Buying games from Amazon

>buying games from Amazon

Why do people do this? There are smaller, cheaper retailers out there. Amazon always charges full retail price on pre-orders.

Attached: amazon-logo.jpg (1140x798, 65K)

>buying games

Attached: 1562670085388.jpg (483x589, 78K)

Because I know that my money is going to the publisher to show my support. Do keep in mind I rarely buy games day one. Most I just buy cheap on ebay except a few.

Attached: terra formars.webm (846x430, 2.99M)

I never buy anything from amazon.

>Why do people do this? There are smaller, cheaper retailers out there
who?

>Amazon always charges full retail price on pre-orders.
>meanwhile I'm getting DQ for 10$ off

>There are smaller, cheaper retailers out there.
No there aren't. Ever since Best Buy stopped their UGC program stopped buying games. The small mom and pop shops I know always overcharge as well.

Are you mentally retarded or just a fucking idiot?

Because I want to give Jeff Bezos more money.

Attached: gaf.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

In the UK there's The Game Collection, Shopto, Base, Simply Games... some of these deliver next day without paying anything for postage.

>In the UK
Im an Amerifat, so Im fucked

>live on a small island
>next day delivery is free!

gee i wonder why

>cheaper retailers out there
lol no

I don't any more ever since they dropped their 20% off for preorders thing.
Now I use Best Buy. Which offers no deal either, but they're more likely to get me my game on release day for no extra charge than Amazon is with a subscription.

Every state pretty much has distribution centers. No excuse.

ah yes, all those distribution centers for those small local game stores that are all over the place in every state. yeah, i forgot about those.

No they don't, I always get 10 dollars off retail launch games. Other retailers always charge full price. Amazon is honestly the greatest company on earth, never seen a company strive to satisfy their customers like them. It's why all brick and mortars are going out of business.

No, these sites are domestic. Smaller but very high volume of sales. Burgers just can't into economy.

Next day delivery? Amazon gives me same day delivery. Other retailers just can't compete

>Why do people do this?
Because I don't like leaving the house. I have enough money to NEET for at least another 20 years and I get everything delivered from Amazon including groceries. The last time I was outside was last Monday to collect my mail.

Attached: file.png (397x416, 248K)

You have to pay an annual fee though.

I always shop around first, and I never find anything with a decent reputation cheaper than Amazon.

Im a prime member so I get $10 off any game I buy, delivered day of release, why wouldn't I use Amazon?

No you dont, they switched prime to be 12.99 a month or you can choose to pay all at once for a discount I think

Because OP doesnt like amazon

I don't really care about the price, I just want to buy with one click and have it arrive at my door by the time I get home from work.

Based lolifag

But dude you might save 2 bucks by making an account on this page and giving them your data

Name 5.

>Amazon always charges full retail price on pre-orders.
The few things I've pre-ordered have dropped $10-$15 and I don't get charged shipping.

>have a full time job, deposit all income into savings
>do Amazon delivery work on evenings/weekends for beer/living money
>RDR2 release day
>e-mail goes out offering more blocks, higher pay
>get a 4 hour slot for £78
>38 packages, 34 of them are RDR2
>deliver all of them but 1
>people literally waiting at their door for me
>one guy leaves a note "deliver it to me, nowhere else, stop stealing my stuff"
>get to his house, no answer
>call his phone twice, no answer
>go to do other deliveries then knock on his door, no answer
>call him
>"what do you want?"
>ok, bit rude "I have your Amaaon package"
>"I'll be home in 30 minutes, wait for me"
>"sorry, can't wait that long, anywhere you want me to leave it"
>"just wait for me, don't leave it anywhere"
>hangs up
>call support, they tell me to leave the package
>leave it at the door, take photo
>take the package and go home
>he logs a complaint, don't get anything done to me

>pre-orders
I haven't pre-ordered a game in 15 years.

>pre-ordering

Well yeah, you did your job bro, fuck him.
If I lived in a shit neighborhood where my shit got stolen I'd schedule deliveries on my day off, I certainly wouldn't fucking DEMAND you deliver it when I'm a half hour away

Because
>Switch game in Mexican retailers = 1500 MXN = $75ish USD
>Switch game in Amazon = 1250 MXN = $63ish USD

I'm not paying their shitty tax