Monster Hunter thread

GIVE ME A VARIANT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: MHW-Xeno'jiiva_Icon.png (494x500, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CFQj0sATr3o
youtube.com/watch?v=4uQHjYh43aQ
youtu.be/f7_tQx337oc
youtube.com/watch?v=EuTmkPukhzs
youtube.com/watch?v=fGAUCj-c9og
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So once I’ve found one of the post game Guiding Lands monsters, they’ll appear in Investigations outside the Guiding Lands? I wanna know if I can start grinding another Region now that I’ve seen and captured a Scarred Yian Garuga.

He's never coming back

Seething bazel is my new favorite monster, he's so fucking fun and his set is pretty sick looing

What is with that slot machine thing? They give you tons of free shit just for mashing random buttons? Even getting it wring rewards you. Seems pretty OP.

It’s mostly just a way of giving you a ton of free low rarity items so you don’t have to grind them. The higher tier rewards are pretty damn good though, which is the incentive to actually use it.

you can hold down R1 and it does it automatically

>effluvia resist 3
>still get tick damaged like stupid
what an awful fight

btw if you do care about rewards, don't do this. Doing it manually gets you far more rewards. I even found out a way to build steam faster by going this pattern

X-Square-O then O-Square-X and keep cycling between them. Give it a try

Vaal hazak is a fucking awful fight, I lost to the tick damage so often. I even failed a fight because of it before because I couldn't heal fast enough.

It would have been ok if they'd just made it so you can damage his organs which cause that effect and maybe make it so they're just specific little AoE areas. Horrible execution, cool concept

Also, poison as well as elderseal should affect Elders. Poison in general should fuck up monster biology temporarily

What's the best way to get nourishing extracts?

fucking finally
now i just need to figure out how to get the poogie plushies

Attached: mhw9.jpg (1330x686, 263K)

If you guys want turn lobbies, switch your language to japanese and you'll find the lobbies.

By next week, everyone should be in the same page for guiding lands.

Attached: 1561978088700.jpg (389x582, 74K)

I just realized that I haven't used the room feature at all so far.

pet it and pick it up and move it around once it loves you. then your controller will vibrate and if you let poogie go it will dig up something, either items, poogie clothes or poogie plushies

Blackveil is an IQ check to see if you're capable of paying attention to your health bar

I always respond/send SOS signals

If you die in the Guiding Lands are you rewards decreased until you leave the expedition or until you report your findings? I get super lazy grinding up levels and take shots I really shouldn’t. It’s just a fucking slog.

I can't even pay attention to my stamina

Rajang is garbage

Using GS got boring quick in Iceborne so I made a horn. Using the Tigrex armor set and gemmed in Horn Maestro and Slugger. Other skills I should keep an eye on? Also is Narga horn good? Using the Tigrex Horn at the moment.

Move aside little babby, superior final boss incoming.
>mfw it sheds its shell
>mfw it OPENS ITS EYES
youtube.com/watch?v=CFQj0sATr3o

Attached: 1556958807481.jpg (900x904, 152K)

They really did the Buddhism symbolism right. God I love Shara

remove slugger
in most cases slugger only gets you the first KO faster but never more KOs per hunt

>try to upgrade weapon
>need rathalos mantle
>see what better armor pieces I can make
>need nargacuga mantle
fuck this mantle2win game

Attached: 1558314418161.jpg (360x538, 36K)

Just make one a week, bro

Just meld the megas. It’s not worth the grind

>Zorah has MR armor and its weapon tree continues.
Zorah is almost certainly done
>Xeno has no MR armor and its weapon tree doesn't continue
They're probably going to do something with Xeno. The real question is, will they just slip in an MR Xeno timed event? Or will they give Xeno a sub or variant and make it a title update monster?

youtube.com/watch?v=4uQHjYh43aQ
Best part about Guiding Lands having a damn good OST, it doesn't replace any monster theme if they have one like Glavenus. What I hate about GU's deviants is that they all have the same shitty deviant theme, but Guiding Lands keeps them while having a great theme

Attached: 1471574324963.gif (480x270, 1022K)

For MR tailraider safari, it seems the best bet for dash extract is banboro and the best bet for nourishing extract is ebony odog. You can get quite a bit from them too.

Noted.
Any skills I should replace it with? Evasion skills would probably be useful, right?

British Lord Xeno. "By Jove!", or more correctly Xeno'Jove

i cant put my finger on why GS feels so shitty in this game. The tackle is chool and should be a mainstay, but I don't like the meta of trying to do a clunky race to TCS instead of predicting and doing hit and runs.

New to monster hunter here and i'd just like to say FUCK DIABLOS AND HIS INVISIBLE SHOCKWAVES AND FUCK NIGGERGANTE
That is all

>Just make one bro
Explain

>i cant put my finger on why GS feels so shitty in this game
>the meta of trying to do a clunky race to TCS instead of predicting and doing hit and runs
You put it perfectly

ASS FOR ICEBORNE WHEN?

What's that on an xbone controller?

A-X-Y then Y-X-A

Good thing crit draw is king now so you can go back to doing hit and runs

>didn't even got a full set of unique weapon skins
worst final boss in a MH game ever

Did you miss the memo? TCS fishing was always inconsistent compared to the usual hit and run until you get a flinch, and Iceborne has given the tools to buff the shit out of your draw attack

One a week. Use your weekly wyverian print for the mantles. I’m joking, but that’s pretty much the only way I’ve gotten them so far

Where? The giant pot only has Rathian and Anjanath mantles.

He didin't even get ONE

Pretty sure it's just for that monster

TCS is worse now and crit draw is better? Thank fucking god. I'd almost preffer it if GS had a natural affinity booster or something for draw attacks to encourage you to do the typical hit and run and monster part placement prediction dance that was in previous games, with the second charged slash being a combo for small openings and the TCS being something you use when they're downed. That way it'd make a lot of sense.

GIVE ME news on the pc port, please AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Thanks, user. I'm going to try it out now.

Progress through the story

It's also gonna require celestial wyvern prints which are, as far as I know, only rewards from the steam minigame

"Barioth filtering HR meta shitters", circa 2019, colorized

Attached: Monster Hunter World_ Iceborne_20190917180612.jpg (1920x1080, 263K)

>steam minigame
>pc release is on january
WOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Get back to your corner, cuck.

user, I double dipped but the performance is so fucking disgusting it really puts me off from seriously farming anything.
I don't know how people can deal with that for a year+
Do consolefags have no standards?

Basedioth

Attached: 1566215220047.jpg (700x713, 40K)

>Variant
>of a thing that was born half an hour and died

There should be a containment board for you nincels with PCs.

Yes, mantles are g rank. Plates are high rank

Big shocker, I know

I noticed Poogie can go to a number of locations, but do they all draw from the same item pool? I already got Dogma costume, figured there was nothing else to find.

>there are people still stuck on barioth

>nincels with PCs
>when I said I double dipped
user... I'm so sorry you're so loyal to a multi billion dollar company you can't read right.

>Progress through the story

Oh, i will pass then, but thanks!

Nobody believes your lies, nincel.
You faggots do nothing but falseflag to try and bring down based sony gamers.

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT BUDDHA. JUST LET ME BREAK YOUR FACE AND GIVE ME TENDERPLATES FUCK.

>Barioth hates Tranny Fantasy
Based

idortchads rise the fuck up

youtu.be/f7_tQx337oc

Attached: tumblr_p6t8anB3VJ1r9z4pno1_raw.png (800x800, 600K)

Tackling at thin air praying a monster walked into you sword has been the worse idea ever since Kulve's addition also buffed GS Charge and Strong Charge

>Xeno'jiiva has appeared!
>Shara Ishvalda has appeared!
>Zorah Magdaros has appeared!
>Arch-tempered Zorah Magdaros has appeared!
FUCK OFF

>check Barioth assignment SOS
>there are still pages and pages of it

Attached: 1547522800432.jpg (540x676, 66K)

its one of the weekly bounties

You don't even need to have fought them in the guiding lands to actually get investigations for them, I think your region levels need to be high enough to encounter them though

Threadly reminder to report any and all participating in console wars. Shitposters and retards replying to them alike, because both are two sides of the same problem.

Attached: 1479334416161.jpg (723x720, 72K)

keyword here is "Assignment"

>Check barioth assignment SOS
>only 4 at most
>same nips even
What kind of desert did I log into?

i keep breaking raths wings
but i never get wingtalons

Attached: 1511211963028.jpg (960x720, 99K)

Alatreon has appeared!

Attached: 09q7r083703.png (276x241, 30K)

wat?

There's a Behemoth skin too

reminder that if you're playing Iceborne on console you're a shiteater.

I always see a lot of acid glav assignments, no idea why that one is giving people trouble in particular

Attached: C0Hd9_dUkAAXKoM.jpg (512x680, 59K)

Is the Velkhana HH good? I’ve been meaning to learn HH a for a good while now and that’s the only feasible HH I can craft at the moment.

How long do palicoes live?

I have no Idea how World servers work, but most of my SOS ends up with asians for some reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=EuTmkPukhzs

Yeah, the notes are bretty gud. Attack and Def L is nice, forget the rest but they're generally desirable buffs.

Two costumes and two plushies that I know of are in seliana. The dodogama costume is back in astera.

You guys sure about Critical Draw GS being good again? I still see people trying to fish TCS, don't have the game now so I can't really test it.

true kino

Barioth and Val Hazak both took me about two hours each to complete. Trash with longswords keep getting fucking carted making these a nightmare. I barely ever see any good LS users.

Critdraw is VIABLE, but TCS is better, just less mindless.

>Fighting Namille
>it's ranged weak points are tiny
>Not even it's head
>It does nothing but spam AoE
>has a massive retarded health pool due to poor hitzones

What the fuck; Thus and Blackveil are fucking cancer.

You play ranged and literally cheese monsters, stop whining.

Fuck teostras new move where he vomits Fire onto the ground while being a lance man

is bazel gl good

Does that suddenly stop the new Elders being AoE spamming lumps of shit?

You learn to deal with them a lot better, yes.
>oh no I can't shoot at them from a safe distance!

GIVE ME A FUCKING CROWN HORN ALREADY YOU STUPID SLUTTY DRAGON
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1568148356056.jpg (1024x574, 51K)

How are so many people so bad with the longsword? It's such an easy weapon to use.

How the fuck ppl complaining about mantles when investigations exist lmao

>its eyes look at the camera instead of the hunter
>the way its head tilts to the side and starts shaking when it just walks towards you

Wish I had a webm of it

Attached: scared.png (421x500, 151K)

It's the most popular weapon so naturally there is a bigger number of people that suck with it

Why should I not pirate this game and all its expansions?

>Get closer
>It's easier

Funny that, It's just a chore when the Monster sits there spamming AoE.

I honest to god hope Barioth filters me when he comes out on PC.
If it doesn't I'm going to be fucking disappointed in both humankind and Barioth itself.

If you main Lance or any fast weapons, you'll have no trouble if you're not clinging to Drachen. Everyone else will have issues. They turned a jobber into the one that jobs you. Best comeback

Attached: 1567909429433.jpg (1042x803, 225K)

Never specified, would be really sad if they don't live any longer than cats

>all that effort to make Barioth great
>is one of the few that doesn't spawn in Guiding Lands

Attached: 1468185711580.png>.png (457x570, 547K)

Why would they make an ice themed expansion and then not have an ice section in the guiding lands?

Elder's Recess and Hoarfrost not being in Guiding Lands is a crime. I hope they add them in a form of an update at some point.

>Can't connect to friend's lobby
>But can join some random fuck's session and do SoS just fine
What the fuck?

Maybe we're gonna get Ingle Isle and Glacier equivalent arena maps instead

>tigrex gets his sub
>glav gets an entirely new sub
>garuga gets a new variant
>obligatory metal raths
>barioth, narga, and brachy get nothing

Maybe in an update?

Attached: MH3U-Sand_Barioth_Render_001.png (810x741, 694K)

You can do whatever you want man. I've heard pirating stops you from being able to play online, which is one of the biggest draws of the game. If you're someone that likes to play solo, have at it.

How many times does Acidic Glavenus' back break? What's the best weapon to do it with? I've got 13 Glavenus Mantles and 1 Spineshell. I'm going crazy here.

Is there a way to join SOSs together with my friend?

Because it only has one expansion so you can’t pirate all of them.

Do you mean you both join another person’s SOS? No. Do you mean you joining his or him joining yours? Yes, just set a password in the options and it’ll mean you only see SOS calls that use that password.

Whats a good Switch Axe, using the Mammoth axe so far but I think Blue Sharpness is failing me.

(You)'re garbage

Words from a shitter that can't solo Barioth or Vaal

Good. Fuck that ADHD hyper piece of shit. I don't mind fighting fast monsters, but that blanconigger is a travesty of a fight. He can fly, teleport behind you and shoot ranged ice tornadoes.
How is that okay?

the former
but I guess I could just open my room to sos

LS has trash MVs without its anime moves. I know for sure that I'd probably time out against elder dragons because I've never even used the weapon seriously in World.

Weapon's gimmickshit now.

Brachy IG is the IG to go with right

>Elder's Recess
Could be the volcanic cave network part of the map
>Hoarfrost
Freezing cold mountain top of the guiding lands

I just used the steamworks to get celestial tickets which gets you mantles

For those having issues grinding MR, just remember that the hardest part is grinding from MR50 to MR70. MR70-100 and beyond is easy because of all the tempered monsters, and tempered EDs give out even more MR boosts

Attached: 1567659896185.jpg (823x832, 230K)

>decide to try Flashfly Cage gadget
>diabeetus clear time decreases from 16 min to 7 min

Attached: 1554112327201.gif (182x325, 3.93M)

GIVE ME TENDERPLATES GODDAMNIT

Don't mind me, just gonna join your SOS and focus on the back legs instead of the head in phase 2 :^)

What is Tigrex shit good for? His armour looks pretty good at least, and thinking of running an elementless Tigrex longsword.

Hiding from it with the ghillie mantle is pretty spooky too.

Attached: spoopy1.webm (1280x720, 840K)

Please respond

I haven't gotten to it yet but I love this weird fuck.

You ever been so mad you start literally shaking, spouting steam from your nose, and seeing beyond the veil?

Attached: 1539538147788.webm (698x718, 190K)

Run Partbreaker x3 if you aren't.

is world better on pc or ps4 also how casual is it ?

Attached: 1568290218710.jpg (299x250, 37K)

>have to beat Barioth to get this King Armor Sphere
>dont want to progress the story and lsoe serious handler
oh no

Not with that raw.

He is probably having triple d4 interdimensional chess with Buddha and is losing hard

It works better on PC in every way
Problem is the delay, you can thank Sony for that

>what is shara isvalda

A superior final boss in every single way

any recommendations? I have rath IG atm and I'm not sure if I should use a mantle to upgrade it to max

>Most of the next games groundwork is already done with World and IB
>it will probably launch on next-gen hardware only, and hopefully takes advantage of it
>Fanged Beast skeleton is already done and Leviathans are a given
If they fix some of World's flaws and don't make really stupid decision then MH6 might turn out to be fucking amazing

Attached: 4cbb03a3bfa80135927c62f27b04c25d5033c025e0fc61a498d750b19151ff34.png (140x149, 16K)

That sucks...
How casual friendly is it i sometime cant play longer as 40-50min

Stack element bruh. Glavenus for fire, Beotodus/Barioth for ice, and Kirin/Zinogre for thunder. If you really feel the need for water, then go make coral Pukei.

What's the name of the new skill that let's you recover quickly after getting knocked back ?

Base World is incredibly easy except for like 3 event quests
Iceborne is quite difficult

Hopefully they make a mountain-sized Yama Tsukami float over to the New World and bring an entire fucking old world town on its back.

World is the second easiest game in the series. Only p3rd is easier.
You'll be fine even as a new player.

Tigrex shit is now the Diablos of Iceborne. Very high Raw negative affinity.

>Iceborne is difficult

Tedious, but not difficult. Also frontiershit like regular Glavenus and Shara need to go.

I'm garbage

Except that even at blue sharpness, Diablos weapons deal comparable damage to Tigrex weapons.

I think you mean Brute

>A unique newly born monster, first and last of its kind
>HURRR DURRR I WANT A RECOLOUR DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRR

Ok, but the fight was absolute garbage

>Finally achieve enlightenment and got your pal Buddha on the speed dial
>Some literal who ungas and fucking nergigante arrive on your island in the middle of nowhere just to beat the shit out of you
>The last thing you see is a fat neckbeard eating greasy food celebrating as nergigante bites your neck and the laugh of Ryozo echoes through your mind as you understand that you exist only to suffer countless deaths
Fucking cavemen

Funny, those 3 quests are far harder than anything in Iceborne or 4U. I

>Unique
There is no unique monster in Monster Hunter, they're all part of a species
Somewhere on the other side of the planet there's probably another Xeno

Why would they make one of their best end game boss fucking job against negrogante?
Why would they ruin all that hype and respect for it?

I swear capcom are giant fucking retards

It's your fault that you never hunted AT Xeno.

AT Xeno was good

If you're a Worldpsmerm maybe
It's incredible how many shitters couldn't grasp the concept of "dodge right" to completely negate AT Nergigante's new gimmick, same thing with getting Behemoth's aggro so he doesn't spam Charybdis or Ancient Leshen forcing people to work as a team

>muh aoes and floor is lava xd
No

How the fuck do you do an evade reload? I always roll.

>Corpse fell to a valley and couldn't be recovered
They could just say that he survived like basically every single other monster in this series and bring it back as a matured and more powerful version

Attached: shrug.gif (291x260, 1.17M)

What about the switch game is it better?

Nerg might unironically be Ryozo's highschool OC

>Behemoth punishes you for attacking the wrong hitzone

I see nothing wrong here. Git Gud, shitter. Bibiwa.

>Exact same punching bag except he has a bajillion hp to not get melted by Drachen and requires you to gem a skill to negate the fire floor
ATs belong in some shitty MMO alongside Behemoth, variants are objectively better in any way

No you fucking retard
That's literally the fucking point of the goddamn story. The New World and the Elder's Recess are absolutely unique in the world.

But the head is the best place to attack Mememoth

Is it looking at the camera? Why is it looking at the camera?

Good news, the maximum time limit on a hunt is 50 minutes
But if you ever need more than a third of that you either need better equipment or more practice

>shara is rip roaring pissed as it achieves enlightenment only to realize it’s been incarnated in Sañjīva and cannot escape either way

Because he knows that the hunter isnt truly the one thats fucking him up

But is there a monster that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Ruiner Nergigante? Let alone defeat him. And I'm not talking about a starving Nergigante. I'm not talking about a Nergigante that has fed on Zorah Magdaros either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Arch Tempered Nergigante (with the instant slam abilities and being capable of both OHKO's and massive AOE spikes).
I'm talking about the Ruiner Nergigante equipped with his black spikes, a perfect moveset, control of Xeno and Zorah, with Sharah Ishvalda's DNA implanted in him so he has even harder spikes and can perform sound wave attacks while being an expert in kill stealing and running away

Attached: 1565106811900.png (1084x957, 522K)

Variants suck though. Blackveil and Ruiner Nerg is even easier than the originals.

Then you must be retarded and not understand Monster Hunter
They're all animals, this isn't generic fantasy#74848387 where every Monster is the physical incarnation of rape or something stupid like that, it's all an ecosystem

Velkhana and Savage Deviljho

It's eyes are programmed to look at you

How many years until contrarians pretend base World was better than Iceborne?

They really need to revert online to the older games because all that work they put in on the gathering hall is basically wasted because no one goes there in a lobby and sos flares have become the primary way people do multiplayer

When the next game comes out

Xeno'jiva is just a 7000 year cicada

It knows.

Thats nice.
You know if the switch game good?

Comon, even the listfag is beginning to warm up to world just to shit on the expac.
Why even wait years?

Horns get in the way for some weapons until they break, Lance especially. Arms get you trips too.

Yeah, that's what I'm saying
The game rewards you for hitting his best hitzone by making him incapable of spamming spells

I heard you were talkin shit. Why is your fight so easy compared to the first one?

Attached: 1568383348640.png (316x345, 13K)

underrated post
>god i love buddha

Considering how it ties with Ruiner, how retardedly powerful would a Velkhana Variant be

Shara was on its last legs thanks to the hunter, it would probably shit all over Nergigante like Zorah and probably Xeno had we not roflstomped Nerg before finding it.
That was a killsteal. You know it, Nerg knows it, the whole comission know it. Nerg is MH Vegeta, he's the kind that jobs his way to victory against bigger threats because he always keeps coming back and seems to be a persistent predator or scavenger.
Expect nerg to become the designated punching bag for next endgame elder dragons and develop a buddy relationship with the guild.

Yeah

Even Great Jagras is harder than Normal Nergigante, the flinched dragon

You shouldn't be allowed to join a quest for a monster unless you've soloed it.
I'm so tired of obvious scrubs that got carried carting all the damn time.

I fucking wish they removed chain flinching from the game.
How hard is it to make it so when a monster falls it gains a 30 seconds window of invulnerability to flinches and knockbacks?

Imagine how comfy sex with Wulg would be.

Attached: 1427652932928.png (278x279, 91K)

Give me a mantle you cunt.

Attached: Monster Hunter World_ Iceborne_20190917162506.png (1920x1080, 3.17M)

>want a Kirin weapon that actually deals damage?
>how about you get me ten of that material it only drops one of + LR mats
This is tiring

>MR Lunastra
>hey guys, remember how everyone hates her Supernova? lets give her the ability to create mini-novas from her wing attacks that her tempered version can OHKO you if you dont have fire res sets
>oh and she enrages much faster.
FAIUHASDJBVHASIUHOAKJBCUOAIHBJDKHJAUIJKNLAHF

Attached: 151338374634837.png (394x438, 276K)

>Giant yama flies over
>It generates it's own gravity
>it sucked up mh1 & 4 zones on its belly
>huntan and look up
>See new world above you on the earth below

Investigations my man
Even the normal quest rewards shit out horns by the bucketload.

what tree did hammerbros go with? im using tigres right now. the kurogane looks like it has good stats but i want something with a cool design too

Take along a palico with the healing item or use insect glaive's self heal

When ecactly do I start encountering Lunastra? I have a sinking feeling that she's by far the hardest MR fight in the game.

How do you level up an area in guiding lands beyond level 4?

I'll admit I haven't really tried my hand at Investigations, but the regular quest (tempered Kirin) only ever gives me one horn and that is for breaking it.

Working on the shara hammer right now

Top tier in both form and function

>don't be intimidated Hunter, just imagine him in his underwear!
>OH NO HE'S UGLY

Attached: Shara_Ishvalda.jpg (290x290, 13K)

Has Shara achieved CHIM?

>all these newfags who thought they were hotshit for killing Le Mememoth and Garuga Nergigante getting filtered by Barioth

Attached: 1568305713468.jpg (913x1024, 64K)

Pc but it's incredibly casual.

So was this fake or not?

is that a yes or no? i only browse trash whenever someone posts it. so ill be going there now

>Sañjīva (等活), the "reviving" Naraka
>Beings in this Naraka appear fully grown, already in a state of fear and misery.
>As soon as the being begins to fear being harmed by others, their fellows appear and attack each other with iron claws and hell guards appear and attack the being with fiery weapons.
>As soon as the being experiences an unconsciousness like death, they are suddenly restored to full health and the attacks begin again.
>Other tortures experienced in this Naraka include: having molten metal dropped upon them, being sliced into pieces, and suffering from the heat of the iron ground.

Shara has become aware of the fact that its existence is hell

Attached: 1567638345214.png (626x531, 279K)

Yes, he also discovered the primordial truth that World was one of the worst games in the series and all of it's low quality content like ATs was made to give it a semblance of a decent endgame and is praised exclusively by newfags who simply don't know beyyer, the man who singlehandedly saved the game by turning it into one of the best in the series with Iceborne is also the director behind the XX port

wtf why was this deleted

You know, if I was a Huntress irl I would totally put that wiggly lichi thing inside my pussy.

>Searched for angry deviljho for a while
>It doesn't appear for a long time
>Lie to my self and promise that it appears after defeating velkhana
>QuestFailed.jpg
>Farm ghetto Odogaron
>MFW unexpected jho appears when dog is almost dead
Awsome fight, and the armor is sweet, gotta farm that hungry pickle

Attached: 1568318892740.jpg (362x462, 69K)

I just remembered LR Kirin is an event quest. How do I even get those mats?

Imagine having never farmed Barioth in 3U and not knowing its moveset by memory lolololol newfags!!

LR Kirin isn't an event quest

Did you guys like Velkhana fight?
I'm farming it right now and enjoying it quite a lot.
In the campaign I fucking hated it.

>World was the worst game but Iceborne made it the very best
What is this retarded narrative? A stratagem to get people to buy the expansion because of promises that it solves everything?

They made Teostra's theme much louder and made me realize Luna's theme sounds a little different than Teo's. Luna is more jungle-y theme

hi mods lol i appreciate your work

I saw someone say that there are parts you can only get from carving so you shouldn't capture all the time. Is that true?

My favorite weapon in the game, hands down.

I looked it up, my mistake. Could have sworn it was an event quest.

No, there's an LR kirin optional. You have to unlock it though.
for most monsters it's not that much of a problem unless you are on pc and running one of those damage meters. In that case you can perfectly time breaks and flinches to do them repeatedly. So, you know, don't do that.

He first blessed me with his presence while I was farming Acidic Glavenus
Seeing him absolutely eviscerate Glavenus was something else

It's pro-Hunter propaganda, don't listen to them.
Do the humane thing, capture.

>TCS is worse now
Actually it got buffed. Hitting the first half of true charge gives a ~25% damage bonus to the second half

Both themes are exactly the same except for the fact that lunastra has vocals on top

>hands down
shut up bich stupid pun fck you

In other monster hunter games, yes. In World, no. It's a common mistake though because people check the in game guide and confuse quest rewards with capture rewards.

What? Are you having a stroke?

So no reason to not just capture every time then?

What the fuck, that shitty Namielle fight took 40 minutes. Why does that thing have so much HP? I was probably under geared with the first glavenus DB and not prepared with some blight immunity but come on.

>Shara hammer
>Hands down
Hah

no nigr shara hammer is a hand and hammer is always hitting down youre gay

Attached: 1554490494007.jpg (1080x1069, 33K)

>tfw they try to one-up Zorah in MH6 and waste even more resources on an unnecessary big monster

Attached: e110b0b42c7cd9c4544fb766c9fa4ffd0f8c45998865176661a6c929ef17e1ff.png (1172x1238, 1.24M)

Not to mention the new slinger burst lets you jump to TCS faster than tackling, while giving you the ability to reface yourself 180 degrees.

Nah fuck that, you don't get guild titles if you capture. Kill the fuckers 50 times so you can have a cool guild title.

I usually get at least 1 in the rewards when I fight Kirin, RNG at it again I guess

>Glavenus dual blades

There's your problem. Anjanath's are way better.

I just want another Gogmazios-tier monster that I can poke to death with my weapon but also shoot with a giant fuckyou-sized cannon or something that changes the music on hit

Attached: 1511217795.jpg (3024x4032, 720K)

I'd like to think they've learned their lesson

Sometimes you just want to fucking murder Rathshits for being so shit.

50 total kills or for each specific monster?

You're not wrong, I just like the look of the Glavenus weapons a lot.

Do you even pay attention to the game you're playing? If you hit his mushroom pods they explode and then deflate for like literally an entire minute, basically until he enrages or does the SUCC again.
It's not a hard concept to hit the base of his tail once, back up for 2 seconds while it empties, then go back in again. You can also remove his poison shit from the ground after he super novas with torch pods. Blackveil is a fun fight and only retards complain about it.

Yea, it's complete bullshit. Capshitters get to skip the last leg of the race with zero penalty.

Be a man and finish your food.

>Changes music on hit
No proof of hero for Shara last phase was a huge let down imo. Still an amazing figth but I was really expecting that small bit of fanservice

I make it even MORE gimmicky by using Barioth's Draw punisher and make its Iai get knock outs

I only really get only one per solo run

Based, only brainlets complain about Blackveil

>Excited to see nami's weapons
>all of them branch off the zorah tree
>almost every single fucking zorah weapon requires a gem and 3-5 of every single mat from it
>haven't seen the quest in over 200 hunts, its always xeno or rockagong
>no SoS on the arch tempered event or any normal ones regardless
>arch tempered is almost impossible to solo, a rarity 12 weapon takes like 3+ minutes to break a single magma core
WHO THE FUCK THOUGHT THIS WAS OK? Yes I know you can meld the gems with gold prints, but you can't get the OTHER materials to fun the TWO UPGRADES PER WEAPON
FUCK YOU SHITCOM

>TCS makes the weapon braindead
>Capcom gets shat on from both sides of the pacific ocean
>they buff TCS even more instead

Nevermind the fact that TCS didn't get a well deserved nerf. Did TCS really need a buff to begin with? Not even a small buff, but a fairly large one too.

I dropped the game a year ago, did they ever make it so breaking tempered parts could give tempered investigations, or do you still have to go feet sniffing for your quests?

Capturing Velkhaha always gives me rare mats.

>Capturing Velkhana

Attached: 1556170435894.jpg (500x369, 9K)

AT zorah is easy as fuck with the heavy artillery buff.

What if my complaint is that he's too fucking easy compared to tempered Vaal. Not AT Vaal - just regular o'l tempered.

>Blackveil is a fun fight and only retards complain about it.
That's what I say about Behemoth and everyone cries about it.

You get different titles for slaying each monster 50 times.

A better question is why are you doing AT Zorah for tickets that you don't need?

Behemoth is a fun fight, what's pathetic is sperms pretending he's the single most difficult thing in the entirety of videogames

This is incorrect though, the game straight up tells you for most monsters that you can carve mantles/gems but they are not in the rewards box. Capturing is dogshit if you're looking for the rare shit. Just do an investigation, cut tail, break head/back, and kill it for 5+ chances.

how u capture velkhana?? i try but it didnt work : (

Only if you really need a break reward and have somehow failed to get the break before the monster is so low on hp. The truth though is that the best way to get break rewards on most monsters is just to run partbreaker, break the part and then return from quest and see if you got it. Way more efficient. It won't work for some parts from certain monsters though (usually elder dragons) as they have special criteria where a part won't break until max hp is like below 20% or something. In those cases you might as well finish the hunt after the break.

Teach me the ways of capturing EDs user.

But literally the whole point of all of world's story is that all these elders and such come to die and add their life essence to the not!lifestream and we just witnessed a totally unique birth, since Nergigante's part in the ecosystem is apparently to prevent shit that feeds off the everstream from actually getting that powerful, but we fucked up his day

Be honest, is crit draw/punish draw+Frostcraft LS even remotely good or is it instakick tier like I thought it was?

This

Considering how the super buff version of Nergigante can't even kill Velkhana he's doing a terrible job at keeping balance

same, I'm in Europe but for some reason can only see chinks and Japanese players

Absolutely untrue. Not only can you find countless screencaps of rare drops maked as being capture rewards in the final quest box, but we have the base drop tables published in Japan in the guide books. Capture and Carve use the exact same tables with the exact same rates in MHW.
But the one thing you are right about is that the single best way to get the rarest rewards is silver and gold box investigations. Those rates are far far higher than the identical carve/cap rates.

I like Shara a lot, but something that bothers me about it is that it doesn't strike me as an animal that might occur naturally even a little bit. The vast majority of MH monsters have a level of believability to them even as they shoot lightning or breathe ice, but Shara looks and feels supernatural, like some sort of demon. Even Xeno, for how obviously fantastical it is, fit relatively comfortably into a game world all about the flow of bio-energy and how an excess can warp even the land.

And what the game tells you is wrong. Carve and capture rates are exactly the same. The only reason why one would ever kill the monster is textbook autism.

>was out of house all morning
>got home and doing homework
>going to be awhile before i can play iceborne
>forgot today was risk of rain 2s update
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

Nerg didnt even fight Velkhana at all though. Velkhana had nothing to do with what was going on. They tell you multiple times that Velkhana was just doing it's usual thing of moving from the island to the mainland to sleep to go back again. The problem was shara breaking fucking everything while digging, which is why Ruiner Nerg only showed up for shara.

That's the point, it looks supernatural in every way but at the end of the day it's still an animal
Like how you think it might control the ground or something when in reality it just uses sound waves to destroy it

There's a Ruiner Vs Velkhana turf war on the Guiding Lands

>not using the big boy Elder Dragon capturing traps

Because thats the only way to farm zorah parts unless the quests shows up....

I dislike Shara's design because it has human teeth for one, and for two it looks like a skinned varmint. I understand that you break off part of the rock shell it hides in, but then it should take like 4x damage for being naked not 1:1 rock to body cuz when I first saw his gross fucking wings I thought this thing was going to have a third phase. Rock > molting > new skin where you had to push damage super hard and aim for breaks while he was squishy before he turned into a slogfest final form. Kinda on that note, it's fucking niggershit that they design the first phase that you basically HAVE to clutch claw his face into the rock trap to make it take less than 10 minutes, but then in the second phase they place 3 enviromental traps but he never leaves the center of the room and his fucking kamehameha BREAKS THEM FROM ACROSS THE ROOM. I have yet to land a single rock on him in phase 2 in 7 battles.

Ruiner takes no damage in that turf war. Nerg technically wins.

Do you not know how to advance days in Monster Hunter? Do low rank quests that take a very short time until he shows up.

I mean there's a pickle vs blackveil turf war too but by all lore pickle should die for getting near it but they do a lmao dragonball mouth energy beam tug of war that explodes...and nami has the exact same turf war with pickle. They literally just copy and pasted it. Turf wars don't mean shit when half of the new monsters are variants.

This but unironically

Barioth in 3U is a joke thougg.

Or, now hear me out, I can just do the AT version without having to do all that bullshit

Do you not know what "over 200 quests never showed up need 12+ gems and 24+ of each other material" is?

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD ATTACK SHARA'S FACE FUCK.

lmao no imma break his hind legs

Is MHW dead on PC? Why does this game not have crossplatform play? Every decent game has it now.

But his face is too high bruh, how am I supposed to put out sick deeps if I'm not constantly attacking something?

The purpose of investigations are to get mats fast. Can't really blame the game if you ignore them.

Attached: hammer feels.png (749x503, 20K)

Shara's actually notably smaller than most of the final bosses

New to mhw. I've played with lance, light bow gun, longsword, and charge blade. What weapon should I pick up next?

>still no datamine
>still no pictures of weapons with lvl 5 augmentation
>still no exploits in RNG
I know everyone's busy having fun, but at least after a week these things should pop up

Attached: 1454463144952.gif (256x192, 208K)

It's randomly decided, sometimes Velkhana takes damage, sometimes Nergigante does, sometimes both

Switch Axe

Man, you spilled good coffe on his hand, relax a bit.

I play DBs. What the fuck do you expect from me?

to not play DBs

Wait, no one has reached lvl 5 augments?

This is why monhun was better on a Nintendo console. Those tranny autist bings would have done all that before the DLCs official release.

That concept already 'exists'. They are called deviants

People did, but barely any since it required materials from the MR200 quest

Which if those did you like the most and what about it did you like?

Play whatever you fancy. Try SA

Why can't randoms do Zinogre?

>arch tempered is almost impossible to solo, a rarity 12 weapon takes like 3+ minutes to break a single magma core
You what? I soloed that shit with an Affinity Sliding specc'd Bristly Grudge. It's perfectly doable solo.

I enjoy siege monsters.

Hammer and HH.

FUCK YOU. I’M DONE. IM USING EVADE WINDOW NOW BECAUSE MOTHER FUCKING MR70 GUIDING RANK MONSTERS ARE EVEN MORE BULLSHIT.

FUCKING SPIN TO WIN FOLKS TIGREX, RETARD DINOSWORD, AND HIS IMBRED LOBOTOMIZE HIPPY ACID SMOKE COUSIN CAN EAT SHIT.

FUCK YOU EVASION WINDOW IS REQUIRED. SUCK A FAT DUNG POD IF YOU THINK OTHERWISE

Nobody does it anymore

You're just bad.

Look at the poor thing, bewildered that he has to slot in anything but attack skills

>MR3 monsters are too hard

It's not like they're stronger or anything. Git Gud

How long does Demon Powder and Might Seed last again?

It's not even that the game is wrong. The information there is right, it's just that people misunderstand it, like mentioned in an earlier post. In your hunter notes reward screen it shows break rewards next to the parts that can be broken, a carve table, and a "rewards table". The mistake people make is thinking that the "rewards table" is a capture table. It's not. It's a quest rewards table for the stuff in your end of quest reward box that's specifically labeled as a quest rewards. There's actually no specific in game table for capture rewards, but to be fair, there doesn't need to be one either since we know the carve and capture tables are 100% identical.

2 minutes or so.

I have the Brachyhammer.

But I like DBs. At least I can sub 40 him unlike you.

You DO know it's harder to break the head twice in groups, right?

>tfw Iceborne and 3U just arrived in the mail today
T-too much Monster Hunter

Attached: 1567706319922.gif (400x333, 1.31M)

It's still bullshit, because you can get gems as quest rewards, but they're not under "rewards" in the hunter's notes.

>that fucking small ass final area where he sleeps
Why

He didn't job to Nerg.
He jobbed to us and then Nerg killstealed us.
The nigga did literally nothing. No effort at all. He would've gotten stomped by Shara if we hadn't done all the work.

SUCK MY FAT DICK. I BET YOU YOU USE LONGSWORDS LIKE PUSSIES

>get an assignment
>tempered Nightshade Paolumu

WHY? THIS IS THE WORST FIGHT IN THE GAME. HE NEVER LANDS AND SLEEP IS A GUARANTEED DEATH SENTENCE IN WORLD.

>now that all the weapons have gotten new moves I once again don't know which one to focus on
Anons...

Evade window is fucking great. I can roll roars with ease and dodge attacks all day and I don't have to use the evasion mantle.

What trap do you use to capture Velkhana

each is 180 seconds

A chimp could sub 40 him

just bring energy drinks lol
You can drink them while you're falling asleep and it cancels the sleep status.

3 min without any duration boosting skills.

Slot in Sleep Res 3 and he's a joke.

>But I like DBs. At least I can sub 40 him unlike you.
Such a weak brag, to be expected from a DB user.

are you telling me they made barioth a threat again? i could not stand the changes to its attacks just to make narga stand out more, along with the speed reduction

If I augment a weapon and then upgrade it to MR rarity, what happens? Do I lose the enhancements?

I know slogbones and toughbones are generic drops, but is there anything with better rates for them? I've got a bunch of shara weapons and bugs to make but I just can't get enough bones.

Attached: 1563405033759.jpg (1555x1505, 160K)

I believe you are refunded the materials used to augment it

You lose the enhancements and all of the materials and money are returned to you.

yes, though you get all the materials and money you spent refunded.

>get hit by sleep
>have to IMMEDIATELY down an energy drink or you'll be knocked out during the drinking animation
>can't run during the drink because of sleep. This combined with World's extended drinking animations make you a sitting duck
>get guaranteed hit confirmed
>die

I get that potions should take longer because you can move now, but why the fuck should energy drinks, demondrug/armorskin, nutrients, and dash juice also take a half hour to drink? Inb4 "don't get hit".

>200 hours in
>have only used hammer

Trying out new weapons just sounds scary and stressful when I’m already so used to hammer

nargas sub was easier to fight. Sand barioth was ok. I dont know what they could due make a good brachy sub. Maybe go all in with a fatal fury reference and have its punches cause geysers to fly out at you

Hey I remember you saying in an earlier thread you were getting those today. Hope you have fun user

For what it's worth, if you look at the event schedule, there are upcoming events with increased drop rates for those.

I beat the entirety of Freedom 1, 3U, and 4U with Lance only. It took me until deep postgame of 4U to ever leave my comfort zone, but now that I have, I can use almost everything. It'll come eventually.

Is Tigrex supposed to be whooping my ass so hard? It took me fucking forever to get a decent run.

What's the basic playstyle for GS?
What I do is draw attacks and then fishing for slinger -> super charged slash combo.
Is there more to it?
Is it supposed to be this strong?

I see, that's disappointing. Would have been great if you got to keep the tiny bonuses augmenting gives you to reward all the effort you put in.

It's because of Health Augment being broken. Once I was forced to play without it, it hit me hard how much of a crutch it was.

Augments are post game again. So keep upgrading the weapons, beat the game and go farm new augs.

FUCK I just want to get good at Iai Slash

the counter timing is fucking ass

What’s better, Sleep or Paralysis? It’s sleep right?

>not using evade window, earplugs, health boost, speed eating, stun immunity and divine protection

Just let your teammates to worry about deeps. Carting is much worse than somewhat lower damage, user.

Attached: 1514382612391.jpg (1280x720, 390K)

Evade window makes the rest of defensive skills obsolete.

Paralysis.

You can meld your streamstones into warped jewels so you kinda get rewarded.

Sleep if you have a big single hitting weapon like GS or Hammer, Paralysis otherwise.

its probably the same as the guard point slash of valor style. practice on slow moving monsters in low rank against the most telegraphed moves

That means you can only get better :^)

I never used EW, but always used 2-3 Evade distance skills. Which is better?

stickies are slicing tier, they are nerfing it

How big is the sleep damage multiplier?

They have different effects. But if I had to choose, I'd say window.

Is Health Regen not worth augmenting for now, or is it as good as it's ever been?

What makes paralysis better?

It fucking sucks solo constantly getting onslaughted with AOEs, but coop no matter how many people is really fun. Solo with no carts took 46 minutes being extra careful, with one more person it took 18 minutes.

Doubles the attack.

Speaking on this, can you actually proc sleep using a Greatsword enough to make it worth it?

It lets you hit the monster for free

This fight was fucking miserable solo, idk why it's so much worse than everything else.

>46 minutes
Let me guess. Hammer?

AOE is super easy to dodge if you think about it. I almost never get hit by aoe now.

I hope we get the Magalas as post-launch Monsters

Attached: 3fb1645cac8d867d56cca9dcda8f01512cc1a71a96b4b54e74f93f094308cd5e.jpg (600x600, 117K)

Supposedly (I haven't seen the testing) the delay is slightly increased. So like how it was never worth it for spread bows or bowguns because only 1 hit would get hp back, apparently for really fast weapons like dual blades it has a similar problem now?

I hope not!

and if you're playing with randoms you don't get screwed out of the extra damage by some DBfag deciding he should be the one to do the sleep attack.

Can't be fucked by retarded randoms

It has and always will be a crutch. Use the Chad slot augment.

Attaboy. Few things are better than more, better slots.

Yeah but with sleep you can sharpen your weapon, hit up some Palico buffs with the bongo/horn, eat a might seed, put on a rocksteady mantle, and blow its head up with two mega barrel bombs

I like the way Zorah head, chest, and waist look, so I'm going to play Gunlance now. What kind of skills do I want? Evasion right? Also what Gunlances should I make?

What’s wrong with hammer pal?

Ah you have a point. Literally everytime I play with randoms maybe ONCE they realized the monster was falling asleep and stopped hitting it. It’s so frustrating but I mostly play solo

Absolutely not. Your best bet would be to give your cat a sleep weapon.

It's the non stop ice spam that make it suck in solo. You don't have time to breathe.

>See so many Longsword tards
>Feel amazing as a good vet Longsword user

Post subpsecies ideas.
>Ice Muzutsune
>Mud or Water/Bubble Brachydios
>Tar Jyuratodus
>Fire Zinogre that uses literal Fireflies

What am I supposed to be doing in the guilding lands?

Is elemental longsword viable again? Or are we still fishing for Elementless RAW?

Is Frozen Core/Cocytus good?

>Shrieking Legiana

what the fuck

Attached: IMG_20190912_204101.jpg (2048x1170, 176K)

>Kushala put to sleep
>waiting for everyone to group up on the monster so we're ready to capitalize on the wake up
>DB user comes in second, goes up to the head, and hits it with the two tiny starter hits of Demon Dance
Why are they like this?

Do you get an additional reward for getting gold on all photo research tasks?

What if we got a Dark Souls monster as a crossover and beating it gives you the Holy Moonlight Greatsword?

Attached: madir.jpg (1024x576, 150K)

I had the idea of Brightmoss Brachydios

Instead of slime it has bright moss growing on it, getting hit by it inflincts defense and attack down.

>is elemental hammer good

No.

Velkhana or Fulgur Anjanath Switch axe?
I just want to have some fun and those are easy to craft. Or is there anything better?

Behemoth feels like shit to fight because of all the stupid chatter in the dialog box.

It looks so cool, tho.

I honestly believe most of them don't know what sleep is

Elemental hammer is good though. Good for me at least

Would that be a Charge Blade? Similar to Dante's but with the Axe mode being the Moonlight blade itself?

Bagel Goose Lance, yay or nay?

yay

gib ace attorney gavel hammer

Attached: AD3C183C-38E5-4828-87AD-6278F2003447.jpg (1214x1140, 73K)

>sound boomer is a million times better than some flashy zoomer
what did capcom mean by this bros?

Massive YAY
btw i lack one ore type material to craft the rarity 12 for that lance, the first one in the list, does naybody know what it is?

Diablos with horns made of ice as well as its tail.

>with the addition of Lv4 Slots Alpha sets are more useless than ever despite largely looking the best
Just fuck my shit up.

How am I supposed to deal with Tigrex as a CB user? I feel like I can't do anything except guard point because he never fucking stops leaping and throwing rocks at me.

>edgeworth outfit for palicos
>weapon is just a hand that makes a desk thump sound

Why do retards pretend they know everything about buddhism after fighting shara ishvalda

>Why do retards pretend they know everything about X
Beats me.

>Fight story Blackveil
>fucking hate it and think its the worst fight ever
>Fight Blackveil in the Guiding Lands
>Oh wow its actually an easy yet alright fight
Ancient Forest is a mistake

Why don't you enlighten us then smart guy

First Monster Hunter and I want to main the Glaive. How fucked am I?

How to unlock Yian Garuga? My forest is locked on level 4. How do I get more levels?

keep clutch clawing his face and do your twirl

I got it at level 3 forest. You get the quest from the Field Team Leader, have you talked to him yet?

Oh, I didn't. I'm sitting in Astera so that's why I missed it.
Thanks.

What are we missing about Buddhism

i find that teeth are very buddah

which charge blade should I make? Was thinking glavenus, but I don't know if acidic or regular is better.

It WILL happen, and most likely it’ll be revealed that once mature, Xeno is a black dragon.

Thank you user, that was me. I'm having tons of fun with Iceborne so far. Probably going to save 3U for later, don't want to burn myself out on MH.

Astolfo using the Hammer.

alright guys i want into gunlance, what should i know

Acidic is extremely strong

Fuck it, imma use all the weapons

evade distance is good for positioning, evade window is good for rolling through attacks, get both for borderline invincibility

Decent learning curve with learning how to play with the bug and your buffs, also early game Kinsects are slow as fuck. It's the most fun weapon in the game though. The range and speed means that you'll never have a bad matchup.

Did you get 3U for the WiiU or 3ds? I remember the last time I played 3U online about a year ago there was only maybe 50 or so people online. It’s still fun solo though. But damn some of my best Monster Hunter memories came from playing that game online with other people and using the gamepad mic

Good lord you faggots suck against velkhana. 1 hr and already 4 failed missions

What gimmick will it have to make the fight decent

Between the 2 id pick acidic, bit the Rathian charge blade is also a strong contender

Because they've reached nirvana thanks to his design.

I honestly don't see the big deal about Velkhana, maybe it's because I beat it in the beta and I know everything he does or people are just bad

Wii U

Roaring is artificial difficulty.

what is best deco in game now

Attached: 1538376319484.jpg (298x334, 28K)

when the fuck can I augment my shit? I'm HR40

Hey guys, what if for the postgame in a future game Capcom gave us a quest editor?

There’s always been custom quests made by the fans, so why not just give everybody access to it as an official feature?

Just plop whatever monsters on whichever map you like and share your quests with your friends.

That way I would be able to unleash a Seething Bazel + Brachy + Teo in the small arena upon humankind.

People keep running into his fucking AoE or ice beam

Alpha or beta zorah mr armor for gunlance? Lose a lot of skills you'd be gemming back in at the end of the day

Offensive Guard + Constitution
t. Lancefag

Replace ALL the monsters on the map with dodogama. This includes flying monsters and insects.

They did this in 4U but people used it to cheat

WHERE 2 COP

>no Alatreon
>no Fatalis

Attached: 1498170627009.png (366x263, 53K)

I think user meant your personal bedroom in Seliana. I can't blame you for not realizing; it's a worthless waste of resources that should have been put into weapon designs.

Dlc

>retards pretend they know everything about buddhism after fighting shara ishvalda
wat

youtube.com/watch?v=fGAUCj-c9og
>this theme wont be in World
6th gen please Capcom.

I played 4u up to double hot monkey dick grind and never saw such a feature. How did they cheat with it?, why would they even cheat when they are already at the very end?

MR Baan looks cool as hell. How long until it gets rendered obsolete?

Make a quest about delivering a single mushroom or something
Make the rewards extremely rare materials
Done

a lot of people play it so big skill range but I've noticed huge skill gaps between myself and others. I can easily keep up with a greatsword but I've seen players, especially japs for some reason, always get hit and never land the counters.

>lasers are now neon green
>the attack in which he trips after doing the laser loop turns into him fucking obliterating the whole map and finishing it up with an elbow drop on the hunter chaining it into a dab.
>wears deviljho hat that when enraged shows "obey" written on it
>4 timberlands made out of rajangs that make it so his physical attacks inflict lighting damage and blight
>his theme is a dubstep remix of the original
>can liquefy and drink monsters around the guilding lands to regenerate health and proc enraged mode instantly, if he drinks an ice monster he summons 3 more Xeno'Jiivas to aid him in the fight
>wears a skinned nergigante as a jacket and if you get knocked down by his attack it deals 190 damage and inflicts bleed ailment

No idea m8, probably something on theme. Eye lasers is a maybe, so is some DoT effect besides the fiery floor. Either way, any new stuff will surely be on theme.

That’s easy to fix. Make it so they can’t manipulate what rewards they get. Maybe they don’t even get zenny for custom quests, just monster parts from the quest.

Should I buy monster hunter world or risk of rain 2

monster hunter world

Old decos are often better than the new ones because of their smaller size.

>Xeno gets eye lasers
>His eyes can go full Chameleos and shoot in completely different directions
Fund it

after playing on pc I can tell ps4 eats your inputs lol

Mod that does this when?

How many fps is MHW on console?

>Fatalis

I dunno, they'd have to change his fight completely

its just a pain in the ass to get his head too

>keep nerfing flash pods
>keep making monsters where flash pod is mandatory
this isn't fun

what is claw grapple

Does that work on kushala covered in nigger wind?

4U did a great job at modernizing it, just build on that like they did with Rajang

Not very good at getting things out of the air

Cant we get a Shara-Xeno turf war?

he was never a threat. but now he can fuck shit up, yeah

white fatty got nerfed hard, after losing his OHKO lightning spam, he isn't as dangerous anymore.

Hit the tail
Hit the ankles
Hit the wings as they flap
Its like you guys never had to deal with soloing Silverlos and Goldian when you could pack 15 flash bombs at most counting combines and they fucking sucked to aim properly

Back then they actually landed. Metal Raths were easy prior to World.

What's this talk about tempered MR monsters getting new attacks and behaviours, is it true?

I hunted so fucking many barioths in 3U that this fight is nothing new. I'm pretty sure he only got 1 new attack and it's the fang stab that causes tremors/"""pin""". The big difference is hes like three times bigger. Nigga used to have arms barely bigger than a SA and now his arms are like 3 people long for an average, haven't met a silver or gold crown yet.

tempered kirin can suck my nuts

I hope this faggot horse isn't in MH6

i want to suck your cute nuts uwu

>Thinking they won't reuse an asset that isn't locked behind copyright

I really hope we get a shara variant for the real final fight of iceborne. His fight has some flaws right now, but if it's perfected, the theme is amazing, and his whole design is genuinely perfect.

kirin will always be in, only in 3rd gen he wasn't in.
and there's evidence that oroshi kirin will come soon....

Just play Hammer, stoopid

Zinogre in World is shit.

O backs out of the steamworks, what are you on about

Do status weapons count as having an element for Elementless?

It's worth noting that the new skills have old style decos too. Coalescence has a size 3, heatguard, coldproof, and offensive guard have size 2.

Lance is your friend, user.

You reatard, I am wood.

Zinogre isn't in World so that's not surprising

yes. Weapons with hidden status or element count as elementless though, barring you using free element.

*sucks on your cute nuts*
*fwop* *fwop* *fwop* *fwop*

>gold crown savage jho
God, I fucking hate gold crown jho, his hitboxes are way too far away from the ground and all his attacks hit the whole goddamn screen. Why is he the worst monster when it comes to gold crown size?

Attached: 1567682119861.jpg (915x775, 60K)

looks like you haven't encountered a gold crown tigrex

Just tenderize him bro

>finally get MHW to run at a steady 60fps at all times
>mfw Lunastra

Attached: 1531435647799.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

Gonna admit I haven't found one yet in IB, with how active he is now, I'm sure he'll be just dandy to fight as well.

This. I have a shoutout I SPAM 3-5 times before I start shooting my sleep rounds and retards still rush in Demon Mode as it falls.

>Windproof is a five (5) point skill
>and it does jackshit against Kushala, the one monster you'll want to use it for
Who designed this shit?

you need the kush set skill for that fool

Risk of Monster Hunter Rain World 2

that's moronic

Me too, dude

i dont make the rules, but yeah it is. it was discussed to death when people first reach end of mhw, its retarded but what can you do.