Has anyone ever stolen video games from you?

Has anyone ever stolen video games from you?

youtube.com/watch?v=kuq0PdtJTc0

Attached: roomatestealing.png (373x657, 251K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zWq_c7tb6fA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I didn't like the video so I disliked it.

what the actual fuck is this shit

No but i have.

got this stolen on school

Attached: wr.jpg (342x348, 24K)

tes

once stoled my friend's DS with mario kart

>doesn't immediately start with "Yo, I caught you red handed stealing from me, bitch, I have you on camera"
>instead pulls "what if..." bullshit women tactics

gamers, everyone

possibly, i deserve it to be fair, as a kid i stole dozens of games, tcg cards, comics, and other various collectibles
never caught tho

>CRT on a fucking tote box
how the fuck do people live like this

Yes, my PS2 got stolen and a couple games. I was insured though.

Nigger.

Never trust druggies

no but i've been framed for it until the other kids hated me

nah, just white trash
family was poor and moved around a lot so each year was a different school and i would befriend some nerdy kids (targeted jews because they always had the best stuff and rarely noticed stuff that went missing unless it was ostentatious)

I grew up in a poorfag neighborhood so when I made another poorfag friend, we pooled our PS1/PS2 collection together, about 100 games total, and would spend entire weeks at my house playing shit over summer break.
In the end a nigger stole all of our shit when nobody was home, including my sister's brand new Wii. My parents didn't do anything about it or were afraid to, even though me and my friend knew it was our neighbor's doing. He ended up getting arrested for armed robbery a year out of high school, though, so it almost felt like justice.

Based.
I stole a whole booster box of pokemon cards once, literally walked out the front door with my pockets stuffed right past the security guard. I could have sworn he looked right at my pockets too. Also used to stop in at a mart after school every day and put a drink in my bag. Stole some hair dye from the pharmacy, some mtg cards (which i got caught for but the owner forgave me cuz i used to be a top customer and im white). The dumbest thing i got caught for was stealing fucking pens and pencils from some stationary store, the owner chased me out of the store and around the corner where some faggot wanted to be a hero and tackled me.

Isn't this a really old video?
Or did something really similar just happen years ago?

You possibly might be thinking of this one, this one was pretty popular a while ago
youtube.com/watch?v=zWq_c7tb6fA

Possibly. I guess there are just a lot of thieving roomies out there.

Got my Ace Attorney Investigation stolen in the army.

>I had to check FIMFiction
this fucking guy. This is the face of a clopper.

Attached: 2019.09.17-06.47.png (1600x900, 510K)

Never ever let bums or people like that stay at your place. Especially if they bring nothing to the table.
Folks are like that for a reason, sadly. And they'll take advantage of your goodwill and talk shit immediately after.

Nevermind their sobstory when their past is a trainwreck of bad choices. You will only regret it.

Attached: 1568689661931.jpg (752x499, 166K)

he fucking said that?
LOL

Somewhere near the middle when he's talking about his internet addiction.

Yoshi's Island and Earthbound for SNES was stolen...

He probably met them through that website.

Learned this the hard way.
The worst part is that if they know where you live they'll try to show up anannounced with a sob story about why you should let them sleep at your place. And give them all your weed and food.

>Bronies living together
Dear god imagine the smell in there.

Is it just me, or does everyone in this video sound off? Slurred speech, odd pronunciation, frequent pauses. Is this what the average American sounds like or is this the equivalent to a chav/gopnik?

Bronies shacking together. Living with Yea Forums wouldn't be that much different.

was younger i did to steal some from friend's house

>lent GTA 1, 2, and London to a friend during middle school
>one day he says he's moving to another part of the country in a couple of months
>"Ok dude, I would like my games back."
>he stalls me for months saying he forgot to bring them, despite me reminding him everyday
>reaches the last week before he moves
>he says they got boxed up with his stuff and sent to his new home
>refuses to try to get them back
>I give him my address to post them to when he gets to his new home
>he doesn't
>didn't leave me or anyone else a way to contact him
>never see my games again

Aaron you spotty little dweeb, I will never not be mad.

Attached: Fat Gun.png (478x456, 407K)

Worst is when they invite complete fucking strangers into your home to steal your shit while you're at work. And you then have to change all the locks to your house and spend even more money you can't really spare on fucking cameras just in case. Especially when you know they're doing drugs, yet trying to hide it from everyone.

Sometimes you gotta touch a stove to get learn how to get burned. I feel bad for the rare few who legit fallen on hard times and can use a helping hand. But the ones out there like that with good intentions are very, very rare. Most are in that sinking boat for a reason. God forbid if they have a kid with them.

Attached: 1568016746871.jpg (540x540, 32K)

pretty much like 18 years ago
>my neighbor asks me to borrow her all my gameboy games
>I borrowed her the games
>next month I arrive to retrieve back the games
>she says she borrowed them to someone else
tfw this made me pirate for the first time

Attached: maaaaaaaaaow.jpg (1379x1233, 116K)

not video games, but my fucking PS2 memory card that has all of my game saves on it, FFX, DQVIII, GTA SA, all of it. fucker was a poor kid and he returned it like a few months later but it was wiped out of everything. fuck that kid

PROTIP: when you get a new phone, download a CCTV app on your old one and use it as a security camera that uploads to the cloud, and just keep it plugged in behind some kind of disguise somewhere.
I live in the nigger ghetto and my sister steals weed so it's a nice source of peace of mind.

>anti cop is also a brony faggot
lamoe

>Trusting women

All of them are bronies, user

People who steal should be liable to have their hand chopped off, past a certain point.

They're all a bunch of dweebs and bronies. See if you can spot the personality and learning disorders.

Attached: 1567286289304.png (1280x720, 325K)

yeah thats what im saying
the rest of this guys channel is just him going around and arguing with cops

The guy filming is a fucking tool honestly

just check out the kind of shit he uploads

Fuck off back to your mudhut mohammad, we don't dismember people for not agreeing with their actions in the real world

Been that person. There's a sort of truth to the 'I just don't think' part, but it's sort of not true too. You definitely have thoughts about how this will affect people you care about, what you're doing to them. And then you shut those thoughts up and keep on going.
You still see them as friends or family too, just squash your betrayal of them into the back of your brain and keep taking advantage.
Then I did shrooms and I guess developed basic levels of empathy, and in that, lost the ability to shut those 'what the hell am I doing to them' thoughts out. Now I just need to figure out how to stop hating myself for who I was and I might balance out a little. Fuck this video was a fifteen minute long stab in the gut reminder of myself five years ago
fuck
fuck

Ive been burgled twice. First time, in my family home, they took a few games and other shits. Second, in my current house, they my backwards compatible ps3, my broke xbox, and the wiiu i had bought my wife a month earlier, they took no controllers.

i was like 15 when this happened, it was like 1995, back in the day it was pretty violent. i was pretty poor and at the time i had only 3 video games, so i went to my friend's house and asked if i could borrow some of his games. he was rich so i thought he wouldn't mind. he said no so we got into a bit of scuffle, because we lived in a poor area we had weapons, but i didn't bring any knives or anything because i was visiting a friend. he had a razor blade that was rusty, we used to put in water to make them rusty. he stabbed me in the arm and told me to get out of his house. I started to walk down the stairs and the bastard was following me so i decided to grab his arm and pull him down the stairs. he went tumbling around 30 feet, then i rushed to his bedroom and see what i could grab. i found a large knife in his bedside drougher, this was also fairly rusty. i told him that if he takes one step inside i'll stab his game box, he didn't step inside. then beyond reason he went inside and started attacking me. i didn't use the knife because if i seriously injured him that would be a crime. i ran outside his house and after that we never talked again

I had a nearly complete pokemon card collection in 1999. My mom's friend's kid, who was a punk ass, swiped them from me. He didnt like pokemon or anything, he just hated seeing me be happy. He took them from me and probably sold them for cigarette money. They still had cigarette dispensers in the mall then. That piece of shit ruined his mum and mine's frienship.

>having poor friends
seriously dont do it, no matter how nice you are and how much you make it clear money isnt an issue for you and you dont mind footing the bill once or twice they always end up resenting you

>Ayo gimme dem games white boi ain't like you gon play em

People like that make things worst for everyone. And the consequences for their actions are barely a slap on the wrist.

You can't appeal to the good nature of a sociopath.

At least we can shoot armed robbers still in self defense. But the powers that be are doing their damndest to make that illegal too.

Attached: 1567428579623.jpg (654x653, 58K)

This is why I prefer apartments. Overnight security patrols, video surveillance, multiple floors (if you're on a high floor you will never be robbed) etc

ah yes in 1995 when razor blades werent made of stainless steel
if you're going to lie at least make it interesting

>slap on the wrist
>anime posting
>reddit spacing
>pretending to have morals

Honestly fuck off

Attached: 6vScT.jpg (717x880, 141K)

>I had to check FIMfiction

there was junk yard near where we lived it wasn't like a long walk, but i didn't really take a long time to get there. i forget many times we actually went there, but stuff there were sick, sometimes i got sick when going there. we looked for stuff like video games. we didn't actually find because videogames were valuable. our parents would notice if knives and stuff were just going missing

thats a videogame character you raging faggot

>Lend games to a friend
>Month goes by
>Ask for them back
>Code veronica only has demo disc in it
>Asshole sold my gamedisc for magic the gathering card money
>Ask him wtf
>Says I gave him a case with no disc
>Always took great care of my games
>Ask his big brother
>Big bro confirms he sold it to local gamestop knock-off for $5
>Stop talking to him for years after that
>Meet up with him a year or two back randomly
>Has 3 kids from 3 different women
>Immediately asks me for money

Attached: 1302671821117.jpg (640x480, 23K)