimate cucksumers?
>Spends hundreds to take family to stadium that still has ads that interrupt the game
>Buy all the merchandise for your team
>Hosts parties to watch the ads for the Superbowl
>Only bet on their favorite teams or on what goldstein tells them to bet on
>Still buys their merchandise after treating their fans like shit
>Sports networks care more about current US president saying pussy over the actual sports
>Has to pay full price for their games that simulate their sports and they still have to watch ads
>Its also just the same game every year but maybe with a different mode that doesn’t change much

haha epic! you called it sportsball!

The average sports game that comes out nowadays could have a 50/50 chance to make the console explode when you put the disc in, and it would still sell like gangbusters because the people who buy these games are the most casual of the casuals and don't pay a single bit of attention to any sort of game-related news beyond release dates. They don't care about any of that dumb shit that the nerds are upset over this week they just want their fix of the new sports game.

Seriously I've had customers ask me when the next game or entire console generation comes out before they've even been announced, the average person that buys games is a completely uninformed retard.

It's amazing how these companies can think of infinite ways to present their newly released but heavily criticized game as successful but none of them can put our sales figures.

>the average person that buys games is a completely uninformed retard

or maybe video games aren't that important to them

why_not_both.jpg

no shit, it's a normie basketball sports game, you think any of them read "real gaming journalism"?

>cheering for a 2k title

Yep

>sportsball game is successful regardless of quality and monetization practices
Imagine my shock.

Attached: 1449459971518.jpg (1000x1000, 439K)

when will Yong talk about Death stranding downgrade WTF BROS? its taking too ling

Don't be mad cause they actually like what they buy and you just like to complain