Just a reminder hes the only well written character in the series and the reason anyone remembers borderlands had a...

just a reminder hes the only well written character in the series and the reason anyone remembers borderlands had a story at all

that's why when he died they made him the main character in the next game

Attached: Jack-icon.png (668x668, 529K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YMlBmNHhYi4&list=PLSvMP8yQW1YpbzQTwp_3qxvMtz19Vm4Dl&index=2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>not chad big dick Scooter.

Cometh ye fuck on man.

Gotta say, I dug jack. I hate this new villain streamer chick.

The guns are good, the coop and gameplay is good, but she's just annoying.

Unironically one of the GOAT villains.

I really would mind her if her fucking voice was good. Who the fuck did they hire? sounds like she has tonsillitis

Tyreen has an awful voice. I thought she was gonna sound like Frieza. Not some frumpy white bitch with no VA talent.

really? I found her voice great for her character

Well, she's meant to be obnoxious social media person, but still

it sounds like she's closing her throat or drinking a lot of milk before recording it's weird to me, it fits the character by the obnoxious part, but it isn't something i'd want to hear

General Knoxx > Handsome Jack > Dr. Ned > 5H4D0W-TP > INAC > Tina's Coping Mechanisms > Colonel Hector > Hugo Vasquez > Vallory > Captain Scarlett > Piston > Dr. Nakayama >Colonel Zarpedon > shit > slag weapons >power gap > Meme Queen Tyreen

Attached: 1554785525963.png (298x363, 186K)

>well written
no lol and he keeps getting worse with every new Gearbox game
What makes him good is when his voice actor goes off script and improvs

Did Gearbox ever fix the co-op lag issues? I tried it two days ago and it was completely unplayable.

>Streamer Twins could've at least been somewhat interesting if they had Troy get tired of Tyreen constantly treating him like shit and just suck her dry at the end of the game, becoming super powerful
>Could even keep the merge with the vault monster part the same, just with Troy instead of Tyreen
>Based Krieg relegated to only echo-logs, rather than having him go apeshit on Troy after doing what he did to Maya

Will admit though, kinda hoping we get some bigger timeskip after 3 for the next game. Hell, maybe just leave the original gang off and start fresh with new characters if needed. I think a playable character with Tyreen's powers could be interesting. Press your action skill to suck the life outta something (may gain the ability to do multiple targets at once with an augment?) and gain some sorta buff/special ability/whatever for the duration.

Elisa Melendez, apparently. Doesn't seem like she's done anything other than BL3 as Tyreen and some documentary.

Attached: 1468017235835.jpg (1512x654, 658K)

>>Based Krieg relegated to only echo-logs, rather than having him go apeshit on Troy after doing what he did to Maya
Part of me thinks thats a raid boss they'll add to the game

>Will admit though, kinda hoping we get some bigger timeskip after 3 for the next game.
First we have 2 years of story DLC. They'll probably move the plot forward slowly.

her normal voice sounds fine to me
youtube.com/watch?v=YMlBmNHhYi4&list=PLSvMP8yQW1YpbzQTwp_3qxvMtz19Vm4Dl&index=2
I know who to blame now, the VO director

Where the FUCK is Timothy?

>that's why when he died they made him the main character in the next game
Not only did they make him the main character in the Pre-Sequel, but he was also the antagonist in the Tales game. By far the best character in the series, and the ending where Rhys keeps the data drive with AI Jack in it leaves room for his return in another game at some point.

that's what I want to know, saw something of him with a movie poster? Don't have the game yet so can't confirm or theorize

DLC, bro, just like every other character who didn't show up in the main game. This is Borderlands we're talking about. It'll have at least one more 4 part season pass at the very least.

The only Borderlands game that had any decent writing whatsoever is Tales from the Borderlands. You are retarded if you disagree

I want him to be the first returning playable character

pre-sequel is no longer canon, only characters from it are, and only if Gearbox liked them
just look at how pre sequels ending was completely ignored, and not mentioned at all in 3
Hell, I would even say that to an extant The Telltale game is also largely non-canon for the same reasons. gearbox has only taken small parts of the games as being canon and retconned the rest of them

You know I think Borderlands is the only game that would actually be improved with Nomuras "every game is important" fuckery.

All of it is canon. It's just that the "war" was dropped.

I'm still fucking mad Athena, Sasha or Fiona didn't show up
But what I'm even more mad about is the fucking Loader bot not showing up, despite being the best character of Tales

Jack was fucking awful. He was fine when he was just an asshole trying to kill you but when they added the whole child abuse angle for SRS DRAMA points he just became cliche as fuck. Borderlands is not supposed to be fucking dramatic nor serious. What the fuck were they thinking?

aaachhtually Angel killed his wife so him locking away his daughter, torturing her and using her for his profit is justified :)