Halo: Master Chief collection for PC

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO THE PC RELEASE BROS, THEY PROMISED WE'D GET ALL THE GAMES BY THIS YEAR, BUT NOT ONE SINGLE GAME DROPPED IT IS SEPTEMBER ALREADY AAAAAAAAA

Attached: images - 2019-09-17T171525.261.jpg (460x215, 11K)

Pretty sure that email is fake but it is still bewildering how long it has taken for one game

Attached: 1564465057894.png (774x417, 372K)

They never promised all games out by the end of the year.
that claim was dismissed almost immediately.

Microsoft is incompetent. The only way they can sell their trash games now is to pretty much give them away for 2 bucks a month along with a bunch of other shit.

I CAN'T TAKE THIS SHIT NO MORE MAN

How about 1 lmao what was the point of that announcement so early.

SO HYPED

because slavs were already making it for free and they needed to get in quick if they wanted their pound of flesh

For the last time you cock guzzling retards

THE XBONE VERSION IS A BUGGY MESS THAT THEY THOUGHT WOULD BE FIXED BY NOW BUT HALO FANS DON’T WANT THE GAME AS IT IS WITH ALL THE BUGS

It should've stopped with Halo 3. At least we would've had good memories.

You got a template for this Wojak ?

Microsoft is probably still trying to figure out how to shoot themselves in the foot. They need something really unappealing to bundle with this release to make people not buy it.

It's pretty easy to black out the hat.

I WANT MY HALO 3 CUSTOM GAMES AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1568650880172.gif (400x400, 1.99M)

At this rate we're probably not even getting Reach this year
But I'm thinking, as soon as they get Reach out of the way things will be chugging a long smoothly since all the other games are already running on PC in some shape
Halo Custom Edition
Halo 2 Vista
Halo 3/Online

What the fuck are they doing?
I doubt they actually work on the port but ways to make people install W10

Waiting.... Waiting..... WAITING...

>2019
>still believing 343i’s horseshit
You only have your retarded self to blame, user.

Xbone being a piece of shit slowing things down.

considering there is no chance in hell they won't have a 6 months plus of hype with recycled trailers there is a chance of literally 0 we will get Reach during 2019

>mfw i sold my copy of reach when the PC version got announced because i thought i'd be able to play it very soon after
>6 months later

Attached: 1560579276024.png (801x724, 852K)

when has 343i EVER done something right?
that company has serious problems, as 4/4 of their main products have been total disasters. microsoft is retarded for not stepping in and preventing their xbox cashcow from being murdered.

Attached: 1426524589588.jpg (184x184, 14K)

>got into the beta

>oh my god all these neat weapons holy shit 100fov in halo what the fuck holy fuck air assassinations
>over

GIVE IT BACK

>lucky enough to get into the early flight test for firefight
>game always CTDs instantly when loading is complete
thank you, 343

Attached: cyanide.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

More relevant to me Is were the fuck Is reach?!

I got into a early flight test through email and got to try out a bit of Reach's firefight mode. The game runs fine, but is ultimately lacking in features and content. Like it was really barebones and clear that they weren't confident with adding everything from the product.
All the graphics options looked the same too even on their highest settings.

Don't expect Reach until next year, to be honest.

>caring about babby's first shooter

>selling your games
I bet you bought bitcoin after it became popular.

Why would you even want this garbage. literally kill yourself

eat my shit

I bet you eat buckets of cum user

It's better for them to take their time rather than release it unfinished.

soon bros, just wait

awww is the widdle user gonna cwy that people want to pway halo without him?

Attached: baby.jpg (300x168, 7K)

But how long bro!?
We've waited for literally HOW LONG !?

TOO MUCH, but now we know it's coming, just play eldewribro

>pc cucks begging ports of decade old games
Ah nothing new under the sun

Attached: 45F1AF42-2EC1-4B48-B00D-55CB5219D1CB.png (1535x1343, 953K)

it's probably still going to be buggy and unifinished

user you shouldn’t want the MCC dumpster. It’s a garbage game that shouldn’t exist, a simple re-release with the game bumped up to be PC worthy should have been the plan. Now you’ll be getting 2 decent ported games(Reach and 4) while getting garbage Vista and gearbox ports for CE and 2. 3 MCCC is even more inaccurate then a shitty 360 user.

This is 343, there is no mod support at launch and their is no server browser. You people are walking into a trap
>when asked about CEs problems, 343 admits they can’t fix it but will let CE modders try when the time is right.
Yes the same company that still allows 3v4s or 2v6s in matchmaking is sure to be right

aww aww widdle user is sad :((

i was older than 12 when i played halo 1-3 for the first time and honestly Halo fucking sucks. i played everything from for-fun customs like fatkid and jenga to MLG 50s and octagon with professional players because my cousin was a competitive player. this shit is just so slow and boring, it feels terrible to play in 2019. it wasn't even good on PC. the singleplayer campaigns were good I suppose but man the nostalgia for this slow ass clunky series is unreal

>Imagine having shit taste like this

Attached: 1566841439904.png (792x1074, 480K)

>Woah it's like quake but slow and made for controllers!!!
epic taste bro

Not an issue is it? reach must be cheap as dirt still.

miss me?

Attached: martin odonnell.webm (640x360, 1.49M)

yes