1 week bros

1 week bros...

Attached: EEDMq67UUAEtNig.jpg (931x1056, 88K)

>zombieshit
*yawns*

Attached: 1563426811368.png (454x520, 11K)

who gives a shit?

Attached: 1528786141798.jpg (1417x999, 201K)

Too many lesbos.

You do apparently

I'll wait for the improved PS5 version

>has an image saved
>enters the thread
>loudly complains

Legit forgot about it.

I dont understand how anyone can dislike The Last Of us.. the storytelling is unmatched, the voice acting is unmatched, the visuals were unmatched, the gunplay has depth that i can't compare to any other third person shooter, the AI was intelligent, it was graphic, brutal, unflinching in its subject matter, has a lovably complex group of characters and was long enough to justify any price point. it's a 15 hour long game with 3 hours of cutscenes, a better ratio than both wolfenstein games, its multiplayer is unlike any other, it has more detail in its linear levels than in any area of any open world game and it's OST was incredible. honestly? i haven't really been enjoying any other games as much as TLOU in the last 6 years and i'm glad the wait seems to be almost over. it's probably one of the greatest games ever made, it's simply that good.

Attached: LastOfUsRemastered-4.png (1920x1080, 2.78M)

>the AI was intelligent

Attached: pain.png (456x465, 444K)

is that shopped?

The voice actor is pure sex

Attached: 70F86E7E-0DD1-4C2B-91CB-07E6AAE4E200.jpg (1125x1715, 1.75M)

that boy has awfully large breasts

>boy
If only

Attached: 64665153-4715-42F4-9197-B750927E5B55.jpg (1125x1056, 620K)

No steam no buy. Having to drag my ps4 out to play a fucking game is gay when i have tons of games for steam. Where is my steam release? oh never? whatever.

>Choke a guy out with no one around
>The whole building hears it
Gonna have to disagree with this.

Attached: 1559039262495.jpg (2544x4000, 799K)

Bait needs some work, especially
>AI was intelligent
Lmao

Me, I'm waiting to see if they've improved the multiplayer, or fucked it completely.

She's not a voice actor she's just a character model or whatever they call it

Imagine being this guy

Imagine being such a brain dead individual that you have to rely on some imaginary virtual numbers

Epic Game Store exclusive m8

She is easily a 2/10. Get some standards or get your eyes checked.

No steam no buy lol

I just copy pasted some reddit post from /r/Games
wasn't bait

Imagine being bad at stealth. You're prolly the type who has no situational awareness and always gets caught and blames the game

Ellie and any npcs that were in your group at points in the game really ruins the immersion. Can’t tell me the ai is good when Ellie runs in plain sight of enemies and nothing happens. I get that it’s a design thing, and npc fucking up wouldn’t be the fault of the player but it’s still bad

This. The ai was terrible

It was. However it was buggy as shit. If you are one of those people who screetch at the fact that the AI is nearsighted on easy difficulty and that they can't see your AI companions, then you are severely delusional and putting TLOU on a pedestal higher than anything else with those mechanics.