Hey guys, Links Awakening just came out

Hey guys, Links Awakening just came out

nxbrew.com/the-legend-of-zelda-links-awakening-switch-nsp-xci/

>inb4 how do hak?
What do you think of it so far?

Attached: file.png (928x1532, 2.53M)

What a wasted opportunity.

One of the best games in existence, gets remade in such a lazy cashgrab manner.

>such a lazy cashgrab manner
how so?

No new content
Doesnt include oracle

>can't use the shitty D-pad
>analog movement is stuck to 8 directions

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

>this garbage leaks like a week early
>astral chain didn't until 2 days from launch
Wonder how quick Pokemon will make it into the wild.

it has new content though

like what

it has a dungeon designer you can save and share with your friends

im not sure why people are so upset over the artsyle. its fine. its the price that we should all be upset over. fucking 60 bucks?

Zelda comes out on tuesday.

Astral chain came out on a friday.

As someone who worked in game retail when they were younger, if a game comes out tuesday, you get it the week before (so the thursday before the tuesday) for the ones that come out on friday usually get them the thursday before the friday (1 day)

this.
The artstyle and music is really good in the remake, but charging $60 when it's such a short game is taking the piss.

So has anyone leaked the music to YT yet? I really wanna hear that ballad of the wind with vocals

Sure, let's ignore the art and music. But what about fluid gameplay? The game doesn't deliver it at all.

well I haven't played the remake so I don't know how it'd feel compared to the original anyway

It has new content though

>Doesnt include oracle
first, learn how to properly spell, and second, you must have brain damage to think they would include three fucking games remade at once

seriously? Can anyone confirm this?

>to think they would include three fucking games remade at once
and yet, we have the crash n sane trilogy - included all 3 games and for under $40.

rotflmfao
40 for either spyro or crash TRILOGY

Does it include the DX stuff? The picture quest and the color dungeon?

I was recently playing 3D Dot Game Heroes and the whole camera angle and style reminded me of LA.
Just a really cartoony looking diorama stage.
I actually kind of like the aesthetic.

can confirm, analog stick does work for varying walk/run speed though

>Zelda got leaked
>Still no a.i the somnium files leak

Attached: 1566276624088.png (256x256, 13K)

>picture quest
no, photoshop is replaced with dungeon maker
>color dungeon
yes and its slightly altered

There are people defending this game like it's their mudda, and people railing against it hard. That's the nature of Yea Forums, because everyone is such an unbalanced retard, that they have to compensate for the other side's retardation.

But, hear me: The game looks nice, but $60 really is a lot, especially when there are so many good games that have come out recently. It's hard for me to justify spending so much on 10-15 hours worth of an admittedly great game, when I just spent $60 on Astral Chain, and want DxM. There are other games too.

This will never happen, but I would feel a lot better about this game if they eventually released both Oracle games as DLC for LA for even $20 a pop. That makes it $33.33 a game by the end of it, and Nintendo gets their $60 up front so everyone wins.

picture quest is replaced with the dungeon maker

>Doesn't include the games whose rights are held by a different company

Hmm, I fucking wonder why.

I thought the same thing.
Waiting for Astral Chain's leak was pure suffering.

it's superb

>The game looks nice
no

What firmware does it require? My SX emuNAND is still on 8.1.0.

Ass Chain should be on PC anyway if they couldn't optimize it enough for Switch. I preordered LA because I don't care about low framerates in Zelda but they shouldn't have bothered for an action game. It's like Bayo 1 on PS3, everyone considers that a bad port because 30 FPS, but this game gets a pass for some reason.

Looks okay. Music is pretty good as expected.
Runs quite smoothly in dungeons. But you can basically trash it when it comes to constant frames outside of dungeons.
I don't know if there are any reviews up yet but if this isn't a major point in almost all of them, you can disregard them and nostalgia wins.

>Ass Chain should be on PC anyway if they couldn't optimize it enough for Switch
Why would Nintendo pay to have a game developed and published on PC

yes

>comparing bargin bin series to zelda
There is a reason those were 40 bucks for 3 games anons.

Well I don't get why they didn't push for 60. Is Bayo 3 gonna be 30 FPS too? It's not usually a big deal to me, like I said I don't care if Zelda isn't high framerate, but I feel like it's a must for action, fighting, and racing games.

© 2001 Nintendo

This is why I'm not getting it right now. Great game and I can deal with the weird artstyle, but I'm not paying that much for a game. I'd pay maybe $40 for it and thats me being very generous.

Would anyone please be generous enough to share an NSP link. The DropBox link is extremely slow.
Thank you so much!

That's fair, a bit of a shame the picture interactions are lost, they were pretty cute, but the dungeon maker is a nice replacement. Still don't think it should have been full price though

I like it. Breezing through it though as I've played the Gameboy game countless times.

Attached: 2019091709162600-57B4628D2267231D57E0FC1078C0596D.jpg (1280x720, 177K)

I take that back. Breaking pots in a dungeon gives you frame drops as well.

Autism as expected

How far are you in astral chain. Just finished file 8. It was pretty long. Trying to beat it before zelda this friday

>It's like Bayo 1 on PS3
No, it's not like that at all.
Bayo on PS3 ran extremely inconsistently dropping frames left and right. Astral Chain runs at stable 30fps practically always (don't believe me, check DigitalFoundry video on it). It's a huge difference.

guys they changed the mirror shield

it's a-fuking-nother hylian shield

fuck this reamache

Attached: lv2.png (1458x1801, 3.22M)

So how long is the game? Anybody beat it yet? I've heard rumors the game was only about 4 hours long.

Attached: linkle_inquisitive.webm (480x700, 3M)

it's been a quarter century and literally no one has reached the end yet, so we can't say for sure

i heard rumors you're a fucking retard, turns out it's true