Dokkan

You cuties do the new EZA yet?
Also anyone pull the new LR Androids? I got shafted.

Attached: Screenshot_20190917-122750.jpg (1080x1920, 1.63M)

Only dropped 50 on the new Androids, saving the rest for Divinity.

This late in the year I think I'll just save up for the Christmas step-up banners.
Also when in the fuck are we getting this dude's EZA?

Attached: Screenshot_20190917-113108.jpg (1080x1920, 1.83M)

Considering his EZA just released in May, and how long Janemba's took....carry the 2.....maybe by 2021?

FUCK. Oh well. Hopefully we can get some EZAs in these upcoming months before the year is over.

List of cards still awaiting their Global EZA release in no particular order.

PHY Black Goku
STR Movie Gogeta (Base form, awaiting release to global)
PHY Second Form Frieza (awaiting Global release)
INT Majin Buuhan
AGL SS2 Vegeta
TEQ and INT Android 13
TEQ Golden Frieza
INT Metal Cooler (Support version)
STR Evil Buu
PHY SS Goku (Metal Coolor arc)

If they go by release Majin Buuhan would next followed by PHY Goku Black

Correction, TEQ Golden Frieza, then INT Buuhan and Black but Janemba pretty much showed any release schedule isn't exactly set in stone when it comes to EZAs coming to Global.

TEQ GF is already a gnarly tank. That nigga is gonna be so good.

Who else 2000+ dragon stones on both banners and got only new 16 to show for

spent 650 on those banners and got 16 and int goku black. spent 500 and got the androids with 500 stones to spare.

I mean, i did get good stuff like 2 transforming vegetas, i finally rainbowed ssj3 bardock, 2 MVP 17 and a dupe gogeta but i really wanted those LR. I don't even know if i should put the stones we get into trying some more for Gohan, Cell or androids

>first multi LR Gohan
>second multi another LR Gohan
>third multi LR Androids
dank

Based whales getting us poorfags free stones for hitting top grossing

Is SS2 Gohan's EZA out? I'd rather invest in him than Cell for the Duo EZA stage.

Yes, you need to beat the latest story missions to get it unlocked though. It's incredibly easy

Well back to the grind then

The story missions are easy as shit, there's only 5 of them and you get 3 dragon stones per stage clear

im f2p tho I just save my stones. before the 4 year I only pulled once on the gobros banner and once on the cooler banner.

Fucking hell, three more multis on Gohan banner then two on the android banner got absolutely fuck all, the sunk cost fallacy is real right now

>doing more than 1 roll on the Androids banner
What are you retarded?
Also stop rolling on banners without step-ups and save your stones for good shit.

Yeah and it's super easy. Fully EZAd with one dupe this nigga is hitting for 2.5 mil when on rotation with Goku/Gohan and LR AGL Gohan.

50 stones on the androids, got metal rildo, fucked off from the banner and not going back. Managed to pull both LRs and a few new category leaders including my first super Broly from my poorfag stones I've been saving since 4 years so I'm quite happy with how it went. Saving now until LR Kale and Caulifla or the Guaranteed LR step up banner, whichever is first

Attached: 1549835360123.jpg (800x800, 137K)

teq or int 16? both at 55%.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-18-02-01-23.png (1080x1920, 3.91M)

Teq is better on androids, int better if Gohan is around

Is this Goku good for Goku family teams? I have:
LR INT Gohan
UR TEQ SSG Goku from the Broly Movie
LR STR BEE Pan
UR TEQ Goku/Gohan
And a LR SS4 Goku as my Leader

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-17-13-10-59.png (720x1280, 1.56M)

Post your box with the Goku's family filter on.

Fuck off, gatcha are not games.

Fuck this event

Not even a featured unit on the main banners

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-17-15-25-18-368_com.bandainamcogames.dbzdokkanww.jpg (1080x541, 349K)

my alt has some decent luck.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-18-02-37-21.png (720x1280, 1.64M)

300 stones, didn't get shit. refunds pls

Attached: 1568745065574.png (796x596, 498K)

Honestly fuck Bandai. We never get compensated.

The kefla thing was worse since that was to do with mis representing rates and that's a massive fuck up in Japan, but the Wrong banner art was pure bullshit and fuckery that global didn't get the same treatment as the Black banner

No androids I'm afraid.
>Baby
>Cell dupe
>INT Gohan x3
>Goku/Frieza
>Goku Black

Still managed to get some pretty okay shit, along with stuff that I've been craving for a while. No regerts.

Funny enough, I got the new 16 off the legendary banner.

Damn nigga. How many stones?

Attached: 1513403007127.jpg (566x800, 85K)

900 Got lucky during the 4th anniversary banner, so I had a big pot left over to work with. Was originally waiting to get screwed over on the U6 girls banner like many others, but then this came around. Liked what I saw (I'd be able to run Androids a lot better than I could've the other, no matter how broken they are), so I figured what the hell. I was ready to go balls deep into something anyway, and the DDF banners have been treating me like crap as usual.

Attached: PhotoEditor-20190917143939.jpg (1517x1517, 1.62M)

just ran this on infinite dbh vs androids with a int lr cell friend. 17, 21, 18, lr androids and lr cell all lowering atk made it free as fuck.

You need to finish the EZA for SSJ3 Goku. He's a fucking beast.
Also SSJ3 Bardock Is pretty good. And please Dokkan your Angel SSJ3 Goku. That would make a decent team.
TEQ Godku is good, he goes well with LRs because of his orb changing. Pan is great for healing in tough events. The new EZA TEQ Goku/Gohan are incredible.
You can build something with that.

This. SS3 AGL Goku hits for LR numbers with dupes and is better than LR TEQ SS3 as TEQ has shit links and takes a miracle to get his top tier super off